' Heartaches and Tears ' ...The story of a young wife.

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
Bertram W Bronson
Virgin

' Heartaches and Tears ' ...The story of a young wife.

Unread post by Bertram W Bronson » Tue Dec 18, 2007 7:29 pm

Heartaches and Tears:

A tale of stolen sex and true love,

By: Bertram W. Bronson

It was semi-dark under the trees, a warm cloudless New England summer night. Subdued moonlight filtering through the maple leaves cast a soft glow on the back seat of the parked car. The only sound…the slow flowing river, the soft whisper of car tires on the nearby highway and the sound of a very young girl’s excited murmurs, her sighs and edgy gasps.

Barely out of high school… It was her summer job before college, and she looked so prim and delicious in her orange and white waitress uniform. Cut snugly at the waist, it showed the full swell of lovely teen-girl breasts and the shape of her nicely rounded buttocks. The little white socks and sneakers only drew attention to shapely ankles and well-rounded calves.

Midweek business had been unusually slow, their eleven PM work shift had ended a few minutes early and a hidden place to park was so near… a grove of trees just across the bridge, so convenient and tempting. He'd stopped her in the corridor by the restrooms, engaging her in conversation as she fumbled in her purse for the phone.

“Just a place to sit and talk a little,” he continued.

He watched her tucking a long strand of silky hair behind one shell-pink ear, a pair of big blues eyes looking up at him. “Oh no… I really can’t. I'm sorry, I have to call my boyfriend to pick me up.”

“Ah come on. Just for a few minutes. We can sit by the river and talk a while…”

He was an older guy, wise in the ways of the world… a clever and determined seducer. He’d been watching the young, strawberry-blonde girl for weeks, his eyes darting to the cleavage of her magnificent breasts… the way they swayed ever so slightly as she moved amongst the tables… from time-to-time noticing the slight imprint of what certainly must be lovely pink nipples.

Lovely Lori was one of ‘mother natures’ most perfect creations, utterly and totally intriguing. On warm summer nights, her lovely face always flushed so prettily as she hustled from table to table, her rubber-soled sneakers making little squeaky sounds on the linoleum floor, a loaded tray balanced on the palm of her right hand… an engagement diamond glittering as the slender fingers of her left hand placed sweaty glasses of ice water on the tables.

From the corner of his eye, he'd watch her pivot away from the table on her long smooth legs, the centrifugal movement sending mouthwatering shimmers through her firm, up-lifted breasts. She moved to the next table, subconsciously brushing her damp fingertips on the orange colored apron… his eyes now on her back-side… on the white apron strings tied around an impossibly narrow waist, on the seemingly deep crease between her moving buttocks.

But it was the engagement diamond that added fuel to the fire… its tiny glitter fueled the images of the young girl’s waitress uniform draped across the foot of her boyfriend’s bed… his mind conjuring images of them making love, that same hot flush on her pretty face, those blue eyes squeezed tightly closed… and those long shapely legs, he imagined them bent at the knees, her bare toes lifted over her boyfriend’s back.

The night it all began, Lori stood just outside the ladies’ room door, cell phone clasped in her hand as he implored her to stay and talk for a while… “Having trouble in my marriage,” he mumbled … “just need someone to talk with once in a while,” as he continued staring down into her innocent eyes.

“Well okay… but just for a few minutes.”

That first time was innocent, sitting in the front seat of his dark car, talking and listening to the soft rustle of wind high up in the canopy of trees.

The second and third times were also guiltless, just an occasional touch of hands as they shared secret wishes and desires, talking in soft tones about love, about sex and marriage, about his failing marriage and hers still pending. In the darkened car, his searching fingers found and touched her engagement ring. The back of his palm, lay warm against her leg and Lori felt the first touch of some strange new emotion. “The wedding,” he asked, “When is it planned?”

“Mid-August, just before we leave for school.”

