My ex-wife's story

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
hotwifeluvr
Trainable

My ex-wife's story

Unread post by hotwifeluvr » Wed Jan 02, 2008 5:21 pm

This is a true story of the journey my ex-wife took from the uptight, staid and conservative wife she was when we first married, to the cock hungry slut she became when she let her real inner self loose. I only changed the name, so she doesn't get embarrassed should her students find out!

You can see how she looked that night. These pics were taking in our bedroom, but this is exactly what she was wearing when her lover first laid his eyes on her:

http://bayimg.com/EaiegaAbL

http://bayimg.com/eAIehaAbL

Karen was conservative to the point of being a little uptight. Her style of dress tended toward plain, and even when she dressed up, she kept it conservative. She didn’t like to hear off-color jokes, nor to have more than a drink or two, and then only on special occasions. She went to church every week and was a dedicated and serious professional in her career. She had a cheerful, inviting smile which made her approachable, but to look at her, you would never guess that she had much of an interest in sex.

In fact, when we first began dating, I was shocked at how responsive she was to my sexual advances. I thought she would resist for a few months at least. On one of our first dates, when we first seriously kissed, she returned my kisses with such enthusiasm and hunger that I was emboldened to forge cautiously ahead. I expected her to put on the brakes at any minute, but she put up no resistance at all! After un-hooking her bra and slipping a hand inside, I could taste her strong arousal in her kisses, and soon I had my mouth on her smallish, but very firm and pretty breasts.

I pressed against her so she could feel my erection, and she responded by pressing back, grinding into me just enough to let me know that she was feeling it. Taking one of her hands, I guided it to my hardened cock, and she began to enthusiastically fondle it. It was so strange and exciting to watch as this ultra-conservative woman seemed to morph before my eyes into a cock-hungry nymph, eagerly unleashing my cock and taking it into her mouth with enthusiasm and skill. It was all I could do to keep from shooting prematurely into her mouth, and when she ultimately guided me into her bushy, neatly trimmed pussy, I knew I wouldn’t last long. When she reached down and began furiously fingering her clit as I fucked her, I lost control and began to cum into her. The feeling of my cum shooting into her sent her over the edge as well. “Oh yeah, that’s it! Shoot your cum into me, ” she said. As the cum began to flow out of her lips, she reached down and dipped a finger in it to lubricate then returned to finish stroking her clit as she came hard.

When she would orgasm, it was generally very intense, to the point that she would urge me to stop when the sensation became too strong. Afterward, she would almost seem embarrassed and she would resume her overly modest comportment. The truth was, she loved cock, but she was a little bit ashamed of that fact. Outside of the bedroom, she would usually become irritated if I showed her more than the slightest physical affection. Yet in the bedroom, she became more and more passionate as time went on. The contrast was quite exciting.

Since she was so conservative most of the time, I didn’t quickly realize the potential wild woman who lurked beneath the surface. While we enjoyed an active sex life, it was fairly traditional in style.

One night she came home from a Christmas social function of some sort. I don’t recall the nature of the event now, but it had involved a group of women and a gag gift exchange. She was in a giddy mood when she returned home. Since she didn’t drink often, the few drinks she’d had at the party had hit her pretty hard. She laughed as she removed a huge black rubber cock from her bag. “Look what Kathy gave me, ” she exclaimed. I was surprised. Kathy wasn’t quite so conservative, but it still was a bit much for the crowd we ran with. “You’ve got to be kidding. Kathy gave you that? What was she thinking?” “Who knows, ” she answered. “I guess it was supposed to be funny. No one laughed though, until they saw me turn bright red, and then everyone seemed to think that was pretty funny.” She tossed the rubber cock back into the gift bag and we headed off to bed, where she showed herself to be especially uninhibited and passionate.

A couple of days later, I happened to notice that she had stashed the gift bag on a shelf in the closet, and sure enough, the big black cock was still inside. As guarded as she was about her strongly sexual hidden nature, I was surprised. Her mother and sister visited regularly and borrowed things, as did her daughters, and I didn’t think she would want to risk one of them finding it. It occurred to me that whether consciously or otherwise, she was reluctant to toss it in the garbage, and that thought excited me a lot. That night, while she was getting ready for bed, I snuck the big black cock out of the bag and hid it under my pillow.

After we began making love and she was well aroused and showing her customary enthusiasm, I slowed abruptly, and then asked he, “So, did you have a chance yet to try out that gift Kathy gave you?” “Huh? What do you mean, ” she replied, showing just a bit of nervousness. I pulled out of her, and then moved up, kneeling with my legs on either side of her with my cock rubbing against her belly, which she always loved. “I notice that you stored it in the closet, and I was wondering if you’d had a chance to play with it yet.” She rolled her eyes and said, “Oh, no. I had just forgotten about it, that’s all.” “Didn’t you even wonder how it would feel inside of you?” “No, of course not. It was just a joke, that’s all.”

I reached under my pillow and pulled out the cock, and teased her with it for a while. She laughed easily and comfortably, which encouraged me. I moved into a 69 position and we enjoyed giving each other oral pleasure for a time. Spreading her lips with one hand, a continued to lick gently at her clit while moving the head of the rubber cock into position near her opening. I began to touch and tongue her pussy all over so that she didn’t notice when the head of it first pushed slightly into her. Then I gently pushed the head in completely, and as I watched her pussy opening snap closed behind the head as it entered her, I felt a rush of adrenaline. It was unbelievably arousing to watch my wife’s pussy being fucked right in front of me, even though it was just a dildo.

Even more exciting was her response. She spread her legs wide and let out a muffled moan of pleasure as she continued to suck my cock. I pushed it further into her bit by bit, with a slow in and out, gently at first, further into her with each stroke. Her pussy juices began flowing profusely and the cock slid smoothly and easily. Soon it was fully inside of her, and she had forgotten about sucking my cock and was giving herself completely to being fucked. I watched from my front-row seat as this big fat cock fucked my wife’s hungry pussy right before my eyes.

After a few more minutes, she resumed sucking on my cock while “he” fucked her. She was totally getting into it. Her enthusiasm for being fucked while she sucked my cock was driving me crazy wild, but my passion was suddenly interrupted when she started to cum. She began to cum harder than I’d ever seen her cum before, and within moments, the intensity of her orgasm became so great that she began to push me away from her clit, urgently begging me to stop! I stopped moving, the cock still inside her, and I watched as her pussy muscles continued to spasm for several moments longer. When her orgasm finally subsided, I waited a while longer, and then began to slowly withdraw the cock from her pussy. But her pussy was still incredibly sensitive and she gave out a little cry of distress as the dickhead popped out of her.

It was several minutes before she could even say anything. She was completely spent, feeling dizzy, confused, and delighted. My cock was still rock hard, but she was unable to do anything but rest for several minutes, so I just lay next to her and smiled.

After 20 minutes or so, she recovered a little and got up to use the toilet. When she returned, she had an embarrassed look on her face, but was smiling broadly. I said nothing, but after she got back into the bed, I began kissing and touching her breasts affectionately, and she let me know with her body language that she was ready for my cock.

