' Do My Pretty Wife… but let me watch ' …(Megan, Part 9)

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
Bertram W Bronson
Virgin

' Do My Pretty Wife… but let me watch ' …(Megan, Part 9)

Unread post by Bertram W Bronson » Mon Jul 15, 2013 9:04 pm

“Do My Pretty Wife… but let me watch” …(Megan, Part 9)

The conclusion of a shy wife story by:

Bertram W. Bronson

Part 9… {{{Waiting while he finishes with my wife}}}

Lance’s next few words sent a shiver through me… “Move away Bob… Let me have your lovely wife to myself now.”

I swallowed hard, feeling the tension running through me as he continued in that husky voice, his head turning and looking down at my wife's pretty face.

“It’s my turn Bob, my turn to look down into Megan’s big blue eyes, but you can sit on the side of the bed and watch her head bounce... you'll love it Bob, watching your wife's feet kick and her toes curl… ”

Ohh god, I muffled a little moan and eased away, lifting my head away from my wife’s blushing face. A little unsteady, I raised up onto one elbow, looking down across Megan’s bare breasts, down between her spread knees… his hips were motionless, no longer thrusting, but they were pressed against her up-tipped loins, their pubic hairs tightly meshed, his lengthy cock still deeply embedded into the fluid warmth of my wife's vagina, her fleshy pink genitalia still clinging to its tubular length.

My eyes moved upward from Megan’s spread knees, to her hot face… seeing my wife's sweaty armpit and the curve of her right breast swelling out from under his strong chest. From between their sweaty bare stomachs, I watched a little trickle of perspiration running down across my wife's ribcage and I couldn't seem to pull my eyes away until the little bead of sweat disappeared under her back and soaked into the wrinkled bed sheet… the aroma of vigorous intercourse, pungent and humid rose from the tangle of bedding, the vaporous mist of scent welling up against my face.

Lance could see the anxiety in my eyes, but there was no denying the excitement of watching him fucking my wife, of watching the length of his long cock sliding through the pink flesh of Megan’s vagina. His eyes darted down to where my shaky hand was grasping Megan’s fingers… then to the drivel of wetness on the end of my penis, to the half-dozen little white pools of my cum spattered across the bed sheet.

“Your wife is okay Bob… just let go of her hand and sit on the side of the bed… sit near the bottom where you can see under your wife's hips… you can watch till it’s over... but it’s going to take a while.”

Wondering how long it was going to take, I tried to swallow the anxiety, glancing toward one of the bedside chairs; I considered crawling off the bed, going to the chair… just sitting outside the circle of light… watching until he finished fucking my wife. The little ‘let-down’ from losing my sperm was settling in. I thought of tucking my penis back into my pants and stepping out onto the deck, standing looking up at the stars, standing just outside the open door and listening to the breathy sound of fucking drifting out from behind me.

But shaking and nervous, I just eased my hips over to one side of the bed and watched him settle over my wife, his weight on his knees and elbows. Soon he was holding Meg’s pretty face cupped in the palm of his hand, her deep blue eyes looking up into his. For a moment time seemed to pause, but then I saw his hips lift and re-settle, the length of his cock laying claim to a space in my wife's belly and Meg’s head tipping back ever so slightly, her lips parting, the little flick of her pink tongue as his lips closed over hers.

It began, slowly at first, my wife's arms curling up around his neck, their hips undulating slowly as they began to kiss, his deeply embedded cock sliding in-and-out only an inch or two, just rubbing their loins together with an undulating rhythm, just enough to feel the rubbing together of tangled pubic hairs and the fluid glazed friction of his cock in the slippery clasp of my wife's warm vagina.

The kiss was long and sensual, his hips between my wife's sprawled legs, her feet lifting, her heels settling against the backs of his knees. I sat watching them kissing… beginning to fuck, their hips squirming… the undulation quickening… the sliding of his cock lengthening. Throatily little noises beginning to burst from my wife's lips.

The passing minutes seemed like hours, I sat there, just watching my wife's pretty face, watching her breathing through parted lips, her cheeks hot, her eyes tightly closed, watching her being fucked by another man, and I could feel the rhythmic shifting of the bed, the undulation of their hips, an up-and-down cadence that moved like a rolling wave through the mattress… the wave rolling under me, rocking me as if I were still a part of what was taking place in the middle of the bed.

An eternity later their lips parted and he glanced at me… at me sitting on the side of the bed and still staring down at my wife's pretty face. He was on top of Megan, the pink nipples of her sweaty breasts against his chest, her saliva glistening on his lips, his long cock sheathed within the slippery warmth of her vagina and he could see me fidgeting; perhaps he sensed an increase in my nervousness and he seemed to be trying to convey something with the slant of his head.

“Are you okay Bob?”

