Chris in San Diego

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
sharemine2
Experienced

Chris in San Diego

Unread post by sharemine2 » Fri Jul 12, 2013 10:46 am

As I watched Chris line up a pool shot, bent over the table, her skin tight jeans clinging over her beautiful ass, clearly showing every eye in the room she had no panties under them, I marveled at how lucky I was to have this sexy, sensous lady for my wife. I thought back over the events that led us to be in this pool hall in San Diego, & how much I loved that probably all of the dozen or so men in the room had a hard cock just looking at her. As much as I enjoyed Chris's ability to create stiff cocks , I was happier that two of those, Rays & mine would find their way into her pussy & mouth & perhaps even her ass tonight , several times each .
It had been 4 years since she had revealed her ultimate sexual fantasy , to be with at least 2 men at once, I could not believe my luck , I had always wanted to watch her make love to another man , Watch & help him bring her to orgasm after orgasm. There had been many False starts in 4 years but just over a month ago I had shared Chris with my best friend Ray. It was amazingly simple how easy it all fell together one night ,almost accidental , certainly unplanned ,quite unlike the years of pleading, & scheming to overcome her resistance to making a fantasy we both shared a reality. Further overwhelming was that ,after a couple of bumps in the road early on in our Menage -A -Trois it was many times better than I had ever dared hope.
That first night as I watched Ray Fuck my sexy Chris, it was the most erotic thing I had ever seen. Then when I was treated to slipping into her freshly fucked , cum filled pussy, I was lifted even higher , there is NO physical or emotional experience to compare with that of being inside your wife filled with the slippery jism of another man, & knowing she has JUST had HIS cock where yours is now, till you are lucky enough to do it , you will never know --words can't begin to suffice to describe it!!
Since that Chris had FAR exceeded my wildest dreams of sexual exploits & the future looked to hold MUCH more . The six weeks that had passed since that first night had been filled with excitment & sex, within a week of Chris's first extramartial fuck, Ray had spent two evenings at our house , while I went out, Chris had been royally fucked more times than she could count, she had Sucked his Cock , swallowed his cum, something she had rarely done for me, but now seemed to have developed a taste for it, (hooray) had countless climaxes with him , in every way you can imagine , and after Ray had had his fill , I was home to continue the night. The second night they were together was when this weekend trip to San Diego was planned, 2 nights of unrestrained sexual excess!! We planned to find every thing 3 people could do together in that time or more to the point every thing 2 horny men could do with 1 completly willing woman. By the time the trip was planned I could see NO way for life to get much better,------- boy was I mistaken , less than a week later Ray had taken Chris to a motel for a romp that Chris told me all about in our usual fashion, while approaching climax with me licking her clit & playing very rough with her tits & nipples, before adding my cum to Rays in her already soaked Pussy.

Another week & Ray called my pager while we were out to dinner , did we feel like shooting a game of pool.? Why not, It was not long before we decided that a night of "practice " for the upcoming weekend was in order in our bedroom. We had our first REAL threesome --- Wow!! The other nights paled by comparision, & we had even bigger plans for the trip. The trip & the Sex was to be My birthday Present from Chris, & what a present it promised to be, Ray & I had promised , in the heat of the threesome, to fuck Chris ALL night long, to sandwich her between us, double penetrate her, in the ass & pussy at the same time , Chris had almost passsed out when she climaxed as we told her that, Chris wanted to try , but felt she probably could not , fit both of us in her Pussy at once, I know I sure hoped she could!! Another plus of the weekend , Chris & I felt there was something extremly sexy about Ray & I both Spending the entire nights with her , finally, after everything was thru & we could go no more, snuggeling down to sleep , Chris , Naked , well fucked , flanked by her two men , one her loving husband , the other her well hung lover.Something about that was much more more erotic ,to both of us, than parting after the sex. So much in such a short time!! Ray had fucked her at least 15 times since the first time -- 3 sessions alone , once while I watched & one fantastic Threesome!!