Her pussy was loose and wet and my cock slid easily into her. As I fucked her, I told her how sexy it was to watch her being fucked by another cock while I licked her clit. An electric thrill shot through me as I gave words to what our play had so obviously suggested. Until then, we could pretend that it was simply the physical stimulation of the dildo and my tongue that had caused my wife to cum so hard, and I wasn’t entirely sure how she would react to what I said.

To my delight and further arousal, she smiled and nodded her head encouragingly. “It was so sexy to watch him push his cock into you, ” I continued, stepping up the verbiage a little. “Uh-huh, uh-huh, ” she replied, somewhat urgently, spreading her legs wider. Encouraged, I pressed forward with the verbal onslaught. “I’d love to watch you fuck someone, ” I whispered. I knew I was crossing a line in saying that, and was worried that she might suddenly realize what I was saying and stop abruptly to scold me for being so perverted. This was really not in our play book and it didn’t fit with her conservative nature in the least.

And in fact, it did seem to hit her suddenly at that point, and jolt her back into awareness. She looked at me strangely, a little scared, like a deer in the headlights for a moment or two. My heart was pounding fiercely. I worried that I’d gone too far, and that she was about to freak out. Her eyes darted quickly back and forth at mine, searching intently and questioningly. “Yeah?” she asked, honestly amazed at my arousal. I nodded. “Seriously?” she asked, her voice catching a little in her throat as she did so. “Dead serious, ” I replied, and with that I heard her gasp sharply and tense up, and I could literally feel it as her pussy flooded with the lubrication of her arousal. I pushed on. “Would you like that?” I wanted to hear her to acknowledge it verbally. Instead she began fucking me furiously, grabbing my ass an pulling me into her. “Oh, baby, that’s so sexy, ” I told her. “You are turning me on so much. I love this. Oh honey, I would so love to watch you fuck someone while you suck on my cock.” She went crazy, grunting furiously and panting like and animal as I fucked at her. Then I stopped suddenly , gaining her attention, and looked her intently in the eyes, while I asked, “Would you? Would you do that for me? Would you let me watch you fuck while you suck my cock?”

Again, she had the deer in the headlights look for a few moments and her eyes darted frantically back and forth. “Will you, ” I pressed gently. Her face contorted as she struggled to maintain some semblance of control over her passion. “No!, ” she whispered, unconvincingly. “No, ” she repeated. “It’s so wrong. No!” She was struggling with herself, not with me, and I was loving it. “I know, ” I teased. “It is wrong. It is so wrong. And so sexy. And so exciting.” Her face continued to contort. She was struggling to fight her desires, but she was losing, and in any event, I knew now how much the idea aroused her, and she could never deny it. “No!”, she grunted desperately.

I was totally loving the way she was losing herself to her desires. She loved to be in control, to have everything settled, proper and “just so.” But now she was raging out of control at the thought of being fucked like a slut two men and she was desperately trying to conceal the passion that had long since been made so abundantly clear. I’m only a little ashamed to admit that I enjoyed watching her helplessness as her passions overcame her ability to maintain some control over the staid and proper conservative wife that she tried so desperately to project to the world.

I’m going to watch you fuck, ” I told her forcefully. Not mean or controlling. But firmly and confidently. “I’m going to watch you take his cock into your hungry pussy while you swallow my cock.” She shook her head weakly side-to-side. “Will you do that for me?” She was struggling so hard now. Her face contorted as if she were in serious pain, and finally she gave out as she began cumming hard on my cock. “Yes!”, she blurted out. “Oh yes! Oh fuck yes!” She continued to bleat out helpless, unintelligible acknowledgements of her passion, though I noted with interest that in this context, she could argue (with herself?) that she was merely saying “Yes!” to the fucking, and not to the question I had asked. Her enthusiastic support for the proposed scenario pushed me fully over the edge and I came hard into her. She came too, although it was all so intense and mingled together that it’s became a blurry jumble.

Afterward, we fell asleep exhausted and content. The next day, we both acted completely normally, as if we hadn’t reached a mutual agreed upon shift in our sex lives, and it didn’t come up again at all. Until the next time we fucked, when once again I brought out the big rubber cock and Karen enthusiastically enjoyed having it fuck her while I licked her clit to orgasm.

As time passed, it became a regular part of our love making to share our fantasy of her pleasuring another man, either with or without me. While things were hot and passionate, I would tell her how much I loved the idea of her fucking and she would enthusiastically agree. In time, she gave up any pretense of denying her desires and on several occasions acknowledges, in the heat of passion, how much she enjoyed the idea of being fucked by someone else while I watched. Outside of the bedroom, and at any time other than during the heat of passion, she was not open to discuss it and I quickly learned that in order to preserve the intensity of our bedroom experience, it was best not to mention it except when she was in the throes of passionate lovemaking.

On a few occasions, during our love sessions, I would stop and ask her if she would really do it for me some time. She would be embarrassed, even at the height of her passion, but she told me on several occasions that yes, she would. But she was embarrassed about it, and would tell me not to ask her that, and that when the time was right, she would do it.

I heard what she was saying, and stopped asking her, even though I continued to bring up the fantasy during sex from time to time. I really didn’t think she’d ever do it, but it was as exciting as hell even just to fantasize about it with her, especially given how terribly conservative she was outside the bedroom.

We continued to fantasize about it from time to time for the next couple of years. Every once in a while, I’d remind her while we were fucking that I’d love to do it for real, and she’d always smile and juice up profusely. Sometimes she’d nod her head up and down, or say “me too”, or in some other way suggest that it might become a reality, which in turn made the fantasy exponentially more exciting and I’d always cum hard after that. One night, it almost happened. We were staying in a nice hotel in Las Vegas, and had been having a good time drinking and gambling. Despite her conservative nature, whenever we visited Vegas, she would let her inner party girl come out to play. She’d dress and act more provocatively than usual, flirt openly with dealers, and generally allow herself to “live a little”.

We’d gone back to our room around 11 pm, planning to call it a relatively early night. But once there, we found we weren’t really sleepy at all, what with all the excitement of the town still fresh in our heads. We were a little hungry, so I called room service to send up a couple sandwiches. As we waited for the delivery, we started fooling around a little, and pretty soon I had her naked and was teasing her with my tongue, but she worried that the food was going to be coming soon.

I told her, “So why don’t you answer the door naked when it gets here and invite the delivery guy in?” She gasped sharply when I said this, her mouth fell open a little and her eyes began darting back and forth between mine. “Should I?, ” she asked cautiously. I smiled broadly and nodded my head slowly up and down. “Sure, why not? This is Vegas after all!” That was exactly the encouragement she needed, and she sat up suddenly. I could see the wheels in her head spinning as she considered it. “But what if it’s a girl?, ” she asked. “It probably won’t be, ” I assure her. “Or what if he’s ugly?” she continued.

