Chris gets a second man

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
sharemine2
Experienced

Chris gets a second man

Unread post by sharemine2 » Sun Sep 01, 2013 10:23 pm

This story is about Don, the second man to be lucky enough to sample Chris's exceptional sexuality. Of course it goes with out saying that I was just as lucky as Don , perhaps more so, because even more than fucking Chris-- I loved to get ready to do that by watching her cum over & over while being fucked with me watching.

This encounter took place in December of the year that Chris first became a hot wife, & was shortly after Ray had began fucking her again after a 3 month lapse of doing it after our San Diego trip that I have told about here earlier.

Don had been a friend of ours for several years & was now working the same place as Ray so, as Chris & I worked together, we often made sales calls on Rays business, we saw them both often. Chris knew Rays wife & when Don decided to get married we were one of the first people to meet his soon to be wife. Unknown to Chris I had shown Don a few naked pictures of Chris a couple of years before, just for the excitement of knowing whenever he looked at Chris he knew what her sexy body looked like . This was during the time I was trying to meet her "requirements" in a man to be her first other sex partner. Because one of her stipulations was that it not be " any man we know- but a "stranger" I never had thought about approaching Don or Chris about him being a lover. That was about to change, the change made possible by the fact that as was related in previous stories about Chris's first time all her "stipulations" went by the wayside when her first time & many subsequent encounters were with my best friend Ray. Now that Chris was firmly established as a wife who loved to be fucked by other men , both with & without me , I began to think about expanding her "stable".

I had not really thought about Don, but the Saturday in mid December he came by to tell us about the brand new baby his wife had delivered that day & after we had congraluted them , he said how relieved he was that everything had gone well . We knew that his wife had a difficult time during the pregnancy & told him we were glad everything turned out well. Next Don said that at last his "no sex" life would soon change, & went on to say that because of his wifes trouble with the baby he had not had any sex for over 7 months & now would only have to go without for a few more weeks. Even Chris seemed moved by this revelation, telling him that was sad & that it must have been hard to bear. Now, as I was always on the lookout for ways to get Chris in bed with another man & so far it had only been with Ray, my mind began to churn -- how could I turn Don into her next man? I knew he would most likely like to, as he really loved her naked pictures. Many times he had talked about how hot & sexy Chris was & had said she often gave him a hard on when he saw her because of having seen her naked.

It only took me a few seconds or so to formulate a plan, I told Don that that was really tough & that it was too bad our cluture was not like some others where a situation like that would be taken care of by some friends wife --- then mentioned that the Eskimos used to let any traveler that visited them sleep with the hosts wife while he was there & that I was sure that a situation like he had been in would have welcome to a friends wife. Chris said , thats nice but there are no Eskimos around. At that point I told her it's too bad we aren't , it would probably be fun for her if we were. She told us to forget it , she had no interest in " being Eskimo" . Don caught on & started kidding her about what a great Eskimo she would make, Chris kept protesting & even tho we both teased her about it off & on for a while as we had a couple of glasses of wine, Chris still saying no way , but not getting angry or upset, just saying no .

As the day wore on & we all got hungry & decided to go to the Showboat for dinner, when Chris went to change to go I told Don that after we ate, he should play the poker slots with Chris & continue on working on her , as I would also. I knew that a couple more wine & doing one of her favorite things, poker slots, would lower her resistance,and by the time to go home we were both outright asking her to let us both take her to bed. Still no, but on the way home Chris finally said that we could talk about it but there were too many reasons not to & she would make us understand why she would not "go Eskimo" .

At home we sat at the dining table with Chris listing reasons she would not let Don & I fuck her together( of course never saying fuck as was her habit except in the middle of sex) It could cause problems with our friendship, what if somebody found out about it, like Dons wife, It just does not seem the right thing to do, sure It might be fun, but. Then she began to weaken in her argument saying " Besides I'd be embarrased to have Don see my tiny boobs, they are too small & I don't think Don would like them. Don then answered "Oh no I think they are just perfect & I love your nipples" WHAT?????? That was Chris," just when did you see my nipples"--- Then she turned on me -- "DID YOU SHOW HIM OUR ALBUM ?? When ?? Why? " she sputtered. " Honey , I only showed him a couple about 2 years ago --- I'm very proud of you & just wanted him to see how sexy you are. "
Chris sat glaring , first at me --then Don. Then she said "Well at least I don't have to worry about being embarrased about my boobs--- Don, you want to see ALL my pictures? That way I'll know if you really do find me attractive". When Don said YES --- Chris told me to get the album & got up & fixed herself a strong CC & 7.
This WAS A BIG step for her, Ray had not even seen the pictures --Yet.