Chris missed on her Third ball & as Ray handed her her wine he whispered in her ear -- "Ask Dave" I heard her say to him.
Ray came to me , saying "Would you mind if Chris & I had a while in the room before dinner--- I've had a hard on for a week thinking about her ---You had her all night --- I am so fucking hot for her I can't wait till tonight".
"Not a bit ", I ll have a swim" I said. HE had a Hard on?--- HUH--- mine was Glass!!! I didn't bother to tell hin that even tho Chris & I had come down Thurs night & got the hotel , & spent the night before picking Ray up at the airport Friday morning , we not only had not had sex last night , I had not Fucked Chris for a week to insure she would be so horny that everything we wanted to do with her would happen.. I was READY--- HAD BEEN ready !!
Swimming around the motel pool thinking about what my super horny sexy wife might be doing at any given second only made me hotter , even the cold water was not helping. The mental picture I had was of Ray mounted Missionary style ,Chris's Favorite, his big Cock slamming her pussy as his ass pumped up & down , her legs spread & hooked around his knees or waist, her tits smashed against his chest, panting & strainng toward orgasm, or was she sucking his cock bobbing up & down , slurping, sucking, eager for his nectar to flood her mouth . One thing I had never seen yet was the moment he split her pussy lips with his cock ,our threesome was in the dark, I was going to see that tonight---no mistake .
I could stand no more , I went to the room , ------- Damm ----the maid lock kept my key from working , knocking brought no answer , I sat in a lounge chair hiding my hard on as best I could, I heard my name called , looking , I saw the life guard was shaking a phone at me. It was Chris,----" Honey , you coming back , we' been waiting 20 minutes expecting you" --- thought you'd come in" " I couldn't ---- maid lock & I knocked a half hour ago "
"Oh ( giggle )" We were in the bath tub" " Bath tub" ? " uuunhhhhuuuuu ". She even made a bath sound sexy!!. I wondered if the had managed to Fuck in the tub --they had tried in a motel at home & it was too small.
I went to the room , Ray was in a chair & one bed was Destroyed, a real ruin. Ray said "after dinner lets take her dancing , get her turned on " " You destroyed the bed like that & you think shes not?" " Just want to keep her that way" Ray said . ---- Me Too--That'll do it , Ok"

I went in the Bathroom, ------WOW --Chris was touching up her hair & was wearing A Fredricks Dress I bought her that she had refused to wear usually cause it was too short. Not ANY more apparently. It fell about 3 inch under the curve of her ass cheeks, bending would expose everything which was exactly why I slipped the alteration lady at Fredricks an extra 20 $ to make it 2 inch shorter than Chris had told her to. That backfired cause she would not wear it & then only with panties . I thought it was the sexiest dress I had ever seen , short- showing far too much leg & ass but with the hi-buttoned mandarin collar , still a classy demure innocent look. I stepped up behind her , cupped her Braless breasts , tweaking a nipple , while nipping her ear lobe , both sensitive spots. "You look fantastic"!!! " I want to be perfect for my two men" ---- "Am I" she asked as she lifted the hem to expose her pantiless bush, --" Rays worse than you about panties"! ------ All I could manage was "wheeeeooo as I dropped to my knees & Planted a kiss on her furry mound & flicked my tongue over her clit. ----"Ummmmmm " oooooh she hissed as she pulled me up , " Hey mister --I'm hungry --- feed me first" She kissed me & then I knew exactly what they had done .!! " Hmmm?" I said . "Uhhuuu" she mumbled.
Dinner & dancing over we were now back in the room , the sexual tension was unbelievable. Chris again had every cock in the night club up and dripping as Ray & I had managed to show them all her naked ass as we danced with her, the tables around us were never with out guys straining to catch a glimpse up her dress. One time , returning from the bathroom , I saw Ray at the Bar & a tall older guy 45 -50, trim & graying at the table just ready to ask her to dance. He saw me coming & started to step back, I shrugged & motioned him to stay . He asked looking at me "Ok if we dance"------ I answered back " Thanks for asking---- but my feet hurt--ask the lady ". I knew Chris resented people who " gave permission " to their wife to Dance --you want to dance --ask the lady .
Chris , seeing the confused look he had , took his hand , led him away , saying " I'd love to". Ray & I watched them , the first dance was very circumspect & proper , Ray leaned over to me " He wants his hand on her bare ass so bad-- too bad he doesn't know" . I nodded . Just then a slow dance came on & he pulled her a bit closer and got his leg between hers & dropped one hand to her butt right at the hem. By the time the song ended He had carressed her bare cheeks for about half of it. As he did Chris Ground against his leg the front hem riding up enough that his pants leg probably had her juice on it. Ray probably had the same thought I did , tho nothing was said between us , when they came back I took Chris back out , as we danced she nudged me & pointed to our table , Ray had invited him to join us as he had brought his drink over." Uhuh" Chris muttered " twos plenty" " dancings fine ---- whatever you two cooked up --- forget". "Hey Rays the one cooking not me" --- "Well I'm not eating ---she said--- you better tell him". I did, the guy stayed , Chris never changed her mind , but she danced with him several more times & He did manange to feel her pussy a time or two making Ray hot as hell & me both hotter & even more proud of her.

