A Couples guide - How to have a successful HW Relationship

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
Truckstar
Player

Re: A Couples guide - How to have a successful HW Relationsh

Unread post by Truckstar » Tue Jul 14, 2015 4:29 am

Next Tip Plan, plan oh yes and plan some more The mistakes and pitfalls if you do not.

There’s two kinds of people that want a divorce; but are too cowardly to ask for one so they themselves sloppily have an affair with the subconscious desire to get caught so they don’t have to choose to end the marriage, the injured party will. The second one encourages their wife/husband to explore their sexual side and have a HW/HH thing, in the open and then over react and baulk. First sloppy, second ruthless. Fortunately there are not too many of those.

There is another type of married people - Married people that are happy in their lives and want to enhance the joint sex in their lives but wish to maintain the bond of marriage and the only true and honest way is to go swinging or become a 'Hot' spouse. I will only deal with HWing from here.

For women that want to have great sex in a HWing scene and keep their marriage together and the hub to explore this fantasy, if you don’t have a plan and follow it then you’re almost guaranteed to fail.

Having a Hwing relationship with someone you already know or someone you see all the time (think work colleague, someone at the gym, etc) is a great way to fail, until at least you are very long in the tooth and experienced at this. It is important to find the female's FB outside of your normal circles, this will ensure that your chosen FB has no common interest or you are going to bump into them at social events.

Use the internet and the many sites that have been well-crafted to ensure your success at having a no strings attached sexual encounter. If it is free for men to join and browse then you will be awash with men and their one liners, it will be difficult to see the wood for the trees. Choose a site where the men have to pay a good wedge to join. My wife uses one in the UK that charge £25 ($40) a month to be a member for a guy seeking women.

Your joint goal with regards to the wife when having an event is to find a guy(s) that fits her needs and will respect you limits.

Here are the four major mistakes couples make when having a HW relationship :

The woman gets carried away with it and is fixated by the amount of messages she is getting (hits), There is an easy way around this. Leave a question in your "About me/us" profile preamble that has to be answered. Example; My wife used to have about 250 words in on her 400 word profile. Start any messages to me with the words "Storm Cloud." Women you will get loads of suitors so do not worry about the next bit. We set the email viewer, to preview and if those words did not appear, the message was deleted. This works, it means they have actually read your profile and are not just answering every woman in a mileage radius of where they live.

If you play away do not pay for hotel rooms, dinners, etc. Get the FB to do this, you are the prize, you advertised, he responded, of course you will be there. He pays.

Don't rush to meet FBs, if you are newbies. make sure you have their real name and at least do a simple Google search on them and their home town, check also the 'news' section. You don't want violent or criminal types.

Get a prepaid mobile phone. You can buy them almost anywhere. use this in initial meet ups and only switch it on at certain times, so you are not plagued by dickheads. A guy may seem charming on line and all but once you have met him for real - uh oh, knobhead alert, at least he only has your profile email and prepaid text number.

You might need a brand new HWing email account and you should only check it at your set times.

Another mistake people make is insufficient planning. Do not eat spicy or smelly foods beforehand, do not drink booze before, make sure you have snacks and water in the room and finally be prepared for the FB not to turn up at all.

I hope this helps.

Jersey Mike

Unread post by Jersey Mike » Tue Jul 14, 2015 11:27 am

I'm having a slightly different experience so far. Both wifey & I are both interested, but this is where it gets complicated. My wife seems to want this to happen naturally. She's opposed to setting up a profile on a website, against being with a "man-whore" who might have an STD, and not sure how comfortable she is going to a club. She seems interested in that, and other times turned off by the idea, because of the reasons listed above.

It's hard enough to find a suitable match. Without going any of the routes listed above, and friends & coworkers (many of them would LOVE to be with her) out, waiting for the "right guy" at "the right time" so it happens naturally feels like looking for a needle in a haystack.