I told her I’d get dressed and if it was a woman or she didn’t like the looks of the guy through the peep hole, she’d let me know and I’d answer the door while she hid out in the bathroom. Otherwise, I’d hide out in the bathroom while she invited the guy in. “What should I do then?” she wondered. “Just smile sweetly and nod your head towards the bed. He’ll figure it out.” She continued to worry about every potential thing that might go wrong. “What if he doesn’t want to?” I couldn’t even imagine such a thing, although I guess of course the guy could be gay or something. “If he’s someone who wouldn’t jump at the chance, then he’ll probably panic and get out of here in a hurry, so not to worry.”

I held her in my arms as we stood near the door waiting, and I began to kiss her and touch her. I could taste intense passion in her kisses and to no great surprise, when my fingers reached between her legs, I found her lips overflowing with arousal, saturating the dark hairs surrounding her opening. I pulled her close to me and began whispering in her ear. “Just think . . . in just a few minutes, you’re going to be sucking the cock of another man. A man you’ve just met will be pushing his cock into your mouth while your husband is just a few feet away listening from the bathroom.” She gasped and said, “Oh fuck. I can’t believe this. I can’t believe I’m really going to do this.” “That’s right, ” I continued. “Just minutes from now, you’re going to feel the warmth of another man’s cock sliding into your pussy.”

She was breathing heavily, and my own heart was beating furious with the excitement of what was about to happen. My knees felt shaky and there was a lump forming in my throat. It felt like a dream as I considered what was about to take place, and that soon I’d be listening to the sounds of my wife pleasuring another man.

Finally the knock came and as she broke away from me, she gave me a look of disbelief, rolling her eyes and shaking her head side to side. As she moved towards the peephole, I stepped back towards the bathroom door, ready to disappear inside before she opened the door to admit her new lover. Instead, as she glanced through the peephole, she immediately turned towards me with a look of great disappointment on her face and shook her head side to side. We traded places and I accepted the delivery from the short, elderly immigrant man who had brought it.

As soon as he left, we fell on the bed as I scrambled to undress. “Damn, ” she said. “I was ready to really do it, too.” Our sex was intense as we discussed the things she would be doing right now had it been a more attractive man delivering our food. From then on, our fantasy sex was even hotter. Although it was still a fantasy, it had a distinct feeling of reality to it. I knew then that she really would do it, although I wondered if the right opportunity would present itself.

One day, I arrived home from work to find her seated on the edge of our bed waiting for me in a short, silk robe, looking very sexy. She had her makeup done nice and was wearing sexy perfume and smiling broadly as she pulled me over to her and began immediately to unbuckle my pants. “What’s gotten into you?” I asked, grinning. She got my cock out and stroked it quickly to full erection as I fumbled to get my shirt undone. She shyly up and me, then broke eye contact, looking down shyly. Her body language told me there was something she wasn’t telling me. Something secret and sexy, and the prospects of what it might be brought me to full arousal in a hurry.

She continued to play coy as I stepped out of my pants. “You have a little secret?, ” I asked playfully. She nodded her head up and down, grinning shyly. “Did you do something sexy, ” I asked hopefully, desperately wondering what she was about to reveal. “Almost, ” she answered mysteriously. “What do you mean, `almost’? What happened?” My heart was pounding and I way dying to find out what this was all about. She lowered her head to suck the head of my cock a little, dragging out the suspense. Finally screwing up her nerve, she withdrew from my cock and looked up and me, hesitating just a little as her eyes darted back and forth between mine, then finally blurted out, “I almost fucked someone.”

“What? When?, ” I asked. I thought she must be giving me a fantasy yarn, but I appreciated it nonetheless. “About an hour ago, ” she answered. “Where?” “Right here. I was going to fuck him right here in our bed.” She was looking at me dead serious, and I recalled that she’d never been good at telling a story. Her facial expressions and voice tone would always give away that she was making something up, but this time, she seemed to believe what she was saying. Still, it seemed pretty unlikely.

“You almost fucked someone right here in our house?, ” I asked. “Who? How?” “The guy came to fix the bathroom, ” she answered. We’d recently moved into a newly built home, and now I remembered that someone was supposed to come over to fix a plumbing problem we had in the master bathroom. “He was young and cute, and I decided to see if he’d go for it. You said if I had an opportunity I should go for it, so I thought I’d surprise you. Is it OK?” She was a little worried that I might not approve, but I quickly assured her that it was very much OK.

She was relieved to hear me approve, and especially that she could now clearly see that I was enjoying the story greatly. I already understood that she hadn’t succeeded, but I was eager to hear the tale, and hoping to hear that she’d at least engaged in some light sex play. She opened her robe, then fell back onto the bed, spreading her legs as she lifted her feet up onto the edge, exposing herself invitingly. Her face remained serious and her eye contact steady. I looked down at her open pussy, noticing that it was fully engorged and was already leaking moisture of arousal. She pulled her lips apart and I moved my cock between them, but didn’t insert it. As I rubbed it gently on her lips and clit, I asked her to tell me what had happened.

She told me that she saw he was young and cute, she started to think about him fucking her there in our bedroom, and it had gotten her totally aroused. While he was working in the master bath, she took off her clothes in the master bedroom. She was hoping he’d walk in on her, and she’d pretend she had been simply changing her clothes. As she stood there naked with this man just a few yards away, she became super horny and began fingering herself, but then started to think how that might freak him out if he came in and saw that. She realized that just wearing the silk robe would be plenty suggestive, especially since she would have obviously changed into it while he was working, so she put that on, then touched up her makeup, put on some perfume, and sat waiting on the edge of the bed for him to emerge from his work.

Finally, she heard him putting away his tools, and he called out, “OK, it’s all finished.” He emerged a minute or so later to find my wife smiling sexily at him from her perch on the bed. She said she uncrossed and re-crossed her legs, Sharon Stone style, and is pretty sure he got a good peek at her fur, then asked him, “You’re not in a big hurry to leave, are you?” He just stared at her, shell-shocked for several moments, unable to say a word, his eyes moving up and down taking in the sexy sight before him. She moved her fingers to the belt of her robe, poised to untie it the moment he made a move towards her or gave a sign that he was willing. To her amazement, and my great disappointment, he instead stammered a weak excuse about how he had to be at another job by 5 o’clock and would have to rush out. She walked him to the front door, where he hesitated slightly as he turned to look back at her. “You sure?, ” she invited again. “Um, yeah. Yeah, I better go, ” he answered then dashed out to his truck.

“Oh, man! That sucks!, ” I told her. I had continued to rub my cock on her opening, pressing just the head slightly into her sometimes, but waiting to hear about their sex play before pushing fully into her. Now I was feeling a little disappointed, but still very aroused at what she had done. If she’d really done what she said, it was highly exciting, but I wanted to know if it was really true.

“Did you really do that?, ” I asked. “Yes. I really did, ” she smiled. “That is so sexy, ” I said as I pushed forward, my cock slipping into her. “That is so crazy sexy hot, ” I said as I began to fuck in and out of her very wet pussy. “I thought you might like that, ” she said, grinning wickedly, her nostrils flaring. “I wanted to surprise you, ” she continued. “I wanted to be waiting here for you in our bed with my pussy full of cum.” That put me over the edge and out of control and I began cumming immediately at the though of coming home to find my wife freshly fucked in our marital bed, her pussy still warm with cum. My cock stayed hard after orgasm, and she reached down to finger herself over the edge as I continued to slowly pump in and out of her.

