Kate in Miami

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
bill+kate
Trainable

Kate in Miami

Unread post by bill+kate » Thu Dec 27, 2007 3:01 pm

A few months ago I wrote in asking for advice on turning my wife, Kate, into a genuine hotwife. I received some great advise from Mrs. Palmetto and others to stay patient and don't force the issue. Nothing has happened so far, but I wrote the following story and shared it with Kate; hoping she would realize that I'm serious about this. It's a fantasy based on an upcoming trip we have planned to Miami. Kate read the story; we fucked like a couple of teenagers afterwards, but still no commitment. But there's always hope that some variation of the following fantasy comes true; I'm being patient.

Kate and I had just arrived in Miami to enjoy the sun, the food and the nightlife on South Beach. We checked into our hotel on Collins Avenue and were heading to the elevator with our luggage when one of the other guests asked if he could help Kate with her bag. He really didn't ask, because Kate probably would have declined the offer, he basically took the bag from her hand, smiled and said, "Here, let me help."

Kate smiled back at him as we made our introductions. I set down my bag in the elevator to shake hands. Aaron had huge hands and when Kate shook his hand, she glanced at me with a secret smile.

We got off the elevator on the same floor; it turned out Aaron's room was just down the hall. We said our goodbyes and thanked him, but before the door to our room closed Aaron asked if he could buy us a drink downstairs in the bar.

I was a little tired from the previous two days of meetings in Orlando and my stomach felt a little strange, probably from something I ate that morning at the meeting breakfast buffet, but didn't want to spoil Kate's first night in Miami. She had been looking forward to this trip for the last two months, so I accepted Aaron's invitation.

We freshened up, Kate slipped on a clingy sundress with heels and the two of us headed down to the hotel lobby. When we approached his table, Aaron stood up and gave Kate a hug and thanked us for joining him. The three of us spent the next couple hours chatting and drinking.

Kate is not flirtatious, but is very friendly; I could tell she was enjoying herself and Aaron’s attention. When Aaron asked if he could impose on us for just a little longer by buying our dinner, Kate agreed. Unfortunately, just about this time my stomach was really churning. There was no way I was going to be able to eat anything.

I told Kate and Aaron to go ahead without me. Before you think I'm total idiot, you have to understand that I've been joking with Kate for years about becoming a "hotwife", but she refuses to consider it. We've played with the fantasy, but it's been my fantasy, not hers. Kate has been faithful to me throughout our marriage, so I thought I had little to fear. Still, I wondered if Aaron had gotten the wrong impression, Kate's was wearing the gold anklet I bought her, although in her case it's just jewelry, not a hotwife signal.

I also wasn't concerned about Kate's safety because they were only going to the Cuban restaurant next to the hotel. I told Kate to give me a call from her cell phone if she felt uncomfortable during dinner; I'd be over in less than a minute. With that, I excused myself and headed upstairs.

I must have fallen asleep watching TV because the next thing I knew, Kate was entering the hotel room. I lay in bed watching her undress by the light of the moon coming through the sheer curtains. When she was naked, she pulled back the covers and lay next to me.

"You awake?" she asked. "How are you feeling?"

"Much better, I must have dozed off."

"Dozed off? You've been asleep for five hours. I called twice, but as usual, you didn't answer your cell phone. It's probably on vibrate. I got pissed, so when Aaron asked if I wanted to go dancing after dinner, I accepted."

I apologized two or three times and, trying to recover, asked her if she had fun.

"Yea, I did," she answered. Kate leaned over and gave me a big kiss. "Are you really feeling better?" she asked again as she straddled her naked body over my torso. She started to rub her vagina over my cock, which was starting to get hard fast. I was making a mental note to thank Aaron tomorrow for Kate's amorous mood when she surprised me.

"I'm pretty wet, can you feel it?"

"Yea, I can feel it, it feels good. What's got into you tonight? Did all that dancing make you hot for my cock?" This dirty talk was having its usual effect on me, I was hard by now and Kate slipped it inside her.

"Really want to know what got in to me tonight?" Kate was rocking up and down my cock and I was fully awake now. Something was different, not only was Kate being more verbal than she usually is during sex, she was really wet. My imagination started running away from me, so I asked her one of our play fantasy questions. "So, what are you trying to tell me? That I'm getting sloppy seconds?"

"No," she answered and paused a few seconds, drawing it out for a few strokes on my cock. "This is more like sloppy thirds."

Kate said the look on my face at that moment was priceless and she wished we were filming. I must have even stopped breathing, because it took me a few moments to have the ability to ask her what she was talking about.

"Aaron has already fucked me twice tonight," Kate was looking in my eyes when she said this, trying to judge my reaction. I don't know what my eyes told her, but it probably wasn't much different from what my cock was trying to tell her. I got harder and came harder than I have in a while.

"That felt good," she said, "If you're done I'm going back across the hall. Aaron said you're invited too, if you'd like to watch. I must have drank a little too much tonight because when he asked about my anklet, I told him how you've been trying to get me to fuck another man for years; then he asked if I'd like to fucked him and I said 'yes'."

I was still numb from my orgasm and from what Kate had just said. Sure, I had asked her to do this countless times during our lovemaking, but here she was actually telling me she had done it and while I was recovering, she was getting up off the bed and heading for the door.

"You coming?" she asked as she opened the door, still naked. She looked both ways down the hallway and crossed over to Aaron's door.