I got the album & the three of us sat & looked thru all the pictures of Chris, most naked, with Don her telling over & over how beautiful & sexy she was , with both of us telling her constantly how much we all would enjoy it if she would let us both take her to bed . Needless to say I was sporting a raging hardon as I am sure Don did too. If you look at the pictures of Chris in our profile you will see some of what Don saw that night. Let me know if they give you a hard cock as well, I hope they do!

Finnaly as Chris refreshed her drink & sat back down & we asked still again about having a threesum with us, She said rather sharply," Can you wait till I finish my drink"? She downed the last & started down the hall to the bedroom, we got up to follow & she said , "Stay there!-- I can undress myself".
Don looked at me with a questioning look , I was pretty sure Chris had just said yes but?????? .
In a few seconds I saw Chris run across the Hall , stark naked, to the bathroom, in a minute she went back, saying "are you coming" ---again a bit sharply. Don & I started down the hall beginning to undress as we went, still somewhat concerned about her apparent irritation with what was happening.

Little did I know then that this night would be far & away the hottest & most aroused I would ever see Chris, later I understood why. Her fantasy that she had revealed to me that got the entire sharing of her underway had involved two men FORCING her to have sex with them both -- not rape--- just forced to submit to two men at once. While Don & I had not forced her we had talked & somewhat coereced her to let us both fuck her & this was enough to really light her fire!!

Whan we got to the bedroom, Chris was in bed, right in the center under the covers flat on her tummy. Don & I got into bed on each side of her & began to run our hands over her back, legs & her baby bottom smooth butt---- that was fun but was not getting us very far --- of course we both had raging hard ons that I know she felt poking her . I finally told Chris it would be nice if she turned over, at that she flipped over acting a bit put out, but now we could access her wonderful tits & her neatly trimmed pussy.Almost immediately we felt Chris open her legs & rock her pelvis up to meet our fingers, both of us having reached for her pussy at once.Don pulled the covers off exposing Chris to our eyes & hands. As I moved my hand to give Don her pussy Chris did something I had never seen her do before-- She spread her legs quite a bit & with both hands reached down & spread her pussy lips to invite Don to play with her clit & sink a finger inside her. Chris may have been acting a bit put out , but her engorged, diamond hard nipples & gushing pussy gave away how hot & ready she really was!!. Then Chris began to kiss Don very hard & with her tounge down his throat , then when he returned the favor she sucked his tounge into her mouth & really sucked on it, soon breaking the kiss & turning her head, did the same thing to me! Now Chris normally is not into kissing very much but this night she was like I had NEVER seen her & I loved it ----as did Don --- as she went back & forth between us kissing wildly & sucking on our tounges like a wild woman. By now Don was Finger fucking her with 2 fingers & she had grabbed his rock hard cock & was jacking him off at blinding speed. His cock was quite a bit bigger than mine & her hand would not close around it.
By now she was completly engrossed in kissing Don, so I dropped my mouth to her nipple & began to bite & stretch her nipple in the way she loved. Chris pushed her chest up against my mouth, & groaned "Harder--- bite me!! ---- harder --harder !!" then went back to kissing Don for a little bit , then pulled his head to her other tit & & said "bite ME---- Hard -Hard ---- HAAAAAARRRD! OHHHHH YES!!!

As Don & I both clamped our teeth on Chris's nipples , biting them very hard ( at least I was! )stretching her tits out to extreme limits which Chris LOVED to have done. Sometimes between Ray & I or just me we would be so rough with her tits that it seemed like torture to see but Chris always begged for MORE--many times, the next day her nipples would be so sore that even the flimest top would cause her pain, but if told we were sorry to have left her sore , she would say " It's ok -- last night was worth it" . I know its strange but hearing her say that ALWAYS gave me a hard on-- but then Chris could give me a hard on with just about anything she did ! I think she did that for a lot of men, probably a lot who never got to fuck her .

