Cuckold Roulette

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
TriangleTangle
Experienced

Cuckold Roulette

Unread post by TriangleTangle » Thu Nov 22, 2018 12:51 am

He wanted to lose her. Not literally lose her but played out through a risky mutual fantasy. Married five years, he adored his wife and worshipped the ground on which she walked. She was the embodiment of the perfect woman, petite, sexy, classy, and so very pretty.

Though their marriage was solid and their sex life healthy, he constantly fantasized about her having sex and being dominated by another, better man. They had previous experience with MFM threesomes which was incredible and fulfilling years ago, but not much since.

They waited patiently for a match on a lifestyle dating site. Few suitors were even worthy of a response. He knew what she liked and screened most of them. Finally, one single gentleman responded to their profile of whom she approved.

He showed her the gentleman’s profile and, after exchanging a few emails, they began chatting.

A gentleman in his early 40’s, the guy was single and attractive - just her type from his photos. They chatted and got to know one another. Over the next several weeks their chat became progressively more provocative. Although their chats were seductive, their words remained respectful but suggestive nonetheless. She enjoyed their banter – it was hot, and they soon met in person.

Her suitor was even more attractive and dynamic in person. They met for drinks. As they talked, she became more intrigued and could feel the strong mutual attraction. The magnetism between them was unmistakable. She became flush as they talked and flirted. Here she was, a married woman, meeting a single man on an extramarital dating site with not only her husband’s permission, but with his full encouragement.

Their first date was stellar. He walked her to her car afterwards where they kissed passionately for a short while before parting. She left floating on air. A fuse was now lit that could not be extinguished.

The two began to date. At first it was for only dinner and drinks, after which they returned home and became intimate. They didn’t just fuck, they made love. Arriving, he walked her into her house. Her husband wasn’t home. They walked into the kitchen and poured a glass of wine. He walked up behind her and gently slipped his arm around her waist. She looked up at him over her shoulder, slid one of her arms around his neck, and they kissed softly. His kisses made her heart beat all aflutter; she was now under his spell.

His touch was sensual. Their kisses were filled with sweet sexual arousal and desire. It was clear this was going be more than a one-time encounter. The magnetism between the two of them was powerful and the sexual attraction potent.

They made it to the master bedroom where they practically ripped off each other’s clothes and made passionate love. Her Victoria Secret lingerie welcomed his huge manhood without even being removed. He fucked her into oblivion giving her mind-blowing orgasms - the likes of which she had never experienced before. They fucked for hours; neither could get enough of the other. She repeatedly drained his balls with her tight, sweet pussy; she had never felt so much cum filling her.

Weeks went by and they continued to date and enjoy mind-blowing sex. She was naturally submissive, and he was naturally dominant – a good match. Their dates became more frequent, as had the frequency of their lovemaking. He was all she thought about day and night, obsessed with thought of being with him. She was now completely under his spell.

Her husband waited patiently for her to return from each date. He knew what she was doing and loved every bit of her wanton infidelity. When she’d arrive home after a date, he’d be waiting for her at the front door on his knees. As soon as she’s shut the door behind her, she would stand over him and announce that her boyfriend had just fucked her. She’s then revealed a fresh load sperm in her panties and proceed to push his face into her love nest which was dripping with the evidence of her infidelity.

“Taste me, bitch!” She commanded in her sternest tone. While this was only fantasy play, she made it sound quite believable. She acted like a mean bitch, but he couldn’t get enough. She pushed his head between her cum-soaked crotch. The meaner her tone the more convincing she was and harder it made her husband’s cock. She loved the power to make him hard on command. Naturally shy and sweet, she had lost the hesitation and laugh she used to have when trying to dominate him in the past; it is what he craved most from her.

She made him get her a cool drink and then proceeded to the bedroom where she stripped down to her lingerie and modeled what she gave to her boyfriend earlier. Knowing her panties were filled with her lover’s seed drove him wild with desire for her; it was the ultimate evidence that her pussy was now owned by another man. She made certain to underscore that as she verbally recounted her erotic encounter blow-by-blow. As she rubbed it in with her harsh words, he worshipped her even more – which had the effect of only making his cock harder. He became impatient wanting to reclaim her, but she held him at bay just a little bit longer. Her verbal descriptions were not only unapologetic but intended to sting his ego. She made certain he knew how incredible the sex was with her boyfriend. She recalled every look between her and her boyfriend, every touch, every word, every kiss, and every stroke of her boyfriend’s cock he plunged it deep into her married womanhood. She told him she didn’t just want her boyfriend to fuck her, she wanted him to own her completely.
Her harsh tone, though sounding mean, had a seductive effect on her husband. She didn’t laugh as she verbally tortured him. Her words laced with erotic vulgarities that made his cock throb and twitch. He begged for release. The harsher her tone, the more her husband wanted to explode.
She verbally taunted her husband more and more about sex with her lover until it pushed him over the edge. To reclaim her he plunged his shaft into her semen-filled pussy and tried mightily to fuck her into submission without success. Though she let him cum in her she wouldn’t submit and allow him to reclaim her. The more he scolded her for her infidelity, and the harder he fucked, the harsher her verbal resistance. She doubled down about lover fucking her better, owning her pussy, and how she submitted to him sexually. The more her husband tried to get her to submit to him, the more she resisted and emphasized that her pussy now belonged totally and completely to her superior boyfriend.