As they talked, he began to increase the intimacy, leading the conversation to where he wanted to go. “Are you… well, are you 'saving' yourself for your wedding night?” he teased.

The car went silent… “You can tell me,” he continued in a soft confidential tone.

“You mean… are we… do we?”

“Uh-huh, do you?”

“Mmm, sometimes.”

“Very often?”

“Mmm, kinda often,” she blushed, her cheeks going flush.

“Things aren’t good in my marriage,” he offered, “we haven’t done it in quite a while.”

“I’m so sorry,” she murmured.

“When did you…?” he asked, “I mean the last time?”

“Yesterday, late in the afternoon,” she paused, letting the memory flash through her mind, then with the blush on her cheeks deepening… “We did it, well, just before I left for my shift.”

The talk was becoming increasingly personal, and she became aware of the strange ripple of excitement… talking about her love life, admitting to sex with her boyfriend while feeling the weight of another man’s hand on her leg… its warmth through the thin fabric of her waitress uniform. “It’s getting late,” she whispered… “Really, I've got to go back now.”

The fourth time, parked under the trees, it all began to change, a shifting from blushing innocence to a dangerous intrigue, sitting close in the dark car, whispering with their lips just inches apart… the feeling of his hand sliding up along her arm, pausing on her shoulder, then touching her hair before sliding onto the back of her neck, slowly drawing her face closer to his… the light brush of lips… the first kiss that made her head spin… the hands on her breasts that made her hips squirm and her vagina wet…

“I can’t do this,” she gasped… Please… please take me back now.”

Two weeks later… it was their fifth late night trip across the bridge, secluded in the wooded area, a breathless, near-virginal girl lay prone on the back seat of his car, his lips on hers… on the side of her sensitive neck… as they kiss he opens a button or two… his lips, his tongue now find the swell of smooth breast cleavage. And they’re beautiful breasts, full and shapely, the nipples pink and tender.

Lori squirms and gasps, but she lets him open another button. Her pink nipples are still concealed within the protection of her bra, but the tender puckers of sensation are mere inches from warm wipe of his tongue. Skillful fingers hold the narrow opening of her blouse apart and his face nuzzles into the cleavage of her breasts, the tip of his tongue is warm against her bare skin and it leaves a little trail of saliva at the edge of her white bra cup. Lori feels her nipples beginning to pucker and a scary thrill rippling up through her belly. “Oh I shouldn’t, I love my boyfriend… I really love him,” she moaned.

But young love is fickle and the intrigue was there, not to deceive, but to just feel the exciting touch of an older man, to experiment with the new feelings rushing so hotly through her eighteen year old body. Lori was like a fluttering moth intrigued by the light of a burning candle… fluttering ever closer, only to be consumed by the burning flame. A small town girl, shy and naïve in the ways of men, she was an easy target.

“Let me open your blouse… touch a little, nothing will happen,” he whispers.

“No… we shouldn’t…”

“When you make love, does your boyfriend touch your breasts?”

Mmmm… sometimes, but… but we’re in love, and we’re going to be married.”

“Let me feel… just a little.”

He fumbles with the remaining buttons of her waitress blouse. Maybe breathless from heated kissing; she helps a little, loosening one stubborn button, opening the front of her blouse. His fingers ease slowly across the smooth skin of her bare belly and he can feel her shivering, her breath quickening.

“Only a little, just for a few minutes,” she gasps.

Nervous and excited, Lori leans her pretty head back against the seat and squeezes her eyes closed. Just for a few minutes she thinks, just to feel the wash of excitement… just to experience the thrill of sitting in a dark car with another man while feeling the familiar wetness gathering between the cheeks of her buttocks… but then she’ll stop him… only few more minutes and she’ll stop him…

But he leads her, a step at a time, along the prickly path of betrayal. His fingers squeeze her bra covered breasts, the pad of his thump searching for the sensitive nipples. She draws a quick ragged breath and bites her lower lip, but her boyfriend does this, so young Lori knows the newly discovered feeling of hands on her breasts, the thrill of tender young nipples puckering so deliciously under the touch of male fingers.

