Non Fiction - The Photographer

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
Anns_boyfriend
Trainable

Non Fiction - The Photographer

Unread post by Anns_boyfriend » Sat Nov 09, 2013 6:21 pm

Our anniversary was coming up and Ann wanted to do something special for me, something she had never done before for anyone. She decided to hire a professional photographer to take sexy pictures of her and she would give me all the prints as my gift.

Ann scoured the internet researching local photographer’s online portfolios looking for the look she was looking for. After days of looking at many different portfolios she came across one, Braeden a photographer from Vancouver whose work really caught her eye. She contacted him through email and told him what she was wanting and asked him what he would charge her to do it. In the email she also added a full body clothed shot of her so that he could see who he would be working with. A couple hours later Ann received a reply email letting her know that he was interested in working with her and asked her to give him a call so that they could discuss further. Ann was excited to do this but nervous, she dialed Braeden's number and waited for him to answer.

"Braeden speaking" she heard the deep voice on the other end of the phone. She said "hi this is Ann you asked me to call you about my email proposal". Chris said hi and asked questions about what she was really looking for and where she would like to have the photographs taken. Ann said that she would like some photos done on the beach and others at home and continued to answer all of his other questions and he told her that by the picture she sent him that he could tell that she was a very attractive girl and very photogenic. He told that at the moment he was revamping his portfolio and that if she would sign a release allowing him to use her photos for his portfolio that he would do her photos for free. She thought about it for a moment and agreed that to his proposal. Ann told him that she would need the photographs in a couple weeks for our anniversary. He told her that was no problem and they scheduled the shoot for the coming Friday.

Friday came and off to work I went. Ann took a shower and got herself all trimmed up and put on some make up. She put on her black lacy bra and black thong then slipped on a long grey cotton dress which really defined her body. Looked at herself in the mirror and approved what she was seeing. Ann tidied up the house a little before Braeden arrived. She heard a knock at the door and a rush of nervousness and excitement took over her. She felt like she wouldn't be able to go through with this but thought about me and how she really wanted to do this for me. Ann opened the door and there stood this 6 foot tall gorgeous specimen of a man wearing a light blue fitted dress shirt and grey dress pants, he looked very professional. He introduced himself as Braeden and Ann nervously shook his hand and she told him to come in.

Braeden and Ann talked for a few minutes discussing how the day would go. Braeden had a look around to see where he could set up all of his lights and equipment. He asked Ann if she wanted to start here or at the beach. Ann chose to start at the beach. She grabbed a few of her bikinis and a towel and left the apartment. They jumped in to his Ford Flex truck and down to Acadia beach they went. Once on the beach Ann wrapped the towel around herself and changed into her first bikini. She removed the towel once she had it on and revealed her bikini body to Braeden for the first time. Braeden made a comment at how beautiful she looked and told her that her boyfriend was a very lucky man.

Braeden guided her into numerous poses sitting or lying on a log and laying out by the water or on the sand. He shot near 100 photos of her in the first bikini. He asked her to change for the next set. Ann wrapped herself up again and changed into another bikini. This continued for the next 2 bikinis as well. He would shoot 100 photos of each and then ask her to change. With the last and skimpiest bikini of them all he had another idea. He asked her to stand and remove her top. Ann stood up and looked around and no one in the vicinity so she began to remove her bikini top. Braeden raised the camera to his eye and told her to proceed slowly. Ann thought ok I'll tease this guy removing my top. And she slowly undid the straps and started to peel it away from her breasts. Slowly exposing more and more of her breasts to him and her now stiff nipples until her top was completely off and she held it to her side in her left hand. Braeden just snapped away getting plenty of shots of her bare chest from all different angles. Ann was really getting into it now and the exhibitionist in her began to take over her. She was sitting on a log holding both of her breasts in her hands and looking straight into the camera. Ann was hoping that he would now tell her to remove her cheeky bottoms but that was just not meant to be, Braeden said "ok I think we're done here we should head back to the apartment". Ann was disappointed by this but agreed and put her dress back on but leaving her top off, her taught nipples were poking through the light fabric of her dress and she caught him looking a few times on the ride home.