I bolted out of bed and followed her, entering the room just as Aaron was leading Kate to the bathroom. "Let's shower," he told her. "I'm not as crazy as Bill about sloppy seconds, so let's clean you up before we show Bill what he's been waiting for. Bill, have a seat and help yourself to a drink from the bar; we won't be too long."

Aaron and Kate walked into the shower, but left the door open. After pouring myself a drink, I looked into the bathroom and saw the two of them washing each other. I was stunned by actually seeing what I had only imagined in the past. Although Kate was tan from the two days in Orlando, it was a stark contrast to Aaron's black skin.

I sat back down and heard the shower stop. Within two minutes Aaron came out carrying Kate with her legs straddled around his torso. He put her on the bed and held her legs wide open with his elbows as he covered her breasts with his hands. I watched as his dark cock lined up with the lips of her vagina then slip past those lips and bury itself into my wife. My eyes moved back and forth between Kate's face and their hips. Every time Aaron's cock plunged into her, Kate's face showed the pleasure it was giving her.

After a few minutes Aaron flipped on to his back and had Kate mount him, I took this opportunity to run across the hall for my camera. When I got back to the room, Kate was still on top and I started to take a few pictures.

Aaron then had Kate get on her hands and knees. He started shoving his long cock deeper inside and Kate buried her head in the pillow groaning in pleasure. I decided to do something I had always dreamed of; I put the camera in movie mode, placed it on the dresser and walked back to the bed. While Kate was on her knees getting fucked by a strange cock from behind, I lifted her head and stuck my hard-on into her mouth. She took turns deep throating my cock and moaning her encouragement to Aaron.

Before I came, I decided that this would also be the night that Kate gets her cunt and ass filled at the same time. I pulled out of her mouth and pulled her off Aaron's cock. Kate gave me a look of surprise, I think for a second she thought I had come to my senses and was stopping her, she probably thought I was jealous for the way she had been enjoying Aaron's fat cock. On the contrary, this had exceeded my fantasy so far. I turned Kate around, still on her knees and shoved my wet cock in her ass.

Aaron watched for a minute before asking, "Do you want my cock in her mouth or back in her cunt?"

"In her cunt, get under her." Aaron did what he was told; when he was in position, I lowered Kate onto his hard cock. Kate was doing everything she could not to scream, although her moans were loud enough that anyone walking down the hall would question whether to call the police. For the next few minutes the three of us moved sometimes in rhythm, sometimes out of rhythm, but it didn't matter. Kate urged me to come; she had had enough of the two cocks, so I let myself go. I held Kate's hips still as I shot my load into her ass. Kate bent forward and my cock fell out. As she lay still on Aaron's chest, I got up to wash off my cock.

When I returned from the bathroom, Kate was still leaning on Aaron's chest, but she was slowly moving her hips up and down. Aaron had taking this opportunity to stick his cock in the hole I had just lubricated and vacated; his cock was wedged inside Kate's ass. I grabbed the camera from the dresser; it probably had five more minutes of filming left before the memory card was full. I used the time it had left to film a close up of Aaron’s dark cock sliding in and out of my wife's ass, and finally, of his cock pumping a load of cum inside her. The last minute of the film is his cock popping out followed by both our cum. I've watched this film a dozen times since that night and it never fails to get me hard.

This was a great start to our four day vacation in Miami. It wasn't the last time Kate fucked Aaron that weekend, but I'll save that until later if you care to read what happened next.

Mia

Re: Kate in Miami

Unread post by Mia » Thu Dec 27, 2007 3:43 pm

bill+kate wrote: This was a great start to our four day vacation in Miami. It wasn't the last time Kate fucked Aaron that weekend, but I'll save that until later if you care to read what happened next.
Yes. :lol:

roadrunner
$2 Ho

Unread post by roadrunner » Thu Dec 27, 2007 8:13 pm

Great story! Hopefully someday you'll be able to follow it up with the story of the real thing some day!
Two words that should rarely be used when discussing human behavior are 'always' and 'never'!

Mia

Unread post by Mia » Thu Dec 27, 2007 9:09 pm

roadrunner wrote:Great story! Hopefully someday you'll be able to follow it up with the story of the real thing some day!
Yes to this, too! :D

Dynamic2
Virgin

Unread post by Dynamic2 » Fri Dec 28, 2007 9:44 am

Very nice story - I like the element of surprise that you captured a few different times throughout.
"Fantasy restores sanity"

1luckyone
Virgin

Unread post by 1luckyone » Tue Jan 01, 2008 3:57 am

Great..Great story....there is nothing like being there....while my wife also likes to go alone sometimes and its fine with me....still after 20+ years of the lifestyle...there is nothing like seeing her respond to another mans cock and love making kills.
She says there is nothing like variety!!!!!!!!!!!

I am
1luckyone

bill+kate
Trainable

Unread post by bill+kate » Wed Jan 02, 2008 12:13 pm

Well, the people on this site are the nicest, most positive on the web. Happy New Year to all.

Just because a couple of you replied "yes" and because Kate enjoyed the first part so much, I decided to continue the fantasy and contribute Miami, Day 2. Kate and I are naturist (nudists, whatever) and that part of the story is true - and I'm working on the rest to happen soon. Thanks again,
Bill

hotcouplesw
Virgin

Unread post by hotcouplesw » Sat Jan 05, 2008 1:02 am

Great story, want to hear more!