Non Fiction - Ann's Hard Day at Work

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
Anns_boyfriend
Trainable

Non Fiction - Ann's Hard Day at Work

Unread post by Anns_boyfriend » Sat Nov 02, 2013 1:01 pm

Ann and I had spent this Thursday morning together having breakfast at White Spot and enjoying a nice long walk back home. I really enjoyed my Thursdays with Ann. It was one of my days off and Ann worked late so we had most of the morning and early afternoon to spend together. On this particular Thursday we had both awoke early and decided to go out for breakfast. Ann applied a little make-up then got dressed in black leggings and a long black tank top that covered her butt. Ann has a great butt and I'm always bugging her not to cover it with her shirts but that’s just how she feels comfortable. The tank top may have been long but the loose "U" cut neck showed plenty of her cleavage and her black lace bra was often visible. Which I had no problems with at all, I'm always trying to get her to flaunt more. Ann and I have been together 5 years now and I still can't get enough of her body. It is incredible. Every day when I see her it’s like I’m seeing her for the first time. I'm always just amazed by her beauty and sexiness.

At breakfast Ann leaned forward and reached across the table to grab the tray of jam. As she did so the top of her tank top drooped open and I had a great view of her bra covered breasts and plenty of skin in between them. I asked Ann "are you changing before work or is this your work attire?" She replied with "I'm very comfortable so this will be it". Then asked why I was asking. I looked down the opening of her shirt and said no reason at all. Ann glanced down to see what I was looking at but made no attempt to cover up and asked if I liked the view. I replied with “I sure do and I'm sure Chris will too”. Chris is Ann's boss, Ann works as a nanny care giver for 3 young children. The kids are 2, 4 and 6 years of age. Ann said "Chris won't even notice he always too busy with his work" as he works from home in his office in the basement of his home, "and besides he's my boss." I said "yes he is your boss but I'm pretty sure he's still a man" and we both laughed.

The rest of the morning went by and no more was spoken of the shirt. We walked for about an hour back home and just relaxed together watching some television. I made us a couple teas and we talked a little about our next vacation which we are planning to Aruba. Ann got up off the couch and said it was now time for her to leave for work. As she was about to walk out the door she looked at me while pulling down on the front of her shirt and asked if I liked what I saw. I answered her with "you have no idea how much I do" she smiled, told me she loved me and walked out the door.

Nine and a half hours later Ann walked in the door saying "honey in home" I was on the couch watching a hockey game, I stood up and greeted her with a hug and kiss and she then informed me that "I was right"! I asked her what she meant and she said "you were right Chris is a man" I asked what she meant by that and she began to tell me the story of her work day.

Ann arrived at work 5 minutes early as she usually does and when she walked in she was greeted by Gail, Chris's wife who was on her way out with luggage in tow. Ann asked her where she was off to and Gail replied that she was off to Toronto on business and would be back tomorrow evening she continued by also letting Ann know that the 6yr old would be staying at a friend’s place for the night so she didn't have to pick her up from school. Ann thought this was great only having the two younger and easier children to take care of. Gail left and Ann walked into the living room area where the two girls were sitting on the floor with Chris. Chris go up when he saw Ann come in and told her that he had to do some work downstairs and that if she needed anything to come see him.

Ann was playing with the two kids and read them a couple stories from their books and saw Chris walk through to the kitchen to refill his coffee. On his way back he stopped at the entrance of the room leaning against the wall watching Ann playing with his daughters. Ann at first thought this was different as he had never done this before. But again Gail wasn't home either to answer at his beckon call every time he needed a refill. Then at a quick glance down she saw her tank top opened a little and wondered if maybe this is why he is standing there. She thought to herself that she wouldn't have thought anything of it if it hadn't been for what I said at breakfast. She adjusted the shirt a little and then she saw him proceed back to his office.