Soon one shoulder strap of her white bra is lowered. In the moonlight he sees the pink nipple of her perfect left breast. He cups the resilient globe in his hand, his head lowers; his lips graze across her swelling cleavage and settle on the sensitive nipple. She feels the sudden moist warmth of his tongue and in the next instant, the soft suctioning pull of his warm mouth. She feels her sensitive nipple pucker against his tongue. Lori cries out, shuddering and twisting on the back seat of the car and soon, with a soft whimper of surrender… and like she does for her boyfriend, Lori un-hooks her bra and offers the other nipple.

“But then we have to stop, you have to take me back,” she pants in an ever weakening breath.

With her bra now unclasped, he suckles her highly sensitive nipples, first one, then its pink twin, all the while working one leg between her knees, his thigh, easing up under her rumpled skirt and pressing against her pubic bone. Subconsciously; her undulating hips begin to rub her crotch against his leg. Her responsive clitoris swells and tingles, its tender tip protruding from its protective cover; tight against his leg, the fabric of her panty crotch rubs ohhh so deliciously against the little pink nubbin of nerves. Pressing her lower belly against his leg, an orgasm is but a few hip wiggles way and she can feel his erection against her lower belly and her undulating hips seem to have a life of their own. Lori shivers and gasps, pressing her stomach up against what she knows is the lump of a stiffly erected penis… but I’m not going to go all the way… not going to fuck for him she assures herself. I’ll just let him touch a little… just a little more… ohhh just a little bit more…

Loris’s mind is a swirl of conflicting emotions. She loves her boyfriend with all of her heart, but this is so exciting and her tender nipples are now pink puckers of sensation; heat radiates down through her groin and she feels the warm moisture forming in her crotch… welling up through the fine hairs, wetting the crotch of her panties. And she knows the meaning of that moist ooze of warm fluids… fluids that, if she doesn’t stop him, will ease the entry of an erected penis. “Oh God… no more,” she whimpers. “Take me back now… please, my boyfriend will be worried… ohhh no...”

Lori’s unheeded pleas drift out through the open car window, they mingle with the sound of the bubbling river and float downstream, disappearing forever into the darkness of a warm summer night and while his knee holds the young girl’s legs apart, he sneaks a stealthy hand under the hemline of her waitress uniform, his palm sliding quickly up along her smooth inner thigh, his searching fingertips encountering the crotch of her cotton panties. Helplessly, she gasps a breath and tightens her thighs around his leg... but there’s still space enough between her thighs… space enough for his fingers to slip down between her legs and cup over her panty crotch. He can feel the humid warmth of female genitalia, the oval shape of her vulva, that little mound of flesh nestled so sweetly in the pouch of her soft cotton panties… along one side of the elasticized panel, the edge of his little finger detects little stray ringlets of curly, reddish blonde pubic hairs…

Lori can feel his middle finger pressing into the notch of her vulva, the tip of his little finger rubbing against the curly strand of stray hair, “Don’t touch me there… ohhhh no don’t… ohhhhhh.”

Instinctively she squirms her hips, tightening the clasp of her thighs, but now all four fingers are firmly cupped over the panty covered mound of her genitalia… the extended tip of his middle finger is probing lower and pressing so outrageously against her dainty anal indent. Only a thin wisp of soft, and very wet cotton separates the young girl’s most private part from the tip of his finger and she feels the shivers running up her spine. And now his thumb resting on her lower belly is beginning to press down just above her pubic bone.

Skillfully, he presses, releases and presses down again. Her stomach muscles tighten as the excitement swirls through her. He holds her firmly, fingers molding to the oval shape of her young cunt, the pad of his thumb now rubbing in little circular motions against her lower belly. He presses more firmly and can feel the ridge of stomach muscle begin to alternately tense and loosen… quick breaths burst through her parted lips, the muscles of her clasping thighs begin to weaken and she feels her young cunt loosening… warm fluids seeping into the sparse tangle of honey colored pubic curls… the slippery vaginal fluids wetting down between the cheeks of her buttocks.

