Our day at a part (Fictional based on real party)

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
infofor01
Prepubescent

Our day at a part (Fictional based on real party)

Unread post by infofor01 » Tue Oct 01, 2013 12:55 pm

First id like to say this is an amazing forum and I am glad I found it. I have written a few stories based on my wife and my strong urges for wanting her to cuck me, which she is fully aware of but not willing any time soon. Also would like to mention that I am not a write but I try my best to be as grammatically correct as possible. I am interested on the feedback I may get from you guys. This is one of my stories.
She looked very pretty that night, she wore a dress in which I usually tell her its too short because when she bends a little bit her underwear or her butt shows. We arrived at the party and most of her high school friends were present. We did some dancing as well as a little drinking, mostly me drinking. Later we were sitting outside in the backyard. I got up to grab another drink, and noticed a guy sat next to her and they spoke briefly. I think it was a friend from school but I did not pay much attention to it. I came back with my drink and sat next to her (her friend was sitting on the other side), my wife introduced us.

As we just watched people have fun and dance, I look over and noticed the guy’s crotch, his penis looked like it was fully erect and was clearly outlined along his thigh, and it looked rather large through too. I whisper to my wife to look at his crotch jokingly; she looks over then looks back at me laughing and saying “wow babe, I can’t believe you noticed that”. I laughed with her as he did not have a clue we were talking about him. I asked her who he was, and she said it was a friend from school that she had not seen a very long time ago, and that he also said that she looked very pretty today. I told my wife that I was going to mention it to him; she laughed and said not to do that, that it was crazy. I have a few brief words with him about the party and general conversation, then I tell him that my wife had noticed his crotch, we all laughed and my wife bitches at me “babe I didn’t say that, wow! “, he apologizes and tells me that he could not hold it back, that my wife looked really beautiful; I thanked him and so did she. I whispered to her asking if she wanted to touch it, she whispered back that I was out of my mind and no, I asked her if she liked the idea though, she said yes. So I then asked him if she could grab his crotch, she was curious to know if it was as big as it looked through the jeans. He was really surprised as to what I was asking him and got a bit shy, but said of course. I told her to grab it and she could not believe what was going on, but she was ok with doing it, a bit shy though. She reaches for it and grabs his shaft; her hand looked small when she grabbed it. He asked if she liked it and she laughs and says “yeah it’s big” then turns to me smiling. He then asked us if we wanted to go somewhere private so she could actually see it, I looked at her and asked her if she wanted too, she told me that it was up to me, so I said it was ok.

We three get up, go into the house and go to a second bathroom that was further than the bathroom everyone else was using. Making sure no one had seen us three go in, we close and lock the door. Immediately he begins to unbuckle his belt and lower his pants with his underwear. His shaft starts showing and you can already tell that his penis is very thick. I look at my wife and she has her sight locked on his crotch, then he pulls his pants down completely as his penis jumps up out of his underwear with a rock hard erection. She looks at me and him saying “holy shit” how big it was, she was amazed, so was I. His penis was circumcised and thick with a large shiny head.

He asked her if she wanted to touch it, she looked at me and I told her that she could do what ever she wanted, so she grabbed the middle of his shaft and held it tight while she repeated about how big it was, it was very thick, the tip of her fingers could not touch. She started stroking his shaft slowly back and forward, I noticed her licking her lips and smiling. She continued to stroke him getting faster and faster and moving further down to the base of his cock then to the head; she would massage and rub his head with his precum, as well as using two hands. I was totally amazed as to what was going on and was also extremely aroused. I lower the lid on the toiler and ask her to sit down to get more comfortable, she sits and he stands in front of her as she continues to stroke him more comfortably; this time his penis was directly in front of her chest and face. Without asking she leans forward and puts the head of his cock in her mouth, her lips wrapping around the base of his big head; she strokes and starts sucking on his head, passing her tongue all over it. She jacks him off with two hands one hand in front of another and her mouth at the end of his cock taking it in and out. She starts getting more into it and takes his dick deeper into her mouth. She lets go of her grip, places her hands on his thighs and only uses her mouth to handle his massive meat. He holds the back of her head and pulls her in as he moves his hips forward forcing his cock deep into her mouth causing her to gag as it pushes against her throat. He starts moving his hips much faster; all you hear is the gagging as she is gasping for air. This goes on for a while with her occasionally turning her head to take a breath and get some air; he would grab her chin to open her mouth and shove his cock back in.