For the first time there was a tone of empathy in his voice, “Bob, would you be more comfortable sitting over in the chair, or taking a walk out around the pool… until this is over?”

At the sound of his voice, Megan turned her head, misty eyes blinking open, as if she were coming back from some other dimension. She eased her arms from around his neck, her hand reaching across the bed, her warm fingers settling on the back of my hand. There was love and concern in the big blue eyes that were looking into mine,

“I’ll be okay,” she softly murmured… “Bobby, I'll be okay, if you… if you want to leave for a while.”

“Meg, are you sure?” I was considering it… considering leaving, letting him finish with my wife in privacy, letting them fuck without a nervous husband looking on.

“Mmmm, I'll be alright,” she whispered… “Bobby I'll be okay, doing it alone with Lance.”

The thought of letting her out of my sight was like a sharp thorn pricking against my skin… just “leave for a while,” I thought; take a walk around the patio while looking up at the softly lighted window. The tension would have torn me apart, stumbling around in a daze, staring up at the closed drapery and knowing… just knowing at that very moment, my wife is behind that drapery with another man, he’s got her down on her back and his cock is in her… fucking her. And I would be standing alone out in the dark, imagining her feet kicking over his back, the sound of her cries ringing in my ears. I couldn't do it… I had to stay near, had to watch until it was over.

“I'll just move over to the chair,” I mumbled, but my throat was dry and I felt a squirmy feeling rippling in my stomach, knowing it would be more intimate now… my wife kissing and fucking beyond the reach of her husband's loving hand.

Megan squeezed my fingers, an expression of our close bond and I eased away, feeling her warm fingers sliding off the back of my hand. Pulling up my pants, I slipped off the side of the bed, sliding my knees down onto the bottom step of the dais and knee-walking part way down along the side of the bed.

He went back to kissing Meg, smoothly thrusting his hips, warmly kissing my wife as they fucked. I watched it… my wife under him, their bare stomachs pressing together, her undulating hips following the rhythm of his sliding cock, rhythmically arching her back, her hips upturning to take the full length of it into her loins. Her arms went back up around his neck, kissing with her eyes closed, one hand sliding down and pressing against his back, her heels pressing tighter against the backs of his knees.

Between kisses, I could them whispering, sometimes just breathy mumbles, sometimes catching most of the words….

“You're so beautiful…. Meg you're so beautiful while making love, when your pretty face is so hotly flushed.”

She was looking up into his eyes and gasping for breath as I moved along the side of the bed… seeing the profile view of another man on top of Megan, watching him fucking my wife, seeing her heels lifting from behind his knees, her feet now lifting above his back… the side view of his lengthy cock sliding in-and-out between my wife's ass cheeks. “Oh Lance,” she gasped. “I never thought it would be so exciting… ohhh I love doing it with you.”

From the side of the bed, I watched the undulating movement of Megan’s hips, her head bouncing, her hand clutching the back of his neck, pulling his face down against her cheek, his head partially blocking my view of her hot face, but her lips were against his ear, whispering softly, thinking I wouldn't hear…

In her breathy ‘little girl’ voice, the words barely reached my ears… “Your cock,” she whispered, “it’s so much bigger than my husband's.”

I felt it start again, the anguish and the strange excitement mixing and forming a lump in my stomach and I heard Meg draw a breath, then more whispers. “I love my husband, but doing it with you is so exciting… and your cock, it feels… ohhh it feels so big in me…”

He quickened the pace, hunching his back, whispering close to her ear while sliding it into her with several deep hard thrusts, thrusts that made her head bounce, her heels turn inward and press against his back, “You like it Meg… the feeling of a bigger cock…?”

“Ohhh yes, ohhh yes… keep doing it… ohhh… ohhhh…”

Megan’s head was tossing, her feet bouncing, her toes clenching and curling. Moving on shaky knees, I eased around the corner of the bed, the chair was closer, right behind me in the shadows, but I stayed crouched at the corner of the bed, watching Lance fucking my wife, seeing the backs of her thighs and the white bottoms of her bouncing feet… his strong back, his hips hunching, thrusting his cock into her. A bit at a time, I moved closer to the middle of the bed, easing my knees closer to a point where I could begin to see under my wife's hips… to where I could see one edge of the ‘fuck my wife’ pillow I'd slipped under her hips.

A couple of feet closer… I scrunched down, lowering my head, and the sight of it took my breath away… Meg’s hips, cupped in the contoured pillow pad, her ass lifted a few inches above the bed sheet and from high in the ceiling, the third narrow beam of light slanted downward, widening into a two foot wide circle as it reached the top of my wife's bent-back knees.

Squatting at the bottom of the bed, nerves quivering, my stomach weak, I leaned over, my lower stomach pressing against the edge of the mattress, only to see his hunching hips and the vee of my wife's thighs suddenly fade into shadow… and realizing the back of my head was breaking the slanting light beam.

