' Impregnating Sweet Charlene ' (Part 4)

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
Bertram W Bronson
Virgin

' Impregnating Sweet Charlene ' (Part 4)

Unread post by Bertram W Bronson » Tue Jan 01, 2008 2:59 pm

Impregnating Sweet Charlene: (Part 4)

By: Bertram W. Bronson

“Yes darling, you can watch…”

If ever a soft breathy whisper could turn a husband's stomach to quivering jelly and his cock into stiffened bone… well, that was it…

It was just those five whispered words… but the thought of him taking my wife and the sudden reality of watching it happen, sent a trickling wash of adrenaline through my gut. While my blushing wife lay there with her knees apart, the anxiety began to well up in my stomach.

Sensing my first twinge of anxiety, Charlene’s warm fingers reached up, brushing lovingly across my cheek, onto the back of my neck… pressing gently, my lovely wife slowly guided my face down next to hers. “Hold me,” she whispered. The tangles of my wife's long honey-blonde hair lay spread in golden disarray across her bed pillow. Eyes closed, we shared a pillow of our marriage bed, my face and lips burrowing into the tickling soft fragrance of her hair… our flushed cheeks touching… our love and our lives simply bound together by the breathy excitement of what was about to happen.

Close against my ear, another warm whisper of breath yanked the last bit of solid earth right out from under me. “Be next to me darling, hold my hand… while… while Ralph does it to me… while he fucks me,” she murmured softly.

Her voice was weak… her lower lip trembling as she stared into my eyes. About to experience the exciting thrusts of another man’s stiffened prick my young wife was nervous, her breath quivering, but raw excitement glimmered in her eyes. For the briefest of moments we stared into each other’s souls. Poised on the verge, her ocean-blue eyes searched mine for some final assurance for what she was about to do. As tears welled up in her misty blue eyes, my wife's hand crept onto mine… soft warm fingers squeezed my hand.

I squeezed back, pressing the warm slim fingers of a young married woman… a shy blushing girl who wore my wedding ring on one of those nervous fingers. “I love you my darling,” she whispered. “Craig darling… are you still all right with this… if I let him fuck me…?”

“Mmm humm,” I managed to murmur.

“Oh Craig, what if we both fall to pieces right… right in the middle of it?” There was a quiver in her voice… more than a touch of concern.

“We won't sweetheart… we won't…”

Charlene wiped a glistening tear with the back of her hand. I felt the accepting warm squeeze of her fingers… felt the throbbing stiffness of my own cock pressing up against the constriction of my pants, and I knew... in the next few minutes it would begin… a lusty bed-creaking experience… one I would watch with a fast beating heart.

During my final moments on at least semi-solid earth, he had been lying with his stomach resting against my wife's bare belly and with the head of his cock snuggled into the curly nest of her pubic hair. Now I saw him shifting and lifting his hips. Glancing between their pressing bodies, I saw her dainty belly button appear… then lower, a curling fringe of hair. And I realized he was moving up onto his knees, re-positioning between Charlene’s thighs and adjusting the upward angle of his stiffened cock. As Ralph prepared to breed with my wife, I listened with a heavy heart to her submissive little sighs and whimpers. I knew she could feel it… his cock, pressing firmly, starting to stretch her moist opening.

Making little mewing sounds, she gradually drew her thighs back… little jerking movements until her bent knees were pressed up toward her breasts. It was such a familiar and meaningful positioning of her open knees. So many times during our marriage I'd seen my wife, eager to make love, assume that yielding ‘on her back’ position. But now it sent my pulse racing to see her draw a deep shuddering breath and slowly close her eyes. With her belly muscles taut, with bended knees and an up-tilted pubic bone, she offered her open loins to another man.

When he settled over Charlene and I saw the white bottoms of her feet, a blood vessel on my temple began pulsing with the beating of my heart. Leaning in closer, I tried desperately to see between my wife’s spread legs, to see his cock slide deeper into the slippery pinkness of her little cunt, but his shifting hips covered her loins and blocked my view between their bodies.

Holding Charlene’s warm hand, but still unable to see between her legs, I sat trembling in anxiety. My nerves were crawling as I sat staring numbly down at her pretty face, watching for her expression to change, awaiting her first little shriek, the first tremulous whimper. Suddenly, a quick gasp and the sweaty clasp of my wife's fingers tightened…

“Ohhh my God,” she whimpered. It’s there darling… the head of his penis… Ohhh God. I feel it starting to go in… Ohhhh…ohhhhh…”

While she twisted and whimpered, Ralph shifted his weight onto his right elbow and again I strained to see past the smoothly rounded curve of her stomach and into the hair screened area under her pubic bone. I glimpsed the profile of his stiffened cock, but the area was in shadow and hidden behind the tawny tuffs of my wife's blondish pubic hair. For the first time a man was pushing his long stiff cock into my wife and my nerves screamed in silent frustration and I mentally willed him to press her thighs back so I could see into crease of her groin.