After a while he stops her and asked if she wanted to do more than just head, she looked at me for approval, but I just gave her a gesture that it was up to her. He looks up at him and asked if he had a condom, he reaches down to his jeans and pulls out a magnum as if he knew he was going to get lucky today. He rips it open and starts putting it on, she grabs his cock and slides the rest of the condom down to the base of his penis. He asks her if she wanted to get on her knees but she said she wanted to sit on him first so she could get used to his girth. She gets up and he sits on the toilet, she pulls up her dress and pulls down her underwear and hands it to me, then stands over him and lowers herself slowly onto his erect cock. I was so horny and hard that I could explode any minutes, I promised myself that I would not touch or even think about it touching my cock because I knew if I came I would quickly regret the entire situation. He grabs his cock and positions it for her as her pussy lips make contact with his head. She slowly drops as his head spreads apart her lips and starts penetrating her pussy. I squat down to get a better view and all you see is her beautiful ass, her pussy lips apart and an enormous cock stretching her, it was the hottest view I had ever seen. She moans and mentions again how thick it is, that it hurts a bit, she moves up then back down on the tip of his dick, slowly taking more of it inside. She begins to move up and down, taking a little more than half of his cock inside of her, both of them are moaning while she moves up and down. He grabs her by her butt cheeks, spreading them apart and spreading her pussy as well she then drops lower moaning and taking his entire length. I knew she was now ready to handle him completely, she starts going up and down his entire length, you could see his cock disappear into her body, truly amazing.

He then holds her by her butt, gets off the toilet then turns and places her at the edge, her ass at the edge of the seat and her back against the back of the toilet, he start thrusting his cock quickly in and out of her, as he holds her legs. I get closer and grab one of her legs to help her. He continues to pound her pussy, you could hear their skin slapping as she takes him balls deep. She moans and tells us that she is about to cum, to please not stop, her eyes roll to the back of her head, she grabs onto my arm tight and I could feel her shaking, you could tell she is having an intense orgasm from her silence and body shaking. He does not hesitate and continues to fuck my wife hard as she recovers from her orgasm. He then pulled out and told her to stand up, turned her body and pushed her back down for her to bend over as he slid his cock in her pussy again, she moaned pretty loud as he pushed it in all the way, then he grabbed her by the sides of her butt and started pounding her hard causing her to put her hands on the wall to be able to push off, he fucks her really hard and fast. Quickly she tells us again that she is going to cum, she could barely finish her words and starts moaning and cursing “oh fuck! my god”. As soon as she came, he quickly pulled his cock out, told her to get on her knees and ripped the condom off. She grabbed for his cock instantly and put it in her mouth while jacking him off, he starts moaning loud and grabs the back of her head, then grabs his cock and strokes himself as his head was still in her mouth. He erupts inside of her, I could see his butt clenching every time he pumped cum in her, he did it about 4 or 5 times; I could hear her swallow a huge gulp. He lets her head go and pulls his penis out semi erect; she turns her head and takes a big deep breath, and tells us that it was a lot of cum.

He turns to me and thanks me for the opportunity, that he had an amazing time with my wife. We help her up and I give her back her underwear, he then gives her a kiss and hugs her, telling her that he has wanted to do this since high school, that he thanked her so much. He thanks me again and leaves the bathroom. I ask her how she felt about everything that just happened. She said to me that it was really good and that she could not believe what just happened. She gives me a kiss in the lips and gives me a big hug thanking me for letting her do this and that she loved me.

Mia

Re: Our day at a part (Fictional based on real party)

Unread post by Mia » Tue Oct 01, 2013 3:30 pm

Nice story, infofor01.

Welcome to OHW.

:)

Mia

infofor01
Prepubescent

Re: Our day at a part (Fictional based on real party)

Unread post by infofor01 » Wed Oct 02, 2013 3:36 pm

Thank You mia!