I eased lower, easing my head a bit to one side, letting the light beam just graze the tip of my right ear… perfect now, only the tips of her lifted toes were outside the lighted circle.

I was looking across the bed sheet with my chin pressed against the mattress, staring upward at the back of his testicular sack, seeing it lifting and resettling into the crack of my wife's ass, her hips, her bare ass, so perfectly centered in a pool of pinkish light.

I could barely breath, could barely swallow with my neck bent and my chin against the bed and the sight was breathtaking, my heart pounding as I watched the long white stem of his cock sliding out of the pink flesh of my wife's vagina, glistening in the glow of light for a fractional moment… then sliding back into her.

Again-and-again, seeing it sliding out, catching glimpses of the purplish cock-head… seeing the quick hunches of his hips pushing it back into her, the long downward slide taking the entire slippery length of it out of my vision as his testicles settled back into the crease of her buttocks, blocking the view of my wife's wet anal button… only to lift again… exposing wetly connected genitalia, hair-trimmed female vulva, its inner pink flesh clasped in an ovular shape around the sliding stem of a very long, very stiffly erected cock.

“Ohhh it’s going in so deep,” she cried… “Ohhhh it’s in so deep… Ohhhh my god…”

My wife's ongoing cries, the mewling whimpers, the creaking of the bed became just a rushing sound in my ears and I thought the bed was shaking apart, but it was my world breaking apart and falling out from under my trembling knees, and with my world gone, there was nowhere else to go… I just hung there, my mind floating in some vacuous place… mindlessly watching the warm wet fucking of my wife taking place inches from my eyes.

It seemed forever as I squatted there, my arms, my chin resting against the mattress, my eyes staring up across the white bed sheet, staring into the crack of my wife's ass… staring at the fleshy pink rim of her cunt stretched around his cock… watching a thin creamy substance oozing out from around his in-and-out sliding cock, seeing the creamy ooze trailing across her anal indent… wetting down along the crack of her ass… a darkish wet spot gathering on the washable pillow pad.

I could hear Meg whimpering and grunting… he was up on his knees, her hips on the pillow and her knees pinned way back. The angle of his thrusting cock was steep, punching upward and deep into her belly, his long cock reaching that tender G-spot under her pubic bone… each thrust bringing forth a burst of breath and a wailing cry... “Ohhhh god… ohhhh keep doing it… ohhh more… more…”

Inches from my eyes, slippery fluids from her pink cunt glistened on his sliding cock, I watched my wife's orgasm, her wet anal button tightening and loosening, her belly muscles tensing and rippling… it was a deep thrusting fuck… grunts and wailing cries as the head of his cock reached high into her stomach, beyond the wedge of curly pubic hair, his strong back arching, his pelvis smacking firmly into Meg’s open crotch, seemingly striving to reach clear to my wife's belly button with the head of a long slippery cock.

And I could sense his final moment approaching, I could feel that crazy mix of dread and anticipation crawling deeper into my stomach as his hips began that ever quickening rhythm, I felt it squeezing my guts into a twisty knot and I lived that unstoppable moment when he suddenly paused, his back arching and his lower stomach tightening against my wife's up-tipped pubic bone…

It was that blinding, pre-orgasmic moment when minds blur and two struggling human bodies fuse into a single tangle of legs and twisting hips… and I watched Megan pinned under his weight, with bent-back knees, her fingers clutching his back, her sharp nails cutting into his skin. In the midst of a long shivery cry, her pelvis arched, lifting her loins to take the full length of his cock.

The white bottoms of my wife's feet were so close to my eyes, but his testicles were blocking the view between her buttocks. But watching from the foot of the bed, the mental imagery was so vivid, the elasticity of her warm slippery flesh squeezing wetly around the length of his tautly swollen cock… imagining that first pulsing spurt… long and whitish, the stringy spurt of cum blending into the fluid clasp of sliding flesh… and there was the sound of Megan’s throaty grunts and chanting cries, “Ohhhh, ohhh, ohhhh my god… come in me… come in me Lance… in me, ohhhh my god… do it in me.”

I felt the bile, its bitter taste in my throat… my vision blurring as I watched Meg’s bent knees lifting higher, his couple of grunts… my wife squirming her hips and squealing with her heels tight against his back, her toes curling under… his hips lifting for a fraction of a second, an inch of white cock lifting into my view… catching a quick glimpse of wet pubic hairs and pink flesh clasped around it… then his back tightening again… and again… tight against her groin, ejaculating into my wife, five… six times… the spastic pulses propelling sperm and semen into the pit of her squirming belly… spurts of fertile fluid pooling in the glutinous pit of her stomach.