I guess one of my questions would be -

Is it generally a bad idea to just give her an open hall pass, so she's comfortable in knowing that, if she's in a scenario where it feels right to her, to go for it and let me know before, during, or after? I think she'd be more comfortable that way, and we tested the waters a few times with her being out alone. I was fine with it. Turned on wondering "if" she was doing something.

I know it goes against the above post of planning, planning, and more planning, but we both seem more comfortable doing it this way. Are we playing with fire?

Disregard that last question Mr T. The Mrs doesn't like the hall pass idea.

So what we have is, she is interested in this and talks about trying it out, but...

- No profiles or online dating sites
- No guys that sleep around alot (STD's, turn-off for her)
- No friends or coworkers
- Not big on the swing club scenario
- No random guys
- Doesn't like the hall pass idea

To say this might be a complex situation might be an understatement.

Zona

Unread post by Zona » Tue Jul 14, 2015 9:36 pm

Mr T, I don't think there is any man on this entire forum that knows as much as you do on this subject. But JM's dilemma appears to be a Gordian Knot that even you may be unable to untie. Wishing you luck.

Truckstar
Player

Unread post by Truckstar » Thu Jul 16, 2015 5:14 am

Jersey Mike wrote:I guess one of my questions would be -

Is it generally a bad idea to just give her an open hall pass, so she's comfortable in knowing that, if she's in a scenario where it feels right to her, to go for it and let me know before, during, or after? I think she'd be more comfortable that way, and we tested the waters a few times with her being out alone. I was fine with it. Turned on wondering "if" she was doing something.

I know it goes against the above post of planning, planning, and more planning, but we both seem more comfortable doing it this way. Are we playing with fire?

So what we have is, she is interested in this and talks about trying it out, but...

- No random guys

- No profiles or online dating sites This is going to make it difficult to find a man. A woman puts a good profile up, can be anonymous and fully clothed, she will get lots of replies in a few hours. A man is lucky to get one in a week. A man putting up a profile for a Hot Wife is looked upon by others a very suspicious. My advice here is to bite the bullet. Eat some humble pie and go for a high end dating/cheating/swinging website where guys have to pay monthly to be members. Mrs JM seems hot and would have no difficulties.

- No guys that sleep around alot (STD's, turn-off for her) Now that is funny. How would you know if a guy sleeps around a lot or not? The guy could be the straightest vanillaest guy in the world that has sex with wife once a month, his wife fucked another guy and caught something that he passed on to her. She passed to FB, before you know it - you have it. The best FBs are the experienced ones that are clean and stay clean by practising safe sex. Apply the science of thinking to it, you will get my drift. They are also the safest ones emotionally as they know the signs where it is getting too serious.

- No friends or coworkers Great advice, because there is a chance that he is the worst fuck in the world, it could end a good relationship and if your work and social circles mean you have to keep meeting up - Awkward....

How do you know that? You have never been to one. Good swing clubs allow newbies (especially great looking ones) to visit and stay clothed, look, learn and decide. They are not so bad and I particularly like them.

- No random guys Yes, define random? A guy on a website that emails a few cock pictures and a picture of a Ferrari or somebody that you have met in a safe place three or four times.

- Doesn't like the hall pass idea You or her? I think it is a great idea to give her a free pass - understand it and move on with your lives, as you are stuck in the will she won't she phase and that is mostly your fault Mike.

+++

What the hell
if she's in a scenario where it feels right to her, to go for it and let me know before, during, or after? Yes she should and you should agree this upfront, or you are both going to get older and the what if? Question will always be there eating away at you both.

Good luck

Wannabecuckold_86
Prepubescent

Unread post by Wannabecuckold_86 » Thu Jul 16, 2015 5:26 am

This topic is some really good stuff. Thank you very much for this.
Hoping my beloved one sooner or later finds her inner slut...

My thought about her and cuckolding as well as some pics...

coastalkid
Pervert

Unread post by coastalkid » Thu Jul 16, 2015 7:41 am

Truckstar wrote: Yes she should and you should agree this upfront, or you are both going to get older and the what if? Question will always be there eating away at you both.

