Nasty turn

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
sexslavehubby
Prepubescent

Nasty turn

Unread post by sexslavehubby » Fri Aug 30, 2013 10:48 am

My wife has squirted on a few occasions but by no means on a regular basis’s. It has always been a fantasy of mine for her to squirt while she is setting on my face as I eat her. OK here is where it gets nasty so any of you that don’t like pee STOP HERE. A week ago Thursday I was eating her while shoving a big dildo in her at the same time. She tells me she likes for me to eat her as she is being fucked by a big cock. Maybe someday she will do it with a real man but for now only fake cocks. As she neared her orgasm she was grinding her clit so hard that I thought she would break my nose. I was hoping that tonight was the night that my fantasy would fulfilled. I noticed that she got very wet and could taste something different, but that was it nothing more. Now I know not all women have explosive squirts but she has soaked the bed when she has squirted. After her orgasm she sat back on my chest and was looking down at me. She told me what a good cucky I was. I asked her if she felt like she had squirted and said hat she didn’t think so. I must have pouted some and she asked why. I told her about how wet she had got and was really hoping that she would explode all over my face. She said that she could always pee in my mouth if I wanted to drink her fluids with a little chuckle. Well that really got me to thinking as she sat there and we talked. I don’t know if it was the lack of having sexual release for a month but I was really getting turned on by the ideal of her peeing in my mouth. She even commented about how hard my little dickie was, and that I must have liked having her pussy in my face. I told her it was the thought of her peeing in my mouth, and asked if she would. She went from dominating to what really you don’t want me to do that. I told her that I really did and asked her what could be more humiliating then to use me as her personal potty. She moved up to bring her pussy to my mouth asking if I was sure. I reassured her I wanted to try and got myself into position. It took her a little bit to get going, but she finely did manage with a small amount. As I felt her flowing onto my mouth and I swallowed I noticed that it was very salty but sweet at the same time. My dick got so hard that I could’ve sworn it would rupture. As she went to move away I stopped her and licked her clean she said “you must’ve liked that “I mumbled yes and ask if that was all she had. She said she would try and I opened up wide for her. She managed a little better flow this time but still not very much as I drank eagerly from her. After I had licked her clean she rolled off me and got under the covers and told me to go and turn off all the lights and cleanup. I did as I was told and came to bed. I asked her how she had liked using me as a potty. She said it didn’t do anything for her but was glad I liked it and went to sleep. I couldn’t sleep all night thinking about what we had just done and where it would lead. The next day I texted her that I really liked it and asked if she would use it as a reward for pleasing her. That night nothing happened as it got very late and went to bed. Saturday I begged and pleaded and she finely had me lay down and kneeled over me and peed in my mouth. It was even better than before. I was hooked. On Sunday night after the kids went to bed she had me put on my attachment and be waiting for her when she got out of the shower. I serviced her to 2 fireworks worthy orgasms the whole time thinking about my reward. She was hesitant at first saying that I didn’t need it. I asked if I had done a good job and she said yes but that I probably shouldn’t drink it every day. I told her that I had looked forward to my reward all day, and that she wouldn’t have to get out of bed if she used me as her potty. She finely gave in and allowed me to drink from her and lick her clean. I covered her up and went off to brush my teeth and came to bed. On Monday I couldn’t get her and her golden nectar off my mind. Now not only did I serve as a sex toy now I was her personal potty. It felt great to be able to pleasure her with either my attachment or helping her with her machine, and then to drink from her and lick her clean so she didn’t have to get out of bed. But as good as it was I wanted more of her sweet nectar. It was always just a little I wanted try it when she had a full bladder. Tuesday I asked if she would hold her pee for me so I could have it when she had a full bladder. That night when she got out of the shower she told me to get into position now or she wasn’t waiting any longer. I laid down and she knelled over my mouth and started I swallowed and swallowed her flow was huge I worried that I wouldn’t be able to keep up but I didn’t spill a drop. On Wednesday she repeated it with another huge flow from her wonderful flower and I hope to repeat it tonight. I fill more like her servant now than I ever did. I love my wife and now that I have tasted her sweet nectar I spend my days thinking of ways to please her for more her golden nectar.

wishIcouldBeCucked
Experienced

Re: Nasty turn

Unread post by wishIcouldBeCucked » Fri Aug 30, 2013 11:48 am

awesome!!! yea, I would do it too, wife just not into it. She squirts pretty easy though, so I am ahead of a lot of people on that

Rajshety2013
Prepubescent

Re: Nasty turn

Unread post by Rajshety2013 » Thu Jan 02, 2014 10:47 pm

Loved it. My wife does it too