Finally back in our room I turned the light down low ,but not off as we had at home. I was so excited I was shaking , my pulse pounding , I was at last going to see Chris striped naked, Penetrated , see the whole act from beginning to end , I never had been with Ray & Chris for every move & never in this much light. This would be a night to remember , Ray & I both stripped while Chris was in the bathroom, our cocks standing at attention sticking straight out ,twitching , moist with precum lubrication , almost drooling . He WAS much bigger than I ,about 8 inch , a good 2 inch longer & much bigger around . No wonder Chris groaned & moaned she loved it.
Chris stepped out of the bathroom , A vision in white lace , a transparent shortie , her beautiful trimmed bush clearly visable , her engorged nipples sticking out thru the lace holes like buttons, I gasped , Ray emmited a low whistle, & said " you look like a bride on her honeymoon " . Chris reached out, took both our hands pulled them to her tits & said" I'm supposed to --thats how I feel" . Love & lust both surged thru me at once , Ray pulled her close to him , his stiff cock now lying up her flat belly almost to her tits, tilted her head up and kissed her , gently at first then stronger & harder as he pulled away I saw her tongue dart out to catch his in mid air ,fencing with it. I stepped behind her pressing my cock against her ass , my hands reaching around to her tits , only to find Ray already had the right one , I felt Chris open her legs a bit as he cupped her furry pussy with the other . I kissed her ear lobe just as I felt her soft hand wrap around my cock and squeeze , glancing over her shoulder I saw her other hand moving up & down Rays throbbing cock at the same time, her wedding rings clearly visable, what a sight! Chris dropped to her knees & pressing both our cock heads together kissed & licked the heads , just for a moment , then pulled us by our cocks to the bed. Chris got in the middle of the bed flat on her back , Ray on one side, me on the other. We both began to kiss her , Chris turning her head side to side as we devoured her sweet lips. Ray untied the ribbon holding the nightie closed, peeled it back & cupped her breast , then he bit her nipple----- hard . Chris thrust her tit up , half sitting up , moaning---" Harder---- harder---- OHHHHgod ---------Harder!" grabbing his head pulling it tight against her tit. She grabbed my hair, jerked my head against the other tit thrusting her chest at me , I bit her nipple & pulled with my teeth stretching it as far as I could , rolling my teeth over it . Ray was now doing about the same & was kneading & twisting her entire tit. After a few minutes of this tit torture Chris began a wail bordering on a scream then "OOOOOOhhhGod--- oooGod ----o god----- HHarder god ---ogod ------donnnt stooooop donnnnt stoooopop harderharder HARDER" Then Arching up off the bed only her feet & shoulders touching" IMMM Cummminmmmmng -------cuuuumimmming------ Immm cummminmmmmng!!" She then fell back to the bed limp Panting, her breath coming in huge gasps & tears streamed down her face , she seemed to be sobbing. Ray seeng the tears & seeming almost frightened, I was too, never had this happened , we began to say "ogod we hurt you we should have stopped" . Between ragged breaths Chris managed a garbled "Noo I--I-I --I--- never , itt never youuu -- it's it's ogod ------my tits made ---- you ------my nipples----- I came nothin else thats thats Ohhh god. ---cigarette ----- ohhh cigarette ". I got up & got us all smokes & an ashtray . Chris slowly began to breath somewhat normal " O god" that was was -- I loved it ." she was still a bit breathless. Ray & I had been cuddeling her & carressing her , we began to kiss her again , Ray Kissed her nipple --- "oh no --no more of that tonight they hurt " --be gentle now " . We sat her up & took her baby doll the rest of the way off leaving her naked , I reached to touch her pussy & found Rays hand already there,, he started to pull away , I pressed his hand tighter against her , soon seeing her legs spread & his finger slip deep inside her & begin to move in & out. Chris began to match his motion & wrapped her hands around both our dripping cocks & slowly jacked us off, her slender fingers looked so good wrapped around his heavy viened cock , but I remembered her lips looked better . What a sight , I was in a trance . Knowing Chris had been Fucked , Finger Fucked, had every kind of sex with Ray was one thing but what had happened tonight was so far beyond anything I ever dreamed of & it could only happen if Chris has a lover AND a husband, I did love it so , but to see & feel & hear every bit of it was more that I could ever have hoped for , I was filled with so much love for her , NEVER had she had a climax like that or even close , I was so rock hard & yet nowhere near wanting to cum myself, I wanted this night to last forever.
