Hot time with my redhead

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
Hotred712001

Hot time with my redhead

Unread post by Hotred712001 » Fri Dec 28, 2007 4:28 pm

I wrote a couple of stories recently on this site and my wife and I both enjoyed all the comments. I decided to write another story but couldn’t remember all the finer details so last night in bed I asked K, my wife about some of the things I couldn’t remember….like what she was wearing and that sort of thing. Of course I could remember the really good stuff, it is imprinted on my brain.

As I said in the earlier posts, K is a real redhead and I love her dearly. Even though we have been together a long time, she turns me on more now than ever. She has a fantastic body and an incredibly beautiful red bush which we trim ever so slightly. A friend started us going to a swingers club years ago and at the risk of being redundant, we didn’t really do more than watch for a long time. K really loves to watch and the club always had sights to encourage her voyeuristic tendencies. We would go home after a night at the club and make love discussing what we had seen. Long story short, I discovered the thought of watching K with other me was a huge turn on for me. I got a huge thrill buying K clothes for the club. I had no interest fooling around with other women.

K found very few men that she was interested in though. Occasionally she would find one, and this is one of those occasions. We went to the club, with K wearing one of the outfits I bought for her. It was a very short dress that showed off her beautiful breasts and of course if you paid attention, you’d see glimpses of her sexy red pubes. On this night she was on a mission to find someone to tease and flirt with……. And dance with of course. The club was crowded and she spotted a young man about 25. (K was in her mid 30s). She asked him to dance and he accepted. They danced to fast and slow songs as I sat and watched wondering if this was going to be one of those GREAT nights. During a slow dance I could see them dancing very close and talking.

As they left the dance floor, K brought Steve over to our table and introduced us. Steve was in the military and had never been to a swingers club before. He asked what we were into and we explained that we were not swingers in the traditional since, that we just like the sexually charged atmosphere. We went on to tell Steve that K enjoyed dressing sexy and dancing, and that I wasn’t much of a dancer. He seemed to accept this and was more than willing to share our table with us. K and Steve danced and drank and as the night wore on, I noticed K becoming intentionally careless about the way she sat. The lighting was dim but you could clearly see an occasional nipple slip or peek of red pubes. I am certain Steve noticed and enjoyed what he saw.

When Steve excused himself and went to the restroom K leaned over to me and said she noticed Steve getting an erection while they danced to a slow song. I told her I hadn’t noticed (I’m not in the habit of looking at guy’s crotches) but I would love to see if she could make him completely hard on the dance floor. Steve returned to our table and K took his hand and led him back out to dance more. Soon a slow song played and they stepped into each other’s arms. As I watched, K seductively rubbed her body all over Steve. She moved so that he had one leg between hers and she subtly rubbed her crotch on his upper leg. From where I was sitting it looked like Steve was responding. He probably wasn’t sure about how to react with me watching but I noticed when they turned so that Steve’s back was to me, he would reach down and squeeze her ass. He probably didn’t realize I could see what he was doing in the mirror, and was completely enjoying what I saw. As they returned to the table, I couldn’t help but look for Steve’s bulge. He was wearing fairly tight faded jeans and I could clearly see what looked like a three cell flashlight stuck in his pants. I also noticed a dime size wet spot at the end of his erection. K was all smiles as she sat down and when Steve wasn’t looking, I slid my hand under K’s dress to find that her pussy was soaked.

It was getting late and K wanted to give me a thrill, so she asked Steve if he wanted to go into one of the private rooms with us. She told Steve she didn’t want to tease him all night without at least offering a handjob. Steve looked at me with a question on his face. K explained that I would only watch and he had nothing to worry about. She also told him that we usually didn’t do this sort of thing but she was enjoying his company and wanted to give him a good memory of his first time at the club.

The three of us found an empty private room and made ourselves comfortable. Single guys walk up and down the hallways and rattle the door knobs to see if they can get in on any action. I had made sure to lock our door to prevent interruptions. It was still annoying to hear the knob rattle every few minutes.

K really loves kissing and because of all the dancing and intimacy on the dance floor, she sat Steve on the bed and began kissing him passionately. I sat on a chair a few feet away unsure just what K had in mind. As she kissed Steve, she began feeling his chest and running her hands up and down is torso. Steve must have been somewhat apprehensive having me in the room because he didn’t immediately start touching K in response to her touching him. She helped him out of his shirt and discovered Steve had a great physique. As I watched, K ran her hands all over Steve’s pecks and finally took one of his hands and placed it on her breasts. She then moved her hand down to his crotch, squeezing his cock through his jeans. K asked Steve to stand and began pulling at his belt and eventually managed to tough his pants down. Steve got the idea and sat to remove his shoes, and then pull his jeans off. As he did this, K unzipped her dress and let it fall to the floor. K pulled Steve to the bed and they laid in each other’s arms kissing. I watched as my naked wife climbed on top and rubbed her body on Steve’s. His erection was very evident through his underwear. K slid off of Steve and reached for his cock as they continued to kiss. Finally Steve slid his hand between her legs and for the first time touched her wet pussy. K spread her legs to give him better access, all the while moaning.

