Vignettes of my wife

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
ericsacto

Vignettes of my wife

Unread post by ericsacto » Sun Jul 14, 2013 7:36 am

My wife is Asian but was born in the United States so she has the exotic Asian look but has the feistiness of an American woman where she goes after what she wants. She's 5' 4", has black hair but quite well endowed.

The following are stories about her and her experiences as a hotwife. Some of it is factual while others are more constructs of my sexual fantasies. I'll try to post them in some sense of chronological order but it may bounce back and forth if something catches my creative vision.

Cast of characters (will be updated as stories are added)

Lisa - My wife whom I have known since high school
Eric - Me
Jack - My more athletic roommate in college
Ken - My more studious roommate in college.

The First Time

While I have known Lisa since high school, we did not start dating until college. In high school, we just hung out together with group of friends. However I was attracted to her and wanted to date her. She rebuffed me saying that she didn't want to ruin a good thing. Apparently, I fell into the "friend zone". She wanted to see who else was available, dated a few guys but realized that she would rather be with me so we finally got together when we wound up attending the same college.

Her sexual appetite was quite large once it was unleashed when she and I lost our virginity to each other. We would spend long hours in the afternoon in bed, having sex, her giving me one of luxurious blowjobs or having me go down on her. Luckily we were in the dorms and neither of our dorm roommates spent much time in the room. We knew that when we moved to the apartments the following year, we would need to have rooms to ourselves so we could satisfy our sexual needs. Unfortunately due to various circumstances, we both wound up having to share a room in our respective apartments. I got a two bedroom place down the hall from her and had to share a room with Ken, a computer science major. Jack, a racquetball player and a poly science major had the other room to himself. Ken was a bit nerdy but Jack was your All-American guy - blond hair, blue eyes and a killer body (according to Lisa). On more than one occasion, Lisa's eyes have lingered on Jack a bit longer than usual, especially when he was in a towel, getting out of the shower. Jack knew he was good looking and took full-advantage by having quite an assortment of women spending the night with him. Some were quite loud which made Lisa more intrigued.

This was all before the Internet so sexual fantasies were largely influenced by Penthouse letters. I would pick up the magazine from the local liquor store and we would cuddle in bed. She would read the stories while I licked her pussy to orgasm. Once during sex she commented that I got quite a bit harder when I read stories about guy's whose wives took on another lover. I did confess that I did get turned on at the thought of another man with her. She immediately got on top of me and started riding, telling me to picture her and Jack together, having sex. Her motions on my cock and the mental image sent me over the edge and I had the biggest orgasm I had in a long time. This wasn't lost on her either and she had a wicked grin as she went to the bathroom to clean up.

To ensure privacy, sex with Lisa in my room had to be scheduled around Ken's class schedule. I figured out the days when he would be on campus all afternoon and Lisa and I used those days to have our marathon sex sessions. One afternoon, after studying for a bit at dining table, Lisa started getting horny and started rubbing her leg against mine. She looked at me with a mischievous grin and I knew exactly what was in her mind. Without a word, she walked over to the bedroom, turned and gave me a come hither look. I immediately put my pencil down and followed her. In no time we were naked and I was going down on her, her hips bucking as she moaned from the attention of my tongue. What we didn't notice is that Ken came home early because his class was canceled and he was standing in the doorway of the bedroom watching us. Lisa saw him first and instead of being alarmed, she asked him to join us. I was surprised by this and wanted to know how far she would go. Lisa crawled across the bed to Ken, and quickly unbuttoned his jeans while Ken took his shirt off. Lisa was on her hands and knees at this point and I moved under her to continue to lick her clit and finger her pussy. When Ken was naked, he got on the bed and Lisa devoured his cock. It wasn't that long before Ken shot a load into his mouth. Ken got embarrassed at coming too soon and quickly picked up his clothes and left room to give us our privacy. At this point Lisa was so aroused that she flipped over on her back and wanted me inside of her. I was also very turned on by watching her give another guy a blowjob that I must have been the hardest I have ever been. I entered her and she shrieked to an incredible orgasm. Later she admitted that she was so horny that she even squirted. Her moans were so hot that I myself didn't last too long and I came inside her shortly thereafter. We laid on the bed panting and looked at each other. I knew at that point that something was unleashed inside her and our relationship had changed.