Pulling out, I made my way to the bathroom to pee, but found it very difficult to manage, as my cock had continued to stay quite hard. When I returned, I found that my wife had positioned herself so that as I re-entered the room, I was looking directly between her spread legs. She pulled her lips apart and was gently running one finger along the edges. My cum filled her pussy and had leaked generously out onto the sheet below her, and suddenly the image of coming home to find her filled with another man’s cum flashed back into my mind, quickly refreshing my arousal. She was looking at me dreamily, and I realized she was imagining the same thing.

“Your pussy’s full of cum, ” I said softly. She just nodded and smiled. “How did that happen?, ” I asked. “He fucked me, ” she whispered. “He just finished fucking me, right here in our bed.” I found myself feeling as aroused as ever, and it began to feel real, as if it really were another man’s cum dripping from my wife’s pussy. I moved between her legs, eager to dip my cock into her cum filled hole, but she stopped me as I was moving into position. “Uh-uh, ” she said. I looked at her questioningly, and she continued, saying “Lick it.”

I was taken aback a little. During our fantasies, I had on occasion talked about licking cum from her pussy. While it had always seemed hot at the moment, after orgasm, I had always lost any interest in that, and the thought of tasting cum, even my own, became rather off-putting. However, as I considered it now, the idea was vaguely arousing. “Lick it, ” she continued. “I want you to lick his cum out of me.”

I wanted to do everything I could to encourage her with this thing. After she had just done something truly sexy, and had very nearly managed to make our fantasy into reality, I certainly didn’t want to reward her by refusing her sexy request. With that incentive, I was able to bring myself to actually move my mouth down onto her pussy and for the first time, got a full-on taste of my own cum. At first, I just moved my tongue around the opening, barely tasting the cum, though I could certainly smell it. She responded enthusiastically, moving her hips wildly, eager to feel more of my tongue. Seeing her response, and knowing that she was thinking of me licking another man’s cum from her freshly fucked pussy generated all the arousal needed for me to fully warm to the idea, and soon, I was eagerly licking the cum from her while imagining that it was the freshly deposited evidence of her tryst with another man, right there in our marital bed.

The image was crazy hot, and as I licked her, I began humping my cock against the sheet and soon, it became obvious that she was approaching a very powerful orgasm. As she began to cum on my mouth, I was surprised to realize that the excitement of it all had pushed me to the point of no return as well, and I began to cum on the sheet as I rubbed against it!

Normally, after an orgasm, she was terribly sensitive and couldn’t bear to be touched, and my cock would slowly return to its normal flaccid state. So I was surprised that she had instead encouraged me to lick her to another orgasm, and that I had managed to cum again so soon as well. She continued to surprise me, as after she came, she pulled me up to her mouth and began kissing my cum flavored lips. Her legs were spread wide, and my cock was still hard, so I pushed it into her, amazed to see how readily and eagerly she accepted it. The sharp edge having been taken off by our two orgasms, we fucked for quite a long time, the thought of what had almost happened fresh in our minds.

“I want to watch you fuck. I want that so bad, ” I told her. “I’ll do it, ” she shot back. “I’ll fuck for you, you know I will. But you have lick his cum from me when I do, OK?” She was fingering herself again, and I knew she was about to let herself continue on to an orgasm. “OK, ” I agreed, feeling just a little reluctant about it now. “Promise me!, ” she urged. “I’ll fuck for you, but you have to promise me you’ll lick his cum from me afterward.” “OK, I promise, ” I answered. With that, she started to cum, so I let myself fall over the edge as well and emptied a record-setting third load into her as her pussy throbbed around my cock.

The next morning was business as usual. As she dressed in her standard conservative attire, our morning conversation seemed downright boring after the events of the previous day. Flirtation was noticeably absent from her demeanor and she was all business as she hurried off to work. Sex over the next few weeks was fairly standard. We didn’t even get into our fantasy of her fucking another man. Something told me she wasn’t open to hearing about it, and I suspected (correctly) that she was feeling uncomfortable after having let herself get into it so completely, so I kept away from going there as well.

Over the next few months, we’d get into it occasionally, and while it was always pretty hot, it wasn’t quite what it had been in the past. Outside the bedroom, Karen was behaving even more conservatively than ever, and I began to think that the window of opportunity to fulfill my MFM fantasy had been missed.

When her birthday came around, we went out to dinner. It was a Saturday night, and the restaurant was pretty crowded, but the meal was nice and we had a nice time together. As we drove home, she asked me to stop at another restaurant. She explained that she’d gone there once before with a friend from work, and that the bar there had dancing and was a lot of fun. Though I’m not normally much into dancing, it was her birthday, so of course I went along with it happily. Just as we were about to get out of the car, she reached over and pulled me to her and began to kiss me quite passionately. I recognized the taste of arousal in her kisses, which was exciting. But what really blew my mind was when she took hold of my hand and put it under her dress. To my great surprise and delight, I found that her stockings were thigh highs, and above them she was pantiless! Her dress way typically conservative, and I had never imagined for a moment that she was so sexy underneath. She guided my fingers to her pussy, spreading her lips to allow me to feel how wet she was. She’d never done anything like this before, and her sudden, overt sexual provocation made me crazy aroused. I wanted to take her home and once and devour her, but she insisted we should go inside for a while first.

As she had promised, the bar was a lot of fun. They played oldies and the waitresses and DJ worked together to get people involved and having fun. We had a few drinks and before I knew it I was dancing and really enjoying myself. The place was pretty crowded so we ended up sharing a table with a bunch of guys our age, who it turned out were from out of town, there for some business event. It turned out we were in the same line of work and we all hit it off pretty well. We ended up spending a lot more time there than I had thought, and both Karen and I had consumed a fair amount of alcohol and were feeling pretty buzzed. Karen wasn’t much interested in our shop talk, but we all took turns dancing with her to keep her entertained and she was having a great time.

When the music shifted to a slow song, the guy she was dancing with (John) kept her on the dance floor and they began dancing slow and close. To my surprise, I noticed that she moved in very close to him as they danced, and put her head on his shoulder. As they moved around, when she came to face towards me, she looked over and smiled, then closed her eyes. I found myself instantly aroused, and of course wondering if this night might be leading somewhere unexpected. When the dance was over, they returned to the table and another guy took her back to the dance floor for the next number. Her partner for the slow dance called after him saying, “OK, but I’ve got dibs on all the slow dances!” He smiled and winked at me and said “Just kidding.” But I wondered.