Don continued to fuck her with his fingers, Chris manuvered Don around to allow her to get his cock even with her face, sticking her tounge out & licking the big almost purple head of it, She alternated between licking & kissing his cock, at times popping the whole head in her mouth, the pulling her lips off with a loud "POP" . While doing all this Chris was still pushing her tits up against our lips & teeth making sure we did not let up on our efforts to bite her nipples all but off! Her hips were bucking up & down keeping up with Dons finger fucking , making gutteral moans & uuhh -uuhhh!!! uhhhuh oooh !!! when her mouth was not full of Dons cock head.
I was overwhelmed & thrilled by her intensity , I had never seen her quite this sexually unrestrained, at the time I did not understand why , but I didn't care , I was just happy about it!
Chris then took the entire length of Dons cock in her mouth & began sucking --HARD , slurping loudly every time she slid it in & out of her mouth. Don began matching her movements, fucking her mouth wildly, speeding up his finger fucking of her pussy . Chris stiffened, raised her butt off the bed bouncing even harder into Dons fingers , turned her head , letting Dons cock slip out & begain a lonnnnnnng loud wail as she had a monster climax, lasting longer than any I had ever seen her have.
As her climax subsided, Chris fell back panting on the bed, pushed on Dons arm to get him to move down her body , moaning " FUCK ME FUUUUUUUCK ME , DON --FUUUUCCCK ME ! AS Don moved to between her legs, Chris opened them wide & bent them back , almost to her shoulder inviting him to fill her with his cock.
I had stopped sucking & biting her nipples while I watched her cum , & as Don raised up over her & in one solid thrust put his considerable cock fully into her soaking went pussy, I started to put my mouth on her nipple, she grabbed me on the way down & began to wildly kiss me again, pulling my tounge so deep in her mouth I thought she might tear it out! This was a supreme thrill for me because I LOVED to french kiss her but it SELDOM happened! As Chris & I sparred with our tounges , Don began to fuck her with long powerful rapid strokes , the way I knew she liked, I was happy that Don fucked that way!
Chris then solved a dilemia for me-- as Chris was kissing me with more passion than I could ever remember, she was also wildly jacking me off with one hand, the other was on Dons ass urging him on faster & deeper. I was thinking that I would love it if she was sucking my cock as intensly as my tounge & knew she probably would if I offered it to her, but I WAS enjoying her kisses so much. While Chris would happily & unreservedly suck one of her lovers cocks with little or no impetus from them, for me it was a seldom done treat & took a bit of coaxing. She solved that question for me by pulling me , by my cock, up to her mouth & trading it for my tounge.

Now I WAS in heaven , not only could I watch Chris with a man on top of her, his cock pounding in & out, her sexy legs now wrapped around him , her toes pointed to the sky in rising sexual tension, but she was sucking, slurping on my cock, doing a fantastic job of treating me to her "bubbles" while she sucked. I never figured out what she did to create that effect but every man who ever had his cock in her mouth marveled at it. Chris's marvelous mouth & tounge work on my cock & the delight I got by watching she & Don fuck& my pulling & twisting her nipples were rapidly edging me to cuming ih her delightful mouth, then Chris began to buck even harder against Don, grinding her clit on his pubic bone , she was CUMMING!. Chris began throwing her head side to side , loseing my cock , & was panting, moaning, then wailing OOOOOOHH yes--- YES YES YESSSSSSSSS!!!!!!! , then let out a sound like a siren as she came . Fuck !!!! --- I loved seeing that & then I heard Don grunt & slam HARD & deep into her cunt & stop thrusting as he unloaded a torrent of cum deep inside Chris, her legs wrapped tight around him holding them locked together as she felt him gush in her. Don had stopped pumping & he & Chris lay, still entwined but relaxed & panting, Don gently kissed her, but Chris was not going for gentle & opened her mouth wide to his kiss, inticeing Don to begin fencing with her tounge, as Chris held his head with both hands as they madly kissed. I loved seeing this , mostly because as I said Chris was not usually into a lot of kissing, doing so now told me just hot fucking hot she was! I was now back to sucking her nipples --a bit gentler now but still stretching & nipping them a bit.

When Don moved to pull his deflating cock out, I watched intently, I loved to see a cock plulled out of Chris's sweet, juicy pussy, see it covered with her copius pussy juice, with sticky strings of his cum sticking to it also. As Don rolled off & laid down next to Chris, she nudged me , her silent way of telling me she wanted her pussy eaten, I had planned on doing it anyway, I knew how much we both loved doing that right after Ray had fucked her, tonight would be no different. But it would be different this time, as always, Chris was soaked with her juice, her inner thighs soaked & the bed very well soaked. What was different was that her silky bush, & her pussy lips had a white foam flecking her bush & sticking to the lips. I knew this was Dons cum, somehow whipped into foam by his pumping. I hesitated a second before starting a butterfly flick over her clit , I had always done that after Ray had fucked her without a seconds thought about her being full of his cum, even tounge fucking her as deep as I could, but I had never actually SEEN his cum & thus did not think about it even being there. I was so hot that it took no time to know I was happy to eat her pussy cum & all, making Chris cum again was lot more important to all of us than a little cum in my mouth!

Les
Trainable

Re: Chris gets a second man

Unread post by Les » Tue Sep 03, 2013 12:24 am

What a wonderful, hot, sexy woman Chris is!!

Your stories are scorching HOT sharemine2

Thanks for sharing!!!

bihoustonhubby
Trainable

Unread post by bihoustonhubby » Wed Sep 04, 2013 12:34 pm

GREAT! Two hand job material!

sharemine2
Experienced

Unread post by sharemine2 » Fri Sep 26, 2014 11:09 am

I had a PM asking me to get this story and a couple more back on the first page to make it easier to find. Glad that Chris is still interesting to you!