Our Hotwives

A place to discuss the hotwife and cuckold lifestyles
It is currently Sun Aug 19, 2018 8:00 am

All times are UTC-04:00

Unread postPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2016 1:56 pm 
Verified Hot Wife

Thank you so much for this entire thread. It was the first time I could understand how this could actually work and has really encouraged me to begin pursuing the lifestyle that the hubby and I have discussed in the bedroom for years.

Unread postPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2016 11:45 pm 
Experienced

I appreciate your efforts to put the info out. There is a tendency to have a sloppy approach, especially on the part of the woman when she's getting high on so much attention. Couples as a team need to pull back, and remember this is a game of strategy, a game to be played the right way in order to win.

Unread postPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2016 9:13 pm 
Prepubescent

I'm currently working on my own set of rules. This is definitely helpful

Here's what I have for my rules so far

1. We will stop doing this if the other wants us to
Either one of us can put a stop to this, at any time, for any reason.
2. Our relationship comes first
Playing should never interfere with time we have planned together. We will only allow play occasionally, as a way to enhance our sex life together. We will stop if this is no longer the case.
3. Get permission
We do not play without the other’s okay. Play should be viewed as something we do as a couple together. Whether it be in the same room or apart, we participate in the entire process together.
4. Ask and answer all questions
Full communication is the cornerstone of our play. If we have a thought, or feeling you need to share it with the other as soon as possible. Whether it be positive, negative, fantasy or related to real activities or a combination of the two (positive or negative). It won’t work if we don’t communicate.
5. Avoid intimacy at all costs
We will not engage in "dates", romantic activities, cuddling, or anything resembling aspects of a romantic relationship with those we play with. Those types of activities only for us. If a playfriend tries to engage in those activities with us (or expresses romantic feelings for us) we must break all ties with that person immediately. If we feel emotionally attached in any way we must stop. When we are done playing, we leave. We do not stick around to hang out/chat/have a few more drinks, etc.
6. Playfriends stay outside of normal life
We will not play with people we have had romantic relations with, friends within our social circle, or people we work with. Any communication with a play friend must be related to play, or arranging play. We will no engaged in non-sexual hanging out/communication (phone conversations, text messages, facebook, email, etc). They are playfriends, not friends.
7. Be open about your desires
We will accept that asking for, or offering a “pass”, will be a normal part of our relationship. If we want to play, we will ask. If you have a fantasy or desire for a particular person, you should share that with each other.
8. Sleep at home
No sleeping over at a playfriend’s house under any circumstance. Home is where we sleep (even if the other person is out of town).
9. Home is where the heart is
No playing over at our house (unless we agree in advance). We will never play without each other present in our master bedroom. Our bedroom is our sanctuary.
10. Safety first
Condoms must be used during all play. We should always have details (address, email, phone number, name, etc) about where each other is, and who we are with, before any play starts.
11. No "on-the-fly" changing of the rules.
We cannot change the rules during a “pass”. We must be sober, and in each other’s company to change the rules..

Unread postPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2016 4:45 pm 
2 Bit Whore

Mine's a guide not rules, but I can see where you are going with them

CLICK HERE for: Wife's latest picture and adventure

Unread postPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 9:48 am 
Prepubescent

Truckstar wrote:
My wife is away on a ten day holiday where she will have the freedom to fuck whoever she sees fit. I get a little anxiety of course I do, I don't get jealous and I wonder for her safety, because I love her.

I have decided after 28 years married and 25 of them (on or off) HW years, some have been me as a third party to other HW's; I might actually be in a position to give tips on how to have a successful HW relationship, there will be several tips, please remember they are tips as seen by me, not a formula or a set of commandments. Please use or ignore them.

Tip 1.
Lay it all on the line, don't fuck around with schemes and dressing it up. Say what you actually mean
If you’ve been curious getting your beautiful, gorgeous, faithful and loving wife to fuck another man, the first and most important thing to do is talk it over with her.

Sit down, which means not during orgasm, or whilst your fun sized Mars bar is between her holiest of lips, but sat down fully clothed in day light both sober and not tired at an appropriate time when both of you are calm and have plenty of time to chat. This is key because no woman can be prepared for the bombshell you are about to place literally right there in her beautiful lap.

Be sensitive bringing it up, but be clear and honest with your emotions and your feelings. Explain why this is something you’d like to try. If she agrees, do not jump up like you have just hit a home run, scored the winning try at rugby or holed a hole in one. Be cool and realise that she has agreed to consider it but doing it may actually be another massive step. As kids we played Snakes and ladders, at this point you have entered the game, there is a lot of slippery snakes to fall down, if you are unlucky and some ladders to climb if you are lucky. But as a young boy playing this game with a girl it is exactly the same as an adult, because if she loses interest she will leave the game and then the game is over for you both. So you are on square one and 99 ahead of you, you can take the next step. Do not attempt it unless she says she is ready. Hey guys do you want to play a game?

You know your wife and you know the very best way to tell her that it turns you on so much to think about her having sex with other men / people. You need to tell her that you masturbate when alone and that every time you do you think of her and another guy. Expect her to go off like a rocket when you do, this is where you have to convince her that, you love her and you cherish her and you are not doing this so you can fuck some hot totty on the side.

It must be something she wants to do freely because she wants to, not to make you happy, however there is no problem if an element of it is to make you happy, but if it is solely to make you happy it will fail.

