She's out to dinner tonight....

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
SmilingHusband
Pervert

She's out to dinner tonight....

Unread post by SmilingHusband » Mon Dec 30, 2013 1:54 pm

Well, she's out to dinner tonight. A meet & greet with a prospect she met on Ashley Madison (he knows about me and our HWing).

Obviously, I am not there. :shock:

it's just a meet & greet with her being green-lighted for some kissing if the mood strikes her. I'm home, having dinner with my children, walking the dog, etc.

(gulp).

(this guy seemed a bit more shy, so we agreed my presence might be a detriment to a good time for the 2 of them. So, I bowed out).
Last edited by SmilingHusband on Mon Dec 30, 2013 4:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

watchingherenjoy
Prepubescent

Re: SHe's out to dinner tonight....

Unread post by watchingherenjoy » Mon Dec 30, 2013 2:02 pm

How exciting - looking forward to your updates! I'm curious if he's 'experienced' in the HW lifestyle himself (i.e. has he played with another couple before)? I ask because we may soon be having a meet & greet with someone she met on AM as well and I'm already thinking ahead as to whether or not I'd be there for the 1st meeting. If the other guy has some experience in this area I guess he'd be much more comfortable having the husband there vs. a guy who hasn't done this before.

Mariner69
Trainable

Unread post by Mariner69 » Mon Dec 30, 2013 2:12 pm

Hope Sweet Cheeks has a great evening and that she brings home some exciting details for you to enjoy as well!

SmilingHusband
Pervert

Unread post by SmilingHusband » Mon Dec 30, 2013 2:25 pm

thanks guys. this guy knows of me, and of HWing in general, but has no experience with it. that's ok, we don't require that at this point.

MrsTruckstar
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by MrsTruckstar » Mon Dec 30, 2013 2:42 pm

How sloooooowwwwww is your clock tiiiicccckkkiiinnnggg Mr SMH?
and hers so fast whoo woo.

How many times have you looked at your watch?

This is the thing I experience on the occasions my husband plays alone (very occasionally). Luckily for me, it is more your way round in our relationship.

You will be fine. Another second has passed reading this, tick tock. My heart is my mouth. I really want this to be good for you and her

Mrs T
X
Can we all please be nice to each other. Disagree by all means but please be nice.[/size]

jane
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by jane » Mon Dec 30, 2013 2:57 pm

ah that's great :)

SmilingHusband
Pervert

Unread post by SmilingHusband » Mon Dec 30, 2013 3:01 pm

MrsTruckstar wrote:How sloooooowwwwww is your clock tiiiicccckkkiiinnnggg Mr SMH?
and hers so fast whoo woo.
How many times have you looked at your watch?

I am actually pretty cool. I always have alot to do here at home in the evenings, so, I am keeping busy. that helps.

This is the thing I experience on the occasions my husband plays alone (very occasionally). Luckily for me, it is more your way round in our relationship.You will be fine. Another second has passed reading this, tick tock. My heart is my mouth. I really want this to be good for you and her
Mrs T
X
Thanks. I hope she's having a nice time. either way, it is great practice for her first solo dinner. and good practice for me too, right? :)
jane wrote:ah that's great :)
thanks Jane. I trust her 100% to stick to our boundaries for this meet, so, that is really helping me feel like a cool customer tonight. :cool:

MrsTruckstar
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by MrsTruckstar » Mon Dec 30, 2013 3:12 pm

Rah, rah, rah, HWsweetcheeks
Can we all please be nice to each other. Disagree by all means but please be nice.[/size]

SmilingHusband
Pervert

Unread post by SmilingHusband » Mon Dec 30, 2013 3:18 pm

Just got a quick message. she's on her way home, and she "wants me to meet him"

I guess that means it went well.

lozrob66
Experienced

Unread post by lozrob66 » Mon Dec 30, 2013 3:28 pm

Sounds like you got your guy?
Remember, "life goes on long after the thrill of livin' is gone!"

MrsTruckstar
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by MrsTruckstar » Mon Dec 30, 2013 3:29 pm

SmilingHusband wrote:Just got a quick message. she's on her way home, and she "wants me to meet him"

I guess that means it went well.
I am really pleased for you both.......I can go to sleep now LOL.

viking68
Experienced

Unread post by viking68 » Mon Dec 30, 2013 3:39 pm

Sounds very good!
V
Growing Old is mandatory!
Growing Up is optional!

Rocketman
Trainable

Unread post by Rocketman » Mon Dec 30, 2013 3:41 pm

Sounds like things are moving along nicely. All the best to you both.

SmilingHusband
Pervert

Unread post by SmilingHusband » Mon Dec 30, 2013 3:57 pm

thanks.

boing469
Player

Re: She's out to dinner tonight....

Unread post by boing469 » Mon Dec 30, 2013 8:51 pm

great to hear it all went well.. for both of you ... SC, a bit curious why it is hard to remember the rules while on a date?

MrsTruckstar
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by MrsTruckstar » Mon Dec 30, 2013 10:28 pm

Remembering rules when you have lots of the them whilst trying to be natural, I think she means. She was not saying she didn't follow them.