No, she wouldn’t give in easily, but… she will.

Curiosity has brought innocent Lori to the brink of surrender and now excitement is about to carry her across the forbidden threshold. She’s still so naïve, so unknowing of the wiles other men. Only a dozen or two warm summer night fucks with her young boyfriend are all that separate this innocent girl from her maiden state. But they were exciting, explorative and very addictive fucks… first love fucks that left her thrilled and hotly awaiting the next… and then the next.

And after their first time, Lori quickly learned to love the feeling of sex… the feeling of her young boyfriend’s penis slipping into her tingling loins... the thrill of rhythmically lifting her hips, taking the long thrusts of his penis into her vagina. She learned to crave the belly tightening feeling of orgasms that left her weak and breathless.

The maiden experience happened in her parent’s home… alone in the house on a Saturday morning, on her schoolgirl’s bed, kissing and petting, her boyfriend's fingers slipped under her blouse, a warm breast cupped in his hand. Innocent Lori had set limits, she would un-hook her bra and as time passed he was allowed to slip a fingertip under the elastic of her panties and she would hold and stroke his throbbing penis… a nearby tissue close at hand, but the ingrained fear of an unplanned pregnancy loomed over the young Catholic girl’s head. Their August wedding was planned and soon a gold wedding band would join the diamond which graced the slender ring finger of her left hand, until then her precious hymen was to remain intact.

But limits and boundaries are meant to be crossed and somehow on this day, Lori found herself on her back with her skirt shucked up to her waist, her young boyfriend lay snuggled between her open legs. In the frenzy of hot kissing it was not so unusual for his pants to become un-zipped, for the head of his stiffened penis to slip out through the zipper. Lori felt the warm head brush against her smooth inner thigh. Soon their hips were twisting, his stiffened penis rubbing against protective panel of her panty crotch. Protected by the crotch of her panties, Lori loved the thrill of very intimate petting, later masturbating herself to sleep with images of her boyfriend’s penis spurting into the waiting tissue.

Petting to the extreme on this quiet Saturday morning, Lori was warm and unusually wet and she could feel the head of his penis straining to gain entry under the leg of her panty crotch… her panties that day were an old pair, worn from many washings, the elastic fatigued and slightly loose. And somehow the head of his penis found its way under the loose elastic of her panties, into the tangle of pubic curls... rubbing closer and closer to the warm slit of her virginal cunt.

“Ohh don't… don't,” she gasped… “don't push it in…”

But her boyfriend’s trembling hand eased between their stomachs… a finger hooking under the cotton panty crotch, holding the soft cotton panel aside. Both inexperienced, it was a short impulsive act, Lori crying out as the head gained entry, shivering in fear of pregnancy as her tight open peeled back his foreskin and bare head slipped deeper into her snug slippery warmth. It was a thrilling first merging of virginal genitalia, her copious fluids easing the entry… both still fully clothed, but her vagina clasped snugly around the stiffened length of his penis. It was over quickly, a few exploratory thrusts into the gluey sticky warmth… but fully in, rubbing together in a mutual frenzy until at the last moment his throbbing penis pulling out, his sperm pulsing and spurting against the soft skin of her inner thigh.

Later she cried, pulling on the elastic crotch her panties to cover the gleaming slit in her loins and smoothing down her rumpled skirt. She reached for a tissue; her hand slipping up under her skirt and wiping the ribbon of sperm from her inner thigh. “We shouldn't have done that,” she whimpered, and she lay there still shivering in shame. But as is the way of human sexuality, once done, the next time is assured… it happened on a blanket at the lake, on the grass in the park… anywhere they could be alone.

But now, a virgin until her high school senior year and still shy and puritanical, she now fights a losing battle against the urge to let this older man move between her legs.