Ray shifted , Raised up over Chris, lifted her Feet to his shoulders & cupping his hands under her Ass lifted her off the bed & slid his Cock in her dripping tunnel , the juice from her Pussy was glistening on her inner thighs. I Watched as the head of his cock parted the lips , he took the head & rubbed it a bit up & down her engorged clit , making her moan with each touch, then with one smooth thrust he was fully inside my wife. Chris gasped & so did I , a sharp aaoohhh ,Ray began to stroke, slow, smooth long strokes , almost all the way out , I could see the outer lips cling to his shaft , moving them back & forth, each stroke massaging her all important clit. What a thrill to be lying in bed beside my wife , watching the two people who mean the most to me pleasuring each other with total abandon , it felt almost like a sacred act, Chris was right to feel like a bride , this night would be a honeymoon for all of us. Ray was moving inside Chris in a slow measured gentle manner that contrasted with the hi frenzy of Chris's first climax, I watched Chris's face , she had a dreamy Glazed look, a look like , she could take this all night .
The room was silent except for the slow squeek of the bed & the slightly labored breathing of Ray & Chris & the pounding of my heart!! Then Ray began to speed up , thrusting faster , harder , saying "oh yeah--- oh yeah ---keep that up--- oh oh its good ,---- you're so good --- God Chris Do it Do it!" I knew exactly what Chris was doing to his cock with her wonderful pussy , milking & squeezing it as he fucked her . As Ray began to pound her harder her tits were bouncing , she was rocking in the bed ,her pelvis rising to meet his thrusts ,she began to pant & little "UUhhuuh uuhhuhhh uhhhu uhhhs" tumbled out as she neared another climax & urged him on to his , her hands grabbed the bedspread bunching it up she began to groan & her breath was rapid fire , She thrashed & Thrust her pussy hard against his invading cock, then her face contorted , her mouth flew open in a long" UUUUUUUUNNNNNNUUUUH ". Never had I seen her so beautiful , so sexy,as at this instant, No wonder I want this for her -for me -- I had never really SEEN her orgasm, because fucking her , you are too distracted by your cock!! Chris wailed & groaned & lapsing into a soft whimper almost purring Ray Suddenly stopped stroking , lay pushing hard into her but not moving then relaxed & slumped between her legs letting her feet off his shoulders & I knew he had just filled my wifes womb with his hot white come. He pulled his semisoft cock out of Chris , rolled on his back & pulled her tight against his chest gently kissing her face , neck ,eye lids , Chris rolled over almost on her stomach and cuddeled up against him, I rolled up against her making a sandwich with Chris in the middle I began to nibble her neck & ears as Ray tasted her lips & tongue. Sliding my hand down over her soft smooth ass , I began to tease her Pussy lips & sink my Finger in her cumfilled canal, Chris soon Raising her hips to give me room to get at her Clit, I played with her clit , feeling her begin to ascend again , raising her furry bush ever higher off the bed , soon I had my face Buried between her thighs licking her Clit , now slick with her copius love juice & the same salty taste I had found on her lips this afternoon , she was now rocking back & forth , trying to get my tongue to go inside , inside where she loved to be licked when she was full of cum. I did just what she wanted fucking the place that Rays big cock had just been ,as deep as my tongue would go , my fingers dancing on her clit & my thumb circleing her ass hole, by now she was on her elbows , & knees ,