Several moments passed, pulse racing, my fists tight, I heard their breathing gradually slowing, watched the tension gradually flowing out of them, the muscles of his back relaxing, my wife's arms slipping from around his back, her feet dropping, heels settling down against the bed sheet, her knees lolling loosely and then falling away from each side of his hips, “That was… ohhh my god,” she gasped, … “ohhh that was… ohhh just utterly marvelous.”

But for me it was like a heavy weight had dropped onto the middle of my back and I was pinned there with my chin against the mattress, my knees trembling, just staring upward, waiting for him to slide his penis out of my wife and move from between her sprawled legs. At that moment, Lance’s fertile sperm was a fluid pool in Megan’s stomach and I heard him whisper, “Meg, that was wonderful… would you like to do it again someday?”

I waited as the silence lengthened, listening anxiously for Megan’s answer, watching her left hand lift and lightly stroke along his back, her engagement diamond glinting in the pool of light, my wedding band on one of her slender fingers. They were still joined, somewhere, deep in the warm clasp of her vagina; his long cock was slowly softening, my wife's vaginal secretions, his final dribbles of sperm, blending into a warm puddle in the pit of her stomach. Their heads were close and I held my breath, my ears straining to hear my wife’s answer.

The answer came just as I was letting my breath out… one single word… and I missed it!

Was it yes… was it no? I had to know.

Lance kissed her lips, a last warm kiss before they moved apart, “Bob’s under a lot of stress,” he murmured against her lips, “and he’s going to need you now… now and forever.”

Then he lifted, leaning to one side on his elbow, he began to lift from between my wife's knees… and I got another glimpse of tangled wet pubic hair and a couple inches of semi-swollen penis beginning to slide out of my wife's pink flesh… I watched it sliding slowly out… an inch at a time, sliding out, smeared with vaginal fluids… then the thick head pulling out from the pink rim of my wife's stretched opening… the pink rim of skin quickly shrinking. In a couple of heartbeats, a mix of female lubricant and whitish sperm began squeezing out as the inner flesh of my wife's stretched vagina closed and re-tightened.

Lance rolled to one side, his softening cock plopping against his thigh, leaving a shiny smear of my wife's vaginal fluids on his skin. I turned my head, watching him roll off the bed and disappear into the bathroom. Now that his penis was out of her, I heard Meg making little whimpering sounds and when I turned back, she was lying with one arm crossed over her eyes, her armpit sweaty, her weak knees still apart, little shivers still rippling through her belly muscles and sperm oozing out of lower end of her vagina. I could see it white and glimmering under the tangle of thin hairs, a long glistening shimmer trailing down into the crease of her buttocks.

I felt so indefinably strange, looking at the aftermath… at my wife's vagina, seeing it splayed and Lance’s sperm welling up from the pink crease, the pillow cover under her hips smeared with semen and vaginal secretions. I felt excited, but almost like crying as I crawled up over the bottom of the bed and took an exhausted and sweaty Megan into my arms.

I rested my face against her cheek, hot, almost feverish and I felt her shoulders heaving and little breathy sounds, like she was about to start sobbing. Now that it was finally over and she was back in my arms, a bit of guilt and remorse seemed to be settling in. “It’s okay,” I whispered, “Sweetheart, it’s going to be okay…”

“Pull it away… ohhh Bobbie,” she whimpered… “Pull the pillow from under my behind.”

Knees high, she rocked back onto her spine, my eyes unable to avoid the sight of her bare stomach and the space between her buttocks as I reached for the pillow… seeing the long slice of gleaming pink still centered in the slanting light beams, my wife's golden-brown pubic hairs, tangled and smeared with the gluey residue of a completed sex act.

Only the narrow side of the pillow was under Megan’s spine, I tugged it from under her hips and pushed it aside. She lowered her hips and closed her knees and I reached across the bed to the lighting controls, dialing the light down to nearly complete darkness. It closed around us, the semi-darkness of the big room, only the star light drifting down through the overhead skylight.

“Hold onto me Bobby, don't say a word… just hold me for a while.”

For a couple of minutes we lay the in the semi-darkness, holding each other while listening to Lance in the bathroom, the muffled sound of a bottle clunking, then the hiss of sound as the shower started running. I closed my eyes, so utterly and emotionally aware that another man had just very vigorously fucked my wife, not once, but a couple of times and I was holding her sweaty warm body in my arms, listening to the soft hiss of running water, knowing the stream of warm water was cleansing my wife's love-making sweat from his stomach… knowing the soapy trail of water running down his stomach was washing the slippery residue of my wife's vaginal lubricant from the swaying length of a long, and now limber cock…

After it’s over, such emotional thoughts that drift through a husband's mind…

In the midst of those thoughts, I felt Megan snuggling against me, her warm breath against my neck… “Ohhh Bobby,” she finally whispered… “Ohhh what have we done… what have we done?”

I had no answer for Meg… if there’s an answer to why married couples do this hot-wife thing, it must hover somewhere out in the cosmos, beyond the reach and intellect of mortal man. Perhaps the only answer is… we just do… we just do!

