How I learned to Love Sharing

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
wifegoesbareback

How I learned to Love Sharing

Unread post by wifegoesbareback » Tue Jan 01, 2008 2:58 pm

My True story….too bizarre to be made up!

There are so many stories that led me to being a watching husband. Too many to put in a story here. Have a few precursors:

1. The red light districts of Germany.
2. As a young college student, having a swinger ad in a magazine…..common now, not nearly so back in the early 80’s.

3. Living in cheap apartments with no soundproofing. Befriending an older woman on welfare who lived above me. When I refused to get more serious with her, she became quite promiscuous, and (while studying, mind you), was forced to listen to her liaisons…bed creaking, moaning, men groaning, then leaving. One nite, I couldn’t take it anymore, after a guy left, I went upstairs…she greeted me at the door, in a robe, with a mischievous smile. I asked to come in, then asked questions. It wasn’t more than 15 minutes since he came in her….I was intrigued….the room smell, her flushed looks, the wantonness of her, in her robe. That wasn't where it ended....however, for the sake of brevity, I’ll stop here.

The first marriage, she was an incredible flirt....didn't have the greatest looks, but she was thin, and had no problem swallowing, thought it was expected of her. Also loved to talk. Guys will listen if they think they have a chance, so they did. Need I explain further, except to say I wasn’t the first to penetrate her, by a long shot.

We moved in together, school and careers separated us on occasion. We dabbled in swapping, and had unwritten, unspoken rules about being with other partners while separated. Then marriage. We dabbled a bit in swinging, eventually figuring out that I loved watching or hearing about her fun instead. She really enjoyed the attention, but always had difficulty dealing with her thoughts the next day.

We moved back home. After a few years, and no "extra" fun, I was getting quite randy. I opened a PO Box. Ended up meeting someone that changed my life. The year was 1991. I met a guy for lunch one day. I was barely 30. He was in his middle 40's. His kink was watching other men fuck his wife....and get this, he loved eating another man's cum from his own wife's pussy. I was intrigued.

They had been doing this for over 20 years, in the military, up until the present time. I had responded to their ad, yet was intrigued about the lifestyle. Via Postal mail (and before cell phones), we had arranged to meet at a city hotel lounge....my wife would be working.
I showed up in a nice lounge. He was normal appearing, in slacks. I ordered a scotch (figuring I would need one). We talked a bit about the lifestyle, but he had other things in mind. He said this hotel was full, so they had to get one down the street, and that his wife was there, naked, waiting for me. So we finished our drinks, then proceeded to point B!

He opened the door. Inside, on the bed, was nude....a beautiful, 40's woman...nicely proportioned, not fat at all....her eyes closed....holding a vibrator to her pussy.
He laid on the bed watching us, while I enjoyed his wife most thoroughly. No condoms were ever used or expected. Neither ever mentioned it....but it seemed they both expected what normally happens when man and woman copulate.....for the man to inseminate the woman. I did. It was a wonderful release, long overdue...especially with my vanilla wife, who was at work.

After not more than a couple minute rest, she moved over to the other bed...on top of him, like she knew what he wanted. I watched them 69. In awe, I watched him lick up my finings....and in between breaths...between her thighs....moan to me how big my load was!

He wasn't done. I observed something I only heard about in Penthouse letters....when he mounted her...she would squeeze his penis, withholding his erection. Eventually, he had an earth shuddering climax.

Most guys climax...and leave. I stayed after, mesmerized. We all laid back and talked for the longest time. I was so interested in their aspect of fun, and they enjoyed teaching me.
The husband and I met again several times...(not to fuck his wife....she had graduated to solely black guys), and over that time, he taught me about the lifestyle, and how to get my frigid wife to try it. He was very quick witted (as my wife). I told her of a friend I met at the YMCA pool. It worked. They met one nite, and he almost got in her pants that nite.

We moved to another city, where she became quite slutty (much to my liking). She was always opposed to the typical swinger magazine ad (this was long before the net). Her comfort zone revolved around putting on a little back dress and us going into bars separately. Damn, that was hot. Watching other men going up to her, the pickup lines. Watching the male species trying to get inside her. Damn, that was hot.

However, she eventually couldn’t handle it, and left me....best thing ever to happen to me.

My present wife of 11 yrs loves to fuck, and loves variety. But that‘s another story completely.

OhioHusband

Re: How I learned to Love Sharing

Unread post by OhioHusband » Sat Jan 05, 2008 6:34 am

Great story. I am jealous of the experience with your first couple. It sounds very comfortable and welcoming.

wifegoesbareback

Unread post by wifegoesbareback » Mon Jan 07, 2008 11:36 pm

Thanks for the input, Ohio.

Don't be Jealous. This was over almost 25 years, and I've certainly experienced the highs and lows. Everything that could go wrong...did.

But there were....(and are....see HWF "It's dark, and she's not home") good times.

bradley

Unread post by bradley » Wed Jan 09, 2008 10:01 pm

Can you give us any more about the 2nd wife?

wifegoesbareback

Unread post by wifegoesbareback » Wed Jan 30, 2008 2:08 pm

My present wife of over 10 years is the love of my life. Sexually, she understands me very well. Or maybe I understand her.

She loves extramarital cock, and black men in particular. While she is basically vanilla sexually (whatever that means), she plays about 4-8 times a year. She says she can take it or leave it, but if it's been awhile, she will ask me...kind of off hand....."so, any interesting e-mails (or people) lately?". Basically, that is her method of telling me she'd like to play with another man.