But she is his now! He knows it and soon so shall she…

The car seat is narrow and he works to get the frightened girl into a position on her back… his cock, pressing up against his pants, stiffens out in readiness. After he lays her back, guiding her head down into the corner of the seat, her hips, her legs, her protective panties are now easily accessible. Under her skirt, his hand searches for the waist of her panties. Lori’s squeaks of protest only bring a smile to his face as he tugs the waist of her panties from under her twisting buttocks. Her soft cotton panties catch on the rubber soled sneakers and amid her cries, he struggles to get them over her feet. As her skirt bunches up around her hips, moonlight slanting through the back window of the car reveals a shadowy triangle of curly pubic hairs… and his cock throbbing into full erection.

Now Lori can feel the cool smoothness of the leather seat under her bare ass… she feels him tug at her knees, spreading her thighs apart. She feels his hand on her knee, pressing her right knee away from the other… pressing it against the seatback… exposing the thinly-haired slit of her cunt. In the confines of the car seat, his body moves over her, momentarily blocking the moonlight as he eases down between her legs. Excitement blurs her mind, and in the muddle of confusion, thoughts of her boyfriend’s love gradually drift away. After weeks of trying, her boyfriend had been the first and the only one to get his penis into her untried vagina, but now, this tender girl who will one day be his wife, is only moments away from fucking the second man in her young life.

So at this very moment and unbeknownst to Lori’s caring boyfriend, another man, an older very skillful seducer, is now between the legs of the young girl he loves… the sweet girl he will one day marry, the wife who will someday share his bed and have his babies. On the narrow confines of the car seat he’s managed to free her panties from her left leg and they’re tangled around her right ankle. About to fuck this befuddled and struggling young girl, the man is unbuckling his belt, twisting to unzip and get his pants down. In the dark she hears the click of his belt buckle, the soft rasp of the zipper as he takes his thickened cock out. It’s stiff and throbbing, slanting upward from his groin and she can see it… the swollen head of it, bobbing up-and-down and so close to her unprotected vagina.

“No… oh no we can’t do this,” she gasps. But he’s between Lori’s knees and his hips prevent the young girl from closing her legs. She’s pinned under his weight and the moist warm crease of her vagina is but inches away from the tautly swollen head of his penis. As she struggles, the swollen penis-head touches her inner thigh. Feeling the brushing graze of warm skin, she cries out. “Ohhhh no… we shouldn’t, I love my boyfriend… we’re going to be married soon… oh… don’t....”

“Don’t worry, I’m safe… you won’t get pregnant,” he whispers.

Pinned on her back under him, she’s trembling with a mix of dread and excitement. With her panties still hanging from one shapely ankle, the young girl feels vulnerable and more than a little frightened. Pressing her down against the seat, he eases his hips between her thighs. His weight settling against her… his pants down at mid-thigh… his cock excitedly erect, is closing the distance to the warm crease of her now very slippery cunt.

She feels the silky warmth of the cock-head pressing against the reddish gold hairs that grow so profusely on her pubic bone. Near debilitating excitement numbs Lori’s mind. She feels his penis probing, slipping lower along the slippery seam of her vulva. Her mind swirls and without conscious thought, like she does so instinctively for her boyfriend, she relaxes her knees and up-tilts her groin… and the snug seam of her pink cunt loosens… just enough…

Through the open car window, Lori's soft gasp drifts into the summer night. He pushes firmly, quickly before she can come to her senses and twist away… and the head of his cock slips smoothly into her warm slick vagina.