I felt a little shiver run through Meg, I reached down and pulled the tangled top sheet up over our bodies and she snuggled her blonde head against my shoulder. We hid from the world under the bed sheet, both exhausted, whispering our love and trying to calm each other. After a time her breathing slowed… I held her… again letting my eyes close.

I awoke, momentarily startled, dawn was breaking, a soft glow of light drifting through the drapery… the bed next to us was empty… the room quiet, he was gone.

Meg sat up, eyes blurry, instinctively clutching the wrinkled bed sheet around her waist. Eyes flashing around the strange room, “Ohhh my god… Bobby, tell me we didn't really do this… ohh my god…”

But we did, and she’d loved every minute of it… well, except for when she was scared out of her wits.

I looked at Meg, naked, sitting up in a bed not our own, disarrayed strands of long blonde hair trailing down over her bare breasts, likely still wet between her buttocks… and I felt an instant erection lifting up against the sheet. I wanted her, wanted her while she was still sleepy-eyed, still warm and flustered... the strong, gripping need to get my penis into the slippery warmth where his had been, to quickly fuck her right in the same bed, on the same wrinkled, fluid smeared bed sheet.

“We've got to go home,” she moaned, “ohhh my god, I can't believe I did this.” She flipped the sheet back, starting to slide her long legs off the bed and I glimpsed a shiny streak of dried sperm on one inner thigh. At the sight of it something coiled in my stomach and I grabbed her, rolling her over onto her back, my hand sliding down her bare belly, my fingers cupping over her pubic bone… soft vulva, tuffs of curly hair and the still wet slit of her vagina warm and soft against my fingers. The tip of my finger slipped easily into the warm slit… into the gluey warm slit where his cock had been…

“Don't… ohhh honey, wait till we get home.” Megan wiggled away, sliding off the bed, bare-ass naked in the morning light.

“Ohhh my god… my clothes.. my clothes.” She fumbled around, looking for last night’s panties, finding them in a clump on the floor. I lifted my head, watching her stepping into the pink panties, sliding them up her legs, up over her bare ass.

“Bobby, get dressed… for God’s sake, get dressed.” A little wobbly on her feet, she disappeared into the bathroom. When I stepped in she was sitting there, pink panties down around her knees, tissue in her hand, pee tinkling while her blue eyes were staring across at the wall-to-wall mirror… at a big ‘smiley face’ he'd drawn on the mirror with the corner of a piece of white soap.

“My eyes shifted, looking at the seven digits he'd scrawled just below the ‘smiley face,’ my eyes focusing on the 204 prefix… “That’s a Beverly Hills number,” I mumbled.

“But… but, Lance lives in Australia.”

“Sweetheart, don't be such a little ninny, rich celebrities travel, many have two or three homes.”

“Ohhh my god,” she gasped… “Sometimes, he’s… he’s only a few miles from us.”

The parking area was nearly empty, only our BMW and a silver-gray Mercedes parked in the slanting shadows next to a row of orange trees. A black limo with Nevada plates was parked on the circular driveway… Bert’s big house was quiet, nobody around. But Lance had left the gate open for us. Our car was unlocked… the keys left on the front seat, on the back seat, two very expensive tennis rackets in fine, calf-skin leather cases… and a carefully folded note tucked between.

Her eyes went big, “ohh my, ohhh how nice.”

Of course at home, Meg can’t manage to hit a crippled fly with a swatter, let alone a tennis ball, but suspecting it would be a gratefully worded ‘thank you’ note, written with an appreciation of her loveliness, I handed the folded note to Meg. She blushed, as if caught with a note left by a secret lover and tucked it, unread, into the pocket of her blouse, adding, “Well, he is very nice.”

She slid into the front seat, tucking her skirt around her knees, her eyes looking back at the upper-story of the guest cottage, “Ohh god, I still can’t believe what we did up there and we left such a mess, ohh what will Bert think when he sees the… the messed-up bed?”

“He won't Meg, the maids will clean up and put on clean sheets.”

We sat in the car for a moment while Meg unfolded Lance’s note, her eyes flicking down, reading his words. I waited silently, rolling down the windows. Cool, early morning ocean air was drifting in from the Pacific, flowing through the car as she turned, her blue eyes looking up at me, “he’s inviting us back to Bert’s house so he can give me tennis lessons.”

“Do you want to? We can call him someday, maybe for next Saturday morning.”

“Ohh darling, you know what it would lead to… what would likely happen… after.”