“Oowww, its big… ohhh… ohhh my…”

As I heard my wife’s little moans, the gleeful demons who taunt watching husbands seemed to answer my desperate pleas. Because I saw Ralph lean further onto his elbow and his left hand drifted down along her waist… under her back. I watched intently, following every move as his hand eased between the bed sheet and the curve of her wiggling buttocks. Cupping one satiny smooth ass-cheek, he lifted… rocking my pretty wife still higher onto her back.

I heard her quick gasp and saw Charlene’s right leg swing higher, way up over his back… her foot bouncing in the air, her wiggling pearly toes pointed at the ceiling. My eyes quickly dropped from the sight of her wiggling toes down to the area under her buttocks and now I could see part way under his hips... under the sack of his testicles. Shivering in a cold sweat, I leaned in closer, staring down at his stiffened cock between the cheeks of my wife's exposed bare ass. I could hear Carlene’s soft grunts and catch glimpses of her pink split as the length of his cock pressed deeper through the thin nest of curling blondish hair.

Trembling, yet in a state of utter fascination, I stared down at his fingers cupped around the right cheek of Charlene’s sweet hind-end. The last rays of summer sunlight were flitting through the opening in the drapery. There was still a shimmer of light on the white bed sheet under my wife's naked buttocks and I watched his fingertips straying into the crease of her ass, feeling the curls of darker blonde hair and brushing across the moist rim of her tiny anus. My wife gasped… my nerves coiled, it was so erotically intimate. Then his hand squeezed and pulled against the cheek of her sleek ass and the shadowy area between her buttocks spread wider apart and suddenly his cock and all the pink and very private parts of my wife lay splayed before my startled eyes…

New waves of heat and anxiety washed through my body, up my spine, down into the swelling throb of my penis. I couldn't pull my eyes away. There was my high school sweetheart, my darling wife laying flat on her back with her knees apart and I'm staring down under another man’s testicles at the dainty button of her pinky-brown anus. And right before my eyes is the mesmerizing sight of sparse tangles of curly hair and her pink pussy skin clinging wetly around another man’s swollen cock.

I could barely breathe, with a stiffening cock in my pants; I just sat there sucking in quick shallow breaths. He settled deeper, an inch or two into the gluey warmth of my wife's snug little cunt… then lifting back, and I watched her clingy rim of pink skin smearing slippery vaginal fluids further along the length of his glistening cock.

“Oooohhh, ooohhhhh…” Again and again the muffled
moans and kittenish whimpers rose up from her pillow.

In the breathless stupor of an anxious husband, I found myself sitting by Charlene’s side listening to her whining gasps and watching the slimy length of another man’s stiff cock pushing into my wife… and somewhere in the pit of my weak stomach, warring factions wielding sharp weapons were fighting a gritty battle over control of my emotions.

“Oh easy… go easy,” she gasped. There were two or three more thrusts… now using nearly the full length of his cock… the head was thickened and swollen… another deeper thrust and her blue eyes rolled. He lifted again, letting my whimpering wife catch a tiny breath. With my heart thumping I watched the head of his pulsing thick cock draw back through the sticky tissues of my wife's loins and pause just against the stretched pink opening. The end was bare and glistening with my wife's creamy fluids, his foreskin had stretched back and the exposed dark pink head seemed impossibly swollen. She sucked in another long shuddering breath and I felt her sweaty hand squeeze mine. Glancing quickly over his shoulder, our eyes met.

In the liquid blue depth of my wife's startled eyes I could see anxiety and fear, but also a glistening sparkle of excitement. “Oh Craig,” she moaned, “his penis… the head of it… oh my God it feels so big…”

“Is it hurting you?” I leaned in close, anxiously pressing my lips against her cheek. Her skin was hot and I could feel her trembling. Again, close to her ear I whispered. “Is his penis hurting you?”

“Just… well just a little,” she whimpered. There were quivers of excitement and a little pleading sound to her voice.

“Do you want Ralph to stop?”

“Oh no darling… I'm… I'm going to have his baby… ”
Her eyes shifted from mine to his, “don't stop… Oh Ralph, please, don't stop.”

While her deep blue eyes stared up at him, Ralph slowly worked the head of his cock back through the slippery tightness of her opening. “Ohhh my God, yes… yes,” she gasped.” The pleading sound of her words seemed to rush right to his groin, his back muscles tensed… his spine arched and held for that fractional second… and then he punched the full length of his long cock into the silky gluey warmth of my wife's snug little cunt. Her lovely blonde head tipped back against the pillow, her mouth opening in a soundless scream, wide open blue eyes rolled back in their sockets as the thick head of his cock slid fully into the depth of my wife's tense belly.