Lori feels it stretching her snug vagina, the length of it pressing the swollen head deeper as her pink tissues close snugly around the thickened head. Ignoring her pitiful cries, he lifts back and resettles, her slippery fluids wetting further along the length of his cock… viscous moisture eases his entry, a hip hunch… a firm thrust and his hairs touch hers. The breath whooshes out of her, her arms creep around his neck… he’s there now… in her… in her soft warm cunt… it’s done…

So the fluttering moth has been consumed by the flame, but the burning feels so sinfully delightful. It ripples from the tip of her clitoris up through the tense muscles of her belly. “Uuufffhhh,” she gasps, and the breath seems to burst from her parted lips. Lori feels the length of his naked penis, the skin stretched back, the bare head of it fully inserted into her clasping vagina. Shivers run through her… of their own volition, her knees seem to pull back toward her breasts. She loves it… the thrill of fucking, that feeling of a man on top of her… the naked feeling of a long bare cock sliding through her pinkly clasping flesh …

“Oh God,” she gasped as he began to fuck her. “Ohhhhh… ohhhh.”

Tears of shame glisten on her cheeks, yet her hips begin to follow the tempo of his thrusts, her hips moving under him in little swiveling up-hunches. His very swollen cock, its stiffened length smeared with a glistening sheen of the young girl’s vaginal fluids, now slides smoothly through her clasping tissues…

…. out nearly to the exposed head, smoothly back in again.

… hips hunching, his cock sliding in and out… again and again.

…. making smacking little wet sounds.

… coils of darker hair meshing with her gold pubic strands.

… whimpers and soft cries drifting into the night.

An experienced man, he controls his orgasm… fucking her deeply, while listening to the young girl's delightful little grunts. His cock is bigger and longer than her boyfriend’s; he feels the clasping tightness of her tender cunt and he fucks her with long smooth thrusts, smiling at the sound of her breathy grunts. While Lori’s feet kick uselessly at the air, the salacious fucking goes on… and on…

Unaware of the shameful scene playing out on the back seat of the moon-lit car, Lori’s high school boyfriend was miles away. But had her ‘husband-to-be’ been standing in the shadows by that parked car, he would have witnessed her first fuck with another man, he would have seen his little sweetheart with her white panties hanging from one shapely ankle, her knees wide spread while another man’s cock stretched the juicy pinkness of her snug cunt.

Through the car’s open windows the sound of his unfaithful girl’s squealing cries would have wrenched his stomach. He would have seen his girl’s white waitress sneakers lifted over another man’s back and bouncing with his thrusts. He would have sensed the slight rocking of the car… heard the rhythmic sound of fucking, the rustle of clothing, the squeak of the seat springs and the groan that finally signaled the release of an older man’s sperm… sperm that pulsed and spurted into his darling’s unprotected vagina. And the realization of what had just happened would have sent a skin-crawling sensation up his spine.

Yes I know it all now, I know after a bit of resistance, my lovely Lori fucked another man that warm midsummer night, and I guess another half-dozen or more times, with her waitress uniform up over her naked behind… his uncircumcised cock thrusting into her again and again… humping her while she squealed and groaned.

And as is human nature, after that first surrender the next must have come more easily, and the next with some mix of anticipation. Likely there were times with her blue-jeans and panties pulled down to mid-thigh and her pert behind up-tilted to take his cock between the cheeks of bare ass. And I now know there were times on the front seat… straddling his lap with her panties off and her waitress skirt covering their hips, squirming about, bouncing up and down, her snug little cunt leaving shinny smears of fluid on the length of his up-pointing cock. And unlike a loving and caring boyfriend, when each time came, he spurted his very likely potent sperm into the depths of Lori’s quivering stomach.

Lori was my first real love… had I known of that night and the few that followed, the anguish of her betrayal, the pain of its discovery would have wrought a flood of tears, but that was yet to come... oh yes, with all its pain, that heartache was still to come…

Because in later days my bride-to-be would tell of it… confess it all between sharp intakes of breath as she tried to control her shameful sobbing. She rested her head on my shoulder, sobbing her heart out while confessing to the times she pulled up her panties and came back to me with another man’s sperm in her loins. And the crush of emotion pierced my heart like flying shards of shattered glass. Hours must have passed as I held her in my arms, feeling her deep shuddering sobs, her hot tears against my cheek… and yeah, I cried a little too.