Karen returned and took a rest for a while, enjoying her drink while she caught a breather. A little while later, another slow song played, and sure enough, John jumped up immediately and took Karen’s hand, leading her to the dance floor. Although I was toying with the idea of where this might be headed, I really didn’t think it was likely. Nonetheless, it was quite arousing to see her dancing closely with this man, and I watched with growing fascination, imagining that his erection was pressing against her as they danced. Then, as if in a dream, I watched as his hand slid slowly down her back and rested gently, the flat of his hand clearly holding the upper part of her ass. She didn’t resist in any way, and continued with her head buried against his neck. As her face came around towards me, she glanced over at me, then began to softly kiss his neck. Instantly, my heart began to pound. When her back came back around towards me, I saw that he had taken her ass cheek fully into one his hands. He gently squeezed it, then moved it to another position and squeezed it some more. I thrilled as I remembered that she wasn’t wearing panties, and that he would quickly realize this as he fondled her ass. This time when her face came around to face me, she was smiling broadly as she looked over at me. She was squeezing his ass with one of her hands now, and the sight of it made me feel weak and shaky all over.

I was also feeling a little self-conscious. I knew that the other guys at the table could see what was happening also, and I was embarrassed at what they might think. I didn’t want them to think I was being cuckolded, but I also didn’t feel like having a conversation about it with them. I decided to duck into the restroom to avoid having to sit there with them while my wife danced so provocatively with their friend, and to try to figure out what to do next.

When I came out, I was surprised to find my wife standing there with John, standing close together and holding hands as if they were a couple. Karen smiled broadly at me as I walked over to them. When I got there, John immediately blurted out, “Your wife wants me to take her back to my hotel room, and she said you’d be OK with that.” My heart was pounding furiously, and I turned in surprise to look at Karen who was grinning mischievously. “Yeah?, ” I asked her. She nodded rapidly up and down, her eyes sparkling with delight. “OK, sure. That’s fine with me, ” I answered enthusiastically. “So, will you bring her home in the morning then?, ” I asked. Before he could answer, Karen quickly reached up and whispered something in his ear. “Oh . . . uhm . . . OK, ” he stammered. “I guess she wants us all to go back to my hotel room, ” he announced, suddenly seeming a little less sure of himself as he pondered this development.

“It’s her birthday, so I think she should have whatever she wants, ” I announced. “Really?, ” John asked her. “It’s your birthday today? You didn’t tell us that.” Karen nodded again, smiling shyly. “Well OK then, ” John agreed. “If it’s your birthday. A lady should have whatever she wants on her birthday.”

Karen got in the car with me, and we followed behind John as he drove to his hotel. Fortunately it was quite close, as I was well-buzzed and really should not have been behind the wheel. There was an awkward silence as we drove. We were suddenly away from the crowd and the noise and alone together, contemplating how we were about to finally realize our long-held fantasy. “You OK?, ” I asked softly. She simply smiled back and me and gave my hand a gentle squeeze in reply.

We arrived at the hotel and made our way awkwardly together to John’s room. Once inside, John excused himself to visit the restroom to “freshen up.” I took Karen in my arms and began to kiss her, again delighting at the taste of arousal in her mouth. Looking at her, I marveled at how she looked so unlike what one might expect someone to look like who is about to fuck her husband and another man. She looked great, but from outward appearances, she could just as well have been dressed for church. It was blowing my mind to realize that my oh-so-conservative and restrained wife of several years was about to open her pussy lips to another man.

“Are you sure you’re OK with this?, ” I asked. I wanted to be sure she didn’t later regret it, or feel have any reason to say that she had been pushed into it, and I wanted her to know that her well-being was at the top of my priorities. “Oh yeah, ” she assured me, smiling. Then taking my hand, she guided it under her dress to her pussy so I could feel the proof of her intense arousal.

I knew John would be emerging shortly from the restroom, and decided that in order to avoid any awkward “what now?” type of stand-off, that I’d get things started enough that when he returned, there’d be no question about whether it was time to get down to business. I unzipped Karen’s dress and she let it fall to the floor, and now she was naked, save for the thigh high hose and black pumps. It was such a thrill to realize that when John emerged, he was going to be looking at my naked wife! Not being used to modeling, even with clothes on, Karen was naturally felling a little awkward, though she tried not to show it. I pulled the covers off the king size bed, exposing the clean white sheets that would soon be our playground, and quickly removed my clothes. Standing behind Karen, I held her lovingly in my arms, fondling her soft warm skin while my erection pressed against her backside. I had to keep from moving my cock around on her skin, or I would have cum immediately from the excitement and anticipation.

Then we heard the door of the restroom open and John returned. I whispered in her ear, telling her to hold eye contact with him and smile, which she did. A huge grin shot across John’s face as his eyes feasted on Karen’s naked body. “Wow, ” he exclaimed. “Am I late to the party, or what?” I gently pushed her forward to where John was standing, as he began rapidly unbuttoning his shirt. As she reached him, she immediately slid her hands inside his open shirt, pulling him up against her, and now her bare breasts were pressed against his skin. What a rush!

I released my hold on her and moved to turn off most of the lights, leaving just one dim lamp to light the room. I glanced back to see that John’s fingers were now eagerly fondling my wife’s bare ass and that their mouths had locked in a passionate kiss. I pulled a chair up next to the foot of the bed where they were standing, and sat down to enjoy the show that was unfolding.

Pulling away from his kiss, Karen moved her hands down to unfasten his belt and undo his pants, which he let fall to the floor. She looked over and me smiling slightly as she reached inside his briefs and wrapped her hands around his cock. Her face transformed distinctly as she grabbed hold of his dick. I could see in her eyes and facial expression that she had now shed any remaining inhibition and that animal lust had taken over. I could literally see that she had completely lost control and that her passion was driving her actions now.

She continued to look right at me as she fondled his cock and balls, though her eyes were unfocussed and dreamy. Continuing to look at me, she slowly sat on the edge of the bed, pulling his short down as she did so. He came to her aid, and pushed them down over his ass so they could fall to the floor and he was now completely naked in front of my wife (except for his socks!). Turning now to face his cock, she began jacking it with one hand while she fondled his balls lightly with the other.

In the fantasy, the cock was always pretty big, both long and thick. The cock my wife was playing with now was not such a monster. My guess is that it was slightly shorter than mine and certainly not as thick. But it was hard and eager, and neatly circumcised. She jacked it for several moments, and it was starting to leak. Karen turned her head to look right at me again, then pulled the cock to her and against the side of her face. Continuing to look into my eyes, she slowly turned her mouth to it, and licked the pre-cum from the tip, then down along his shaft to the balls and back up to the tip without breaking eye contact. Then suddenly I was watching as another man’s cock head slid into my wife’s mouth. As her mouth engulfed his cock, her eyes broke away from me and I watched as she eagerly began to suck him in and out of her mouth. As she sucked hungrily for several minutes, I became so aroused that I thought I might actually cum without even touching myself. I still couldn’t believe that I was watching my wife suck someone’s cock, and worried that I might wake up and ruin this amazing dream.

