The Guest

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
rodolfo

The Guest

Unread post by rodolfo » Wed Jan 09, 2008 5:39 pm

Restaurant Meeting

Anticipation crackled as I sipped my manhattan rocks. For over a month Al and I had planned and vetted this opportunity. Linda seemed to be a willing partner with her brief e-mail messages, and our one brief phone conversation. What we had thought of, and imagined happening was thrilling to all of us I suspected. Meeting these strangers, sharing conversation and that word again…anticipation. Al wanted Linda and I to be sexual partners for all our mutual pleasure.

Oh I wanted it also. Linda had impressed me as a very thoughtful and attractive woman, and that was confirmed the moment I saw them enter the foyer of the restaurant attached to the Gateway Holiday Inn that Al had said was the right place. He had wanted Linda to have a lover. I think I was a safe, and I would like to think attractive stranger from across the country in town for only a few days.

Al had shared with me that recent prostate surgery and treatments had rendered him unable to perform as he had obviously wanted with Linda, but there was more. He wanted to see her experience sexual pleasure with another man……and for both of them this was to be a shared sexual expression. I was there to please her, and him through the seduction, desire and action of pure fresh sex.

As they approached I read that their nervousness matched mine. In a near vacant hotel on the Sunday after thanksgiving we took some plush seats in a side sitting area. Al made sure that I was seated next to Linda. As she removed her coat I noticed her red satin top sans bra, long black pants from which emerged fishnet covered legs into black pumps. I could only guess if she was wearing panties as she had teased in an e-mail. I ordered drinks for them and we nestled into our seats.

Linda’s eyes were kind and direct looking out from her attractive face with short blond hair. Al was friendly and excited. I was thrilled to be so near to this beautiful blond woman. Immediately, I knew I wanted her, and I instinctually felt Linda felt similarly. The pheremone moja was excellent. As we talked it was clear that we 50 year olds shared the belief that our lives were to be lived, and that a more open sexuality was not only healthy, it was desirable. Al left us alone by going to the bathroom and Linda and I both were able to say directly that “we found each other attractive”. It felt so easy, to acknowledge our simple human desire. I realized that there was exquisite pleasure to come.

We shared stories from our past that had lead us to entertain such ideas. A ménage a trios, two men and a woman, the man watching his female partner joyously say yes to vigorous sex with a man she was just meeting. All of it there to be enjoyed without jealousy, fear, or power distortions. Fun, delightful, juicy sex.

Mezzanine Exploration

When Al returned, it was clear that we were interested in going to the next plateau. Al had clearly thought extensively about this meeting as he led us to a mezzanine sitting area which overlooked the pool and the large lobby. He had desired to have us both touch Linda intimately in this public place. Linda didn’t hesitate to sit between us and soon allow Al to reach over and touch her breast. He then lowered his head and through the deep V in her blouse, exposed her left breast and suckled her pale nipple. Her hand crept over and found my stiff cock as I moved closer. I asked her if I could touch her and she smiled and said yes.

For about five minutes we all explored each others bodies, I took her right breast and nipple into my mouth, and Linda lifted her leg over mine and opened her legs for me to touch her moist womanhood. She moaned softly as I reached down and pressed my fingers into her vulva through her soft pants. We were ready to move to my suite…..before we were actually observed and arrested. Linda noted that there was probably a camera on us…..which we all understood to be likely, and laughed.

Suite Completion

Walking to my suite just as Al had imagined I felt light headed. I was smitten with Linda….she was very sophisticated and sexy, and she had openly consented to be my sexual partner. I felt thrilled as well as very lucky to be chosen. We all wandered the long hall to my room with smiles to the women cleaning who were the only persons visible in the corridor. Linda almost stopped to talk with one of the women, she seemed full of wanton energy, and very open with her sexual aura. I sensed she was enjoying her sexuality in a deep way.

Inside my suite Linda and Al both expressed their enjoyment of the large room with a Jacuzzi area. I opened and poured us all another glass of Merlot and after a few minutes of comfortable talk Linda said she would use the bathroom. Al and I both told each other that we were having a great time and went back to our phone conversations of Linda wanting to be frisked, something that she had experienced another time with delight. Submitting to my authority…..oh the possibilities. We talked about where the best place for that would be, and I gladly let Al select an alcove where he would have a great view of me inspecting Linda.

When she came from the bathroom, she had changed out of the black pants and now had on a short black skirt to go with her red satin blouse and fishnet stockings. She was so sensuous and proud. Al then went to the bathroom, I thought he wanted us to have a moment alone. Linda approached me and put down her wine glass and came into my arms. She gave me a small kiss as her hands moved across my body. This was a woman who knew what she wanted, and thank god what she seemed to want right now was me. A few minutes passed as I gently caressed her breasts and hips, she likewise found my hard cock again for fingertip strokes.

When Al returned I told Linda that I had heard “she was a dangerous woman”. She laughed as I led her to the select spot of wall. I firmly took her hands and pressed them against the wall and told her to spread her legs for the search. She seemed to shudder in anticipation as I became more forceful. I have strong hands and I took control of her body. Beginning with her upraised hands and arms I kneaded into her muscles and tissue moving down to her sides. Feeling her ribs from behind I moved closer and reached in front of her and cupped her breasts with both hands. I had imagined this moment for a long while as Al told me that Linda would like this.