WatchinginNJ
Player

Re: Vignettes of my wife

Unread post by WatchinginNJ » Wed Jul 17, 2013 11:54 am

love where this is going.

ericsacto

Unread post by ericsacto » Sun Jul 21, 2013 8:03 am

Here's part two.. Not sure if the sex scenes are long enough or detailed enough. Let me know what you think.
I updated the cast of characters to help people keep track.

Cast of characters (will be updated as stories are added)

Lisa - My wife whom I have known since high school
Eddie - Me
Ken - My more studious roommate in college.
Leah - Lisa's roommate.
Robert - Lisa's boyfriend

----

Afterward, we talked a bit about what happened. It was a bit awkward talking about what went on with Ken. We attributed it to the fact that we were in the heat of the moment and our sexual instincts just took over and did not discuss the situation in depth. We never did anything else with Ken and after a few days of embarrassed greetings between Ken and Lisa, things got back to normal. The image of Ken's cock in Lisa's mouth did linger quite a bit longer with me.

During that summer, Lisa stayed in the apartment to take a few summer classes and I got a summer internship quite a ways from school. Because of the distance and the amount of work and homework we had, we decided the only time we would get together that summer would be the fourth of July weekend. We would meet halfway between at a bed and breakfast. This would be the longest time we would be apart. Lisa was worried about how she would last without sex for so long and I joked that maybe she can find somebody on the side. She playfully slapped me and warned me to rest up before we meet on the 4th because she was going to wear me out. We called each other every night, talking about my internship and how her classes are going. Her roommate, Leah, was also staying in the apartment over the summer and kept her company.

As the 4th approached, our nightly phone conversations revolved more and more about sex and what we would be doing when we got together. Lisa complained about how horny she was and how even she started masturbating but it didn't seem enough. We would wind up having phone sex and getting off. Leah started dating Robert who shared a few classes with Leah during the past year. It turned out that Leah is very vocal during sex and just added to Lisa's building sexual frustration. About a couple of days before the 4th, Lisa was acting a bit strange. After taking about our day, I asked her how much is she anticipating getting some sexual relief when we get together. There was a brief pause and she quietly said that she found a way to take care of that. When I pressed for details, she was evasive and didn't go into details. This had my mind spinning - What did she mean by that? Did she actually find another guy? It was difficult for me to concentrate at work for the rest of the week. Most of the time, I was wondering if somebody was sharing a bed with her. There was pangs of jealousy and yet I was also turned on. Subsequent phone calls proved frustrating, Lisa resisting any attempts to discuss details and assured me that she'll let me know at the bed and breakfast.

The drive to the b&b seemed the longest and when I got to our room and saw her on the bed reading a book in her negligee, I was immediately ravished her. She commented that my cock was the hardest she could remember and had several orgasms before I came inside her. I rolled over and we were catching our breathes when she asked "So, are you curious about how I was able to take care of my 'situation'?" My cock started twitching at the thought of another guy inside her. She noticed it hardening and took it as an affirmative. She said "Leah overheard me talking to you on the phone and felt bad that she and Robert were adding to my frustration. So one night she handed me a white cylindrical object that was tapered at one end. I didn't know what it was. She turned the knob at one end and it started making a noise. I still didn't know it was a vibrator and Leah said, 'Let me show you'. She leaned back on her bed, pressed the vibrator to her panties and shortly started cumming. I was shocked at first but my sexual needs was just too pressing and I tried it after she came. The feeling was incredible and I had a mind-numbing orgasm. Leah said that I could have it since she has Robert now." Lisa then reached into her overnight bag, pulled out a vibrator and proceeded to show me how she used it. We spent the rest of the weekend in bed, having sex and using the vibrator on her. Her favorite position wound up with me entering behind her in a spoon position and having the vibrator positioned on her clitoris. We nicknamed the vibrator 'buzz' and it was a welcome addition to our sexual encounter.