Good luck
This is the scariest part to me! Having the constant, gnawing, desire for an experience that you have no real idea of how it will go ultimately while watching the sand in an hour slip through! The window of opportunity slowly slips by and it's too late! Bad, if it's just you wanting it, horrible, if both of you want it and fail to find a suitable arrangement for you both! Right now for me it's just bad! Don't let it become horrible for you JM!
Hope is not a strategy but it's still good to have! Especially if you don't have a strategy!
I get my denial the old fashion way, I married vanilla!

Jersey Mike

Unread post by Jersey Mike » Thu Jul 16, 2015 9:00 am

Truckstar wrote: - Doesn't like the hall pass idea You or her? I think it is a great idea to give her a free pass - understand it and move on with your lives, as you are stuck in the will she won't she phase and that is mostly your fault
The list I put up wasn't my stipulations or requirements, it's hers.

bravenewworld
Experienced

Unread post by bravenewworld » Thu Jul 16, 2015 11:19 am

Jersey Mike wrote:I'm having a slightly different experience so far. Both wifey & I are both interested, but this is where it gets complicated. My wife seems to want this to happen naturally. She's opposed to setting up a profile on a website, against being with a "man-whore" who might have an STD, and not sure how comfortable she is going to a club. She seems interested in that, and other times turned off by the idea, because of the reasons listed above.

It's hard enough to find a suitable match. Without going any of the routes listed above, and friends & coworkers (many of them would LOVE to be with her) out, waiting for the "right guy" at "the right time" so it happens naturally feels like looking for a needle in a haystack.

I guess one of my questions would be -

- No random guys

Take a weeks vacation to Hedonism II or Temptations. I'm 100% serious.

Upsides:

1. They have a plethora of both single men and happily married men with permission to play to choose from.
2. You will be there for a week so it will give Mrs. JM the time to meet a man (men?) and develop
a rapport with them to see if she wants to take it any further. You will get to meet them too so you can have veto power if necessary.
3. You are on vacation together at a relatively small resort, so you can be very close IF something happens but don't have to literally witness it if the Mrs. is not ready for that (My wife did not like the idea of me being there at first either, but is softening on that.)
4. If you get there and you decide it was a mistake, you are still at an all-inclusive resort with a party atmosphere. It's impossible to not have a great time. These resorts can be as mild or as wild as you want them to be...there are no requirements to do anything. :)

Downside:

1. It's not cheap...but it's worth it even if nothing happens...see # 4 above.

Literally, that is the only downside I can think of. It seems like the ideal scenario for a couple like you who want to test the waters but have a list of stipulations with regard to the "water temperature." :)
"Sex seemed to me all about surrender. Not the woman's to the man, but the person's to the body." Alice Munro

Truckstar
Player

Unread post by Truckstar » Thu Jul 16, 2015 2:28 pm

Jersey Mike wrote:
Truckstar wrote: - Doesn't like the hall pass idea You or her? I think it is a great idea to give her a free pass - understand it and move on with your lives, as you are stuck in the will she won't she phase and that is mostly your fault
The list I put up wasn't my stipulations or requirements, it's hers.
I know. But it is in your text box so I answer you.

Jersey Mike

Unread post by Jersey Mike » Tue Jul 28, 2015 8:34 am

Truckstar wrote: you are both going to get older and the what if? Question will always be there eating away at you both.

Good luck
This is where I'm at and what I need to accept. It's not gonna be easy....

calicocat1
Prepubescent

Unread post by calicocat1 » Thu Jul 30, 2015 8:26 pm

Thank you for your insight. I really enjoyed reading this thread

MajMTC
Prepubescent

Unread post by MajMTC » Thu Nov 05, 2015 8:55 am

Thank you for the well informed tips!