Chris is a very attractive man in his late 30s and very well off financially which of course to a lot of the ladies makes him look even more attractive. Chris always was well dressed and drove a Mercedes-Benz. Ann didn't mind if he paid her attention but not while she was working with his kids. Ann continued to entertain the children for the next hour then it was time for them to go down for their afternoon naps. She put them to bed upstairs then went back down to tidy up the living room of their toys and books. While tidying up she caught a glimpse if Chris standing in his leaning position up against the wall which startled her. He apologized for scaring her and said he was just taking a short break to refill his coffee again and thought he would see how things were upstairs. She thought to herself that this was a little weird as he had never done this before. She went on with picking up the toys from all over the room and he just stood there watching her. Every time she would bend to pick up something her shirt would droop open at the front but she did nothing to cover up and just continued about her business. Once done picking everything up she went into the kitchen to make herself a cup of tea. He followed close behind her and started to brew a fresh pot of coffee.

They were both in the kitchen leaning against the counter, Ann waiting for her water to boil in the kettle and Chris waiting for his coffee to finish brewing. They talked a little about Gail being out of town for the couple days giving him a little break. He said that it was short notice and didn't have a chance to make plans with friends. So he was unfortunately stuck at home for the 2 days. Then he surprised Ann with his next comment saying "it’s just you and me here today all alone while the girls nap" and then continued with "I really love that tank top on you, it looks fantastic". Ann was quite taken back by his comments, she couldn't believe that her boss was now flirting or coming on to her. She wasn't sure what to say and then heard her kettle whistling letting her know that the water was boiling. She said to him "thank you it’s very comfortable" and turned around to pour the water in her cup. Then he made one more comment adding that her tank top was too long. Ann laughed and told him that that was exactly what I tell her all the time. Chris grabbed his cup of coffee and said "well I better get back to work before I get myself into trouble" and laughed as he said that. Ann laughed as well then caught herself off guard when she sheepishly asked "what kind of trouble"? He replied "maybe I will show you later" then walked off and headed back down to his office.

Ann grabbed her cup of tea and went back into the living room and took a seat on the loveseat. She put the tea down on a coaster on the small table next to her. Grabbed her iPad and proceeded to read her emails. But she couldn't get the comments that Chris had made out of her mind. She thought about calling me to tell me about it but didn't want Chris to overhear the conversation so decided against it. Her mind was running wild with thoughts and what Chris might mean by I will show you later. He couldn't be saying that he would try something with her because he is married and he knows that she has a boyfriend at home. He doesn't know that she enjoys the odd adventure once in a while. That is something that we just don't discuss with anyone local to us. She kept running different scenarios in her mind but just could not find an ending to what had just played out and what was yet to come.

An hour went by when she heard the 2yr old stirring upstairs through the baby monitor on the table next to her. She headed up to the girls room and saw that both girls were awake. She stayed in the room with them for a good 45 minutes playing with them. It was now time to feed them some dinner so down they all went to the kitchen. Chris was already in the kitchen preparing some dinner for everyone. He saw Ann and the girls come in and said that he thought he would help out with supper since she had her hands full with the kids. She said that was sweet of him and thanked him. Again this was something new, he normally would just join them for supper when ready then back to his office as soon as he was done eating. Ann wondered if he could actually cook. 10 minutes later he called out that supper was ready and Ann saw that the table had been set and all four plates had been served with big plates of spaghetti. She thought to herself that he served way too much food to the kids and her but was sure kind of him to try and help. Then Chris commented that he hoped everyone liked it as spaghetti was the only meal he knew how to make. Ann said that it was great and thanked him again for his help. All four of them sat down at the table and began to eat. The girls were enjoying their meals and Ann commented that the food was delicious.

After they had eaten all that they could, Chris volunteered to clear the table and told Ann to take the kids out into the living room area and put on a movie for them on the TV. This again shocked Ann as he never clears the table and they don't usually allow the kids to watch television. Chris was definitely proving to be a different person without Gail around. Ann settled with girls on the loveseat and they watched a Disney movie from Netflix. Chris finished up in the kitchen and came in and said that he was going back to do some more work and would be back up a little later. Ann and the girls watched the movie but Ann couldn't get how Chris was acting today out of her mind. All of her thoughts were overtaken by Chris and how nice he was being and of course his earlier comments.