She didn’t relent her verbally taunting - not even after both she and her husband orgasmed together, and that’s exactly how they both wanted it. Her words made it clear who was now the dominant man in her life.

True to her husband’s wishes, she was now in her boyfriend’s emotional grip. If it wasn’t love, it was certainly intense infatuation. Her boyfriend wanted her to be his sexual submissive, and she craved his sexual dominance. She and her boyfriend were now a real couple. They went on dates together, they fucked at every opportunity they could, they looked and behaved like a real couple in public. She was his now, and that is exactly what her husband had dreamed of for years.

Only it went further than her husband had anticipated. Not only did her boyfriend now own her pussy, she adored being his submissive. She obeyed him. Not quite master-slave, she catered to all his needs, went to his house and cooked for him, spent overnights and weekends, and occasionally went away together. She was addicted to his sensual lovemaking and his infectious romance; she willingly wanted to be under his spell and control.

Not long after, her boyfriend wanted her all to himself. At first, he insisted she live with him part of the time and keep some of her clothing and things at his place. She wholeheartedly welcomed this change. She spent more and more time sleeping there, splitting her time between both homes. Even when she was at her marital home, her boyfriend would drop by unannounced just to fuck her and often spent the night. He kicked her husband out of their own bed. He forcefully invaded - taking his wife as his own, constantly inseminating her. She loved all of it. All three of them did.

The fantasy progressed further and became even more real as she spent more time living with her boyfriend. Her boyfriend allowed her to visit her husband and have sex, but only if she verbally and relentlessly taunted him with her stories of infidelity, ensuring that her husband knew she was owned by him. Not only did her boyfriend own her, the two of them became a couple in the lifestyle and enjoyed many fetishes together, including light bondage and swinging with other couples.

When the three of them met in public, she and her boyfriend were the primary couple. Her husband became the third wheel. Her boyfriend made it clear that she belonged to him with his constant affection right in front of her husband, and she reciprocated giving her boyfriend all her affections. Watching them couple up like that resulted in constant arousal for her husband. Seeing her give herself affectionately to another in his presence was the ultimate realization of every dream and fantasy he ever had about wanting to lose her to another.

One night while the three of them were having drinks at a bar, her boyfriend leaned over to her husband and commanded her husband to leave. He informed her husband that she now belonged to him exclusively and he’d no longer have sex with her. By now his wife was so emotionally in her boyfriend’s clutches she echoed the same and told him she was no longer his - and hadn’t been for a long time even though she had still been fucking him until recently.

He husband left, stunned, as his wife comfortably slouched into her boyfriend’s arms. He really did own her now.

He didn’t hear from his wife for several days, but then she showed up one afternoon to pick up some of her belongings. She apologized for what had happened but told her husband she couldn’t leave her boyfriend and wanted to continue living with him; she was addicted. Before she finished packing, she turned to her husband and told him that she still loved him, but loved her boyfriend too, then proceeded to unbuckle her husband’s belt and suck his cock before fucking like animals. The tables were now tuned and the transition complete. Here was his wife, dominated and owned by another more capable man, yet cheating on him with her own husband.

The two of them continued to meet regularly. Each time they fucked with wild abandon and made passionate love. Knowing she was now secretly cheating on her boyfriend was even more erotic than when she was having an affair with him. The fact that they had to keep it secret from her boyfriend made it that much more erotic and intense. If her boyfriend discovered her, they’d both be screwed.

This went on for over a year. The desire and sex between her and her husband were beyond anything she had ever experienced. Their reverse affair was hotter than an erupting volcano; neither of them ever wanted it to end.

nnjcpl2002
Experienced

Re: Cuckold Roulette

Unread post by nnjcpl2002 » Sun Dec 02, 2018 6:05 pm

Great writing and a convincing story. Thanks!

wingman
$2 Ho

Unread post by wingman » Mon Dec 03, 2018 7:54 pm

is there more? great story
Wingman
I've got her back, he's got her front.

ucaneffher
OHW Addict

Unread post by ucaneffher » Mon Dec 03, 2018 8:27 pm

I wanted to live this out

TriangleTangle
Experienced

Unread post by TriangleTangle » Tue Dec 04, 2018 12:42 am

nnjcpl2002 wrote:Great writing and a convincing story. Thanks!
I hope its convincing - it is based (mostly) on actual events!