She went silent, staring out the window while tucking the note back into her pocket. I started the car, turning out of the parking area, a stone enclosed cactus garden, orange trees and then the guest cottage rolled past the windshield. Sunlight was just reaching the upper edge of the closed drapery and I realized what the maids would find under that high vaulted ceiling… young maids opening the drapes, sunlight streaming in upon the wide bed where my wife had surrendered her married virginity, the evidence of a vigorous encounter, rumpled bed sheets and the fluid soiled Danish pillow, its soft cover pad spotted with Lance’s semen and smears of Megan’s vaginal emissions… and likely a couple of her golden-brown pubic hairs.

It seemed like a dream as I pulled through the iron gate, glancing up at my rearview mirror, realizing we were leaving my wife’s innocence behind, but taking away the memories, memories to whisper about in bed for many years.

Minutes later we were driving east into rising sun, winding our way back along the ridge-top road, Megan’s pretty head resting against my shoulder. She wanted to close her eyes, I wanted to talk,

“Meg, just before we fell asleep, when Lance was holding you, I saw him whispering, Meg, what was he saying?”

“Just things… like it was a wonderful experience and that…”

“…that what?” I asked after her long pause.

“That maybe we could… well, “do it again” someday.”

Silence… a little twitchy feeling in my stomach, then, “Meg, how did you answer?”

“I just said, maybe.”

“You said maybe… that’s it, just one word?”

Now her head lifted, turning toward me, “Bobby… for God’s sake, I didn't know what else to say.”

I thought for moment, “Yeah you're right; I guess a flat out ‘no’ would have hurt his feelings.”

Again the car went quiet; Meg settled her head back, thoughts of last night churning through both our minds, but not yet sharing our feelings about doing it again.

As we turned right off Mulholland an early morning sun was drifting down between the steep walls of Laurel Canyon. As the car drifted downward through the winding curves, she stirred, warm fingers reaching across, squeezing my hand, her voice soft…

“Bobby, about doing it again, what would you be feeling right now if, well, if I had said yes?”

“Well, I suppose I'd be feeling a tiny tingle of anticipation.”

Silence until we neared Sunset Boulevard, I turned right, toward our Brentwood home, “Meg,” I asked, “When you said “maybe,” well, deep down in… did you really want to say yes?”

“Ohh Bobby, I don't know, but it was nice.” I felt her head snuggle against my shoulder, then, “I mean, it was nice, doing something so… so intimate like ‘that’ while we were actually kissing and touching each other.”

I felt a sudden flush of emotion, my voice softened, “Meg, while it was happening, and we were touching, well, I never felt a closer bond then during those moments.”

“Mmmm, I felt that too, when I was in that big strange bed and you were kissing me, and Lance was… was in me like that… and I still can't believe it really happened.”

“Megan, would you like to go back again, for tennis lessons, then let Lance take you into the guest house for a while?”

There was no response. As I pulled into our driveway she was looking straight ahead, staring at the closed garage door, hands clasped on her lap and being careful not to meet my eyes, her questioning voice, speaking softly,

“Honey, of course we won’t, but if we ever did it again, I wonder how it would feel to, well, to do something like that in our own bed?”

The image floated up into my mind, our familiar room, our king-size bed, picturing the bedding open, my wife slipping out of her panties… and Lance standing on the other side of the bed… my side of the bed. “Meg, in our own bed, I think it would be even more exciting. The memory would always linger in the room, on the bed sheets… at night it would always drift into our minds… making love, maybe on the same bed sheet.”

I shut the car off, in the sudden silence; she turned, her cheeks had flushed and now she was looking into my eyes. “Do you suppose sometime, well not right away, but someday we could, well, just invite Lance to visit… and see if… ”

More silence, holding hands, both of us still staring at the closed garage door. “I suppose it would be nice to invite Lance for a late dinner,” I said, “something light, and then after, Meg would you like to… to take him up to our bedroom?”

Her fingers tightened on my hand, I could almost feel her thinking, mulling the words over in her quick mind.

“You mean, like be alone with Lance… or with you too?” I could hear the little tremble in her soft voice.

“Maybe both, would you like to be alone with him for a while… get started in our bed with the door closed?”

I felt her hand ease across my leg, her fingers settling over the lump of my penis, her eyes starting to brighten with a new rush of excitement. “Ohhh I don't know… I don't know, but maybe...”

I pressed the opener button, she sat there, silently watching the garage door roll up, perhaps unconsciously tightening her fingers over the lump in my pants.

We sat there, both staring into the empty garage. “You could go upstairs with Lance… get all naked and let him fuck you in our own bed. And I could listen outside the door for a while.”

“Ohhh my God,” she gasped, jumping out of the car and quickstepping through the inner door and into the kitchen.

I found her up in the bedroom, sitting on the side of our bed, a vacant look in her eyes, “That would excite you… being outside our door, listening to me doing something like that?”

“Uh-huh, Meg, I think it would.”

“But it would feel so… so kinda weird, knowing you were listening to… to me.”

“But it turns you on, doesn’t it… the thought of fucking in our bed, knowing that I'm just outside the door… listening to it?”

