The Sexual Adventures of a Loving Couple

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
blackp951
Prepubescent

The Sexual Adventures of a Loving Couple

Unread post by blackp951 » Wed Dec 04, 2013 11:44 am

Chapter 1
We met Dave and Carol wile on vacation in Cabo. They were a handsome couple and easy to talk to. Corinne and Carol had a lot in common, as they were both successful career women deeply in groused in the financial industry. My wife was one of the top producers in her brokerage firm and Carol managed a hedge fund for a small group of, uber-wealthy investors. Dave and I joked that we also shared a common interest; watching our beautiful wives playing in the water, walking down the beach and laying out in the sun.
The girls spent a great deal of time talking about work, which bored the shit out of Dave and me, so we spent most of our time on the beach volleyball court. Dave was in great shape for his age, which was a couple of years older than me at 50. He obviously took care of himself and wasn’t a bad volleyball player either. As we played, the girls would lie out on the beach, or go for walks down to the market about a kilometer away. Our friendship blossomed over the week at the resort, as we ate together at night and hung out together during the day.
It was at diner, in the Japanese restaurant, that Carol mentioned to Corinne that a few of her more affluent clients were holding a masquerade ball in the coming weeks and that she thought that we would enjoy attending the event. She also thought that it would be a great place for Corinne to network and perhaps add to her already long list of heavy hitters. Our meal arrived and we began to feast on a delicious variety of teriyaki, tempura and sushi. Dave and Carrol were also nipping on Saki throughout the night and were starting to act a little more openly than they had through the week, and as inebriated people often do, they were getting a little sexually playful with each other and with us! While waiting for desert, Carol was leaning over to whisper in my ear that she thought that Corinne was one of the smartest and most beautiful women she had ever met. I was a more than a little surprised when I felt her hand rest delicately on my upper thigh while she was talking to me and even more surprised to feel her fingertips, deliberately tickling the head of my growing manhood. I pulled away, so that Corinne wouldn’t see, but I was too late! She was smiling at me, knowing full well how awkward I felt. She must have know that Carol was a little drunk or maybe she felt flattered that a woman as attractive as Carol would find her husband as attractive as she did, but what ever she was feeling or thinking, she didn’t make any effort to stop Carol’s gentle stroking and even went so far as to lean in and give me a little kiss while Carol slowly circled the tip of now hard member with her index finger.
After dinner we decided to go into Cabo and go dancing. Dave and Carol were feeling no pain at all and I asked Corinne if she wanted to go into town with them or head back to our room and she surprised me by indicating that she thought it would be fun to go dancing on our last night out.
When we got to Senior Frogs the bar was already hopping. It was filled with young partiers and few “seasoned” folks like us. Both Corinne and Carol were over-dressed for the club, as they were still in their evening wear from our dinner and Dave and I looked a little like lecherous old men ogling the sexy young girls on the dance floor. Carol must have spotted Dave and I starring at a couple of hot College girls grinding on the dance floor, because she grabbed Corinne by the hand and said, “Let’s give these boys something to stare at!” And with that, she pulled Corinne onto the dance floor. I really thought Corinne would bounce right back to the table, but she stayed out on the floor with Carol and danced to an up-beat number; bopping around like she was a 20-something herself. The two women were obviously making a splash, as two young bucks positioned themselves behind each of our wives and started to bump and grind with them. Corinne surprised me again, when I saw her pressing back into the young stud and even let him hold her waist and liberally roam his hands around her sexy body. Carol was enjoying the same treatment, when Dave leaned into me and told me how turned he got watching his wife flirt with other people. “Look how hot she looks with her ass pressed into that young dudes crotch! I bet he has a huge hard-on!” As if on cue, I saw Carol reach back and feel the kid’s cock while looking directly at Dave; placing her hand over her mouth, with wide eyes and a fake look of surprise. Dave laughed and told me to look at Corinne. Her young buck had slid his hand up the backside of her skirt and was getting a nice feel of my wife’s bare ass, and it seemed as if she was enjoying the attention immensely. I have to admit; I was more than a little aroused by the whole scene. When the song ended the boys walked our wives back to the table. The girls gave them each a little kiss and told them thanks for dance. The kid who was dancing with Corinne, leaned in and gave her ass one more squeeze and I just happened to notice her hand cupping his cock and balls as well!
