Hotwife at the Beach

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
indecent

Hotwife at the Beach

Unread post by indecent » Thu Dec 27, 2007 4:21 am

comments or feedback welcome!
this story will feature with pics in INDECENT Magazine Vol 12

My wife Sandy and I have been married for three years and we have an active and satisfying sex life. Sandy has always been more than enough woman for me. She looks like a centrefold, with long blonde hair, baby blue eyes, pouty lips, C cup tits and a firm round ass.

I always knew that Sandy would need more cock than I can give her and for the last two years she's been seeing a guy named Craig.

Craig and I get along ok and I trust him not to be more than just a fuck buddy for my wife. I really enjoy watching him with Sandy. Like me, he's tall and well built and it looks fucking hot watching him rubbing up against my wife.

I'm not sure but I think he's also come around to take care of Sandy a few times when I've been out of town too.

Last weekend the three of us went to the beach to cool off and we ended up having a fun time.

Sandy wore a skimpy bikini and as usual all heads turned as we walked through the crowds to the more deserted end of the beach.

We set our towels down and Craig ran off into the surf while I set up our big beach umbrella. I flopped down next to Sandy who was carefully applying suntan lotion to her arms and legs. I got a boner watching her rub the cream into her soft skin and Sandy giggled when she noticed.

She reached over and fished my hard on out of my shorts. She started stroking me slowly and my cock swelled in her hand.

Just then Craig came back from his swim. He grinned broadly when he saw what we were doing. Drying himself with a towel he sat down next to Sandy and grabbed her big breasts.

"Help me put my lotion on," whispered Sandy as she leaned over and started kissing Craig.

In seconds Craig had removed Sandy's bikini top and he was pouring lotion onto her tits.
Sandy moaned as he started rubbing the lotion into her chest, taking the opportunity to squeeze her sensitive nipples as well.

Sandy let go of my cock and when I took her hand and tried to get her back onto me she giggled.

"Honey, why don't you go cool off while Craig finishes getting me creamed?" she cooed.
Sandy loves to tease me when she's fooling around with Craig. It's somehow hotter to me seeing her doing intimate things with her lover than actually doing them with her myself.

I put my dick back in my shorts and ran off into the surf, hoping to ease my blue balls with some cold water.

When I got back to the umbrella my erection came right back.

Sandy was lying on top of a naked Craig, making out with him and rubbing her slick body up and down on his hard cock. I sat down and watched as Sandy slowly moved down Craig's body and took his big cock in her mouth.

It doesn't bother me that at 8 inches, Craig's dick is a few inches longer than mine and considerably thicker. There's nothing sexier than watching a hot blonde go down on a big cock, except if the blonde is your wife!

Sandy licked up and down the sides of Craig's schlong like it was a popsicle. Then she sucked one of his big balls into her mouth and jacked him off gently. Craig loves this treatment and I once even got to watch him spurt his big load onto my surprised young wife's pretty face.

Sandy was like, "Ewww gross!" but Craig and I both thought it was hot.

Sandy rubbed Craig's cock between her slick tits for a while then she returned to sucking it. My wife just adores sucking Craig's big thick cock.

Sensing my opportunity I moved behind my wife and started removing her bikini bottoms.
Sandy's mouth was still full of Craig's cock but she shot me a quick smile with her eyes as I pulled them down her legs and off.

She took her mouth off just long enough to say, "Honey, fix the umbrella so nobody can see, ok?"

She always does that, put me off for just a little longer. It draws out the fun and makes me even hornier. I love that Craig never has to wait to get his dick into my wife's mouth or pussy.

I stood up with some difficulty and saw to the umbrella. It didn't really need adjusting but I shot a quick look around the deserted beach just to make sure.

Finally I moved in behind my kneeling wife. My cock was rock hard watching her blonde mane bobbing up and down in my buddy's lap.

Craig grinned at me and I quickly slipped my dick into Sandy's wet pussy. She started pushing back into me and moaning sexily, her mouth still stuffed full of Craig's shaft.
Craig moaned too and he sat up held Sandy's face off his crotch for a moment. Sandy gives a very intense hummer and Craig didn't want to cum too soon.

Craig leaned down and started tongue kissing Sandy while I fucked her from behind. I could hear her sucking his tongue hungrily and I felt her reach between her legs to rub her pussy.

Moments later I felt her pussy spasming around my cock in orgasm and she broke her kiss with Craig and gasped for air.

Sandy rolled over onto her back and I slipped out of her cunt with a moan.
She grinned at me like a Cheshire cat as she pulled Craig on top of her. Craig's big hard cock slid into her easily and he started fucking her slowly while they tongue wrestled.
I stayed where I was and jerked off a little while I watched them. My sexy wife's body quivered and shook as Craig picked up the pace.

He would pull out several inches and then slam back into her. Sandy loves Craig's fucking skills and when he started licking her nipples while he fucked her she cried out.

"Fuck!" she hollered. "Oh God that feels fucking incredible!"

Sandy was making so much noise, I looked out above the umbrella nervously. Thankfully there was no one around. Craig kept slamming into Sandy, making her cum a number of times.

Eventually he sat up and flipped Sandy over onto her knees. He started giving it to her doggy style and again she started squealing and moaning so loud I was afraid we were gonna get busted.

When I was sure there was no one around I scooted over so I was in front of Sandy and she eagerly took my hard cock in her mouth.

She cupped my balls gently as she did her best to suck my shaft. She was still moaning loudly but at least with my cock in her mouth you wouldn't hear us unless you were really close by.

Craig kept pumping my wife and occasionally he would slap her ass lightly which she loves. When he gets a head of steam he can go like this for hours giving Sandy continuous orgasms.

While still fucking Sandy deeply, Craig got up on his feet so he was squatting over her. She was pushing back into him hard and my cock fell from her mouth.

I grabbed her head and pulled her back onto me and she moaned around my cock as she enjoyed her third or fourth orgasm. She was resting on her elbows and she rubbed my jewels while she sucked me.

We looked into each others eyes deeply and just at that point Crag grunted and started busting his nut in Sandy's pussy. This sent me over the edge and I started cumming in her mouth.

Craig is a real splasher when he cums and after a few last pumps into Sandy he pulled out and kind of nestled his pole between Sandy's butt cheeks while he kept spurting.

Craig's cum splattered all over her lower back and dripped down her crack while he rubbed his softening tool on her ass.

Sandy leaned aside and spat out my cum demurely. Then she turned around and started licking and sucking Craig's cock, cleaning it of their combined juices.

I admired my wife's sexy sweaty body and especially the cum dripping down her ass and down her thighs. Craig sat back on his haunches and Sandy's upturned ass was right in front of me while she sucked him.

She was point her wet cummy cunt at me and tensing her muscles so that Craig's cum dripped out for me to see.

I was hard again and I started to jerk off, pointing my cock at Sandy's wet pussy.

She was leaning on her elbows again and rubbing Craig's balls while she blew him. Her head was moving quickly and she was taking him real deep down her throat which is an amazing feeling.

I couldn't hold out any longer and I started shooting my load, adding to the cum on my wife's ass and rubbing my cock all through the slimy mess.

Craig started cumming too and he grabbed Sandy's head and held her still while he stabbed his hips into her face a couple of times.

When he was done he sat back satisfied and my naughty slut wife turned back to me. Craig's cum was dripping down one side of her mouth and with a cheeky grin she swallowed all the semen in her mouth.

"I love you, baby," I told her as she relaxed back into Craig's arms.