Kupl
Virgin

Unread post by Kupl » Fri Feb 12, 2016 9:52 pm

Thanks for the tips. I think keeping it fun, keeping it a hobby and keeping the relationship together depends so much on the life-experience of the couple in FORMER relationships. I don't think this is a hobby for women who don't know how men operate, and that men aren't what they seem to be but they put forth an image to get poon. Just like having a HW, as the cuckold you need to understand that women have different sides, one is real-life and one is play. And you need to understand, whether she can separate the two in her mind.

Skiseeme
Prepubescent

Re: A Couples guide - How to have a successful HW Relationship

Unread post by Skiseeme » Wed Jun 08, 2016 7:21 pm

Wow, this is all such incredible information, thank you! I am seeing a married woman who has told me her desire is to have sex with me and another guy. I arranged to have an out of state friend who was visiting talk about a threesome. It didn't work out but it was an incredible turn on just thinking about the experience. I am aware that it is not the same as letting your wife have sex with another man solo but now I am thinking it would be fantastic to offer her to someone of her choosing in my home. I love her to pieces but she is married and she is incredibly hot (to me). She loves sex as do I and it would be fun to see her fantasy fulfilled. The wheels are turning! Thanks again for all the great info!

P.S. How do you find husbands that actually want their wives to have sex outside the home?

KarlinVegas
Prepubescent

Unread post by KarlinVegas » Tue Jun 14, 2016 5:37 am

The wife and I are just getting started on the road to our first encounter and we've been reading this post and using it as a roadmap of sorts to help us come up with guidelines/rules on how we want to play.

One thing we discussed from this post - the no work crew rule. One of the potential playmates for the wife is indeed a co-worker and after reading this post we put that on pause a bit/talked it out a little more.

One I didn't see mentioned in this thread yet -

What about a close friend of the husband being the first FB of the wife? The wife is comfortable with this friend and is attracted to him. We are both wondering if this might be a safer first option than a co-worker - which was warned against in a few spots in this thread.

mickle
Experienced

Unread post by mickle » Sat Jul 09, 2016 1:49 am

My now wife, has been dating an Ex that she started dating when she was 20, they meet twice a month, I knew the score when we met and have accepted it, she has also dated co-workers over the years, and is at present dating her senior partner, it works for her and me, all circumstances are different, and they must be tailored to your wife's need. I have very rarely seen her in action, the few times were all by accident.

calicolombia69

Unread post by calicolombia69 » Sat Jul 09, 2016 5:19 am

We have been to Hedo II twice. More than the sex that she will hopefully get, the place and people are hilarious and funny as hell. She will gradually shed her clothes as the week passes. Do not pressure and do not fret. Just when Thursday comes around and you are regretting having spent the money, she will probably make some kind of jump and the last three days may well make up for it all and she will have become a slut for a lifetime.....

Texla HW
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Texla HW » Thu Jul 28, 2016 9:56 am

Thank you so much for this entire thread. It was the first time I could understand how this could actually work and has really encouraged me to begin pursuing the lifestyle that the hubby and I have discussed in the bedroom for years.
She's as free as blue bonnets in the summer

Kupl
Virgin

Unread post by Kupl » Fri Oct 21, 2016 7:45 pm

I appreciate your efforts to put the info out. There is a tendency to have a sloppy approach, especially on the part of the woman when she's getting high on so much attention. Couples as a team need to pull back, and remember this is a game of strategy, a game to be played the right way in order to win.

