New home with Camera (Finction, but we did get a new home)

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
infofor01
Prepubescent

New home with Camera (Finction, but we did get a new home)

Unread post by infofor01 » Fri Oct 04, 2013 2:04 pm

In our new home I had set up surveillance super high quality cameras with full controls and zoom. It was a an investment for future, such as baby, overall security.

On fridays my wife sometimes leaves work at 2. I decided to randomly log into the camera from work just to check out what she was up too, maybe even mess with her. As soon as the camera feed was shown on my screen I knew something was not right. Her body language looked as if she was talking to someone. I take control and move the camera to that direction, I see a close friend of mine. At first I didnt think anything crazy since its a close friend, but shortly I see them getting closer holing eachother and they start making out. I could not believe my eyes, yes I fantasize about it all the time, but the fact that she's doing it behind my back is unreal. They make out for a while till then she walks him to the couch which is even closer to the camera right above them. He pulls down his pants as she is reaching for his cock. He sits down and she kneels between his legs. She begins to stroke his cock and quickly starts taking it into her mouth, sucking it vigorously.

He holds her long hair and grips her head with it, pushing it up and down faster, sometimes holding her down. After a while, she stands up and removes her pants and underwear while he strokes his cock watching her. She climbs on the couch and lowers her self onto his cock reaching back to guide it in. She then lays on his chest and starts moving up and down riding it. She grabs her butt cheeks, spreading them apart and slapping them. She bounces higher and faster on his cock, I could see by her body language that she was cuming. She slows down after she orgasms, she gets off him and he stands. He positions her body doggy on the couch and penetrates her. He begins fucking her real hard, her body bouncing from his pounding. He goes on for a long time till eventually he grips her tight around her waist and gives her a few deep thrust, holding it in for a second each time, it looked like he was coming. He moved like that a few times getting slower every time. I could not believe my eyes, not only was she being fucked by my friend, but she was not even using a condom. When he pulled his cock out of her you could clearly see a river of cum spilling out of her gaping pussy, just flowing out and she stroked his cock and rubbing it all over his cum around her pussy and butt. She reaches down cupping her pussy and runs towards the bathroom. At this point I could not take it any more, i felt both betrayal, extreme arousal , and confusion.

When I got home, she greeted me like every day as if nothing ever happened. I did not mention it to her. I get on the computer and look up archived videos from cameras around the house, it turns out she has been doing this for a few months, since we moved in the house; I installed the cameras the same week we got there.

Darksecret
Prepubescent

Re: New home with Camera (Finction, but we did get a new hom

Unread post by Darksecret » Mon Oct 07, 2013 10:45 am

How do you feel about it now?

And what are you planning to do next?
Make love like it's the first time.. Fuck like it's the last time.

infofor01
Prepubescent

Re: New home with Camera (Finction, but we did get a new hom

Unread post by infofor01 » Wed Oct 09, 2013 6:15 am

If it were real, I really do not know. Maybe confront her and tell her that it is ok and to not have to hide it from me.