Then I felt Ray move on the bed , he was getting ready to fuck her doggy style. I swung around into a 69 position , as Ray slid his cock in her pussy yet again. . When Chris felt Rays cock at her tunnel again & my tongue still on her clit , she hissed" Yeeeessss--yesssss---- oh fuck-- yeeeessss." Then Plunged my turgid cock in her mouth & began to suck --hard , bobbing her head rapidly up & down as she knows I like , burying her lips in the hair at the base of my cock each time. I was licking her clit in rapid fire , Rays cock sliding in & out of her dripping pussy only a scant inch from where I was , every so often he would actually bump my tongue, but I so loved to eat Chris's pussy I paid it no mind. Chris was almost ready to come again I could feel it in her tummy muscles & in the way she was sucking me , little "Uoouuoos unhhuhhs" muffeled by a mouth full of cock , now sucking only the head ,her hand jacking me off at blinding speed. Stopping to say" cum on honey cumm cumm for me" . Ray was nearing one too as he moaned to Chris ----"Huurryy baby ----hurry cum on baby" , Chris was only seconds away when Ray trying to hold off pulled out --too late as his whole load splashed on my face , Chris moaned" OOHHH NOOOO nnoooo noooo" when he stopped fucking her . I scooted out from under , turned her over & Plunged my Cock in her already cum filled pussy . God how I love that feeling !! I began to fuck her like machine gun, telling her ----" heres your cum baby" , as I scooped it off my face & put my cum filled fingers in her mouth , she Gobbeled it down & started scooping it off my face with her fingers . Ray had taught her well . After another minute or so Chris grabbed my ass & urged me to even faster thrusts as she Groaned & wailed thru one more climax , Thats all it took & my Cock that had waited so long exploded inside her, mixing my cum with Rays
.We all collapsed on the bed , breathless , panting , arms & legs tangled , finaly getting sorted out to rest a minute , Chris in the middle , on her tummy , an arm on each of our chests making little circles with her fingers around our nipples. We each cupped & massaged one of her soft firm perfect ass cheeks gaining strength for the next round, my cock was already hard again, Rays looked like it might need help. I touched her finger that was flicking my nipple , " That a hint"?
" Uuuuhhuh--- just a litte---- gentle---- Ok" ?
Ray slid off the bed ,"Wine"? We all got up , Ray poured us all wine , we sat sipping , smoking, Chris on the bed , making no move to cover her nakedness, so very open , I loved it. Chris went in the Bathroom , coming out she looked at us sitting in the chairs, . Seeing Rays at half mast, she said "oh My", sat on his lap , fondleing his cock, put her arms around his neck & kissed him , bringing his hand to her breast , She wanted him Hard again!! Ray touched her shoulders , she slid down on the floor , put her head between his legs & began to kiss & suck his cock. What a sight , my cock surged , I had never seen anything like it, right before my eyes my shameless,naked wife on her knees , a cock in her mouth , her tongue flicking over the head , completly engulfing Rays flacid cock, her jaw moving as if chewing the soft flesh. GOD how I love her !! I sat slowly stroking my cock , torn between needing to cum & wanting to watch , then I heard a solid ' Uh huh !" from Chris as she pulled her head aside, Proudly displaying Rays now soild cock in her hand. They Moved to the bed , Ray lay down , Chris Immediately climbed on top of him & holding his cock slid down his revitalized pole, sitting up on him she wiggled & rotated her pelvis , his cock fully inserted inside her . Not moving any more than that she began soft 'oooohhhh ,mmmmm oohhh uh huuhs " Ray gently repeated what she had done to our nipples, eliciting an " OHHH yessss " uuuh huuh. She leaned foward , pressing her tits against his chest & began to pump her ass up & down on his cock , raising far up , giving me a perfect view of his shaft sliding in & out of her furr lined labia , Ray began to thrust back , she raised up a bit & shook her head no -- "uh uu--stay still" & laid back on top of him , She turned her head , saw me stroking my cock , another head shake, pursing her lips she beckoned me. I put my cock at her lips & she sucked me in , not moving her head at all ,then I knew I was in for a thrill, Chris had a secret wepon in her sucking, it made my cock seem to be engulfed in millions of tiny bubbles , & she couuld only do it motionless. Fuuuuuuck what a scene --- Chris was in total control SHE was FUCKING US not the other way around , we both stayed completly still , letting her revel in her power!! She began faster shorter pumps on Rays Cock , released my cock , and haf sat up on Ray pumping -pumping faster