sharingthebbw
Prepubescent

Unread post by sharingthebbw » Mon Dec 19, 2016 4:13 pm

I'm currently working on my own set of rules. This is definitely helpful

Here's what I have for my rules so far

1. We will stop doing this if the other wants us to
Either one of us can put a stop to this, at any time, for any reason.
2. Our relationship comes first
Playing should never interfere with time we have planned together. We will only allow play occasionally, as a way to enhance our sex life together. We will stop if this is no longer the case.
3. Get permission
We do not play without the other’s okay. Play should be viewed as something we do as a couple together. Whether it be in the same room or apart, we participate in the entire process together.
4. Ask and answer all questions
Full communication is the cornerstone of our play. If we have a thought, or feeling you need to share it with the other as soon as possible. Whether it be positive, negative, fantasy or related to real activities or a combination of the two (positive or negative). It won’t work if we don’t communicate.
5. Avoid intimacy at all costs
We will not engage in "dates", romantic activities, cuddling, or anything resembling aspects of a romantic relationship with those we play with. Those types of activities only for us. If a playfriend tries to engage in those activities with us (or expresses romantic feelings for us) we must break all ties with that person immediately. If we feel emotionally attached in any way we must stop. When we are done playing, we leave. We do not stick around to hang out/chat/have a few more drinks, etc.
6. Playfriends stay outside of normal life
We will not play with people we have had romantic relations with, friends within our social circle, or people we work with. Any communication with a play friend must be related to play, or arranging play. We will no engaged in non-sexual hanging out/communication (phone conversations, text messages, facebook, email, etc). They are playfriends, not friends.
7. Be open about your desires
We will accept that asking for, or offering a “pass”, will be a normal part of our relationship. If we want to play, we will ask. If you have a fantasy or desire for a particular person, you should share that with each other.
8. Sleep at home
No sleeping over at a playfriend’s house under any circumstance. Home is where we sleep (even if the other person is out of town).
9. Home is where the heart is
No playing over at our house (unless we agree in advance). We will never play without each other present in our master bedroom. Our bedroom is our sanctuary.
10. Safety first
Condoms must be used during all play. We should always have details (address, email, phone number, name, etc) about where each other is, and who we are with, before any play starts.
11. No "on-the-fly" changing of the rules.
We cannot change the rules during a “pass”. We must be sober, and in each other’s company to change the rules..
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Looking for guys for my financee to play with in Toronto, Canada

Truckstar
Player

Unread post by Truckstar » Tue Dec 20, 2016 11:45 am

Mine's a guide not rules, but I can see where you are going with them

sweetashley712
Prepubescent

Unread post by sweetashley712 » Fri Apr 21, 2017 5:48 am

Truckstar wrote:My wife is away on a ten day holiday where she will have the freedom to fuck whoever she sees fit. I get a little anxiety of course I do, I don't get jealous and I wonder for her safety, because I love her.

I have decided after 28 years married and 25 of them (on or off) HW years, some have been me as a third party to other HW's; I might actually be in a position to give tips on how to have a successful HW relationship, there will be several tips, please remember they are tips as seen by me, not a formula or a set of commandments. Please use or ignore them.

Tip 1.
Lay it all on the line, don't fuck around with schemes and dressing it up. Say what you actually mean
If you’ve been curious getting your beautiful, gorgeous, faithful and loving wife to fuck another man, the first and most important thing to do is talk it over with her.

Sit down, which means not during orgasm, or whilst your fun sized Mars bar is between her holiest of lips, but sat down fully clothed in day light both sober and not tired at an appropriate time when both of you are calm and have plenty of time to chat. This is key because no woman can be prepared for the bombshell you are about to place literally right there in her beautiful lap.

Be sensitive bringing it up, but be clear and honest with your emotions and your feelings. Explain why this is something you’d like to try. If she agrees, do not jump up like you have just hit a home run, scored the winning try at rugby or holed a hole in one. Be cool and realise that she has agreed to consider it but doing it may actually be another massive step. As kids we played Snakes and ladders, at this point you have entered the game, there is a lot of slippery snakes to fall down, if you are unlucky and some ladders to climb if you are lucky. But as a young boy playing this game with a girl it is exactly the same as an adult, because if she loses interest she will leave the game and then the game is over for you both. So you are on square one and 99 ahead of you, you can take the next step. Do not attempt it unless she says she is ready. Hey guys do you want to play a game?

