Saturday... on a Tuesday?

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
twohot_ntx
Prepubescent

Saturday... on a Tuesday?

Unread post by twohot_ntx » Tue Oct 15, 2013 5:54 pm

It started out as your normal Tuesday evening. I got home from work about 4:15. I walked in the door and greeted Ash with a wave and a hello. She was laying on the bed searching through her phone while our doodlebug ran around among the toys strewn about the living room. I could tell by the look on her face that she was being devious. We talked briefly about the day, and discussed what our youngest had been up to. I told her about the usual project nonsense going on and explained about a few of the hiccups that we had run into. She asked how I was feeling and I told her I was okay. I inquired as to how her day was, it was a typical day for her as well. Park, lunch, reading, Wreck it Ralph, nap and playtime. She seemed in good spirits but looked a little worn out.

We chatted some more, I grabbed a sandwich, got my bags together and then I headed off to class for the evening. I had a mid-term tonight and although I had not studied at great length, I was still feeling good about the outcome. On the way to class I took some time to think about everything that had transpired since the weekend. It was busy but, good. I cleared my head and wandered into class.

Some time later I finished my final and headed off. The mid-term wasn't anything terribly difficult, at least it didn't seem that way. I pulled out my keys and phone from my bag, got in the car and left. Before leaving I noticed that I had a few texts. One from Ash, and the other a notification that I had an appointment tomorrow for work. I dismissed the messages, paired the phone to the car and gave the Ash a call. I looked at the clock as I was leaving the parking lot. It was 7:05.

Ash: Hey there babe how was class?

Me: Good, I feel better about the mid-term than I did earlier. The practical sessions weren't as bad as I thought they would be.

Ash: That's good. Hey I have a question to ask.

Me: Okay shoot.

Ash: Can you grab some dinner on your way home? Oh and, do you remember that guy I was telling you about? The one that messaged me this weekend when I was with Jenn, I don't remember his name.

Me: You mean your Saturday hookup?

Ash: Yeah, that's the one. We should totally call him Saturday.

Me: Okay, but whats up

Ash: Well, he wants to get together tonight...

I knew she was being devious. I thought about it for a minute, and finally gave her the okay. I told her that she needed to stick to the weekday rules in order for this to happen. She agreed. I asked; "what about trimming, I thought you hadn't shaved yet." Her response threw me for a bit. "I asked Saturday what he liked and he said that he preferred trimmed." I was surprised, usually she keeps herself baby smooth for me. This was the first time that I was not the deciding factor for her grooming habits. She further responded "He says that he likes natural, I think I might grow a bush for him if he turns out to be worthwhile." Seeing as how I had never met this guy I was thinking that he must really have something she likes.

Suddenly the car ride started to get really long. My mind was racing. A few days ago she was just kind of okay with the idea of going out during the week, now all of a sudden on a Tuesday she is wanting to go out and meet up with a guy in a matter of a couple of hours. Something was up. I stopped at one of the fast food joints on the way home and grabbed some dinner. The line was long so it took, what seemed like hours, and after fighting a little traffic I arrived at home. I opened the door and saw my wife standing there wearing a towel to cover her wet hair and nothing else. The house was mostly dark, a candle burned on the counter and there was soft music playing in the bedroom. Our daughter was on her way to dreamland and so the remainder of the evening we would be free to roam about the house as we wished. I could tell that something was different. I don't know if the house smelled different or whether it was extra clean or something. I couldn't put my finger on it, but something was definitely different.

We chatted for a bit as she got ready. I asked if everything was okay, she said yes and continued getting ready. I inquired a little more about "Saturday" and stated that "If you are meeting on a Tuesday, we can't really call him Saturday." We chuckled a bit about it and then ate a quick dinner. She got up, and as she did her phone chimed. She quickly went over to it and looked at the message. Her eyes got wide and she put the phone down. She then went back to getting ready. As she was walking back from the closet, she went into the bathroom. She put her dress down that she was going to wear, then promptly stripped off her panties and bra, slid the dress over her body, touched up her mascara, applied some lip gloss, gave me a kiss on the cheek and left out the door. As the door lock clicked I said "bye" to a now empty house.

A few minutes later I received picture of her playing with the cum in her freshly used pussy, with the message, " you just missed watching him pump a load into me, I will be back with a second load. Be ready to add a third"

so, right now I am a little off kilter with a raging hard on, wondering what is going on, who the guy she was with while I was in class was and what is it about "Saturday" that has Ash flitting around like a hummingbird on a Tuesday. I have so many questions...

Darksecret
Prepubescent

Re: Saturday... on a Tuesday?

Unread post by Darksecret » Wed Oct 16, 2013 12:22 am

Damn Ash had me hard! Whe you get answers... Give us and update.
Make love like it's the first time.. Fuck like it's the last time.