“Mmm hum… a little bit.” Her cheeks flushed, “but it would still seem so really weird...”

But in the next moment, she began shifting her hips, turning and sliding her legs up onto the bed. She rolled to her side of the bed and I got a quick glimpse of pink between her thighs… the crotch of the pink panties she’d taken from the guest cottage. She turned onto her back, blue eyes, looking up at me, murmuring,

“It would be so weird, but well, maybe if you’d really like to…”

The feeling of urgency began welling up around us, Megan’s hands slipped up under her skirt and I jumped to my feet and began to unbuckle my belt as she shifted her hips side-to-side, sliding her panties from under her behind,

“Darling, how long would you stay outside the door, just listening?”

“Until he got his penis in, until I could hear you making noises… until I couldn't stand it any longer.”

“Ohhh my God… Bobby, when you open the door… I think I might want to be under the covers.”

Just the thought of it rushed through me, the thought of walking in, slowly, quietly, standing at the foot of the bed, watching my wife being fucked in our bed, seeing the movement under the covers, the imprint of her lifted toes… hearing the familiar sound of her grunts and cries.

“Hurry Bobby,” she gasped while sliding her panties up to the backs of her knees.

Quickly, I ran my zipper down, watching her legs lifting, seeing the crack of her bare ass and a dark discoloration on the inside of the panty crotch… and the images of last night leaped into my mind… Lance’s softening cock sliding slowly out of her pink skin and the whitish ooze leaking down onto her dainty little anal button… and my pulse quickened.

And Megan’s voice starting to quiver, “Will you pull the covers down, Bobby… when you walk up to the bed, will you pull the covers down so you can watch him fucking me, watch him doing it to me in our own bed?”

I began to hurry, rushing to get my pants down, watching Megan’s face getting hot, seeing her kicking her panties off the tips of her toes. Urgently I dropped my pants and underwear down around my ankles, kicking them off my feet; she was bending her knees back, the skirt sliding up over hips, the skin of her bare ass so smooth and white between the bikini tan lines.

Franticly I climbed onto the bed, my penis stiff as a rail spike and bouncing up-and-down… her eyes locked on it, gasping, “do it Bobby… put it in me.”

I crawled up between her legs; she spread her knees, the bottom of her skirt halfway up over her bare belly, I looked down… at the warm slice of pink, glistening under the thin hairs… the place where his cock had been. I felt the sudden urge, the urgent need to drop between her thighs… and feel for it with the head of my penis.

“Hurry,” she gasped, “get it into me.” She was getting breathy, squirming and lifting her hips, lifting the crease of her warm slippery flesh up against the end of my penis.

I felt it touch the thin hairs, felt it sliding into her…feeling her under me, twisting her hips… feeling the head of my cock slipping into her. She squirmed, lifting her hips, helping it slide into her, into the gluey warmth, “fuck me darling,” she gasped… “Push it way in and fuck me like he did…”

One long smooth push, my cock sliding in where his had been, it was over in minutes, my cum spurting into Megan’s belly… spurting into the residue of Lance’s sperm.

An hour later we did it again, naked under the covers, fucking frantically until we were weak and breathless… then clinging together for a long while, our cheeks touching, whispering softly…

“Bobby… that talking about inviting Lance… about doing it in our bed, that was just pretending, wasn’t it?” She was staring at me, watching my eyes.

I waited, saying nothing, letting Megan’s nimble mind take her to where she really wanted to go.

“Ohhh Bobby, we’re never gonna get over this, are we?”

“I hope not Meg… I hope not.” Another long silence, then…

“Bobby, when Lance asked about ‘doing it again,’ and I said maybe… well, maybe…”

“Meg, my little sweetheart,” I interrupted, “your pretty head is full of that vague ‘maybe’ word.”

I lifted up onto my elbow, looking down at her pretty face, a lovely face devoid of all makeup, just a rosy flush on her cheeks from making love. Lowering my voice to a mere whisper, “Meg, do you suppose ‘maybe,’ when said so many times might really have a different meaning… perhaps it adds up to the meaning of a single word… a yes?”

She snuggled closer, big blue eyes looking up at me, burrowing her blushing face against my neck, warm breath against my skin, murmuring softly…

“Uh-huh, I guess so… ohhh Bobby, I guess it does mean yes… ohhh let’s do it again… let’s do it again sometime soon.”

“In our own bed next time?”

“Ohhh yes, yes… so you can stand in our bedroom, be right next to our bed and watch Lance fucking me again.”

Jusqu'à un autre jour... finie.

And with these words, we lower the final curtain on this long sordid tale.

B.W.B.

You're invited to browse the Bronson Library Section
At the bottom of the library page 1, sort “Display Topics...” as follows:
(All Topics) ….. (Subject) ….. (Ascending)
Click (Go) and presto… alpha sorted, all will appear!
When a married woman offers the precious gift of her body to another man, he must give something in return, not diamonds or jewles... but a treasured memory, one that will live in the secret corners of her mind forever.

