Tip 6 - What to do if something goes wrong
Make the best preparations to ensure nothing goes wrong....
If you are the single man or the couple make sure you have condoms if required.
One or two alcoholic drinks or a few but spaced well out, until you know your own performance limits.
HWing is about the wife, but like in our relationship I am also involved and am permitted solo sex adventures. Be sure you know the dynamic as an unbalanced sex life can cause a fight.
Things that go wrong. OM= Other Man Hub - Husband an HW we know.
Your protection is paramount, when things go wrong, is not the time to think of something. So have an action in place something you have thought through. Bearing in mind if you run from a room with all your clothes because you feel threatened, you mat well get arrested, but I doubt charges will ever be filed. So if in a neutral location when you disrobe do not throw everything to the winds when you are in the room, put all your stuff on one chair, the one you would pass when heading for the door.
1. If the guy goes against your limits, say you need the bathroom and just go , get dressed in the hall if you have to. If hub is there this is less likely but does happen. Same detail for obnoxious or abusive.
2. If he blocks your exit, scream as loud as you can and get your phone, all emergency numbers work no matter what country you are in 999/112/911 and on. You do not have speak just make the call.
3. The OM cannot get hard, give it some time, try your best tricks and then say, I gotta go and go. Don't pansy around, it will not get better.
4. His wife calls. Be quiet, pick up all your stuff go to the bathroom and shut the door, she will detect he has somebody there if he is not a well versed cheater. Give the guy a break. If it is longer than 10 mins MAXIMUM, flush the loo, wait 1 minute more, if he is still talking, get dressed and leave. You are a HW not a pay as you hooker.
If you got him from a website and he has lied or has been abusive, make sure you tell the website moderators, if it is a casual, go on swinger forums and warn others.
A very small %age go wrong for the HW, but a pre thought plan will always help, you may never need it. Good screening prevents this. If you get a bad vibes at the meet up before sex have a code with hub if he is there that ends it. My wife will stay sitting next to me if she doesn't 'feel the love' then she will side kick me under the table to signal she has had enough, then I end the meeting. (I get the best jobs). I just say, this is not working for me, and start to stand grab her hand and shake his and leave. Simple.
Girls if you are meeting up alone with a new FB, meet somewhere neutral that has some modicum of privacy but is easy to be public if required. Escaping to the var is often a safe mode. Call hub straight away.
1. You must be concerned for her safety, screen and do background checks if necessary. If you feel uneasy move on.
2. Do not push her to fuck somebody she doesn't want to fuck, this is a reipe for disaster as her heart won't be in it and has potenial for grief.
3. If it gets out of hand whilst you are in the room step across don't get violent, make sure she is ok and leave.
4. If he gets violent call emergency and then protect her just ring the number the mobile phone will do the rest scream and shout so the emergency operator is absolutely sure what is going down.
5. If he cannot get hard, give them some space, if you cannot get hard sit back and allow them to fuck, it is a big deal the first time you see this, it will get better.
1. Does not act respectfully
Good stuff truckstar. I have another question for you or anybody else ...she asked him to tone it down, explained that she didn't like to get rough. The idiot asked me to "help him out a little here!" (Like I was supposed to hold her down or something?) I told him she is a small lady and doesn't like to play rough. Now she likes a hard fuck, but a good hard fuck and getting rough are two different things?
In this case Hub was on hand to stop things. Make sure before you meet them, that they know your limits, no rough stuff, sensual, soft kisses and fucking. OM's obey their rules, if you want to get rough, look for those into D/s scenes.
2. Be courteous to the couple, move slowly and respect their boundaries. If they are new go slowly with her and tell her how good she looks and feels and make a big deal of her.
3. Do not be late, in fact be early. They will be sitting themselves and the best thing is for you to be there ready for them.
4. If the couple want some space give it to them, this will prevent a scene
This list is not exhaustive, I could write a book, but have an emergency action plan, just like a what to do afterwards plan thought out before you go for it, will make the chances of something going wrong less likely.
If it goes wrong the first time or there is a bump in the road, hey it is not the end of the world. Go up and look at the Tip with 'Review' in it. Make preparations to ensure that the problems are ironed out for your next adventure.
HW's on your own, make sure you are 'fucking' in a safe place, somebody knows where you are.
Have fun out there.
Tip 7. Choosing a FB - How easy can that be?