K pulled Steve’s underwear off and looked over at me as she took his cock in her hand. Her fingers barely fit around it and it was clear she was enjoying herself. She finally broke their kiss and sat up to begin the handjob she promised. I watched as she slowly stroked Steve’s cock, using both hands. She then leaned in and rubbed his pre-cum on her nipples and continued to stroke it up and down. She then surprised me by looking me in the eye and asking me if she could suck Steve’s cock. I nodded yes, and she turned to Steve asking him if it was all right with him. Of course he said yes. K began licking the head and playing with his pre-cum with her tongue before taking it into her mouth. Steve moaned and moved his hips forward to get more of it in her mouth.

After sucking Steve’s cock for several minutes it appeared to me he was getting close to coming. K must have realized this and decided to prolong the fun a little longer. She climbed on top and sat on Steve. I was not sure just what she had in mind. There had been no discussion of doing more than a handjob and she had already gone so far as to suck his cock nearly to the point of having a mouth full of cum. K sat on top of Steve and placed her pussy on the base of his cock. She took his cock in her hand and began sliding her pussy lips up and down the entire length, pretty much riding him with out actually having it inside her. I release my cock and began stroking it as I changed my position so I could get a better look at what exactly she was doing.

Steve reached up and fondled her breasts and watched as K began having one orgasm after another. I sat on the foot of the bed and watched her ass, then I would move forward to see from the front. I lost count of the number of times K came, when I realized Steve was beginning to buck and moan. K got a good grip on Steve’s cock and without moving her pussy off of it, she began stroking it faster and faster. Steve began squirting cum clear up to his chin, across his stomach and chest as K squeezed and stroked his pulsing cock. She then leaned down to rub her tits through the white globs of cum and I placed my hand on K’s ass and squeezed it. She still had a hold of Steve’s cock and realizing I was looking at her ass, K took Steve’s cock, as she leaned into him, and teased the opening of her wet pussy with the head. I couldn’t help myself, his cock was right there at the entrance of her pussy…….I pushed down on her ass and about three inches of his cock slid into my wife’s soaking wet pussy. This sent K over the edge and she lowered herself completely down on his cock taking it’s entire length completely into her pussy. K had one more intense organism before coming to her senses and removing this stranger’s cock from her beautiful red haired pussy.

K rolled off of Steve and there was an uncomfortable silence. Seeing the show was over, I excused myself to step into the hall for a breath of fresh air. K said she would dress and be right out. I stayed nearby because after all, we had just met Steve and I didn’t want to place my wife in any danger with a guy we really didn’t know.

After about 10 minutes, I began wondering what was taking her so long. I hadn’t locked the door when I left and hadn’t gone but a few steps to keep the lurkers from bothering them. I decided to check on them to make sure everything was okay. The door knob turned by I couldn’t get the door to open. I put my shoulder against it and pushed. The door opened about 3 or 4 inches, enough to see that Steve was on top of K on the bed but his legs were off the bed and his foot was against the door. He had put his pants back on but they were down around his knees. K appeared to have her dress on but it was pulled up. I wasn’t sure what I was seeing, but it was obvious it was consensual. I forced the door open and squeezed though, locking it behind me.

I sat on the bed next to where K was laying. It looked like Steve was fucking her but I wasn’t absolutely sure. K was breathing hard and looked up to me saying “his bare cock is inside me.” K was moving her hips to meet Steve’s thrusts and announced to me that she was cumming. Steve then raised up and pulled his cock out and came all over K’s wet pussy.

This story was completely true and something I will never forget. We met Steve a few more times and had a great time but that’s another story for another day.

roadrunner
$2 Ho

Re: Hot time with my redhead

Unread post by roadrunner » Fri Dec 28, 2007 10:13 pm

A hot story! Thanks for sharing!

I love stories where the wife gets carried away and goes farther than she'd ever planned.
Two words that should rarely be used when discussing human behavior are 'always' and 'never'!

hotcouplesw
Virgin

Unread post by hotcouplesw » Sat Dec 29, 2007 9:06 am

Great story.

pleasuredbytwo
Prepubescent

Unread post by pleasuredbytwo » Sat Jan 05, 2008 6:51 pm

tell us more!!!

Pjandrox
Trainable

Unread post by Pjandrox » Wed Jan 09, 2008 12:50 am

Hotred712001 wrote:This story was completely true and something I will never forget.

Now it's a story I'll never forget either! Thanks! I feel like I'm beginning to know your wife quite well from your stories...