Erotic Massage II: True

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
NYCWifey

Erotic Massage II: True

Unread post by NYCWifey » Tue Jan 08, 2008 2:10 pm

This past weekend hubby finally watched while I received an erotic massage. Mike has given me three massages before and each time he played with my pussy with his fingers-- making me wet and wanting until I had an intense orgasm. Hubby listened in through the intercom during each of these but I guess a massage is like anything else that’s good. Each time you want a little more.

I’ve been feeling more sexy and desirable ever since Mike’s regular visits and Hubby and I have talked about it each time. It’s certainly added another important dimension to our sex life. This last time Hubby and I decided that we would abstain from sex for a week so that my pussy would be really primed for Mike’s visit. That didn’t mean we didn’t talk a lot when we were in bed.

“So you’re really enjoying having Mike touch you?” Hubby asked while lightly caressing me.

“I sure am.” I replied, responding to his caress. But knowing it wouldn’t go far. Hubby was doing it just to get me excited for the weekend. That was very sexy, to have my husband playing with me so that I would be extra excited with another man.

Hubby then asked me if I wanted him to have the same experience with a woman. I thought about it and realized, fair or not, I didn’t and I told him so.

“So you want to be a Hotwife” he said while gently stroking my nipples.

This surprised me a little. I mean hubby encouraged me to have these massages and I certainly liked them.

“Well” I said “I never thought of myself as a Hotwife”

“Think about it” he said while lightly pinching my now stiff nipples. “You want to have sexual relations with other men and you have very energetically. But you don’t want me to do that with other women. Sounds just like a hotwife relationship to me.”

He had me there.

“How do you feel about it?” I asked him.

He began to kiss me deeply and I could feel his dick was very hard. I reached down and touched him.

“Hmm. I guess I have my answer.” I said while stroking him up and down. He reached down and touched my pussy and I was soaked. So he had my answer! We played with each other for a few minutes but then I broke it off. After all we decided that I wouldn’t cum until Mike made me.

Hubby and I decided that I would ask Mike to incorporate my favorite dildo into the massage and that hubby would come in once Mike started to touch my pussy. For some reason I really wanted this—although I wasn’t totally sure why except that this had been a fantasy of my husband’s for a long time.

Mike came to our home on Saturday night and set up in our back room. I was really excited this time. First because Mike was going to use a dildo on me and second because my husband was going to watch.

Like in the past Mike came to our home at 10pm. And like the first time our children were spending the night at a friend’s house. Hubby let him in as I waited, nervous but quite aroused wearing nothing but a long robe. Mike is big and strong but he has a soft voice and a gentle way that is very reassuring. And his hands continue to be wonderful. Like in the past I decided to begin my massage alone so I could relax and give myself into the experience. But I told Mike that hubby would come in later. I also told him about the dildo.

After he set up Mike called me into the room and instructed that I should remove my robe and lie on the table. I did as instructed. It still felt a little strange to be completely naked in front of another man but I was less shy than other times. I guess I was getting used to the routine. There’s just something about a massage, about giving your body over to another person that is very sexy. I now knew that this massage was going to become sexual and well, I hadn’t cum in a week—which was a very long time for my husband and me.

Mike applied warm oil and began to massage my body. He really knew what he was doing and his strong hands were working my muscles in a wonderful way, all the time speaking to me in a low voice that was so sexy, soothing and assuring. Like in the past he spoke with me about my week, about his week, about whether I had any problems or pains since the last massage—nothing out of the ordinary.

While working on the back of my legs Mike would occasionally lightly brush my pussy. He had done this before but it felt different this time—certainly I was a little more horny because I had abstained for a while, but Mike’s touch was also different. He lingered a bit longer rubbing his finger on my gash. Just enough to give me that warm feeling and to get my pussy juices flowing. I liked the way he was teasing me and I smiled and sighed deeply—letting him know I was enjoying this attention.

When I turned over Mike really started to work on my front, especially my breasts and nipples which, because they were so well oiled felt exquisite. Every time he massaged my thighs his fingers would again linger a little longer on my gash, causing me to sigh and let out a low moan.

“MMM…that feels good” I said.

Mike just chuckled and kept working on me.

It was then when hubby came into the room. Mike welcomed him and asked him to sit in the guest chair while he continued to work on me. I didn’t say much but I was way beyond excited to have him in the room while Mike was going to touching me. At first I thought it was because hubby had expressed a desire to see me this way but at that moment I realized I was excited because I wanted my husband to see me being pleasured by another man. I wanted to feel Mike’s hands in and on me and I wanted to see my husband’s face while he watched his Hotwife giving herself to another man’s touch.

