Bertram W Bronson
Virgin

' The Making of Mindy ' ...(Part 3) Of a wife-watching story

Unread post by Bertram W Bronson » Wed Apr 16, 2008 5:28 pm

The Making of Mindy

By: Bertram W. Bronson

Part (3)

“Tommy… do you think, well maybe we should go home now?”

But intrigued by the happenings around us, I stalled. “Mindy, we’re fine here for a while, nobody’s pressing us to swap, let’s hang around for while.”

“Mmmm, well okay… for a while.”

As the party moved on, the real shy ones were still dancing, but gradually two more gave in to the kissing and petting and gradually paired off. I still couldn’t help wondering what it would feel like to have Mindy taken away from me by another man and a little glow of excitement was steadily building. Of course, from time to time it had been our lovemaking fantasy, but the odds of Mindy actually screwing another guy were less the Amazon River freezing over… or so I thought.

We were whispering to each other and Mindy was tugging her skirt down, keeping her knees together and averting her eyes and blushing when any of the husbands looked our way. My wife is a lovely little green-eyed darling and the party happened to be taking place just two days before her twenty-second birthday. Mindy’s a living, breathing echo of her mother’s Scandinavian blonde beauty, the high cheekbones and bee-stung lips. She dresses conservatively, but to her ongoing embarrassment, her full round ass and thrusty breasts always draw admiring male glances.

And tonight she was getting a lot of very appreciative, and because of the nature of the gathering, many speculative glances. During the evening, a couple of the older husbands from my office had sniffed around and introduced themselves, hoping they might later get a chance to get her onto a bed.

Yes several couples were glancing our way, the guys looking appreciatively at Mindy. I was proud of her and of course, very much in love with her, but after a while, I teasingly whispered to her. “Want to wife switch, maybe we should give it a try?”

She gave me a very long quiet look, trying to determine if I was kidding, “don’t be silly,” she murmured. “That crazy fantasy should stay between our bed sheets… well at least for now.”

“But wouldn’t you like to try moving beyond the fantasy… fuck with a different guy, see what it would really feel like?” I teasingly whispered in her ear.

Mindy usually doesn’t use the infamous ‘F’ word, but tonight she playfully slapped my cheek and whispered back, “Darling, fucking with you is all I need.”

“You sure,” I teased.

“Mmmm hum, but when we get back home…” Her face blushed, “I'm really going to feel like fuc… well doing that…”

When my shy wife says the “word” it’s usually during a crying argument or in the heat of lovemaking. But tonight, while we cuddled, she was teasingly nibbling the side of my neck and I realized the situation and the looks she was getting were making us both a little hot.

About an hour later, the pretty brunette who was carried giggling out of the room came back and stood near her husband’s chair. He seemed a little tense over what had just happened and she, a little hot-faced. He handed his drink to her and she thirstily swallowed it while he leaned his head against her hip. With her back to us, I could see the back-side her dress was rumpled and wrinkled. A little embarrassed, she glanced at me over her shoulder and I remembered the deep brown eyes and my unexpected glimpse of white panties and pubic hair under her dress. God it was exciting. And because she was so young and pretty, there was something strangely erotic about knowing that she had just finished screwing another guy.

“Jeez,” Mindy whispered, “you can tell that she… that she just did it…”

Her hair was a bit tangled, like she had thrashed around on a pillow. She sat on her husband’s lap and they hugged. Her face was flushed… no lipstick left… her eyes bright and shining with a deep light of something newly discovered. “Yeah,” I said, “she must have really done it, see how flush her face is!”

“Jeezzz,” Mindy whispered. “How do you think her husband is feeling? I mean that’s his wife who just… just did that?” I didn’t know what he was feeling, but I was feeling a swelling in my groin and it wasn’t even my wife that had just returned with the crotch of her panties wet!

“It must be exciting for him, well, for both of them,” I added, with an emphasis on ‘both.’

“Mmmm… I… I… suppose so…” my wife murmured. A little inquisitive expression crossed her face. Her lips parted. She looked at me as if to ask a question, but then she blushed and looked away.

“Mindy, what are you thinking?”

“Well just wondering, wondering how you'd really feel if you saw me like that… I mean after, when I was rumpled and hot-faced like that dark-haired girl?”

“Min… what if I told you it would excite me?”

There was no reply, just a long pensive moment while she squeezed my hand and stared into my eyes. Of course we didn’t really think anything would happen that first time, but as I stared back into her eyes I seemed to hear a little voice in my head… a little pillow talk whisper and it said: “Oh Tommy… move over a little, make room for ‘him’ in the bed…”

“Mindy,” I whispered, “are you thinking about it… the pillow games we play?”

“Mmmm… kind of…”

“Would you like to… really?”

“Mmmm, well maybe…”

To be continued in part (4)

B.W.B
When a married woman offers the precious gift of her body to another man, he must give something in return, not diamonds or jewles... but a treasured memory, one that will live in the secret corners of her mind forever.

(Bertram W. Bronson, Malibu 2007)