Blush

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
dplover
Experienced

Blush

Unread post by dplover » Thu Dec 05, 2013 11:14 am

After midnight.

“Hi”, Shelly blushed a little, her makeup was gone.

“Hey...” involuntarily I shrugged my shoulders.

“Thank you...I love you”, she sounded a little guilty, good I thought. Her hair looked was freshly brushed, probably two minutes ago in the car mirror.

“You OK...” her purse made a thump at the other end of the couch.

“I guess...yea...maybe...I don't know”. What the fuck was I supposed to say.

“I love you”. Right at that moment I couldn't say it back

Shelly leaned in for a kiss, maybe not, I turned my head.

Undeterred Shelly settled in my lap facing me, her knees straddled my legs. Her boobs were bouncy under the sundress, raising her bottom a little her hand cupped the front of my pants, now at eye level her tits wobbled loosely.

“I love you...”, her search was unrewarded. I didn't answer her. Both hands around my neck Shelly nuzzled my neck.

“Thank you...I love you...so much”, too many kisses on my neck to count.

“Did you miss me...” breathy and emotional Shelly kissed her way up to my ear.

“Fuck me...”.

“Shelly... really...I mean really...”. A nipple almost peeped out when she sat up straight again, then any distance between or bodies evaporated, her full breasts pressed my chest.

“Kiss me...please...kiss me”, her neck was sweaty, only the faintest whiff of perfume remained.

A thin strap passed under my chin, I really wasn't in the mood for this. The other side of her neck was salty on my lips.

“Mmmm...” both straps dangled, only the pressure between us held the yellow fabric in place. I did my part, Shelly didn't, the little dress crumpled in a pile on my lap.

Unblinking, Shelly eyes were lusty, “I love you....” a quiver shimmied down my back., she cupped my jaw in her solf hands, her breasts were bare just below my gaze.

“I love you...”, Is it possible to refuse a bare chested girl? Shelly's breast pressed against me, her back was naked and smooth in my hands, just like the very first time I ever kissed her, my penis demanded attention.

I hate that I'm horny now, I hate it when she does this shit, I hate watching her get ready, shower and dress, primp and preen, I hate staying up waiting, I hate that wet spot that develops in my underwear.

The homing coming kiss is the hardest, the first one is always emotional, love, arousal, angst...I always swear to myself I'm not going to do it.

Five buttons on my shirt, one on my jeans, it's hard to resist a half naked girl that wants you naked too.

That feel sooo good...0.god it's sooo hard on my clit”. Shelly softest curls were nested along my penis, she was a sticky, greasy mess down there.

“Did you fuck...him”. I don't know why I always ask.

“We made love...honey...twice”. Shelly kissed me again for punctuation.

A lap dance is nice I guess, a dark strip club, thumping music, a disinterested girl with a nice ass and a thong grinding you through you pants...this wasn't like that.

“Is it still slutty now...”, Shelly slowly humped hardon. She was naked under her dress, she was very wet, and very interested. The only sounds were breathy whispers and the sliding of wet genitalia.

“You like that”, Shelly's bare breasts were warm against my chest, her breath was hot and humid on my ear. She spread her knees further, increasing the friction on my manhood.

“You still think it was slutty to go without my panties....”. I had said something like that earlier. Shelly was humping me a little faster now.

“I love you:, Shelly whispered

“O' god...fuck me...”,she said, then with one hand between us Shelly did the deed.

“I...love...you...”, little kisses with each word

“O my god Shelly...uhhh god...”, Shelly was sticky and greasy, oozy and familiar, this wasn't going to take very long.

“I love you”. Shelly slowed and then stopped rocking all together. Deep in her belly I could feel her most feminine muscles adjusting to my deep penetration, Shelly felt comfortable and familiar around me.

“I love you...”, her head rested on my shoulder, just a whisper.

“I love you too...”.

“I love you...” Shelly dripped, I could feel it on the inside of my thigh.

“Honey...”

“Yes Shelly...”.

“Honey I want a baby....” This wasn't new idea, I played along for now.

“When do want to start trying...”.

“We started trying today....”

Flagflyer

Re: Blush

Unread post by Flagflyer » Thu Dec 05, 2013 11:28 am

Sexy sexy

noeandmik
Trainable

Unread post by noeandmik » Sat Dec 07, 2013 5:23 am

Hot story!

wishIcouldBeCucked
Experienced

Unread post by wishIcouldBeCucked » Sat Dec 07, 2013 8:28 am

very hot story, please continue!

Tommy2662
Prepubescent

Unread post by Tommy2662 » Sat Dec 07, 2013 8:32 am

Nice!

outlanderwench
Virgin

Unread post by outlanderwench » Thu Jan 09, 2014 6:33 am

Nice start!
Hi, I'm here to read the stories and real-life experiences. I'm not seeking a bull, a cyber friend or a fb.

Respectfully,
OutlanderWench