Non Fiction - Ann Visits Dr. Gorgeous

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
Anns_boyfriend
Trainable

Non Fiction - Ann Visits Dr. Gorgeous

Unread post by Anns_boyfriend » Thu Nov 14, 2013 4:27 pm

Ann received a call from the doctor’s office letting her know that Dr. Reynolds would not be in today for her exam as he had to be at the hospital for a delivery and that Dr. Miller was filling in for him. Dr. Reynolds was Ann's gynecologist. The receptionist on the phone asked Ann if she would like to reschedule her appointment. Ann told her that it was fine with the replacement doctor and that she would be in for her scheduled appointment. Ann didn't mind, a doctor is a doctor she took the morning off work for this appointment so she didn't want to reschedule it.

Ann got dressed in a pair of leggings and tank top and threw on a light sweater as the weather was a little chilly and she was heading straight from the doctor’s office to work. Ann got in her car and off she went to the doctor’s office and got there with 10 minutes to spare. Ann checked in and the receptionist told she could go in right away and that the doctor would be right in. She instructed Ann to undress and to put on the white robe that was at the foot of the examination table. She removed all of her clothes and put the robe on the sat up on the exam table hoping that the doctor wouldn't be too long. Ann was going through emails on her phone and she saw an email from me. I had just sent her the story titled Hard Day At Work. Memories of that night were still vivid in her mind and the thought of it just then made her pussy tingle. She touched herself down there lightly and realized that she was damp.

Just then she heard the light knock on the door and Dr. Miller walked in. Dr. Miller was in his early 30s and extremely good looking. Short wavy hair, and light stubble for beard. He stood around 6'2" tall and looked like he spent many hours in the gym. Ann at first was in awe of his gorgeous self then thought to herself that he would see the dampness of her pussy when examining her. She thought, Oh well he's a professional and I'm sure I'm not the first one to have dampness.

He began the examination with the standard stuff, checking her throat, ears and chest with his stethoscope. Asking her questions about her health as he proceeded. He told her that he was now going to check her lungs and breathing so Ann lowered the robe off her shoulders opening it up in the back but still holding it in front of her over her breasts. As he had his stethoscope on her back listening to her lungs Ann thought, what the hell, and let the robe go at the front of her and it fell to her lap exposing her beautiful perky B cup breasts to the cool air of the room. Dr. Miller finished up on her back and put his stethoscope around his neck. He looked at Ann and said "Well now, I see you are ready for your breast exam". He rubbed his hands together to warm them up and apologized to her if his hands felt cold before he put them on her chest and slid them down to her right breast. As soon as his hand made contact with her tit she felt a hunger for him deep within her and her nipples stiffened immediately. His hand continued probing around the nipple to her left breast and underneath looking for anything that felt abnormal. He commented that the first one was all good then moved on to her left one. Repeated the same procedure but this time his hand grazed her nipple and sent a shiver through her body. He noticed this and apologized. She said "not to worry it was all good" and smiled.

Ann was beginning to really feel aroused, first by the thoughts of her boss a few weeks earlier than this gorgeous doctor touching her. She had never felt like this during an examination before but was really wanting to feel him touching her down below. Dr. Miller asked her to lie down with her legs flat on the table. The paper on the table beneath her made crinkling sounds as she moved and lifted a little as it stuck to her bare back side. She lay down as he had asked and he started to examine her abdomen. Probing around and slowly working his way down closer to her damp pussy. She wanted to spread her legs right there and then and forcefully put his hands on her pussy but she just lay there still and let him do what he needed to. He said that all felt good and normal and then told her it was now time for the part that all women dread. Little did he know that on this particular day Ann was actually looking forward to this part of the exam.