Tip two will be 'Ground Rules'

Again, truly insightful, valuable information. I wish everyone read this before diving into this lifestyle...thank you! :)

Unread postPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2017 3:31 am 
Player

Truckstar wrote:
My wife is away on a ten day holiday where she will have the freedom to fuck whoever she sees fit. I get a little anxiety of course I do, I don't get jealous and I wonder for her safety, because I love her.

I have decided after 28 years married and 25 of them (on or off) HW years, some have been me as a third party to other HW's; I might actually be in a position to give tips on how to have a successful HW relationship, there will be several tips, please remember they are tips as seen by me, not a formula or a set of commandments. Please use or ignore them.

Tip 1.
Lay it all on the line, don't fuck around with schemes and dressing it up. Say what you actually mean
If you’ve been curious getting your beautiful, gorgeous, faithful and loving wife to fuck another man, the first and most important thing to do is talk it over with her.

Sit down, which means not during orgasm, or whilst your fun sized Mars bar is between her holiest of lips, but sat down fully clothed in day light both sober and not tired at an appropriate time when both of you are calm and have plenty of time to chat. This is key because no woman can be prepared for the bombshell you are about to place literally right there in her beautiful lap.

Be sensitive bringing it up, but be clear and honest with your emotions and your feelings. Explain why this is something you’d like to try. If she agrees, do not jump up like you have just hit a home run, scored the winning try at rugby or holed a hole in one. Be cool and realise that she has agreed to consider it but doing it may actually be another massive step. As kids we played Snakes and ladders, at this point you have entered the game, there is a lot of slippery snakes to fall down, if you are unlucky and some ladders to climb if you are lucky. But as a young boy playing this game with a girl it is exactly the same as an adult, because if she loses interest she will leave the game and then the game is over for you both. So you are on square one and 99 ahead of you, you can take the next step. Do not attempt it unless she says she is ready. Hey guys do you want to play a game?

You know your wife and you know the very best way to tell her that it turns you on so much to think about her having sex with other men / people. You need to tell her that you masturbate when alone and that every time you do you think of her and another guy. Expect her to go off like a rocket when you do, this is where you have to convince her that, you love her and you cherish her and you are not doing this so you can fuck some hot totty on the side.

It must be something she wants to do freely because she wants to, not to make you happy, however there is no problem if an element of it is to make you happy, but if it is solely to make you happy it will fail.

Tip two will be 'Ground Rules'

Well I remember laying it on the line, but then she freaked and thought I was weird.

I told her about the Cuckold World site that I had found and she thought it was disgusting. I wish I had found this forum first.

She did test me a while later by bringing it up, but seen she nearly left the first time, I wasn't too keen to get too into it.

Needless to say we haven't gone down that path :(

Unread postPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2017 11:14 pm 
Experienced

This would be great to have in a section readily accessible when first getting on this site. There was a lot of great advise and makes a great guide. Thanks for taking the time to put this together.

Unread postPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2017 3:23 pm 
OHW Addict

Kudos, smj and sexy hotwife gwynnie, for taking the inevitable flakes in stride. You’ve already realized they’re a sexcaptional hazard. Love hearing how much you are both enjoying and embracing the joys of hotwifery. In turgid and lustful anticipation of each of your updates. Thanks for sharing your erotic journey and ignoring the naysayer(s).

Unread postPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2017 7:30 am 
Player

Great insight and info Truckstar. So what's your view or take on a long term HW relationship? The wife& I have been in the lifestyle for over 15 years, swinging, MFM, FMF, but have now settled on strictly HW'ing. She have been seeing one bull, on and off for almost 10 years. He's a nice guy and they have a great time, I join in their play from time to time. We all know she needs to see him and if she goes too long without him she gets a bit cranky. He is quite well endowed 9+ & I and average 6 & 1/2. It isn't love, but we all have a friendship as well as the added benefit.

WHat's the longest extramarital relationship Mrs. Truckstar has had?

It's a unique situation for us, but I think it works so far & don't see it changing; she has played with other men and want to continue and he has quite a few other fwb's (friends with benefits). They have gone to several parties together, but most of the play has been with each-other. They played with each-other at one party, with everyone watching; she loved that. Another party they brought a gent back to the room for MFM.

I occasionally have bouts of jealousy, but I think that is natural. We discuss our feelings and concerns often. The frequency of their encounters has increased, which I encourage, but I'd welcome your and the group's perspective.

Thanks,
Kphub

Unread postPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2018 3:17 pm 
Trainable

What a great read this thread was! Thank you.

Unread postPosted: Sat May 12, 2018 1:01 pm 
Verified Hot Wife

This is all new to me, my husband brought it up only a few months ago as a fantasy during sex. Finding out about the lifestyle led to this site, and to your guide. There's a lot to it, and you've broken it down in a way that will help me dig through it easily.

I don't see anything here though on how this changes your relationship. I love my husband, we have a wonderful relationship, and while it's really hot to think about and learn about this lifestyle, I'm scared that I might lose what I have with him now, it might change. (he knows this, and is on here too so will see the answers with me)

So when you and MrsTruckstar were first moving to the HW lifestyle, did you lose anything precious to you? Were there only gains? I'm aware there are other threads on this forum that deal with this type of question, or maybe other ones to ask it in, but I want to know if my fear that I'm going to grieve for how things were before is warranted, and if so, how to grieve for it while still being okay with losing it. This is exciting but still terrifying to think about for me. (first step was joining here so we are definitely looking into this) I just want to make sure we go over everything first, your guide is a perfect starting place, I just want your input on that too please.