You know your wife and you know the very best way to tell her that it turns you on so much to think about her having sex with other men / people. You need to tell her that you masturbate when alone and that every time you do you think of her and another guy. Expect her to go off like a rocket when you do, this is where you have to convince her that, you love her and you cherish her and you are not doing this so you can fuck some hot totty on the side.

It must be something she wants to do freely because she wants to, not to make you happy, however there is no problem if an element of it is to make you happy, but if it is solely to make you happy it will fail.

Tip two will be 'Ground Rules'
Again, truly insightful, valuable information. I wish everyone read this before diving into this lifestyle...thank you! :)
Jersey hotwife :)

matureone
Trainable

Unread post by matureone » Fri Aug 18, 2017 11:31 pm

Truckstar wrote:My wife is away on a ten day holiday where she will have the freedom to fuck whoever she sees fit. I get a little anxiety of course I do, I don't get jealous and I wonder for her safety, because I love her.

I have decided after 28 years married and 25 of them (on or off) HW years, some have been me as a third party to other HW's; I might actually be in a position to give tips on how to have a successful HW relationship, there will be several tips, please remember they are tips as seen by me, not a formula or a set of commandments. Please use or ignore them.

Tip 1.
Lay it all on the line, don't fuck around with schemes and dressing it up. Say what you actually mean
If you’ve been curious getting your beautiful, gorgeous, faithful and loving wife to fuck another man, the first and most important thing to do is talk it over with her.

Sit down, which means not during orgasm, or whilst your fun sized Mars bar is between her holiest of lips, but sat down fully clothed in day light both sober and not tired at an appropriate time when both of you are calm and have plenty of time to chat. This is key because no woman can be prepared for the bombshell you are about to place literally right there in her beautiful lap.

Be sensitive bringing it up, but be clear and honest with your emotions and your feelings. Explain why this is something you’d like to try. If she agrees, do not jump up like you have just hit a home run, scored the winning try at rugby or holed a hole in one. Be cool and realise that she has agreed to consider it but doing it may actually be another massive step. As kids we played Snakes and ladders, at this point you have entered the game, there is a lot of slippery snakes to fall down, if you are unlucky and some ladders to climb if you are lucky. But as a young boy playing this game with a girl it is exactly the same as an adult, because if she loses interest she will leave the game and then the game is over for you both. So you are on square one and 99 ahead of you, you can take the next step. Do not attempt it unless she says she is ready. Hey guys do you want to play a game?

You know your wife and you know the very best way to tell her that it turns you on so much to think about her having sex with other men / people. You need to tell her that you masturbate when alone and that every time you do you think of her and another guy. Expect her to go off like a rocket when you do, this is where you have to convince her that, you love her and you cherish her and you are not doing this so you can fuck some hot totty on the side.

It must be something she wants to do freely because she wants to, not to make you happy, however there is no problem if an element of it is to make you happy, but if it is solely to make you happy it will fail.

Tip two will be 'Ground Rules'
Well I remember laying it on the line, but then she freaked and thought I was weird.

I told her about the Cuckold World site that I had found and she thought it was disgusting. I wish I had found this forum first.

She did test me a while later by bringing it up, but seen she nearly left the first time, I wasn't too keen to get too into it.

Needless to say we haven't gone down that path :(

semaj3001
Virgin

Unread post by semaj3001 » Wed Oct 18, 2017 7:14 pm

This would be great to have in a section readily accessible when first getting on this site. There was a lot of great advise and makes a great guide. Thanks for taking the time to put this together.

hotwifelover31

Unread post by hotwifelover31 » Wed Nov 15, 2017 10:23 am

Kudos, smj and sexy hotwife gwynnie, for taking the inevitable flakes in stride. You’ve already realized they’re a sexcaptional hazard. Love hearing how much you are both enjoying and embracing the joys of hotwifery. In turgid and lustful anticipation of each of your updates. Thanks for sharing your erotic journey and ignoring the naysayer(s).