The movie came to an end and Ann told the girls that it was now time for their baths. The kids ran upstairs and Ann followed behind them. The girls were already undressed and waiting for Ann to run the bath when she got up. She ran the bath and the girls got in splashing around a little. Ann had a wicked thought, she thought about getting her shirt wet then after she had put the kids to bed, putting her shirt in the dryer, so if Chris came up from his office she would only be in her bra. She chuckled at the thought but never went through with the idea. After the baths the girls got into their pajamas and got into bed. Ann read them each a story and both girls were fast asleep in no time. She thought this was the easiest they have ever gone to sleep for her. Ann walked out of the bedroom and tidied up the bathroom before heading back to the living room.

When Ann got back down stairs she heard Chris in the kitchen shuffling around. She walked in the living room and saw a few of the girl’s things on the ground around the room and proceeded to pick them up to put them away. When she was putting a couple things away in the toy box she saw that Chris had taken up his spot over by the wall. Ann knew what he was up to, from that spot he could see down her shirt every time she bent to pick something up off the floor. So she took her time picking up the toys, lingering a little longer than she needed to. Ann stood up again and was walking over to the toy box and Chris said "I really do love that shirt on you Ann" Ann thanked him again and smiled in his direction. As she turned away from him to head over to the toys he said "it's too bad it’s so long though"! Ann dropped one handful of toys in to the box and reached back for the hem of her shirt and lifted it up over her ass. She bent down a little letting the rest of the toys fall in the box. She left her shirt like this and continued to tidy the room. Chris commented at how much better her shirt looked this way. Ann said "I thought you might enjoy this better". He told Ann that she has and unbelievable body and an ass to die for. Chris was definitely enjoying the view of Ann moving about the room. He told Ann that it was taking all of his strength right now to not go over and grab her ass. Ann then asked him what was stopping him.

Chris took that as an invitation and wasted no time walking over to Ann and planting his right hand square on her ass. Groping each cheek and rubbing her ass in his hand. He told her how nice her ass felt and how much he appreciated her allowing him to do this. He said that he had never touched such a great ass. Ann told him that he was just trying to flatter her but he told her “no that he was being honest”. He just kept molesting her ass now with both hands on each of her glorious cheeks. Ann thought the attention was nice she was enjoying him groping her ass. Chris asked her if the rest of her body felt as nice as her butt. She broke free from his grip on her ass, turned around to face him and looked him straight in the eyes and said "you tell me". Again Chris jumped at this opportunity and began to ravish Ann with his hands roaming all over her entire body. He grabbed the hem of her shirt and in one swift motion over her head the shirt was removed. He pulled her towards him and began kissing at her neck and shoulders while his hands were desperately working at the latch to her bra on her back. Once undone he released Ann and slid the bra off of her admiring her bare breasts that are perfectly shaped and are exactly where breasts are supposed to be on her chest. No droopage or sagging in any way. They aren't the biggest or smallest by any means but are a perfect handful. He said "oh my god Ann I can't believe this is happening you are so beautiful and so incredibly sexy, I’ve wanted you since the first day I laid my eyes on you".