I heard Linda sigh and move her ass back into me. She squirmed as my cock pressed into her bottom, and she actually knocked me back a step as her hunger expressed itself with her ass grinding into me. Her desire ignited my passion. I wanted to fuck this woman so badly.

All this time Al had been speaking to us, telling Linda how beautiful she was and that it was very sexy seeing her open herself to me. I reached down and lifted Linda’s skirt with my hands and was thrilled to find that she had taken her panties off – if she had ever had any on…..as she had teased me with in e-mails.

Her ass was magnificent. I remember thinking it was the finest I had ever seen. Heart shaped and firm, I was in danger of being overcome with this woman’s sexual beauty. I fell to my knees on the carpet as my hands finished our “search” to her ankles and my lips came into contact with the finest ass I have ever known. I kissed and licked her flesh and smelled her arousal. My tongue licked at her long crack and I very slowly allowed us both to enjoy the sensation of my tongue meeting her ass. I did not press in deep, as Al had told me that she did not like anal penetration. Fondling like this though seemed to be working for both of us.

I exclaimed to Al that “this is very, very dangerous woman!!” My fingers now had reached her vagina and stroked reverently along Linda’s slit. She was moist and as I entered her for the first time I felt her legs spread slightly and heard her moan. She was wet and tight, and our sense of intimacy and submittal seemed to move to a deeper level. After a few minutes of sweet exploration I had to taste her and squeezed my face below her legs and licked Linda’s womanhood for the first time. She was heavenly in her wetness and scent. Licking into her cunt I felt like a starving man.

I withdrew my fingers and tongue from her vagina, and stepped back. My instincts were that we had completed a special fantasy of all of ours. Linda’s and my eyes met and I felt a sweet passion was being shared by all three of us. Al suggested that we go the bed, and as she walked there Linda lifted her red satin top over her head a let it and her tiny skirt drop to the floor as she scooted onto the large beds crisp white sheets.

She sprawled across the bed languidly on her back with just her thigh highs on and it was my first moment looking at her whole body. I just stared as my heart beat wildly. Linda was amazingly attractive. Her bodies proportions were wonderful: moderate sized breasts with soft pink/brown areolas and nipples, lovely white skin that seemed without mark, and her posture was so sensual that I was completely enthralled.

I removed my clothes down to my black mock turtleneck and matching body fitting cotton and spandex mid-thigh underwear. Moving to the edge of the bed I noticed Linda looking intently at my cock coiled there for her. I love to go slow, and my sense was that we were both really enjoying our mutual seduction. Linda reached out and felt the outline of my penis through the black material as I stood there bedside, letting her stroke me, and take me as she wanted. Al continued to tell Linda and I how amazing this was. I could tell that he was deriving much pleasure from watching this woman that he loved let her sexual nature roam freely. I was there to make real their personal fantasies, and I was enjoying myself immensely.

Al asked Linda to consider making me “feel good”. Their couple’s language was not explicit, but the erotic quality was very clear. I removed my shorts and shirt and laid down on the bed and Linda crawled over to me and took my bare cock in her hand as if she were weighing it. She then held my testicles and looked closely at my genitals and in time she lowered her head and took my firm manhood into her mouth. It was warm and wet and she slowly worked her hand up and down my shaft. I relaxed as the luxurious feel of her mouth and tongue washed over my cock. She was in no hurry and neither was I as this fine woman worked my penis for a good long while.

Eventually she came up to lie next to me and we embraced. I had realized that she was not one to open to passionate kissing which is something that I would have loved to do with her. So occasionally we shared a closed mouth kiss. Simple and sweet. I felt she was reserving some elements of her sexuality and intimacy for Al. I felt very comfortable and respectful of that.

I wanted to taste her deeply. I really wanted to lose myself in her exquisite sexuality, and so I led her to lay back on the wide bed and spread her legs for me to crawl into. Before me was a small vaginal opening with wispy blond hair. Lovely beyond imagination. My mouth moved to her and I was intoxicated with her sweet scent. I nosed into her clitoris and let my tongue slide up and down her lips. She tasted so good. I lapped her for a long time, and rolled my tongue and fucked it into her orifice. I really did not want to stop but after she tensed and wrapped her legs tightly around my head and tremored in orgasm I finally relented.

We rested and I passed Linda her wine glass, as we talked about how wonderful a time we were having. Al seemed to think that I was ready for completion, but what I was feeling was more the high of a tantric sexual affair. The feeling of euphoria with no need to have an orgasm…..no need at all - only sublime pleasure. But after a short break it was clear that it was time for man and woman to come into each other.

Though I am V-safe and with no STD’s, we had all agreed that we would use condoms and I moved to put mine on. I seldom have used condoms through the years, as I and my partner’s have been very selective about both our birth control, and health. But my respect for this couple was paramount even though I knew there would be a loss of sensation for me.

