Our Hotwives

A place to discuss the hotwife and cuckold lifestyles
It is currently Mon Dec 10, 2018 6:09 am

All times are UTC-04:00

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 111 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next
Unread postPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2015 7:57 pm 
2 Bit Whore

bubbajack wrote:
"Bobby has gone back to USA, can't say I miss him."

That's right - send us your tired, your poor, your huddled cunts yearning to breathe free ... :roll:

We got plenty - one more won't hurt!! :P :lol:
:up: That's where he came from originally. It was a sad goodbye.... Not.

CLICK HERE for: Wife's latest picture and adventure

Unread postPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2015 3:09 pm 
2 Bit Whore

is any person still reading this stuff?

Unread postPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2015 6:42 pm 
OHW Addict

Yup!

Unread postPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2015 10:53 pm 
2 Bit Whore

Yup from here too. But it's hard to read something if you don't write it. (Gentle admonition intended there.) :D

Unread postPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2015 12:33 am 
Verified Hot Wife

I do not believe that you are even asking that....matter of fact have re-read several times over and over again....

Unread postPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2015 2:11 am 
2 Bit Whore

Well that is good news, I have some stuff I should add.

Unread postPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2015 7:51 am 
$2 Ho

SCS wrote:
I do not believe that you are even asking that....matter of fact have re-read several times over and over again....

Me too :)

Unread postPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2015 11:54 am 
Pervert

All over this thread atm Truckstar. I'm only on page 1 but if you have anything else to add please do so.

viewtopic.php?uid=51856&f=5&t=37697&start=0

Unread postPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2015 8:29 am 
2 Bit Whore

Next Tip Plan, plan oh yes and plan some more The mistakes and pitfalls if you do not.

There’s two kinds of people that want a divorce; but are too cowardly to ask for one so they themselves sloppily have an affair with the subconscious desire to get caught so they don’t have to choose to end the marriage, the injured party will. The second one encourages their wife/husband to explore their sexual side and have a HW/HH thing, in the open and then over react and baulk. First sloppy, second ruthless. Fortunately there are not too many of those.

There is another type of married people - Married people that are happy in their lives and want to enhance the joint sex in their lives but wish to maintain the bond of marriage and the only true and honest way is to go swinging or become a 'Hot' spouse. I will only deal with HWing from here.

For women that want to have great sex in a HWing scene and keep their marriage together and the hub to explore this fantasy, if you don’t have a plan and follow it then you’re almost guaranteed to fail.

Having a Hwing relationship with someone you already know or someone you see all the time (think work colleague, someone at the gym, etc) is a great way to fail, until at least you are very long in the tooth and experienced at this. It is important to find the female's FB outside of your normal circles, this will ensure that your chosen FB has no common interest or you are going to bump into them at social events.

Use the internet and the many sites that have been well-crafted to ensure your success at having a no strings attached sexual encounter. If it is free for men to join and browse then you will be awash with men and their one liners, it will be difficult to see the wood for the trees. Choose a site where the men have to pay a good wedge to join. My wife uses one in the UK that charge £25 ($40) a month to be a member for a guy seeking women.

Your joint goal with regards to the wife when having an event is to find a guy(s) that fits her needs and will respect you limits.

Here are the four major mistakes couples make when having a HW relationship :

The woman gets carried away with it and is fixated by the amount of messages she is getting (hits), There is an easy way around this. Leave a question in your "About me/us" profile preamble that has to be answered. Example; My wife used to have about 250 words in on her 400 word profile. Start any messages to me with the words "Storm Cloud." Women you will get loads of suitors so do not worry about the next bit. We set the email viewer, to preview and if those words did not appear, the message was deleted. This works, it means they have actually read your profile and are not just answering every woman in a mileage radius of where they live.

If you play away do not pay for hotel rooms, dinners, etc. Get the FB to do this, you are the prize, you advertised, he responded, of course you will be there. He pays.

Don't rush to meet FBs, if you are newbies. make sure you have their real name and at least do a simple Google search on them and their home town, check also the 'news' section. You don't want violent or criminal types.

Get a prepaid mobile phone. You can buy them almost anywhere. use this in initial meet ups and only switch it on at certain times, so you are not plagued by dickheads. A guy may seem charming on line and all but once you have met him for real - uh oh, knobhead alert, at least he only has your profile email and prepaid text number.

You might need a brand new HWing email account and you should only check it at your set times.

Another mistake people make is insufficient planning. Do not eat spicy or smelly foods beforehand, do not drink booze before, make sure you have snacks and water in the room and finally be prepared for the FB not to turn up at all.

I hope this helps.

Unread postPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2015 3:27 pm 
Pervert

I'm having a slightly different experience so far. Both wifey & I are both interested, but this is where it gets complicated. My wife seems to want this to happen naturally. She's opposed to setting up a profile on a website, against being with a "man-whore" who might have an STD, and not sure how comfortable she is going to a club. She seems interested in that, and other times turned off by the idea, because of the reasons listed above.