He wants to hold my hand, what does the rules say?
He wants to start the date late what does the rules say?
I think she means that things will occur that they didn't discus prior and don't have a rule for.

SmilingHusband
Pervert

Unread post by SmilingHusband » Tue Dec 31, 2013 5:46 am

boing469 wrote:great to hear it all went well.. for both of you ... SC, a bit curious why it is hard to remember the rules while on a date?
it was just a rookie mistake (on both ends), and it had to do with a text message when "leaving". the mix up lead to a time discrepancy that through me off. when the imagination runs, it can be bad. we worked though it, and it's completely behind us now. mistakes are going to happen. no harm no foul, it's the past now.

the FB already sent me a "thanks!" e-mail, and added me on Yahoo messenger. Both good signs, IMO. But, what a trip! Getting an e-mail from another man, thanking you for dinner with your wife, and adding "she is smokin' hot!"

if that ain't the cold hard slap of reality, I don't know what is!!! :shock:

Total time was about 2 1/2 hours of date, then travel time home. We talked alot at first. Worked through the issue above, then she put those diabolical "Sweet Cheeks" to work. My previous mood fell away like wet tissue paper. And much hotness flowed!! :cool:

wOOf!! that was a good one. :D

jane
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by jane » Tue Dec 31, 2013 5:50 am

so happy for you two :)

SmilingHusband
Pervert

Unread post by SmilingHusband » Tue Dec 31, 2013 5:54 am

jane wrote:so happy for you two :)
thanks Jane. lots to process, but all things seem headed in the right direction. this is proceeding at a pace and manner that we are both comfortable with so, :up: :up:
InLimbo wrote:I love how she is taking her time in choosing the right man for her 1st time. Anticipation and seduction only grow more intense over time. Enjoy it as long as you both can stand it.
yep!! we're on the same page now, and keeping the momentum going, without rocking the boat too much. ;)

D+D
OHW Addict

Unread post by D+D » Tue Dec 31, 2013 5:56 am

MrsTruckstar wrote:Remembering rules when you have lots of the them whilst trying to be natural, I think she means. She was not saying she didn't follow them.

He wants to hold my hand, what does the rules say?
He wants to start the date late what does the rules say?
I think she means that things will occur that they didn't discus prior and don't have a rule for.
Mrs. T you always know how to say things in a simple, easy to understand, and very precise way. You're probably right on as usual. This is something we husbands fail to realize sometimes until we become actual hot wife hubbies. And even then some of us still struggle. But you are right on. Lots of pressure on the wives sometimes. Of course no one said that it was going a simple thing. ;)

D+D
OHW Addict

Unread post by D+D » Tue Dec 31, 2013 5:59 am

Btw...congratulations SH and SC. The best to you both.

Mariner69
Trainable

Unread post by Mariner69 » Tue Dec 31, 2013 6:08 am

SH, Glad to hear things went well for you two last night! You and SC are sharing a magical journey that I think will take your marriage to an amazing new level of love, intimacy and off the charts sexual adventures!!

SmilingHusband
Pervert

Unread post by SmilingHusband » Thu Jan 02, 2014 7:18 am

Well, taking another small step. :up:

Next step is for me to meet him (Sweet Cheeks wants me to meet him), so, I e-mailed a suggested way to do so. All three of us will meet at a local place for a couple of hours for drinks and talking, etc. Some light over-clothes contact between the two of them is cool, as well as some kissing, etc. I'm hoping this time some might get done in front of me to see how I handle it.

Could happen as soon as the next couple of Saturdays. Slight scheduling thing with him, but nothing we can't work around (possible FB # 1 (see other thread) *is* a scheduling problem so far, as he's only available weekdays, so that would require us each to take 1/2 days off from work, and weird timing to check-in to a hotel, etc).

My e-mail to him was cordial and detail-specific, so, the ball is in his court now. we'll see!! :up:

MrsTruckstar
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by MrsTruckstar » Thu Jan 02, 2014 7:36 am

SmilingHusband wrote:Well, taking another small step. :up:

Next step is for me to meet him (Sweet Cheeks wants me to meet him), so, I e-mailed a suggested way to do so. All three of us will meet at a local place for a couple of hours for drinks and talking, etc. Some light over-clothes contact between the two of them is cool, as well as some kissing, etc. I'm hoping this time some might get done in front of me to see how I handle it.
Well be sure to tell HWSC and the Beau that so they can comply LOL, otherwise they will be in the dark.

SmilingHusband
Pervert

Unread post by SmilingHusband » Thu Jan 02, 2014 7:54 am

MrsTruckstar wrote:
SmilingHusband wrote:Well, taking another small step. :up:

Well be sure to tell HWSC and the Beau that so they can comply LOL, otherwise they will be in the dark.
me and HWSC already discussed it (during our discussions of the first meeting with FB # 1), and I mentioned it specifically in my e-mail to FB # 2 :up:

so, I think I got all the bases covered this time. heh heh.