He pulled out the stirrups from the end of the table and instructed her to put her feet in them. Ann spread her legs with each foot in a stirrup. Her breathing was now quickening and becoming shallower. He told her to relax and not to feel nervous. She wasn't nervous she was horny for his touch but he mistook her breathing pattern change as nerves. He dragged his stool to the end of the table between Ann's legs. Ann was anxiously awaiting his first touch. He slipped on his rubber glove and rubbed a little lube to his fingers. Ann thought "I don't think you need any lube" because she was already quite wet down there. She wanted to grab him by the head and pull his face to her pussy. Finally it happened, his first contact with her wet cunt; Ann bit the inside of her lip holding in a moan. She felt herself tremble as her parted her pussy and inserted 2 fingers. He circled inside her feeling the walls of her vagina, making sure everything felt fine. Ann loved the feeling of his fingers inside her so much that she was now feeling an orgasm build and all of a sudden it released. Her pussy clamped down on his fingers and spasmed uncontrollably. Ann shook on the table as the orgasm ran through her. Completely lost in the feeling she released a loud moan of extreme pleasure before coming back to reality.

Dr. Miller removed his fingers and began apologizing to Ann. Ann felt embarrassed by cumming on his fingers and he was also embarrassed by what just happened. Ann regained her composure and told him he had done nothing wrong. She was completely worked up and told him that his fingers felt so good inside her. "This has never happened to me before I didn’t know what to do" he told her, and then asked "would you like me continue? " She replied "yes please". Ann thought he meant continue with the examination so very surprised she was when he returned to his spot on his stool, removed his rubber gloves and inserted his two fingers into her very wet pussy but this time he had his thumb on her clit. Rubbing her throbbing clit while his two fingers fucked her cunt. He was making her feel so good, she loved what he was doing to her and the whole time gazing into her eyes. He was working magic; he was definitely a pro at working a pussy with his hand. Running circles over her clit with just the right amount of pressure at the same time as his fingers were sliding in and out fucking her very wet and engorged pussy.

Ann looked up at the clock on the wall and saw that there was only 15 minutes left in her appointment and that there were other patients for him to see. What he was doing felt real good and Ann didn't want it to stop but she now needed a cock inside her so she sat up and told him to take his big cock out and fuck her. Dr. Miller stood up and kicked the stool across the room, undid his pants and pulled them down to his ankles along with his boxers. Took his cock in his right hand and guided to Ann's waiting cunt. He wasted no time entering her and shoved his cock deep into her sopping wet pussy. Ann was pushing back into him with every one of his thrusts. She wanted his large 8 inch cock deeper and deeper within her. Ann could no longer hold her emotions in and began to moan loudly every time he penetrated her. Dr. Miller fucked her pussy to another body trembling orgasm. He took his cock out holding it in his hand and told her to stand next to the table and lean over onto it. He got in behind her and re-entered her. He was holding her hips and pounding his cock deep within her sloppy pussy. Ann grabbed at the pillow and placed it in front of her and dug her face into it trying to muffle her moans. Ann came one last time and Dr. Miller pulled his cock out shooting long hot streams of his cum all over her back and ass. Ann turned around and knelt down before him and took his cock in her mouth to clean up the rest of his sperm off of his dick. She slurped at it and licked him clean.

Dr. Miller volunteered to clean her up but she told him not to that she wanted to keep it to show me later after work. He told her that she was now his favorite patient. He gave her his card and showed her the address to the office he usually works at. Ann said she would make sure to come visit him for her next exam. He pulled his pants back up and said he had to go to his next appointment and walked out. Ann got dressed still mesmerized by what had just happened and left for work. Her day at work went by fairly slowly as she couldn't wait to get home to tell me what happened.

Ann got home from work shortly after I did and I greeted her with a hug and kiss. I asked how her day went and she walked off into the bedroom to get changed saying that I was really good. She came out of the bedroom naked and into our living room where I was sitting on the couch. She asked me if the was something on her back. I got up and moved closer to her to have a look and told her yes there is. She asked "well what is it?" I told her that it looked like dried cum and then I laughed. Then I told her that it was not only on her back but also on her ass and in her ass crack. She said "Cum huh! Well that's exactly what it is". Now she had my attention, I said "let me guess, Gail went out of town again? " and she said "nope" and then told me about Dr. Gorgeous. She told me that she couldn't wait to come home and show me what he had given her. I thanked her for showing me then fucked her for the next hour. I love this girl so much and all her adventures.

THE END...

trucky75
Player

Re: Non Fiction - Ann Visits Dr. Gorgeous

Unread post by trucky75 » Fri Nov 15, 2013 10:43 am

What a great adventure can not waite for the next one