Pulling away from his cock, she fell back onto the bed and lifted her feet up onto the edge, spreading her legs wide. Now my wife’s furry pussy was completely exposed, and she reached down to spread her lips apart for him invitingly. As John moved towards her, my heart pounded furiously as I anticipate that I would soon be watching my wife’s pussy being penetrated by another man’s cock. He moved atop her, and took one of her small breasts into his mouth and began to suck it gently while he fondled the other. Karen began to stroke her own clit in frustration. But he only continued to tantalize her (and me), as he began moving down, kissing along her stomach until he reached her fur. Kneeling on the floor at the foot of the bed, he moved his face in between her legs, pausing to look at my wife’s open pussy spread before him. She was completely given over to lust at this point, finally reaching out to grab his head and pull his mouth onto her lips. As he began to tongue her pussy, I moved onto the bed and began to kiss her mouth. The tactile confirmation that there were two mouths pleasuring her at once drove her to further heights of arousal and she kissed back with wild abandon. I reached down to gently touch her clit, at which point I could also feel John’s tongue as it probed between her lips.

To say that she was ready would be a major understatement. John moved his mouth away from her pussy and as he began moving up, I knew that I was at last going to watch as my wife took another cock into her and transitioned irredeemably and indisputably into a cock hound. “He’s going to fuck you now, ” I whispered into her ear. Breathlessly, she hoarsely whispered “Oh yeah, ” repeating it several times with each gasping breath. I moved away slightly to give them room to maneuver and so as to be able to maintain the best possible vantage point of the action, and from that point, it happened very quickly.

As John’s cock moved towards her pussy, I saw he reach down to grab it, guiding it hungrily to her opening. She gasped as it touched her lips, and there was a momentary pause as they confirmed proper alignment, then his cock head popped into my wife and he sunk into her. I was watching intently, and John considerately understood the thrill I was enjoying and made an effort to keep his left arm from blocking my view of the initial penetration. He pulled out slightly to let me watch as his cock, now wet with my wife’s juices, pumped slowly in and out for several strokes, then moved fully atop her and began to fuck her in earnest.

Karen was making weak little unintelligible sounds, something between a moan and a squeal as she took him hungrily into her. Soon they began to rapidly increase in tempo and intensity and I knew that she was about to explode into orgasm. John was tensing up and grunting hard, and I guessed (correctly, it turned out) that my wife’s pussy was about to be filled with his sperm. Karen came long and hard on his cock as he filled her. After spilling his cum into her, John kissed Karen gently a few times, then as he pulled back, I saw his wet dick slip out of her pussy.

My eyes were glued on the sight of my wife’s pussy, now spilling over with another man’s freshly deposited cum. Her black pussy hair was glistening with the juices of their sex, her lips still open and loose. Karen reached down and grabbed her knees, pulling them up and apart, exposing her cum drenched pussy even further as she looked at me dreamily. “Please honey, ” she cooed. “Please, ” she repeated. I looked at her questioningly. “Your promise, ” she reminded me. “Don’t forget your promise.”

Actually, I had forgotten, but she hadn’t, and now she was calling me on it. I was thoroughly aroused at this point, but still felt some reservations about putting my mouth on her pussy with another man’s cum in it. Yet I had promised, and also, I really wanted there to be a chance that we would repeat this adventure. Tentatively, I moved my mouth down to her pussy, and suddenly the scent of another man’s cum in my wife’s pussy met my nostrils and I found it powerfully arousing. Not so much the cum itself, which I still found rather disconcerting, but that it was in my wife’s pussy, freshly deposited there by another man. Although I was watched close-up as she took his cock into her, seeing and smelling his cum as it leaked from her pussy enabled me to experience the event from a fresh perspective, and in some ways, made the situation more real than simply seeing it. After all, I’d “seen” in many times before in my imagination, but this was the first time smelling another man’s sex on her, and it was making me hotter than ever.

I gingerly moved in between her legs and very tentatively reached my tongue out to touch her wet lips. It was electrifying! Suddenly, the full experience hit me and it was completely real for the first time. I was seeing, smelling, feeling and tasting another man’s cum on my wife’s pussy! I became filled with a passion and loss of inhibition beyond anything I’d ever experienced. As I began to lick at her sex filled opening, the multi-media sensation continued to overpower me with the awareness of what had happened, what that cum filled pussy represented. I lost my feelings of tentativeness and began to lick at her with enthusiasm, savoring the scent of sex in her and relishing the sensation of pushing my face into her cum filled cunt. Lost in the experience, I was barely aware of Karen’s writhing until she started crying out that she was cumming, and her pussy began pulsing in my face, pushing more of the thick semen from her opening.

One thing she’s always loved is when I lick her to orgasm, and just as she starts to cum, quickly move up and push my cock into her, and that’s exactly what I did this time, although she was cumming so fiercely, almost violently, that it was a bit of a struggle to push my cock into her. Burying my cock in her squishy warm cunt as she was throbbing in orgasm was an intense experience for me. The physical sensation of her pussy clamping down in pulses around my cock was coupled with the sensationally sexy thrill of knowing that I was burying myself in the warm deposit left by another man in my wife’s pussy. On top of that, the sexual tension had been building in me for hours and had reached an unbelievable level, such that when I began to cum, I literally almost lost consciousness with the prolonged intensity of it, and seemed to travel into another dimension.

I don’t know how long I was “gone”, but it must have been several minutes until I found myself back in the room, still on top of my wife, and still fucking in and out of her with a fully raging hard-on. She was enthusiastically receiving my fucking, which was very much a departure from her normal post-orgasm behavior. About then, John re-entered my field of vision, climbing onto the bed, positioning himself and his cock to the side of Karen’s face. I continued to fuck in and out of her as she turned her head to the side so and pulled him into her mouth with one hand. John moved his hips back and forth to fuck her mouth and we soon settled into a rhythm, feeding her dick at both ends.

It wasn’t long until John tensed up to ejaculate into her mouth. Not being the most comfortable position to swallow, Karen pulled her mouth off of his cock, but held her mouth open as a sexy target while she jacked him the rest of the way. I couldn’t believe how intensely aroused I still was, despite such a powerful orgasm. Watching my wife lay under me, her wedding ring shining on her hand as she jacked another man’s cock, her mouth open wide and inviting as she waited for his sperm – it was powerfully erotic and exciting. He began to spray cum onto her tongue, face, and hair, the sight of which pushed me over the edge into another powerful orgasm.

Even after two big orgasms, I found myself aroused and looking forward to more sex, though I was ready to take a breather. I climbed off of Karen as John got up and headed to the bathroom to pee. She was spent, her face and hair glistening with cum, and cum dripping from her pussy, her legs still splayed wide open on the bed. “I feel like such a slut, ” she said. “I can’t believe I’m such a slut. It feels so wrong. I mean, I know it’s wrong. But I can’t help it. I want you to watch me fuck him some more. I shouldn’t want this, but I do!”

“Shhhhh, ” I said softly. “It’s OK, honey, ” I assured her. “There’s a time and a place for everything, and tonight’s the night for this.” “Really?, ” she asked. “Do you really think it’s OK?”