Ann was now completely lost in the moment and inserted her thumbs into the waist band of her leggings and began to slowly pull them down. Chris stopped her and said "no! Please allow me". He walked back over to her and turned her around so that her back was to him. He knelt down on the ground and grabbed a hold of her waist band and slowly started to lower her leggings. Inch by inch revealing her gorgeous ass right in front of his face. He asked her how come she wasn't wearing underwear and she told him that she was comfortable today in what she wore. He continued to lower them until her complete ass was now fully exposed in front of him. He leaned in and kissed each globe of her sensational bum. He spun her around so that she was now facing him but still kneeling, he now had her beautifully trimmed mound right before his eyes. He leaned in again and kissed her mound. Chris pulled her leggings all the way down and Ann stepped out of them. Once he had them completely off he stepped back still kneeling taking in Ann's nude beauty. He told her she looked like a goddess. He crawled back to her grabbing hold of her hips and began to kiss every inch of her delightful stomach. Ann took hold of the top of his head and was pushing it lightly down to her sex. She spread her legs a little giving him better access and he started to kiss her mound and each inner thigh. He could feel her heat on the side of his face and he could no longer resist the urges he felt internally to taste her. Chris stood up and pushed her back onto the soft couch. Ann placed one leg over the back of the couch and the other down on the ground. She was wide open for his taking. Chris dove in and quickly began to tongue her wet pussy. Darting his tongue in her vagina, fucking her with his tongue. Ann held his head tight against her cunt wanting his tongue deeper inside her. He reached in with both hands and pulled apart her small lips exposing her vagina and swollen clit. He licked up the length of her slit and lightly started to flick the tip of his tongue over her love button. Ann's head was thrown back into the pillow of the couch and she began to moan as he was taking her into a world of ecstasy. Chris was making love to her clit and vagina with his mouth and tongue he loved the way she tasted and everything about her. He kissed and sucked at her clit then back to fucking her with his tongue. He then decided to give her clit his complete attention as he licked, sucked and flicked his tongue over it. Chris inserted two fingers inside Ann and started to fuck her with them while continuing to dominate her clit. Ann shook as an orgasm started to overtake her body. Chris said to her "cum for me baby, let me taste you as you cum on my face!" Ann shook violently on the couch holding his head tight against her.

Her orgasm finally subsided and Ann told him to undress. He got up from between her widely spread legs and removed his shirt. Ann surprised at what she saw, he was in pretty good shape for a man of his age. He then unbuckled his jeans and lowered them to the ground, Ann asked him why he did not have underwear on and he told her that he never wore them. Ann saw his cock hard and fully erect not the longest she had seen, about 7" but it was very thick. She wondered how he would feel inside her, but first she wanted to taste it. She sat up on the couch and told Chris to come over to her. Chris walked up to her and she took hold of his dick in her right hand and with her left hand cupped his balls. She commented at how hard he was and he said that he had been that way all day since he saw her first tidying up in the early afternoon. She stroked him and said let me help you with that. Ann ran her tongue along the length of his shaft and kissed the head of his cock. He told her that he loved the feel of her hands on him. She took the head in between her lips while looking up at him and him looking down at her. She massaged his nuts with her left hand gently then slid her mouth down the length of his dick. Chris let out a grunt like moan when Ann engulfed his cock with her mouth. He told her that he had never felt anything so good. He took a hold of her hair behind her head with his right hand and was now controlling her movement on his dick. Not too rough but definitely enough pull or push to control her. His left hand slid down her chest to her right tit where he was pinching and toying with her stiff nipple. Ann was thoroughly working on his hard cock sucking it deep in her mouth and stroking it out with her hand, twirling her tongue around the head before taking it all the way back in.

Chris had been fucking Ann's mouth for about 5 minutes before he had to stop her and pulled his dick from her mouth. Ann made a slurping sound as his dick slipped out. She asked him if everything was alright and he told her that he was getting close to cumming and didn't want to yet before he got to fuck her. Ann rubbed her pussy with her right hand and asked him "is this where you want to put that beautiful hard cock of yours" Chris told her to kneel down in front of the couch. Ann did exactly what he asked and knelt down in front of the couch with her elbows on the edge of it. Chris got down behind her and leaned forward over her, gently brushed her hair to her side and kissed the back of her neck as his hands wrapped around the front of her lightly rubbing over her stomach and to her breasts. She lifted and turned her head back and met his mouth with hers. This was their first kiss and he was trembling as their tongues met and entwined. Their kiss was short but very erotic and sensuous. She pleaded for him to enter her saying "I need you inside me, I want to feel you deep inside my pussy". Chris took a hold of his cock with his right hand and placed his left hand on her ass and guided the head of his cock between her sopping wet pussy lips. Ran it up and down the length of her slit, gently pushing it in only teasingly then repeated. Ann was quivering with anticipation, she reached back a grabbed at him trying to pull him into her. Then with one hard thrust he pushed himself all the way in. The build up with the anticipation had Ann so worked up that as soon as his cock penetrated her she began to tremble and shake as another orgasm moved through her body. Chris felt Ann's pussy tighten and grip his manhood as she came on his cock but he kept pushing himself into her as hard as he could. Ann's grip eased and he was now able to fuck her pussy fast and hard as he originally intended. Ann was telling him how good his cock felt inside her. He told her that she was the one that felt amazing wrapped around his cock. He told her that she had the tastiest and best pussy he'd ever had. Holding on to her hips with one knee and one foot on the ground he fucked her with all he could. Ann had another orgasm and each one was getting more and more powerful. Chris told her that he loved the feel of her cunt spasms and how her entire body would tremble.

