Non Fiction - A New Bikini for Ann

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
Anns_boyfriend
Trainable

Non Fiction - A New Bikini for Ann

Unread post by Anns_boyfriend » Thu Nov 07, 2013 10:29 am

Ann is sharing this account with me for the time being and she would really like to hear your comments either here or on the blog. Here is the second of Ann's adventures posted here...

The day started as just an ordinary spring Sunday. Ann and I went out for breakfast and then decided to walk down to the shopping district to browse all the cool little shops down there. We spent some time looking through all the while making our way back towards home. We got to a street where the outlet store called Fun At The Beach is. I asked Ann if it was ok that we went there because I wanted to look at some new flip flops. Ann agreed and said she would look at bikinis for our vacation that wad coming up to the Caribbean.

Once in the store we noticed that it was quite busier than the average day. We heard one of the clerks greet us as we entered the store and informed us that everything in the store was %50 off. I said to Ann that this store is already cheap and with an additional %50 off that we could go crazy in there. I went straight to the flip flops and Ann to the bathing suits. We spent a good 30 minutes looking around and we both found quite a few items that we liked. I had found a few flip flops, t-shirts and sweaters. Ann had numerous bikinis, tank tops, summer dresses and skirts. Ann asked me if I was going to try the things I had picked up on. But I don't like trying things on so I said no that I would just buy what I had. She said she wanted to try it all on so off we went to the back of the store where the dressing rooms were.

Ann took the last change room that was available which was the very first one on the right hand side as you enter the dressing room area. She went in and drew the curtain closed or so she thought. It stayed open by about an inch or two on the right side. From where I was standing I could see the back of her as she began to undress. She lifted her shirt off over her head at the same time turning to the right a little and I got a great view of the side of her black bra covering her breast. I thought to myself I'm so glad we came in to this store. That’s when I became aware of my surroundings and realized that there were 3 other guys behind me waiting for their significant others to try on clothes who also could see my girlfriend changing in her dressing room. I almost got up to close her curtain; then my better judgement told me not to and to let it continue. Ann started to pull her tight jeans off. Ann was only wearing a thong underneath. The guys, if looking and I could now see her right ass cheek and long toned leg. She bent down a little to completely remove her jeans which made her ass hide behind the curtain until she stood back up. Ann turned to her left where all of the clothes were hanging. As she did this we all got a good view of her left side profile. And we could all see her beautiful bare ass cheeks.

She grabbed one of the summer dresses to try on first. She stepped in the dress and pulled it up, slid her arms through the thin straps and adjusted them on her shoulders. She opened up the curtain and came out stating that there was no mirror in the change room. I pointed to the mirror directly in front of where we were standing. She walked over to the mirror and looked herself over. She said I really like this dress the asked for my opinion. I told her that it looked very nice and she should get it. I could see the other guys there in the mirror and by the look on their faces I know they agreed with me.

Ann went back into the change room and again attempted to shut the curtain, but again it remained open by that inch or two. I looked at the other change rooms to see if their curtain did the same but all the other rooms had a door that shut; Ann's room was the only one with a curtain. I thought that was weird but also felt fortunate that that was the only available one when she got in.

She slid the straps off her shoulders and let the dress fall to the ground and stepped out of it. Then bent down to pick it up this time her ass came towards the opening of the curtain. I took a quick glance in the mirror and saw all the guys looking in Ann's direction. The thought of all these guys enjoying the view of my girlfriend changing really aroused me.

Ann tried on the other 2 summer dresses and did the same routine as the first one. Each time when she went back to the change room the curtain always remained open the same distance. One couple had now left and before they left I overheard the guy ask his girlfriend if she wanted to grab some more things to try on. I'm sure he just wanted to stay and watch Ann a little more but she said she had everything she needed and they should leave.

Ann was now back in the change room and wad now removing her bra. Her complete back was exposed along with her thong that disappeared between her beautiful toned ass. All those squats that she does every day are really paying off. She turned to the left to grab one of the bikinis. She set it on the bench in front of her and picked up the bandeau top. As she reached down for it we were able to catch a quick glance of her right perky breast. Again I looked in the mirror to see if the guys were still watching and I noticed there were now 5 guys. 2 were looking at racks right beside the change room flipping through shirts but their eyes were nowhere near the racks. All eyes were on Ann in the change room and that's where I returned my attention.