(Bertram W. Bronson, Malibu 2007)

rijubhai
Trainable

Re: ' Do My Pretty Wife… but let me watch ' …(Megan, Part 9)

Unread post by rijubhai » Tue Jul 16, 2013 2:29 am

Simply: WOW! Bravo, my friend you sure can spin a wonderful tale!

sirenseeker
Trainable

Unread post by sirenseeker » Tue Jul 16, 2013 2:30 am

Another BWB masterpiece!

tay
Trainable

Unread post by tay » Tue Jul 16, 2013 6:29 pm

Very Good!!!

roadrunner
$2 Ho

Unread post by roadrunner » Sun Aug 11, 2013 4:50 pm

Fantastic finish to a great story! Thanks for finishing it!
Two words that should rarely be used when discussing human behavior are 'always' and 'never'!

Paul_Pines
Experienced

Unread post by Paul_Pines » Tue Aug 27, 2013 6:18 pm

I didn't think you could finish this story without a letdown, but damn, you nailed it. HOTHOTHOT story!

With deepest appreciation,

Cuckold Paul

Lettuce Tramp
Virgin

Unread post by Lettuce Tramp » Tue Aug 27, 2013 7:57 pm

I know writing them is harder than reading them, (or maybe not LoL) but I just put this part in the printer.... You know what is gonna happen next.

Chuck

peddzer3
Prepubescent

Unread post by peddzer3 » Thu Sep 26, 2013 11:03 am

Bert we joined here just so we could tell you how hot and sexy all your stories are. That said in our opinion this is your hottest story yet!

You paint the entire picture, telling your stories, that are completely unmatched.....................

THANK YOU! Please don't make this your last tale, PLEASE

Phyllis & Bill

Our other favorites of yours are The Making Of Mindy and Heartbreaks And Tears but we honestly think this is your best ever!

Mia

Unread post by Mia » Thu Sep 26, 2013 12:04 pm

peddzer3 wrote:Bert we joined here just so we could tell you how hot and sexy all your stories are. That said in our opinion this is your hottest story yet!

You paint the entire picture, telling your stories, that are completely unmatched.....................

THANK YOU! Please don't make this your last tale, PLEASE

Phyllis & Bill

Our other favorites of yours are The Making Of Mindy and Heartbreaks And Tears but we honestly think this is your best ever!
Welcome to OHW, peddzer3.

:)

Mia

LessMoonbeams
Trainable

Unread post by LessMoonbeams » Tue Oct 22, 2013 8:35 am

Bravo my friend!

tay
Trainable

Unread post by tay » Sun Feb 14, 2016 6:49 pm

BBB

trexxx
Trainable

Unread post by trexxx » Sun Feb 21, 2016 10:58 am

The author is super hot, great story telling.

davo
Experienced

Unread post by davo » Thu Jun 02, 2016 8:00 am

this has to be the most erotic hotwife story ever !!.................... and I wonder where mr bronson has gone.

SamWarrens
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by SamWarrens » Sun Mar 12, 2017 7:46 pm

Maybe I'm just greedy, but I want more of this story. More of their on going relationship and how he gets her pregnant, not once but several times over a number of years.. Coming into town every six months or so to fuck her senseless over a long week end while her husband watches him take her to places he never can.
Last edited by SamWarrens on Fri Mar 17, 2017 9:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Great minds may think alike, but fools seldom differ.

Les
Trainable

Unread post by Les » Fri Mar 17, 2017 8:45 pm

Maybe I'm just greedy, but I want more of this story. More of their on going relationship and how he gets her pregnant, not once but several times over a number of years.. Coming into town every sisx moths or so to fuck her senseless over a long week end while her husband watches him take her to places he never can.
My sentiments too.
So many stories are cliche and end once there is a pregnancy. Really appreciate authors with the imagination to see all the erotic potential and go further.

Bertram was among the best!

tay
Trainable

Unread post by tay » Wed Sep 12, 2018 2:39 pm

hardwettalk
Experienced

Unread post by hardwettalk » Mon Aug 12, 2019 8:28 pm

Most erotic! Like lance said it's the shy wives that love it the most.
After dinner, "Bobby, if we're going to let lance have me, would it be alright if I sat with him on the couch, it would be so nice if we could kiss and touch each other before he takes me up to our bedroom."

hardwettalk
Experienced

Unread post by hardwettalk » Mon Aug 12, 2019 8:28 pm

Most erotic! Like lance said it's the shy wives that love it the most.
After dinner, "Bobby, if we're going to let lance have me, would it be alright if I sat with him on the couch, it would be so nice if we could kiss and touch each other before he takes me up to our bedroom."