“Doesn’t it feel OK?, ” I asked her. “Anyway, it’s not like this is who you are every day. It’s your birthday. It’s a special occasion, and you’re allowed to enjoy yourself completely once in a while.” “And you? You’re OK with it, ?” she continued.” “I couldn’t be more OK with it!”, I assured her. “Look!”, I said, pointing down at my still hard cock. “Wow, ” she said, honestly impressed, as was I. I bent down to kiss her, and again the taste, scent and feel of fresh cum on her mouth and face brought me to full arousal. John returned and I hurried off to pee. When I returned, they were lying together on the bed talking, his hand gently fondling her breasts while she played with his cock and balls.

While Karen took her turn in the bathroom, I asked John if he was tired. He replied that he wasn’t and that he hoped we weren’t going to leave yet. I assured him that we both wanted to play some more, but I suggested that we might need some refreshments. I slipped on my shirt and pants and ran down the hall to get several cans of soda and some ice and we all sat around drinking and chatting for a while.

John told us that he’d always wanted to get his wife to do something like this, that it had long been a fantasy of his, but that she hadn’t ever been willing, and pried us for suggestions on how to open her up to it. Of course, the only thing we could offer him was the he shouldn’t push and that maybe someday the mood and opportunity would arise, just as it had for us for the first time that night.

After a while, John began jacking his cock as he sat on the edge of the bed. Karen slid down onto her knees in front of him and began to suck softly and slowly. I moved into a position standing next to her and she reached out a hand to grab my cock, jacking it gently as she sucked. Then she turned and began sucking me. John stood up and she started going back and forth between our cocks, looking up at us as she hungrily gobbled first one, then the other and back again. Then looking up at us she said urgently, “I need to feel some cock inside me.”

John sort of half-fell back onto the bed, pulling him after him, while she followed, continuing to hold his cock in her hands. As he lay back on the bed, she moved forward and began sucking him eagerly. I moved into position behind her and helped her move her hips into position, ready to receive my cock from behind, then slipped it easily into her and began fucking smoothly.

I was rock hard, but able to control my orgasm now and I continued to fuck her gently while she sucked, taking in all the sights, smells and sounds of this amazing night. Without cumming, I pulled out, at which point she turned towards me and said, “I want John to fuck me for a while now, OK?” “Of course, hon, ” I replied. “Anything and everything you want!” “And what about you? Don’t you want it too? Don’t you want to see his dick in me some more?”

She knew me all too well, for that was exactly what I wanted. Hearing her say it renewed the feelings of intense arousal that had begun to diminish slightly. She lay face up on the bed and opened her legs, inviting John to mount her missionary style. He happily obliged, and they worked together to provide me with a good viewing as once again she took his cock in her hand, guided to her opening and slipped it in.

When she started talking, my arousal built back up to nearly where it had been when we first started. The words just sounded so amazingly sexy coming out of her mouth as John fucked her. “Oh, yeah, that’s it. Oh, honey, his cock feels so good in me.” She looked over at me and smiled weakly. “He’s fucking me, honey. He’s got his cock up inside of me. Oh, man, I can feel his dick sliding in and out of me, where yours normally is. I can’t believe I’ve got someone else’s cock in me.”

I moved up next to her on the bed, kissing her gently on the cheek and lips from time to time as she continued to whisper a sort of play-by-play commentary about the dicking she was getting from another man. “Oh honey, I can feel his dick starting to swell up. He’s getting ready to cum. Oh baby, it’s getting fatter, I can feel it, he’s going to cum. Oh! Oh! He’s going to fill me with his cum, baby, he’s going to fuck me full of his cum. Oh yeah! I can feel it. He’s cumming, I can’t feel it, he’s cumming inside of me. Oh honey, it feels so nice and warm!”

John climbed off and I moved right into his place as Karen continued the play-by-play. Spreading her legs wide for me, she urged, “Oh honey, I want you to sick your cock into that warm wet mess.” I quickly obliged, thrilling to the sensation of freshly spent cum warming the walls around my wife’s pussy as I fucked into her. “Oh, that’s it baby! Can you feel it? Can you feel his cum squishing around inside of me?” Not only feel it, I could hear the slurping of her now very well used cunt, lubricated with several loads of our semen, and in no time at all, I was emptying another one into her.

By this time, it was getting towards morning, and we decided it was time for us to go. John was disappointed however, and pointed to his still semi-hard cock. “You’re not going to leave yet are you? I’m still not finished!” Karen had already picked up her stuff and was preparing to dress, but at his remark, she dropped her clothes and giggling, ran towards him, shoving him hard onto the bed, climbed on top of him and lowered herself on his cock, riding him happily to another orgasm as he fondled her breasts.

We finally said goodbye and made our way home as the sun was coming up and tumbled into bed, happy and content. I would have thought that after all that, I would be completely spent sexually, at least for a while. But after sleeping a few hours, I woke up, my head spinning as I wondered if it had been a dream. When I got up to pee, I saw Karen’s rumpled clothes and hose from the night before lying in a pile and it was all very real again. I immediately became aroused as I thought about what my wife had done the night before. Climbing back into bed next to her, I made my way down to her pussy, where I could smell and taste the lingering evidence of her night of wild fucking with another man. Dried semen clung to her pussy hair. The smell of another man’s sex lingered in my wife’s pussy, and soon I was licking away at her. She groggily opened her legs, allowing me access and I licked her to orgasm, then mounted her as she came, to deposit yet another, undoubtedly somewhat diminished, load into her.

We continued to sleep well into the next day, waking every few hours to fuck, until we were both literally too sore to continue.

When I woke up later that evening, Karen had already tossed her clothes into the wash, and somewhat to my disappointment, had showered off the scents of the night before. She smiled, as if nothing had happened, and began prepping herself for work the next day as usual. She was back to being my conservative wife and no one would ever guess what a wild cock hound she had become, even if just for one night. We never did it again, and a few years later, our marriage hit the rocks over other issues, but it remains a memory that I treasure and always will.

Mia

Re: My ex-wife's story

Unread post by Mia » Wed Jan 02, 2008 5:56 pm

This is a really good story. Very well written. Very...arousing. :)

Congrats, hotwifeluvr. Excellent story, most excellently told.

kinkydetroit
Experienced

Unread post by kinkydetroit » Wed Jan 02, 2008 7:10 pm

fantastic story!!!!!

RBALL
Trainable

Unread post by RBALL » Fri Jan 04, 2008 3:42 am

Very well written!

This is how I would like our first time to go. We're still at a very early stage and she does not know what my full fantasy is but is taking the hints very well. She shares some traits with your ex and I hope she can fully embrace her dirty side. However if it just stays as a fantasy but we use it in the bedroom to add extra spice then that would be great too.

Mia

Unread post by Mia » Fri Jan 04, 2008 8:39 am

RBALL wrote:Very well written!

This is how I would like our first time to go. We're still at a very early stage and she does not know what my full fantasy is but is taking the hints very well.
Why don't you write your full fantasy as a story and post it here?

angelarose
Prepubescent

Unread post by angelarose » Fri Jan 04, 2008 9:58 am

Excellent retelling of your experience. I can only hope that my wife and I someday could come somewhere near your wonderful happening.
Tinkerbell is dying! Clap your hands if you believe in fairies.

wbam

Unread post by wbam » Fri Jan 04, 2008 11:16 am

The way men and women can dance some times becomes to enticingly exciting.