Chris pulled his dick out of Ann's dripping cunt, he laid down on the ground and asked Ann to come sit on his cock, that he was holding up with his hand. Ann got up on top of him in reverse cowgirl position and slid herself down on his rigid tool. His hands were on her hips and ass. Ann leaned forward toward his feet giving him an incredible view of his shiny cock going in and out of Ann's incredible pussy. Chris ran his hands along the sides of her legs and hips. Ann was riding him faster and faster, each moan of pleasure was getting louder and louder until another orgasm began to come over her again. Ann stiffened and shook as Chris took hold of her hips and was forcing his cock to move inside her only slightly but enough to intensify her orgasm.

Chris picked her up off of his cock and laid her down on the couch. He got in between her legs and his cock just slid right in. Ann wrapped her legs around his back and reached to kiss him. Chris and Ann were locked in a very passionate embrace as they fucked each other on the couch. Ann was in complete ecstasy and in between each kiss she repeated "so good! oh my god! so good!" Chris told her that he was gonna cum soon and Ann tightened her grip on his back with her legs and told him that she wanted to feel him explode inside her. He began to shoot his hot seed into Ann's pussy, the first shot Ann felt started another great orgasm which made her scream with pleasure as Chris kept pounding her and filling her up with his hot cum. They kissed each other deeply while enjoying each other's sexual explosions.

Their orgasms came to an end and Chris got up off of Ann. He kept telling her how amazing she was and that if he was to die tomorrow he would be a happy man. Feeling very satisfied or fulfilled they sat on the couch for a few minutes holding each other. Ann said she better go clean herself off, she got up and headed to the downstairs washroom with her clothes in hand. Ann had a permagrin on her face and felt very content. Then she thought about breakfast this morning and our conversation and had a quick little chuckle to herself. When she got back to the living room Chris was dressed and working at a little stain on the couch. Chris looked at her and said "there will be our souvenir, each time I see this stain I will relive this night." Ann asked him about Gail "What will you tell her?"

"It’s a spill and that's all it is" was his reply. He looked at his watch and it was now almost 9pm and he told her that she could go home now if she wanted since she was off at 9, then continued with "or you can spend the night with me" Ann thought for a second and said that she better go home but will definitely take him up on that offer some other day. Chris said that he liked the sound of that because that meant this wasn't a one and only time.

Chris walked Ann to the door where they kissed each other with open mouths. Chris's hands we both caressing Ann's ass. He told her to have a great night and she looked at him and said "I already have". Then out the door she went to her car. On the way home she kept replaying the day in her head. She thought it was funny that I had mentioned that at breakfast and then what happened, happened. She just felt great and loved this day.

Now Ann was home and had just finished telling me about her day. I already had my clothes off and was now working on removing Ann's. We fucked each other for the next 30 minutes and then fell asleep on our bed next to each other both thinking what amazing lives we have.

THE END..
Last edited by Anns_boyfriend on Thu Nov 07, 2013 10:26 am, edited 1 time in total.

Mia

Re: Ann's Hard Day at Work

Unread post by Mia » Sat Nov 02, 2013 1:28 pm

Welcome to OHW, Anns_boyfriend.

:)

Mia

Anns_boyfriend
Trainable

Re: Ann's Hard Day at Work

Unread post by Anns_boyfriend » Sat Nov 02, 2013 2:11 pm

Thank you!!
Mia wrote:Welcome to OHW, Anns_boyfriend.

:)

Mia