Yes, ours was a teen-age love torn apart by youthful indiscretion, but as time passed, our deep love was destined to be rebuilt with tears and promises, one tender brick at a time.

And my initial pain and jealousy… well yes, as the years passed, as maturity gradually overcame my youthful jealousy, I've pondered about of how a thing like that can so easily happen, even imagining letting it happen again and so my thoughts of seeing my sweet Lori with another man have taken on a decidedly exquisite and titillating edge.

Yes we’ve buried the pain and we can talk about it now, we can whisper in bed while I let the long-ago images trample so erotically through my mind… and I wonder what it would feel like to see something like that happening on our bed… what would it feel like to be at Lori’s side… watching my wife fucking with another man, touching her hand… listening to her soft whimpers and cries…

I wonder about seeing those big blue eyes looking up at me... I wonder and I wonder…

So does it end here…???

Oh no, it’s never quite the end and maybe someday there’ll be more to tell…

B.W.B.

We invite you to browse the Bronson Library Section…
At the bottom of Library page 1, sort “Display Topics...” as follows:
(All Topics) ….. (Subject) ….. (Ascending)
Click (Go) and presto… on one page, and alpha sorted, all will appear!
When a married woman offers the precious gift of her body to another man, he must give something in return, not diamonds or jewles... but a treasured memory, one that will live in the secret corners of her mind forever.

(Bertram W. Bronson, Malibu 2007)

Red

Re: Heartaches and Tears... The story of a young wife.

Unread post by Red » Wed Dec 19, 2007 1:54 am

Well done, BWB.

Mia

Unread post by Mia » Wed Dec 19, 2007 1:16 pm

I like this story. I read it through twice last night, and I especially like the end.

I join Red in saying: Well done, BWB.

Gmor
Prepubescent

Unread post by Gmor » Thu Dec 20, 2007 8:43 am

Great story. True?

Softail
Trainable

Unread post by Softail » Mon Dec 24, 2007 6:37 pm

A good read. Now,
PLEASE finish Impregnating Sweet Charlene!!
"Pain is Weakness Escaping"

hotcouplesw
Virgin

Unread post by hotcouplesw » Sun Jun 02, 2013 9:01 pm

great story

tay
Trainable

Re: ' Heartaches and Tears ' ...The story of a young wife.

Unread post by tay » Mon Jun 03, 2013 6:17 pm

I was wondering how much longer it would be before Bertram W. Bronson graced these pages with a new story! Very nice beginning, and I can already see the direction this is going! It sounds like "one of my kind" of stories, the ones I love to read! ;) I know stories like these take time to write, but please, don't keep us waiting too long for the next part!

Why2saywhy
Virgin

Unread post by Why2saywhy » Mon Aug 19, 2013 3:44 pm

Seduction is what gives me a thrill, so I loved this story and the Mindy story. I'm not into cucking, so the follow up will be sexy, I am sure, and I will enjoy them, but it won't be as intense for me as the seduction stories.

The visions your writing stir up are just right, enough is said but not the over-explanations so many amateur writers fall prey to. I liked that you referred to "her cunt" instead of "pussyfooting around" with relative niceties. Her pubic hair became visible to me and I could see the lips, feel the slickness, and smell her wonderful aroma. It would have been an interesting sidebar to know how and why she finally quit fucking the second man, and if she still thought of him.

Y2

I am quite certain, when all is said and done, I will have read all your stories, or at least the ones on here.i

shapes_83
Virgin

Unread post by shapes_83 » Sun Aug 25, 2013 11:31 am

Hot story. I love that she's trying to keep herself for her young husband when an older man claims her, forever "tainting" her with his semen. Her young husband will have to live with the fact that she's been inseminated by an older man with a longer penis.

Do any of you older guys on here get turned on at the thought of fucking a younger man's girlfriend while he's unaware?

I like the detail that the older man's uncut, too...