Now he held, tightly pressed against her groin… the slippery flesh of her little snug pussy clasping sweetly around his lengthy cock. There wasn’t a gasp, not even a soft groan… just a very long long shivery whine that cut through me like the lash of a whip and once again the sack of his sperm filled testicles lay resting in the crease between my wife's buttocks. Her feet were lifted up over his back… pretty toes clutching and wiggling. While my wife gasped and groaned, the war in the pit of my stomach raged on… I swallowed hard, fighting down the queasy feeling.

In one long smooth thrust he had buried the head of his cock deep into my darling’s sweet little belly and I could feel her sharp nails biting into the palm of my hand, “Ohh darling, ohhh…” Her staring eyes were glassy and she began to murmur little incoherent sounds… “aarrrhhh, ohhh my God…ohhhh… aarrhhh…”

I didn’t quite fall to pieces, but the queasy feeling in my stomach welled up into my throat and I rested my face against her cheek. “Sweetie, are you all right?” I whispered against her ear.

“Uh-huh… uh-huh,” she whimpered, “oh darling… I … I want him to do it now… I want Ralph to fuck me and cumm in me… Ohhh God… Ohh my God his penis is long…”

Moistly joined… her lifted knees now splayed shamelessly apart, with their groins touching… he’s deep into the slippery warmth of my young wife’s fertile belly… his darker hairs tangling with my wife’s soft blonde curls. In full view of her watching husband, my pretty wife is lying on her back, the sweet sticky scent of love and perfume drift upward from the wrinkled sheets of our marriage bed. He’s fucking her now… a little quicker, a little faster… the squeaking bed springs begin to tell an age old tale… she’s shivering in delicious little spasms. “Oh my, oh my,” she repeats in little breathy gasps.

Unseen, but somewhere in the mysterious depth of my wife's taut little belly, I know the pink slippery skin of her cunt is stretched and clasped warmly around the length of his thrusting cock. And she lies there, breathless, fertile and hot… as she awaits the pulsing release of his potent sperm. And my mind fills with those images as I watch her respond to the feeling of his deeply imbedded prick … little exploratory pelvic thrusts, her toes beginning to wiggle in anticipation of what is still to come…

So, as I wait anxiously by her side, during the next tense hour, another man is going to very thoroughly fuck my lovely blonde wife. Flush-faced and hot, she glances over his shoulder and for just the barest moment our eyes meet again and we both know… it will be a deeply arousing first experience…

Now, a little embarrassed by the feverish intensity of her needs, I notice her deep blue eyes drifting shyly away from mine, they slowly close, and from behind lowered dark eye lashes, she hides from me… she hides from the world… maybe even from herself…

With eyes squeezed tightly shut, unabated, the little sighs and fuck whimpers continue, and gradually I feel the clasp of her fingers slowly slip from my hand and her arms coil warmly around his neck. My sweet Charlene belongs to him now… her sobs and simpering little cries, the panting warm breath against his ear… her warm wiggling bare ass and the slippery pinkness of her clasping cunt… it all belongs to him.

And while swarms of butterflies flit through my stomach, I sit and watch the belly-churning spectacle of a sweet young married woman being fucked in her husband's bed by another guy. My sweetheart’s feet are bouncing above his back and my eyes are still locked on the obscenely erotic sight between her buttocks. While trying to stop my hands from quivering, I watch my wife's dainty little anus puckering and flexing, as again and again, she tightens her belly muscles around the throbbing thick head of another man’s prick…

So it is with shaky hands and a thumping heart, that I enter that strange fascinating world where excited husbands watch anxious wives in the arms of other men. It’s a mysterious thrilling world where curiosity and intrigue bump heads with anguish and jealousy. And once entered… it’s a world from which there is but little retreat.

So enter with caution my friends and prepare for thrills beyond compare…….

To be concluded in (part five)
B. W. B.
When a married woman offers the precious gift of her body to another man, he must give something in return, not diamonds or jewles... but a treasured memory, one that will live in the secret corners of her mind forever.

(Bertram W. Bronson, Malibu 2007)

intooit

Re: Impregnating Sweet Charlene: (Part 4)

Unread post by intooit » Tue Jan 01, 2008 4:33 pm

BWB is a master of the tease....thanx!!!!

Softail
Trainable

Unread post by Softail » Fri Jan 04, 2008 11:27 pm

Awesome!
I shouldn't have taken the Cialas before I read that. My dick was trying to type - from under the table. :D
I hope there is more. Thank You
"Pain is Weakness Escaping"

hotcouplesw
Virgin

Unread post by hotcouplesw » Sat Jan 05, 2008 12:57 am

Fantastic, can't wait for part 5!

richardkhesr
Prepubescent

Unread post by richardkhesr » Thu Jan 17, 2008 12:19 am

for a cuckold, reading Bertram W. Bronson is the next best thing to experiencing the real and raw, erotic emotions when his wife's sexual pleasuring is being provided by someone else.

davewilliams

Unread post by davewilliams » Wed Apr 23, 2008 1:28 am

hotcouplesw wrote:Fantastic, can't wait for part 5!
Is Part 5 out as yet