Ann now had the bikini on and came out of the dressing room. She noticed right away that she had an audience and smiled at me. I told her right away that I loved the way that bikini fit her. The top was a small bandeau style that showed just enough cleavage to tease and the bottoms were a brazil cut so only covered half if even that of each of her butt cheeks. The guys made no attempt to hide the fact that they were all watching her. She could also see them in the mirror. She turned around to check out her backside in the mirror, and then went back to the change room for the next one.

The girl in the room next to Ann came out of her room and asked her guy if he could grab a larger size of the dress she was trying on. By the look on his face you could tell he was reluctant to say yes but did anyways. Ann had already removed the bikini she had just paraded and was now standing in her change room topless and thong. She was standing facing the left side of the room giving us a great view of her entire back and left side, not enough to catch a glimpse if her left boob though. Ann selected the next bikini to try in and did ad before separating the two pieces from the hanger on the bench in front of her. This time we all got to see both of her tits ad she bent forward towards the bench. The guy came back with the dress and other items and told his girlfriend that he had found more things for her to try in. I laughed to myself internally because I knew what he was doing; trying to stay back there longer to keep watching Ann.

Ann came out with the second bikini on. This one covered more of her ass almost all of it but the top had two small triangles to cover her breasts. I loved how the middle if her chest was bare except for one string between the two triangles. More of her sensational tits were visible. I told Ann that I really liked this top but not the bottoms they covered too much. She looked at me and called me a pervert. The guys around started to laugh so I asked them "don't you guys agree with me" all of them just looked around pretending that they didn't know what I was talking about except for one young brave athletic looking guy who spoke up and said " definitely, that first one was designed for you" Ann thanked him and blushed then went back to the change room.

Ann tried on 3 other bikinis but never came out. I'm guessing she did not like how they fit or looked. Or was feeling shyer now that she knew the guys were watching her when she came out wearing them. Little did she know that they were seeing a lot more when she was in the room. She was now in only her thong again and placed the last of the bikinis on the bench before her. She seemed to be having trouble separating the two pieces from the hanger as she stayed bent over longer this time trying to do so. We could see her boobs from this angle but not her ass as it was behind the curtain until she shifted her body to the right and her thonged ass was now in full view. I looked in the mirror and saw that all 5 guys were still hanging around watching Ann intently. One guy directly behind me reached down and had to rearrange himself. Ann finally got the two pieces separated and put It on. When she came out all jaws dropped. This was by far the skimpiest one of them all. The top was an orange string bikini top like the second one she tried on but the triangles just covered her nipples and areolas. The bottom was a black booty short but the back was cut into a cheeky Brazil style. So lots of ass cheek and breast flesh was on display. I commented right away telling Ann that she is definitely getting this one. The brave guy who spoke earlier said I had chosen the right one. Again Ann blushed a little but stayed there looking at how good she looked in the mirror. She said that she really liked the way this looked on her and that it was surprisingly comfortable. Every single guy was watching her every move in front of the mirror. Ann looked at me and smiled coyly and walked back to the change room with a little more sway in her walk than usual.

Two of the girls from the other change rooms came out of their rooms and grabbed their guys to leave. Ann started putting her jeans back on so we all knew the show was over. The guys not waiting for their girls dispersed and the other guy who had gotten more stuff for his girl to try on remained behind me watching Ann get fully dressed. Ann put her shirt back on and grabbed all of the articles of clothing that she had tried on and came out of the change room. She put back the items that she did not want and we walked to the front of the store to purchase the rest. I offered to buy all the items for her and she thanked me. The brave guy from earlier overheard this and said if I hadn't offered he would have. Both Ann and I laughed and she thanked him as well. Then he said "no I'm the one who is thankful". And Ann blushed once again.

Once outside the store Ann asked if I enjoyed the show. I told her that I did very much and then told her that she was putting on more of show that she knew of. She asked what I meant by that and I told her that her curtain was left open about 2 inches and all the guys were watching her change. What she said next really surprised me and really aroused me. She said "I know I did it on purpose knowing you would love it."

THE END…

almosthaveahotgf21
Virgin

Re: Non Fiction - A New Bikini for Ann

Unread post by almosthaveahotgf21 » Sat Nov 16, 2013 1:46 pm

very nice story

huntrrr
Player

Re: Non Fiction - A New Bikini for Ann

Unread post by huntrrr » Fri Dec 06, 2013 7:37 pm

did you two go talk about it in bed?