faster now urging Ray to pump with her , panting , finally throwing her head back & with one long moan had another Orgasm. She slumped on Ray, lying motionless for a while , her breathing slowing, Ray turned her on her side never taking his Cock out , raised her leg over his hip & began to gently fuck her again . I slid up behind her , put my hand between them & found a nipple & gently rolled it in my fingers , my other hand slipping past my cock pressed against her butt & ran my finger around her anus. She was locked in a seeming never ending kiss , but still I heard a low growl as I got my finger knuckle deep in her ass . I slipped my finger around her pussy getting her juice on it so I could slide in more , as I did she began little whimpers & moans , I was now in deep enough I felt Rays cock on the other side , in her pussy , Ray felt it too , looked at me, nodded & he whispered something in her ear , " OH YESS YEESSS "----- he whispered again , "uuuhhuhhhhuuuuhuuhhhYessss ---another whisper ----- again-- & - yet again ---- OOOhhh GOD yeees PLEEASSSE pleeease ------- Ray again whispered---------- Pleeeeeeaeeesse ---- fuck my ASSSSS - pllleasseee Doooo it !! dooo it NOWWW I want it-----. Even tho That was what I was going to do , I knew how bad Ray wanted to Fuck her Ass , it was almost Virgin , I had done it once & he was driven to be the next. Ray pulled his Cock out of her , & got on his knees , I started to get up , Ray said "put her on top" , I almost shot my wad right then , He had been making her BEG for a Cock in her ass & cunt!! Chris was still on her tummy on the bed , Ray put his hand between her ass cheeks as I started to get Chris to move , "Wait " Ray said --- "shes not ready" & he buried his face between her legs & began to finger & tongue her Ass hole , Chris began to tremble her head snapping side to side , her hands grabbed her ass cheeks spreading them , emmitting one lonnnnnnnng moan, . Then she raised up & like a flash was on top of me engulfing my cock , pounding up & down , Ray stopped her & lined up , slowly rubbing his cock around then moving foward , I felt just a tiny bit of his cock thru the wall , Chris was lying flat on top of me not moving , Icould feel her grit her teeth against my shoulder . I felt Ray press foward a bit, Chris Inhaled sharply , her head snapped up, she bit her lip, Ray inched foward,
OOOOOWWW ! OOOCHHH ! That was ME She had sunk her teeth into my shoulder to stifle a cry of pain, Ray started to Pull back, Chris stopped biting me "NOOO noo Just gooo slow --- slow'' . Ray continued to work his Cock in Slowly , Chris tensing up , relaxing , more sharp" eeeehhhs " finally saying OOHHH yesss as we began Slow tiny movement . The feeling was incredible but strange to have her pussy wall wrapped around my cock & something also rubbing it , we finally got the right sync going & Chris began to breath harder , throwing her head back , Eyes closed ,. EVERY thrust bringing AaaHHH AAAHHH ----- Aahhh --OOOhhh AAAhhh OOOHHH OOOOOHHH " !! I was doing every thing I could to last --not cum too soon , not moving did not help as Rays cock was jacking me off thru Chris's thin pussy membrane , Chris was thrashing all over, making it harder for me,Then ' Aaahhhh aaaaoooo" Changed to "ooooooooooooGod ooo GOdd Fuuuck , Ray slapped her ass & Chris Exploded in a long loud Shriek almost like a siren as she Climaxed , I shot my cum with a groan , it felt like It was draining my entire body , Chris went limp, laying across my chest , purring & cooing , Ray fell across her back , we were in a tangled heap again . Afer a bit Chris , trying to wriggle out from under , two cocks still inside her , giggled & said " Ray you're too heavy for a piggy back ride" & I gotta pee" ---let me up " . She got what she wanted but Ray & I laughed till we cried , just lying on the bed our dead cocks hanging limp , arms draped over the edge of the bed laughing like teenage girls at a slumber party.
I was the last to use the Bathroom & when I came out Chris was on her tummy with her head in Rays lap, noisely sucking him hard again . Ray was moaning softly, his hands on her head giving her the speed he wanted , what a sight & sounds. Fine by me, I was hard in a instant watching Chris sliding her mouth up & down his cock, her lips often sinking into the hair at the base of it!! I had never known Chris to take a cock this deep in her throat -- never even got my little dick in that far! By now I was accustomed to Chris going far beyond her normal bounds when she was with Ray & it excited me rather than bothered me--- after all I expected her to enjoy this kind of sex even before we did it & she sure DID -- !
