Birthday Surprise

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
Herbster
Prepubescent

Birthday Surprise

Unread post by Herbster » Thu Sep 12, 2013 9:10 pm

My Wife and I took her best friend out to dinner for her friends birthday since her friends husband was out of town. Her friend looked so hot and always hinted to my wife that she wanted me to bring her to a multi orgasmic state. When her friend met us at our place she whispered to my wife she had no panties on would it be ok if she lifted her skirt and flashed me. My wife said she will drive us to the restaurant an hour away we were headed to, so I got in the backseat with her best friend. Before I knew it there was a hand rubbing my leg and something decided to make my pants get a bulge in them. The friend said she could help take care of my problem. She slowly unzipped my pants and pulled my boxers down and out it came. My wife looking in the rear view mirror noticed what was going on and said "he likes a good blowjob" if I could have seen my face I am sure I was blushing because befor I knew it I had a head in my lap and it was not my wifes. It did not take long before my wife asked how it was, I said feels nice. As her friend continued I started to cum and she took it all in and enjoyed giving me the blowjob. When we reached the restaurant the friend and my wife started kissing. My wife decided to tell me that she and her friend and her husband have been having threesomes. I was shocked but excited. Her friend whispered in my ear that she wanted to fuck me in front of my wife by the end of the night. I was thinking that would be nice just did not know what her husband would think of me fucking his wife. I sat through dinner just thinking if I should. The 2 ladies excused themselves and went to the restroom. I decided that I would ask the friend to call her husband and tell him she was going to fuck me. When the ladies returned and the friend started to show me what she had on her phone. I looked and seen the sweetest pussy I had ever seen. Apparently they were sending her husband naughty texts in the restroom. She said her husband wants me to fuck her. I knew after seeing what I had seen I would not want to just fuck her I would want to taste her sweet juice like she did mine. We left the restaurant and I we decided to go to a hotel a few blocks away. Before we got to the hotel she told me she she wanted her husband to watch via Skype. I did not know what to think my wife convinced me it was alright so when we got to the room she called him on Skype and we all chatted for a while and he said to give his wife a great orgasm for her birthday then both ladies stripped for him and we got to business.

dana007
Trainable

Re: Birthday Surprise

Unread post by dana007 » Fri Sep 13, 2013 6:52 am

sound's like you will have your hand's full and a very good time to.

lindaspet
Virgin

Unread post by lindaspet » Fri Sep 13, 2013 7:02 am

How did you feel about your wife cheating on you and telling you she had been fucking around on you? It would be interesting to hear those angles.

Charley1000
$2 Ho

Unread post by Charley1000 » Fri Sep 13, 2013 7:19 am

Thanks a hellof a birthday