Back at the apartment Braeden began setting up his equipment around the living room. He asked Ann if it was ok for him to move things around a little and she told him to go ahead and arrange things the way he saw fit. She then said that she would go change into some lingerie and be back in a few minutes. He told her to take her time as he still had a few things to set up. Ann walked into the bedroom still feeling a little worked up from the beach and left the bedroom door open in case he happened to walk by and look but that to did not happen. Ann put on a lace black teddy like number. She looked herself over in the mirror and liked what she saw. If you looked closely enough her nipples and neatly trimmed pubic area were visible through the black lace. She slipped on a short black silk robe over top which barely covered her bare ass. Maybe an inch passed the bottom of her ass. She walked back out and stood leaning against a wall watching him finish setting up. She caught him glancing over at her numerous times until he finally told her how beautiful she looked.

Braeden finally had everything set up and he told Ann that he was now ready. Ann was about to remove the robe but he told her to keep in on for the first few shots then he would tell her to slowly remove it as he had done with her bikini top earlier. He guided her through a series of poses and just kept clicking away at his camera coming in close to her then would back up again at many different angles and positions around the room. Like at the beach he would shoot near 100 photos then ask her to change. With nearly every shot he would comment how beautiful she looked and how sexy her poses were. Ann was enjoying his comments and they made her feel more confident and less self-conscious.

Braeden was done with this last outfit and Ann went back to the bedroom to change one more time. This time she chose her black lace bra that she had on earlier in the day and a matching lace thong. She adjusted her hair and makeup then went back out to the living room. Braeden was speechless as he saw her come out without the robe this time. He looked her up and down and muttered "god damn Ann you are sexy". He asked her if she minded if they shot the next series in the bedroom. He told her that he believed they had worn out the couch and laughed. Ann said sure if you think it would be better.

They walked in the room together and he took a look around then went out to fetch his equipment. He positioned his lights around the bed where Ann was now lying on her stomach. She looked so delightfully delicious laying there. Once his lights were all set up and adjusted he told her not to move because he wanted to get a few shots of her that way. He walked around the bed snapping many shots of her from every angle. He got her to pose in many different ways on the bed before he decided to ask her to remove her bra. As before he got her to do it slowly and seductively. Her bra was now removed and Ann was really getting into the groove and willingly doing everything he asked. She pinched her nipples staring into the camera and even let out a couple little moans as she did so. Braeden decided to take it up a notch and asked Ann to get up on her knees with her back to him but to keep eye contact with the camera. Ann did exactly as he asked. Then he asked her to tuck her thumbs into her thong and slowly pull it down below her beautiful ass. He took many shots of her like this and then told her to pull her thong back up. Ann was beginning to feel aroused and she really wanted to remove her panties now but he told her to put them back on. He then asked her to turn around facing him and to do exactly the same thing again with her thong but this time not to stop until it was completely off and sitting on the bed beside her. Ann was now happy, as she got her wish. Again she did exactly as he asked seductively removing her thong panty while keeping eye contact with the camera. Her panty was now off and her complete nude body was exposed to this man that she had just met a few hours earlier. A rush began to come over her body and her pussy was beginning to tingle.

Braeden continued his instructions and told Ann to lie down on the bed. Ann did as she was instructed and lay down with her arms to her sides and legs together. Braeden continued to shoot many images of her lying in many positions. He asked Ann if she would mind doing some sexier poses now with her legs parted and grabbing her breasts with her hands. Ann agreed and posed as he instructed. He told her to put one hand down between her legs and the other on her right boob. She gladly obliged as she now feeling very turned on. She wondered how much more he would have her do and if she would have the guts to not object to any of his instructions. He then reminded her that at any time if she did not feel comfortable with something he asked of her to just say so and they would move on. Ann told him she was comfortable and good to continue. He told her that I would love the shots he has. And she smiled at him still with her hand in between her legs. He asked her to close her eyes and look like she was lost in the moment. He walked around the bed and took shots of her like this close up and back from a distance.