At first we thought the vibrator would satisfy her through the rest of the summer but that proved wrong. She still longed to have a cock insider her. And while 'buzz' did take the edge off, there were times it made things worse. Leah and Lisa grew closer and had more open discussions about sex. While I would have really liked to say that they wound up sleeping together, that wasn't the case. They did feel close enough that Lisa could use 'buzz' in the middle of the night while Leah was asleep in the bed in the same room. And Leah started having Robert spend the night with Lisa in the room. Lisa would occasionally wake up to the sound of Leah and Robert's love making. It was about the beginning of August when Lisa was upset over during our daily phone call. I asked what happened. She kept apologizing saying that she's sorry. I assured her whatever was happened it would be all right. It took me a long time to coax out what she did wrong.

"It just happened so fast. I really didn't think. It was like my body just took over.... Leah was complaining how Robert was always horny. She couldn't keep up with him. They would have sex at night and he still wanted more in the morning. Leah is not a morning person and wanted to sleep in but couldn't with Robert pawing her. I've been using 'buzz' quite a bit but really needed more. One night, I joked with Leah that I could take Robert off her hands if she needed me to. She murmured that it would be great. I wasn't sure if she was serious or just dozing off. This morning, I woke to Robert and Leah arguing about sex. He wanted it but she just wanted to sleep more. I was especially horny and just blurted out 'Leah, I can take care of Robert.' Leah told Robert - 'Go bother Lisa'. Next thing I know, Robert climbed into my bed and I felt his hands caressing my body. I knew that I was betraying you but I couldn't stop. He kissed me as his hands roamed down my body - fondling my breasts and moving under my panties. It felt wonderful. My hips instinctively arched as he pulled my panties off. Robert got on top of me and slowly entered me. He was large! At first I was afraid he might hurt me and he sensed that. He slowly eased himself in me until he was all the way in. I moaned with each thrust. No wonder Leah is so noisy... Robert was so large. I came quickly and he soon pulled out and came on my body. He quickly wiped off his come and went back into Leah's bed and they fell asleep. I laid there wondering what just happened to me. The feelings were mixed - I felt guilty for cheating on you and yet so alive having Robert in me.... Hello? Are you still there? Honey?"

I was silent, letting her story soak in. I too had mixed feelings - jealousy and arousal. Lisa thought I was mad but I quickly assured that I still loved her and my feelings for her didn't change. I admitted that I was actually turned on by it. I confessed that when she hinted about 'buzz' before the 4th, I thought she took on a lover and masturbated a few times with images of her and another guy in my mind. She was very relieved and wanted to know what she should do next. I told her that if she wanted to continue with Robert, I'm fine with that as long as she told me everything. She was very happy to hear that. She and Leah had a long chat and Leah talked it over with Robert. The three of the finally got together to go over the rules and consummated it with a kiss between Robert and Lisa. Soon thereafter, Robert visited Lisa's several mornings a week to provide a bit of respite for Leah. This lead into quite a interesting final year for us at school.

sdbuffalo
Experienced

Unread post by sdbuffalo » Thu Jul 25, 2013 3:05 pm

Interesting development(s). Please continue.
In my Universe, any question may be asked.... But, answers are always optional.

msslave
Trainable

Unread post by msslave » Fri Jul 26, 2013 7:15 am

Very enjoyable story. Please continue. I'd love to hear more of your adventures.

rrredeyes
Prepubescent

Unread post by rrredeyes » Fri Jul 26, 2013 8:41 am

Great story! Please continue.