I knew what I wanted, more of Chris's pussy for my tounge to love & lap at & make her cum again, she turned over raising on her elbow still with Rays cock in her mouth. Her thighs were already soaked with her juices despite having cleaned up just minutes earlier & our combined white cum was leaking out of both her pussy & ass. mmmmmmmm!! This was going to be FUN. Chris's usually silky , velvet smooth bush was soaked , flecked with spot of cum, my face was soon soaked & it was running off my chin as I probed her as deep as I could -- thrusting in & out -fucking the first 2 -3 inches of her cum filled tunnel, all while my finger was making hi-speed circles on her swollen clit. Chris began thrusting her mound up in rapid jerks wanting my tounge even deeper, I heard muffeled moans around the cock in her mouth, along with sounds of slurping that is the trademark of a good blow job-- I loved hearing when she made that noise oooooohhh , Ray must have too --as he groaned "ohhhhh she gives a great blow jooob uuuuummm " just as he began to thrust hard into her mouth , Chris choked a bit , as always, when he flooded her mouth with hot cum, she continued sucking , when Ray stopped thrusting she still bobbed up & down sucking every last drop out , cum seeping out , coating Rays cock with cum white & sticky every trip up & down. Almost instantly Chris had her hands on my head , her thighs clamped tight to my face & was humping my face & mouth as her belly muscles contracted in spasms --- she was cuming very intensely !! I drove my tounge deeper & faster than I ever though I could, to the poit of pain ,wanting to get her off harder than she ever had !! Her pussy convulsed , seeming turning itself inside out , pushing my tounge out , yet trapping it at the same time. One Final thrust & a loud --looong gutteral groan & Chris went almost limp , falling back -- panting -- gasping . Chris was not finished yet , in less than a minute she was pulling me up & opening her legs wanting my cock where my tounge had been, As I plunged into her Chris was moaning "Fuuck me Fuuuck me NOW OOOOOOhhh , changing to" OOOOOOOohh uuhh--uhh-uhh" as I began hammering her hard & fast as she likes , thats what she needs to cum --- hard -fast fucking --- & I was. Usually I can only last a couple of minutes that way --but having cum several times I was going to last long enough to let her cum several times. Ray was gently tugging on her nipples, rolling them in his fingers , Chris pulled his head toward her tit, Ray taking her cue, began kissing & gently sucking each nipple in turn, Chris lifting her chest to urge him on . Ray needed little urging , he had always loved her tits!
Chris began to buck her ass off the bed , hitting even harder into my pounding cock, locking her legs around my back , giving me a ride I had not known for a loooong time !! Her head arched back & she was panting -- gasping -- , then, her teeth clenched -- groaning --wailing thru climax after climax --so close they seemed like one -- but I could feel her pussy convulse with each one milking , squeezing my cock, till I could last no longer & with a last lunge dumped another load of cum inside her.
After a few minutes of resting , all panting still, catching our breath, it was plainly seen that the nights playing was over -- Chris had tried to get Rays cock interested in another round, both with her hand & mouth , finally giving up , after complaining that it was not morning yet & We HAD promised her ALL night --- . Ray then playfully told her --" Hey ----we tried to get more help --you turned him down" ....
" Wish I hadn't now " --- felt like he had a big cock too !"
So ended our first night in San Diego , the next Day was another adventure , perhaps not as intense but still very exciting, It started with Ray Fucking Chris While I went across the street to get morning ( almost noon) coffee for us , they were still asleep when I left , I opened the door just as Ray was filling her pussy with morning cum. Yuuuuuummm -- thats right yuumm mm

Les
Trainable

Re: Chris in San Diego

Unread post by Les » Tue Sep 03, 2013 12:09 am

WHEW!! These are fantastic!!

Missed them the first time around so I'm trying to catch up.
Compliments to your wife and yourself!

Thanks so much for posting!!