Ann was feeling extremely sexy and aroused by doing this and his frequent comments of how sexy and beautiful she looked helped her along. Braeden then asked her to use two fingers from her right hand to spread her pussy open a little. Ann did exactly what he asked now looking at him in the eyes and asked "is this good" he looked down at her open pussy and said "perfect! That's a beautiful pussy you have". Then he noticed a little piece of lint on the edge of her outer lip. He asked her to get it off as he didn't want it in the photo. Ann tried to brush it off with her hand but it was still there. Ann was giggling as she was not able to remove it. She looked up at him and asked him for help. He asked if she was sure and she replied "please". He set his camera down on the bed and went over to her. He reached in with a couple fingers and lightly scratched at the outer edge of her pussy. His touch sent tremors through her entire body. He noticed this and asked if she was alright. She told him that she was feeling great. Once he had the lint off of her pussy he stood up, and that’s when Ann noticed the very large erection in his pants. Already very aroused Ann began to feel very naughty as thoughts of his hard cock were now taking over her mind.

Braeden shot of few photos of her on the bed with her fingers spreading her pussy open. He also got up very close to her pussy and snapped a few close up shots. The room was now very quiet except for the sound of the camera shutter. He was still shooting close to her sex and Ann decided to have some fun. She slid her fingers up to her clit and began to masturbate as he clicked away at his camera. He broke the silence saying "you are so hot right now". Ann kept rubbing he little clit and then slipped 2 fingers into her wet pussy. She took her fingers out and brought them up to her mouth. She licked and sucked on her fingers before bringing them back down to her pussy where she continued to play with herself. She was looking at him the whole time and he captured it all with his camera. Ann noticed him adjust his cock in his pants then said "why don't you free him and get more comfortable"? Braeden did not need to be asked twice. He undid his belt and pulled his pants off, Ann amazed at the 10 inch member that popped out of his pants then Braeden took his shirt off. He stood there completely naked with the camera in his right hand still taking pictures of Ann making love to herself and his left hand on his cock stroking it. Ann spread her legs more looking right in to the lens of the camera with her fingers now fucking her pussy. His hand was working away at his very large cock and Ann now had to have it.

Ann stopped and removed her fingers from her wet hole and looked at him and said "bring me that hard cock over here I want to taste it". Well Braeden turned off his camera and put it on the dresser behind him and got on the bed with Ann. He lay on his back and Ann got beside him and took hold of the huge dick. She said "you are so fucking huge" and then took it into her mouth. "Oh god baby suck my big cock" are the words Ann heard next. She stroked his shaft while taking as much of his length into her mouth. Her tongue wrapping around the head and sliding along the shaft. Braeden was telling her good her hot mouth felt as he reached with his right hand and began to play with her pussy. He told her to climb over him and to put her pussy on his face as he wanted to taste her wet cunt. As she had done all day so far Ann again did exactly as he asked. He dove right in licking and sucking at her pussy lips and clit. Ann was rigorously working his cock and enjoying the work he was doing on her aching pussy. He licked her entire slit and probed her ass hole with his tongue. Before this I was the only other guy who had licked her ass. She loved the feeling and began to rub her pussy and clit in his chin as he licked between her gorgeous ass cheeks.