TT

BigJim
Player

Unread post by BigJim » Sun Dec 09, 2018 12:52 am

I just discovered this story and I am … mesmerized. The plot, caracters and your writing skills are absolutely convincing. Please keep on writing and posting on this board.
Our first steps in the lifestyle: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=59267

4herpleasure89
OHW Addict

Unread post by 4herpleasure89 » Sun Dec 09, 2018 2:33 am

Well told TT

6inches
Player

Unread post by 6inches » Fri May 03, 2019 9:33 am

good story is there a follow up? (6)

SamWarrens
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by SamWarrens » Sun May 19, 2019 2:06 pm

Does the boyfriend ever find out?
Great minds may think alike, but fools seldom differ.

ucaneffher
OHW Addict

Unread post by ucaneffher » Sun May 19, 2019 4:47 pm

I need this scenario in my life, it's almost my fantasy word for word but with a bit of a twist! I want to live this story out!

OZCPL
OHW Addict

Unread post by OZCPL » Mon Jun 03, 2019 3:18 am

TriangleTangle wrote:
Tue Dec 04, 2018 12:42 am

TT

Yes it does have a true ring to it
So there must me more

Please tell

wascott
Prepubescent

Unread post by wascott » Wed May 06, 2020 3:21 pm

Great story, she's one wicked lady. Seems like everyone got what they were looking for.

impo64
Virgin

Unread post by impo64 » Wed May 06, 2020 3:55 pm

"If her boyfriend discovered her, they’d both be screwed"...Really? This simple phrase destroyed this story...

OOAA

Unread post by OOAA » Wed May 06, 2020 6:54 pm

Very hot story!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SamWarrens
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by SamWarrens » Tue Jan 05, 2021 10:35 am

So disappointed there was no follow up to this story.
There must be more to it.

SamWarrens
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by SamWarrens » Tue Jan 05, 2021 10:35 am

So disappointed there was no follow up to this story.
There must be more to it.

OZCPL
OHW Addict

Unread post by OZCPL » Thu Jan 07, 2021 10:01 pm

Thanks for the story, well written and very entertaining.
Just another example of life being more exciting than fiction.

Please give us the facts of the results after the year long reverse affair. The way I see it, he actually lost her for a time then she cheated, on her BF, with her husband. Did he get his wife to go back to him and does her BF still have a part in the tryst.

Rhino444
Trainable

Unread post by Rhino444 » Sat Jan 09, 2021 1:39 pm

Damn, this was a hot read and I'm not usually one that cares for stories where the husband completely loses the wife. The twist at the end is what did it for me.

SamWarrens
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by SamWarrens » Sun Jan 10, 2021 11:36 pm

Extend the story asap to a full conclusion.
Did the boyfriend find out? Did he explode or did they go poly?

ArizonaGuy69
Virgin

Unread post by ArizonaGuy69 » Thu Apr 29, 2021 7:49 am

This is the position I’m currently experiencing. She had been his completely since March 2019. She spends as much time as possible. She has done a complete makeover per his wishes. She removed her wedding rings and now wears his ring. He has told her he wants her taster treated so she is completely bare and smooth. The last time I had intercourses was on my birthday January 2018. I got to lick her clean this past Christmas as a gift from him.

Pauline
Last edited by ArizonaGuy69 on Thu Apr 29, 2021 7:50 am, edited 1 time in total.

ArizonaGuy69
Virgin

Unread post by ArizonaGuy69 » Thu Apr 29, 2021 7:50 am

ArizonaGuy69 wrote:
Thu Apr 29, 2021 7:49 am
This is the position I’m currently experiencing. She had been his completely since March 2019. She spends as much time as possible. She has done a complete makeover per his wishes. She removed her wedding rings and now wears his ring. He has told her he wants her taster treated so she is completely bare and smooth. The last time I had intercourses was on my birthday January 2018. I got to lick her clean this past Christmas as a gift from him.

Pauline

ucaneffher
OHW Addict

Unread post by ucaneffher » Thu Apr 29, 2021 2:16 pm

ArizonaGuy69 wrote:
Thu Apr 29, 2021 7:49 am

Pauline

That’s a cuckolds dream you’re living. I loved seeing the progress as my girlfriend changed and made herself hotter and hotter for her boyfriend.

For me the ultimate fantasy would be to find out that my girlfriend or wife while living with her primary man, underwent procedures to become his personal little hourglass. Big fake but good looking tits and big fake ass and a little waist. That would be reminder that she really has decided to give herself fully to him. When your wife has her primary mans baby(íes) and when she’s done having kids, she goes and gets completely enhanced. Now he has your wife as his trophy, put babies in her, and gets to fuck her.

Long Lurker 34
OHW Addict

Unread post by Long Lurker 34 » Fri Apr 30, 2021 3:08 am

TriangleTangle wrote:
Tue Dec 04, 2018 12:42 am

TT
I shall have to actually read this from the start.
I generally look in when TT 's posts come up as I really like the avatar, I think it;s really classy.

SamWarrens
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by SamWarrens » Sun May 09, 2021 10:27 am

Triangle
Please tell us hoe it turned out, please.
Did she come back to you or split her time between the two of you? Or, did the 3 of you go poly?
Enquiring readers want to know!