I had stationed the fine German lubricant ID Millenium near the bed and I asked Linda if she would like me to apply some. She said yes and I rubbed a generous amount into her vagina and slightly onto her anus. I kneeled along side her as I lightly touched her vagina, clitoris and allowed my fingers to brush across her anus, which seemed to be very enjoyable for her. I’m not sure of Al and Linda’s experience with other men, or sex in general but I felt that Al was a bit surprised by how slowly I went at each phase. Linda though appeared to be liking it….. We continued this titillation for a few minutes.

Linda asked me how I wanted her and I laid back and told her to come on top of me. She had displayed no fear or hesitation throughout our time together which I found rare and delightful. She squatted above me and with her hand led my cock to her vaginal entrance. She was extremely limber and with a smile looking down at me she lowered herself down onto my cock. It was done. Linda slid up and down my hard cock smiling while she fucked me. Al sighed and said this was amazing.

How good was this, a lovely woman coming to my room and making sweet love as her partner watches with awe. Linda’s cunt felt so good and I lifted myself up into her while grabbing her ass and establishing a nice rhythm as we passed sensuous time together.

After awhile, perhaps near 10 minutes, her legs must have tired and Linda rolled again to her side and began to roll down her last shred of clothing her black fishnet thigh highs. They had been enchanting, contrasting with her pink skin. I helped her remove the stockings and took her legs into my hands as I kneeled above her. I couldn’t resist one more taste of her vagina as her legs sprawled below me, her slit glistening. I lapped for a moment but it was time for me to plunge into this fine woman.

Linda whispered to me that she “wanted to lift my ass in the air”. To me this meant that she wanted me to take her from behind and we shifted on the bed as she got on her knees and raised her magnificent ass to me. Breathtaking….I really was enamored with her ass. My cock had wilted in this exchange, and I needed some time to get it stiff again through the condom. I used my fingers and then my thumb to probe Linda’s vagina…..she wanted my cock badly as she squirmed on to my fingers. Firm enough I was able to get my cock inside her but being a tall woman my angle standing next to the bed wasn’t great. We should have experimented with different angles, but after a few minutes I abandoned the effort…..and Linda relaxed down onto the bed. I felt badly, in that that position had not worked as well as I think she or I had hoped.

Moving above her again on my knee’s I added some lubricant to her clitoris and vagina and placed my cockhead at her opening. Looking into her eyes I slowly entered her while my fingers caressed her clitoris. I stroked it’s length between my thumb and forefinger as my cock began to move in, and out of her wet cunt. I moved into Linda slowly and shallowly. Then I would withdraw and again push in teasing the nerves at the mouth of her vagina and the tip of my prick.
We smiled into each others eyes, and when Al sighed I glanced over and saw his intent smile as his hand covered his cock. He asked me if I understood. I told him that I did. The unexpressed theme being the exquisite pleasure of watching a woman you love fucking another man. The primal image of the sexual goddess taking her pleasure!!

I moved from my knee’s down to the superior position holding my weight up off of Linda as I began to ram my cock into her harder, and harder. She widened her hips and accepted and gave a glorious fucking. We lost ourselves for precious minutes as we drove into each other. I heard her murmur “yes….yes” as we slid deeply into each others beings, both physical and spiritual. My testacles gave a twitch as my semen began to rise. This way would lie an incredible orgasm. I whispered back to Linda that “ I want to spray my come into you”. But it was not to be. We had been sexually pummeling each other for a good while when I felt Linda move from our locked sexual position, which I read as her needing to change positions. I moved off of her, with sweat and hard breathing marking my male body. What a fantastic lover.

We again rested, and this time I felt that our moment of “lost in sexual consciousness” had passed. Al suggested that I still needed to be satisfied to Linda, but I responded that I was feeling wonderful. In the tantric vernacular…..”my kundalini was up” – hah. I didn’t like the idea of Linda laboring to make me come, though I had come into that territory twice in our loving. I was feeling very satisfied. Euphoric as a man suffused with sexual scents and thrilled nerve endings. Sharing this sexual adventure with Linda, and Al had been all I could have imagined.

Linda went to the bathroom to change. My perception was that her thoughts had shifted to Al’s needs. I put my black turtleneck back on and left my loins exposed, and tingling. Going to my refrigerator I took out chilled pomegranate juice that I had bought for this moment. When Linda returned looking flushed and so lovely we shared this ancient juice of lore as I shared that it was an elexir of the Gods…..desirable for replenishment after great sex. I believe that last momento was symbolic of our great adventure. We had dared to drink deeply of each other.

We had met at 4 PM. My thinking had been that it provided the time for an extended sexual tryst….and yet gave Linda and Al time to digest the emotions and images of their choice. Leaving at 7 PM it was clear to me that Linda wanted to have time to give Al the attention that he deserved. This man had wanted his love to feel the joy of another mans hard cock and passion, with his generous approval. She had the courage to accept his offer. Now it was again his turn to be the man in her arms.

At the door Linda gave me an embrace of closure. It was a kind ending to a rare experience. Al shook my hand and wished me well, and lamented that I didn’t live closer. I smiled knowing that it was done. This daring duo had acted out their fantasy…..one that I shared. Now it was to be a treasured memory.