Mike once again began to lightly stroke my breasts. MMMM…it felt so good and naughty to feel another man lightly gliding his hands over my nipples. He had oil on his hands so his touch just glided over me, teasing my nipples as they became hard. Hubby was watching my nipples get hard and aroused and that just made me more excited. I began to feel that desire building in the pit of my stomach. I let out another low moan to let him know I was enjoying the attention.

The last time he rubbed my clitoris until I came and I began to moan in anticipation of the pleasure that was going to come. Soon Mike’s other hand began to lightly creep down my belly and across my bush until he started to lightly rub my clitoris. My breathing quickened and I began to moan a little louder. Mike’s fingers were well oiled and that, added to my wetness, had my pussy making that sloshing sound it always does when I’m very aroused.

It felt so good to feel Mike’s hand caressing my sensitive nipples while his other worked on my clit. “MMM” I moaned louder as he continued to work on me—my husband couldn’t mistake why I was making those noises. Almost instinctively I drew my legs up and placed them flat on the table, giving Mike full access to my thoroughly aroused pussy. He responded by slowly pushing his thick finger deep inside of me. It felt so damned good! I started to arch my back and thrust down, fucking Mike’s wonderful hand while his finger slid in and out of me

“Oh God” I moaned as Mike continued to fuck me with his fingers, his other hand now lightly pinching my nipples. Make no doubt about it, it was his fingers that were sliding in and out of my pussy instead of his cock, but he was fucking me nonetheless. And God! He was fucking me good. Right in front of my husband! I continued to bear down on him, the excitement building up in my gut, nipples, and groin, his finger making squishy sounds while it slid in and out of my sopping pussy. And at that moment there was nothing I’d rather be doing than being a Hotwife in my own home, another man’s hand deep inside of me giving me exquisite pleasure while my wonderful husband sat right next to me watching his naughty wife accept another man inside of her body.

Mike then took out my dildo and slowly rubbed it against my opening. I was so aroused my pussy just opened up as he slid the whole thing deep inside of me.

“Oh yes!” I cried out as I began undulating on the dildo that Mike was slowly thrusting into me. Hubby was staring at me with a look of excitement on his face that got me even hotter. Mike continued to pinch my nipples and thrust the dildo into me while I felt my orgasm building.

All I could think of was that there I was, my pussy in the hands of another man while my husband watched his wife having sex with another man. It was so exciting I thought I was going to explode. Mike began to thrust the dildo faster inside of me as I began to almost uncontrollably hump against him.

“Oh my God” I began to scream as I, in the back room, in the hands of another man and in front of my wonderful husband, had an incredibly intense orgasm.

Afterward, as we lay together in our bed, hubby and I planned my next massage. I wonder what we’ll do next...TBC

Mia

Re: Erotic Massage II: True

Unread post by Mia » Tue Jan 08, 2008 6:36 pm

This is the best erotic massage story I have ever read--and I pay attention to massage stories. NYCWifey: this is really good. :)

I come from a poly background, and massage of all kinds (most emphatically including erotic massage) is usually omnipresent at poly parties and get togethers. I've seen entire family rooms/attached living rooms filled with massage tables at some parties (many poly people are professionally trained massage and erotic therapists, whether they practice these specialties professionally or not, and there are usually a LOT of massage tables included in any poly gathering). (P.S. for the curious: The non-massage "permissive" activities usually take place elsewhere in the house--wherever professional massage tables are not required, so: the dining room, the bedrooms of course, the kitchen, pool house, laundry room...)

There aren't that many massage stories, and those that exist usually aren't very good.

This one is very good.

Kudos.

Pjandrox
Trainable

Unread post by Pjandrox » Tue Jan 08, 2008 11:10 pm

I am in total agreement with Mia. Both this installment and part one really brought me right into the room with you and your masseur. As a husband myself I could really relate to what your husband was going through to see you ravished that way. I hope there is more!

bradley

Unread post by bradley » Wed Jan 09, 2008 9:30 pm

Will be waiting impatiently for the next installment...:)

NYCWifey

Unread post by NYCWifey » Thu Jan 10, 2008 2:16 am

Mia, PJ & Bradley,

Thanks for the encouragement. Believe me, a year ago I'd have never imagined this. Both hubby and I are enjoying ourselves immensely!