We spent the rest of the night dancing and flirting with our spouses and each other and the girls enjoyed a few more dances with their young men. When it was time to leave, we all jumped into a cab together. I told the other three I would hop in the front because there was only room for the three of them in the back of the cab. They jumped in the back, with Corinne sandwiched between Dave and Carol. The ride back to the resort took only fifteen minutes but in that time, I could see in the drivers’ mirror and the side mirror that both Carol and Dave were moving their hands along Corinne’s legs. I tried to turn around, pretending to talk about the club, so I could get a better look at what was going on, but it was too dark to see anything. The look on Corinne’s face told me that Dave and Carol might just be caressing something a little more that her toned thighs!
When we arrived back at the hotel, Dave asked us if we wanted to come back to their room for a nightcap, but Corinne said that she was tiered and want to get to sleep, as our flight left early the next day. She promised to e-mail Carol about the masquerade ball in the weeks to come, and off we went to our respective rooms. As soon as we entered our suite, Corinne pressed her body, hard against mine and kissed me more deeply than she had since we started dating twenty years ago. She broke away from the kiss long enough to whisper in my ear that she wanted me to touch her sex. I was taken aback by my wife’s’ wonton request, but I readily obliged her, all the same. The first thing I sensed when running my hand up her thigh, was the intense heat radiating from her groin, followed by the complete lack of undergarments! I was expecting to feel her silky thong, but was met with her soaking, swollen pussy. “Finger fuck me.” She whispered. Amazed at my wifes’ language, I slowly stroked my middle finger through her outer labia, spreading her wetness up and down the length of her sex. My finger found it’s way into her, gently pumping in and out of her as my thumb rubbed around her engorged cliterous. I could not believe how turned on Corinne was, and in-turn, found myself harder than I had been since my high school bus rides, watching Sylvia Herbold’s tits bouncing around braless in her tight t-shirts! I pushed Corinne back on the bed and I dropped to my knees, so that I could taste her matted cooze. She had the sweetest tasting pussy and tonight she was riper than a Georgian peach in the fall! I gently pressed my tongue flat against her nub, and then extended it down her wet lips until I could bury the length of it deep inside of her. Corinne was squeezing my head with her thighs, panting breathlessly and moaning for me to please put my cock in her. I had never seen her so aroused but I responded quickly by turning her onto her hands and knees. Her ass in the air makes me so hot, and tonight was no different! I pressed her shoulders down to the bed and rested all my upper body weight on her delicate shoulders. Her breasts were pressing out from under her, crushed by my weight and her sex was swelling out from between her thighs. I drove my cock home in one penetrating thrust, and continued my carnal assault at full speed, all the while, Corinne was crying out, “Fuck me harder….Give me your hard cock…..FUCK ME…..FUCK ME!!!!” It was more than I could take, and shot my load deep into her. It felt like the head of my cock was resting against her cervix and I was shooting my seed right into her womb! Corrine sensed my climax and started to cum uncontrollably. I kept myself locked firmly and deeply buried in her, and basked in the feeling of our combined juices dripping down my balls and thighs.
After a few minutes of being locked together, my softening cock dropped out of Corinne. I released the pressure on her shoulders and she rolled onto her back, legs spread, and my seed spilling out of her lips and coating her hot little asshole. “I haven’t felt that hot and bothered for years!” Corinne breathed. “Thank you for letting me have a little fun tonight, and thank you for giving me just what I needed to put out my fire!”
I softly pressed the palm of my hand against her still swollen pussy, feeling our wet heat as it steamed out of her. “What got into you tonight babe?” I asked. “I mean, holy shit, you are always super sexy but tonight you crossed some of your own personal boundaries! Like, when did you loose your panties and what was happening in the back of the cab on the way back here from the club??!!”
“I know I was pushing things a bit, but you make me feel so loved and protected that I wanted to step outside my comfort zone for once! Did you like what you saw and experienced? I know it was almost too much for me. I mean, in a good way!” She laughed.
“I loved every minute of it! But I really want to know what got into you tonight and don’t leave any details out!!”

allengt
Site Admin

Re: The Sexual Adventures of a Loving Couple

Unread post by allengt » Wed Dec 04, 2013 12:01 pm

Welcome to the forum.
Only a fool test the depth of the water with both feet.
A bigger fool than the fellow who knows it all is the one who'll argue with him.

Read the rules: app.php/rules

blackp951
Prepubescent

Re: The Sexual Adventures of a Loving Couple

Unread post by blackp951 » Thu Dec 05, 2013 10:19 am

Thanks. I hope folks like the story.