I have had two ex but still love the dance.

Please keep posting.

dann
Prepubescent

Unread post by dann » Fri Jan 04, 2008 12:47 pm

can not see the pics

hotwifeluvr
Trainable

Unread post by hotwifeluvr » Mon Jan 07, 2008 6:05 pm

dann wrote:can not see the pics
That's because I was called into the principal's office and given a harsh lecture. They had her face cropped out, but evidently that's not acceptable, given that she's my ex-wife.

hattersfan

Unread post by hattersfan » Tue Jan 08, 2008 4:00 am

Brilliant, absolutely brilliant! Hot, horny and so realistic.

My wife Mary has 'misbehaved' in this way when we've been on holiday in Spain and Turkey; the memory of my forty-something demure wife being 'nailed' to her hotel room bed by a man half her age is something neither of us will ever forget.

bradley

Unread post by bradley » Wed Jan 09, 2008 9:57 pm

Wow, this is a hot story. If there is any more, I'd like to know!

Jimbo_McC

Unread post by Jimbo_McC » Sun Jul 06, 2008 9:06 am

Brilliant and so well written. It turned me on no end. thanks.

Softail
Trainable

Unread post by Softail » Sun Jul 20, 2008 6:38 pm

An excellent read! BTW - THANK YOU, especially for paragraphs.
"Pain is Weakness Escaping"

Nedcuck

Unread post by Nedcuck » Tue Jul 22, 2008 9:45 am

Great story, really, wow!

I especially love the parts where you describe how Karen began to signal that she might want it.

What you describe sounds incredibly familiar. Like when you were able to distinguish when she's making up stories, and when it was for real. And to have to reassure her that it is alright for her to want to have sex with another man.

It's strange, but I felt closer to my girlfriend than ever before when she told me that she wanted it. Even more so when I felt her roll on her back next to me, wetter for him than ever for me, and let my best friend enter her right in front of my eyes... He was positively larger than me, and I could even see how he first stretched her beyond what she was used to before he started to fully fuck her. It made her feel so very, very full.
I will never forget the image of seeing him ejaculate deep inside her precious belly...

Anyway, haha, she may be your ex now but she was a cool woman!

hotwifeluvr
Trainable

Unread post by hotwifeluvr » Tue Jul 22, 2008 1:54 pm

Yeah, she had her strong points.

The intimacy enhancement you mention is something I've felt as well. For me, it seems to stem from the fact that when the woman hotwifes for her husband, she sends the message loud and clear that she accepts him fully. Though it is becoming more known, to this day, it is still preceived by the general public as something bizarre, perverted, unhealthy, and typically with the notion that the man, especially, must have something wrong with him to want that.

Homosexuality is accepted and even starting to be considered "hip", and people trip all over themselves to show how "OK" they are with that. But people aren't logical, they simply follow the crowd and their puppetmasters in the media, who haven't yet told them it is OK to enjoy watching your wife get fucked by someone else.

So when the wife accepts this in her man, whether simply supporting his fantasy with role-play, or by engaging in real HW activity, she shows him that she accepts him as he is, and it feels soooooo good to have someone whose opinion matters approve of you in regard to a part of you that must generally be kept hidden, and thus connected to shame. You feel so connected to her when that happens.

Conversely, and I have heard others remark on this as well so I know it's not just me, if/when she retracts her approval or takes a cheap shot at you because of your HW desires, it can be very damaging and painful. Some women, and Karen was one, can experience guilt after enjoying themselves as a HW. It is tempting for someone of weak character to protect herself from her guilt by pointing the finger of blame. "You did this to me. You pushed me into it. If not for you and your sick desires, it never would have happened."

I had a gilfriend pull that shit on me once too. I loved her, and when she was open with me about her promiscuous past, I loved her even more. I shared my HW fantasy with her, and she creamed. I should have gotten wise when after she'd cum HARD at the fantasy, she'd later tell me I'm sick, and get kinda angry about it. But she'd cum hard for the fantasy every time, and though she initially rejected my suggestion that we attend a swinger's event, she herself later brought it up and said it might actually be fun. We went. She enjoyed what I suspect was an all-time high of a sexual experience, cumming repeatedly and hard, even squirting a couple times. Then as we walked to our rooms later, she lit in to me and told me how disgusted she was that I had "pushed" her into that and how she wished she'd never met me and could go back to who she was before we met . . . I was crushed, but at the same time felt very thankful that I'd dodged a bullet!

But yeah, when it's good, it's very good. I never felt so close to my ex-wife as when she was on her back, legs spread and full of his cock, and then she looked over at me with a happy smile of contentment on her face.

BallSpanking
OHW Addict

Unread post by BallSpanking » Tue Jul 22, 2008 2:10 pm

I find it odd that no one draws attention to the fact that male sexuality is understood to endow men with a desire for multiple female partners.
If this is a biological urge in men, if we are 'wired this way', and we are also fair minded, then we extend the same privilege to our wives.

Personally I also find it hot that the wife is cumming on another's cock, but I think that is because I want the best for my partner, whether I can personally provide it or not. If not, HW'ing is an excellent solution, provided some control constraints can be observed. :idea:
Schwiiiiing ... Thud! (Projectile erection becomes vicious uppercut KO!)

shawn408
Virgin

Unread post by shawn408 » Wed Jul 23, 2008 9:27 am

I really enjoyed this story. It was very well written. There were lots of little details that really brought it to life. I felt like I was getting a very voyeuristic look into someone's very private life - my favorite!

Got any other hot tales to tell?
SWM in Northern CA, 40, loves to meet and please hotwives! Say hi sometime!

hotwifeluvr
Trainable

Unread post by hotwifeluvr » Wed Jul 23, 2008 11:25 am

BallSpanking wrote:Personally I also find it hot that the wife is cumming on another's cock, but I think that is because I want the best for my partner, whether I can personally provide it or not.
Generally speaking, women don't experience this the same way as men. Unless you are very unusually built, she is not likely to need a "better" cock, although that scenario does seem to hold some appeal to those who consider themselves cucks. Yes, we want the wife to enjoy getting a strange cock, not just do it for our pleasure, which wouldn't be fulfilling to most HW fans. But I don't consider it a purely selfless thing, and I suspect that many HW husbands enjoy the thrill of it at least as much as the wife does.

Charley1000
$2 Ho

Unread post by Charley1000 » Sat Jul 15, 2017 9:59 am

Great story
Thank you

SutterKane
OHW Addict

Unread post by SutterKane » Sat Nov 17, 2018 8:56 am

Oldie but still a goody!
"Women and cats will do as they please,and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea"-Robert Heinlein
"Gratitude is riches and complaint is poverty and the worst I ever had was wonderful"Bro. Dave Gardner
Dum Vivimus, Vivamus!