It's hard enough to find a suitable match. Without going any of the routes listed above, and friends & coworkers (many of them would LOVE to be with her) out, waiting for the "right guy" at "the right time" so it happens naturally feels like looking for a needle in a haystack.

I guess one of my questions would be -

Is it generally a bad idea to just give her an open hall pass, so she's comfortable in knowing that, if she's in a scenario where it feels right to her, to go for it and let me know before, during, or after? I think she'd be more comfortable that way, and we tested the waters a few times with her being out alone. I was fine with it. Turned on wondering "if" she was doing something.

I know it goes against the above post of planning, planning, and more planning, but we both seem more comfortable doing it this way. Are we playing with fire?

Disregard that last question Mr T. The Mrs doesn't like the hall pass idea.

So what we have is, she is interested in this and talks about trying it out, but...

- No profiles or online dating sites
- No guys that sleep around alot (STD's, turn-off for her)
- No friends or coworkers
- Not big on the swing club scenario
- No random guys
- Doesn't like the hall pass idea

To say this might be a complex situation might be an understatement.

Unread postPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2015 1:36 am 
2 Bit Whore

Mr T, I don't think there is any man on this entire forum that knows as much as you do on this subject. But JM's dilemma appears to be a Gordian Knot that even you may be unable to untie. Wishing you luck.

Unread postPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2015 9:14 am 
2 Bit Whore

Jersey Mike wrote:

Is it generally a bad idea to just give her an open hall pass, so she's comfortable in knowing that, if she's in a scenario where it feels right to her, to go for it and let me know before, during, or after? I think she'd be more comfortable that way, and we tested the waters a few times with her being out alone. I was fine with it. Turned on wondering "if" she was doing something.

I know it goes against the above post of planning, planning, and more planning, but we both seem more comfortable doing it this way. Are we playing with fire?

So what we have is, she is interested in this and talks about trying it out, but...

- No random guys

- No profiles or online dating sites This is going to make it difficult to find a man. A woman puts a good profile up, can be anonymous and fully clothed, she will get lots of replies in a few hours. A man is lucky to get one in a week. A man putting up a profile for a Hot Wife is looked upon by others a very suspicious. My advice here is to bite the bullet. Eat some humble pie and go for a high end dating/cheating/swinging website where guys have to pay monthly to be members. Mrs JM seems hot and would have no difficulties.

- No guys that sleep around alot (STD's, turn-off for her) Now that is funny. How would you know if a guy sleeps around a lot or not? The guy could be the straightest vanillaest guy in the world that has sex with wife once a month, his wife fucked another guy and caught something that he passed on to her. She passed to FB, before you know it - you have it. The best FBs are the experienced ones that are clean and stay clean by practising safe sex. Apply the science of thinking to it, you will get my drift. They are also the safest ones emotionally as they know the signs where it is getting too serious.

- No friends or coworkers Great advice, because there is a chance that he is the worst fuck in the world, it could end a good relationship and if your work and social circles mean you have to keep meeting up - Awkward....

How do you know that? You have never been to one. Good swing clubs allow newbies (especially great looking ones) to visit and stay clothed, look, learn and decide. They are not so bad and I particularly like them.

- No random guys Yes, define random? A guy on a website that emails a few cock pictures and a picture of a Ferrari or somebody that you have met in a safe place three or four times.

- Doesn't like the hall pass idea You or her? I think it is a great idea to give her a free pass - understand it and move on with your lives, as you are stuck in the will she won't she phase and that is mostly your fault Mike.

+++

What the hell
if she's in a scenario where it feels right to her, to go for it and let me know before, during, or after? Yes she should and you should agree this upfront, or you are both going to get older and the what if? Question will always be there eating away at you both.

Good luck

Unread postPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2015 9:26 am 
Trainable

This topic is some really good stuff. Thank you very much for this.

My thought about her and cuckolding as well as some pics...

Unread postPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2015 11:41 am 
Player

Truckstar wrote:
Yes she should and you should agree this upfront, or you are both going to get older and the what if? Question will always be there eating away at you both.

Good luck

This is the scariest part to me! Having the constant, gnawing, desire for an experience that you have no real idea of how it will go ultimately while watching the sand in an hour slip through! The window of opportunity slowly slips by and it's too late! Bad, if it's just you wanting it, horrible, if both of you want it and fail to find a suitable arrangement for you both! Right now for me it's just bad! Don't let it become horrible for you JM!

Unread postPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2015 1:00 pm 
Pervert

Truckstar wrote:
- Doesn't like the hall pass idea You or her? I think it is a great idea to give her a free pass - understand it and move on with your lives, as you are stuck in the will she won't she phase and that is mostly your fault

The list I put up wasn't my stipulations or requirements, it's hers.