Ann now wanted to feel that big cock inside her so she released it from her mouth and turned herself over on her back beside him and told him to come fuck her hard. Braeden got on top of Ann and put his cock head to the opening of her cunt. He looked at Ann and asked her "are you ready to get your pussy fucked by this hard cock" Ann wrapped her legs around him and grabbed his ass with both hands and told him to fuck her harder than he had ever fucked before. She pulled him in and his entire length disappeared inside her. Ann moaned loudly as he penetrated her. Braeden was fucking hard and fast. His dick would only come out halfway before being rammed back into her fiercely. Ann was enjoying the feel if his cock inside of her and was loudly expressing that with her moans. She began to feel an orgasm start to build and told him to fuck her faster. She screamed with pleasure as the orgasm overtook her, her body trembled beneath him. Braeden took his cock out and told her to get on all fours he said "stick your ass up in the air, I want to see your ass while fucking you!" Ann got on all fours and stuck her ass up high curling her back down on the bed. He got behind her, grabbed a hold her ass and shoved himself in deep into her cunt. Gripping at her hips he was pulling himself deep into her with every thrust. Another orgasm took over Ann and she again was screaming with ultimate pleasure. Too much for Braeden to take he began shooting stream after stream of hot cum into Ann. The feel of his shots against the sensitive walls of her vagina only intensified the already powerful orgasm she was thoroughly enjoying. Once Braeden had completed depositing his hot sperm within her he collapsed on the bed beside her. He told her how amazing that was and how gracious he was to have had the opportunity to fuck her. Ann returned his thanks telling him how good she felt.

Ann sat up on the bed and said she was going to go have a quick shower. Braeden said why don't I follow you in and get a few more shots of you showering. Ann said "better grab your camera then" and off they went to the bathroom. Ann ran the water a little letting it heat up then jumped in. We had just gotten a new shower curtain that was fog free and completely clear. Ann began to soap up her body as Braeden was shooting more shots of her through the curtain. Ann rinsed off under the stream and Braeden peeled open the curtain at the other end taking shots from inside the shower. Ann decided to give him some great images by leaning back against the wall beneath the shower head letting the stream hit her stomach and spread her legs. Braeden was snapping away getting all the shots he could then Ann slid her hand down her stomach down to her pussy and played with herself in the shower. Click after click the camera went off. Braeden who was still undressed had his huge erection back. He stepped back out into the bathroom and set his camera to take an exposure every 15 seconds and set it on the counter facing the shower. Ann was still fucking herself with her hand and Braeden got in with her. He knelt down before her and with the water running down her body began to lick her inviting pussy. The camera was shooting shots at every 15 seconds intervals. Ann stopped him a minute later turned around and said "just fuck me again please". He took hold of her hips as she bent forward and he entered her again from behind. They fucked in the shower for the next 20 minutes until they both came simultaneously.

The water was now starting to cool and Ann said she needed to get out. They got out and dried each other off then went back to the bedroom where they got dressed. Ann thought of having one more go with him but she saw that it was now almost 5 and she had a few more errands to run before I got home from work. Braeden packed up his gear and told her not to be shy, anytime she needed photos done to give him a call. He asked if he could kiss her goodbye and she accepted. This whole time they had not kissed, this was their first kiss and a pleasant sensuous kiss it was. He said goodbye and walked out the door.

Ann leaned back against the back of the door after it had closed and couldn't believe how much fun she had just had. She couldn't wait to tell me about it but couldn't until our anniversary when she gave me the photos.

A week later Braeden delivered the photos and thanked her again for the great time they had. That night Ann handed me the package with a big smile on her face and said "happy anniversary babe" I couldn't believe the pictures I was seeing. How beautiful she looked and how erotic the pictures were. Best gift I've ever gotten, especially the shower pictures. Needless to say Ann and I had plenty of sex that night and the following few weeks.

THE END...

Stargeezer
Trainable

Re: Non Fiction - The Photographer

Unread post by Stargeezer » Sat Dec 07, 2013 6:28 am

Nice job ! Makes me think a photo session might work almost as well as a massage for that first "toe in the water".

Thanks for sharing !

Stargeezer
"Some people ask the secret of our long marriage. We take time to go to a restaurant two times a week. A little candlelight, dinner, soft music and dancing. She goes Tuesdays, I go Fridays." - Henny Youngman

Anns_boyfriend
Trainable

Re: Non Fiction - The Photographer

Unread post by Anns_boyfriend » Sat Aug 23, 2014 6:52 am

Ya maybe, massages are great though for me anyways because his hands are on her right away -)