Unread postPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2015 3:19 pm 
Player

Jersey Mike wrote:
I'm having a slightly different experience so far. Both wifey & I are both interested, but this is where it gets complicated. My wife seems to want this to happen naturally. She's opposed to setting up a profile on a website, against being with a "man-whore" who might have an STD, and not sure how comfortable she is going to a club. She seems interested in that, and other times turned off by the idea, because of the reasons listed above.

It's hard enough to find a suitable match. Without going any of the routes listed above, and friends & coworkers (many of them would LOVE to be with her) out, waiting for the "right guy" at "the right time" so it happens naturally feels like looking for a needle in a haystack.

- No random guys

Take a weeks vacation to Hedonism II or Temptations. I'm 100% serious.

Upsides:

1. They have a plethora of both single men and happily married men with permission to play to choose from.
2. You will be there for a week so it will give Mrs. JM the time to meet a man (men?) and develop
a rapport with them to see if she wants to take it any further. You will get to meet them too so you can have veto power if necessary.
3. You are on vacation together at a relatively small resort, so you can be very close IF something happens but don't have to literally witness it if the Mrs. is not ready for that (My wife did not like the idea of me being there at first either, but is softening on that.)
4. If you get there and you decide it was a mistake, you are still at an all-inclusive resort with a party atmosphere. It's impossible to not have a great time. These resorts can be as mild or as wild as you want them to be...there are no requirements to do anything. :)

Downside:

1. It's not cheap...but it's worth it even if nothing happens...see # 4 above.

Literally, that is the only downside I can think of. It seems like the ideal scenario for a couple like you who want to test the waters but have a list of stipulations with regard to the "water temperature." :)

Unread postPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2015 6:28 pm 
2 Bit Whore

Jersey Mike wrote:
Truckstar wrote:
- Doesn't like the hall pass idea You or her? I think it is a great idea to give her a free pass - understand it and move on with your lives, as you are stuck in the will she won't she phase and that is mostly your fault

The list I put up wasn't my stipulations or requirements, it's hers.

I know. But it is in your text box so I answer you.

Unread postPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2015 12:34 pm 
Pervert

Truckstar wrote:
you are both going to get older and the what if? Question will always be there eating away at you both.

Good luck

This is where I'm at and what I need to accept. It's not gonna be easy....

Unread postPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2015 12:26 am 
Experienced

Thank you for your insight. I really enjoyed reading this thread

Unread postPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2015 1:55 pm 
Prepubescent

Thank you for the well informed tips!

Unread postPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2016 2:52 am 
Experienced

Thanks for the tips. I think keeping it fun, keeping it a hobby and keeping the relationship together depends so much on the life-experience of the couple in FORMER relationships. I don't think this is a hobby for women who don't know how men operate, and that men aren't what they seem to be but they put forth an image to get poon. Just like having a HW, as the cuckold you need to understand that women have different sides, one is real-life and one is play. And you need to understand, whether she can separate the two in her mind.

Unread postPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2016 11:21 pm 
Prepubescent

Wow, this is all such incredible information, thank you! I am seeing a married woman who has told me her desire is to have sex with me and another guy. I arranged to have an out of state friend who was visiting talk about a threesome. It didn't work out but it was an incredible turn on just thinking about the experience. I am aware that it is not the same as letting your wife have sex with another man solo but now I am thinking it would be fantastic to offer her to someone of her choosing in my home. I love her to pieces but she is married and she is incredibly hot (to me). She loves sex as do I and it would be fun to see her fantasy fulfilled. The wheels are turning! Thanks again for all the great info!

P.S. How do you find husbands that actually want their wives to have sex outside the home?

Unread postPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2016 9:37 am 
Prepubescent

The wife and I are just getting started on the road to our first encounter and we've been reading this post and using it as a roadmap of sorts to help us come up with guidelines/rules on how we want to play.

One thing we discussed from this post - the no work crew rule. One of the potential playmates for the wife is indeed a co-worker and after reading this post we put that on pause a bit/talked it out a little more.

One I didn't see mentioned in this thread yet -

What about a close friend of the husband being the first FB of the wife? The wife is comfortable with this friend and is attracted to him. We are both wondering if this might be a safer first option than a co-worker - which was warned against in a few spots in this thread.

Unread postPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2016 5:49 am 
Experienced

My now wife, has been dating an Ex that she started dating when she was 20, they meet twice a month, I knew the score when we met and have accepted it, she has also dated co-workers over the years, and is at present dating her senior partner, it works for her and me, all circumstances are different, and they must be tailored to your wife's need. I have very rarely seen her in action, the few times were all by accident.

Unread postPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2016 9:19 am 
We have been to Hedo II twice. More than the sex that she will hopefully get, the place and people are hilarious and funny as hell. She will gradually shed her clothes as the week passes. Do not pressure and do not fret. Just when Thursday comes around and you are regretting having spent the money, she will probably make some kind of jump and the last three days may well make up for it all and she will have become a slut for a lifetime.....

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 111 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next