Between Jennifer and Marc

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
norbertrichard
Pervert

Re: Between Jennifer and Marc

Unread post by norbertrichard » Sat Apr 21, 2018 2:55 am

I appreciate the love,and response that you have for Jen, but not in a hundred years would she have found a man that loved her as you to forgive her, once she came to the realization that she was infatuated with an old man that soon would look for her replacement, and was just useing her to fill a void in his life. Her description of her feelings for, and about him, even in her reliving of her time, and feelings for him, show the extreem of her desire, even to finding a replica of his cock to fill her idol times, chills me to the core, and I am not in love with her. I appreciate your love for her, and admire your fortitude to forgive, you are without a doubt, Special.

vicg
Experienced

Unread post by vicg » Sun Apr 22, 2018 8:40 am

Righteous wrote:Jennifer read the following transcription of the tape (I cut out a few unnecessary side comments and identifiers — with names changed to protect the guilty!) and gave it her thumbs-up to post. “If anyone is interested after all this time.”
Interested? The stories of Jennifer and her adventures (both old and new) are my favorites on this site. I understand and respect your friends' wish that you stop writing about the ongoing relationships here, but I will *always* be interested in more. :-)

Righteous
Experienced

Unread post by Righteous » Sun Apr 22, 2018 9:20 am

That's very kind of you to say, vicg.

It's our hope that the account, beyond its titillation obvious factors, will help some people see the dangers of wandering outside of a marriage, and steps that can be taken to repair a severely damaged relationship.

Anyway, glad you enjoyed the current bit of info. This facet of Jennifer's story still turns my crank like nothing else after all these years. Yes, it was very hard to hear the first time, but I did ask her to tell me what in heaven's name she was thinking that night. Knowing what was in her head made things easier to understand, specifically why she went so deep down the rabbit hole.
It's true what they say about redheads…
The recounting of my wife's university affair: http://ourhotwives.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=28088
And what has happened more recently: http://ourhotwives.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=30613

viking53

Unread post by viking53 » Sun Apr 22, 2018 12:46 pm

Thank you for continuing to share your and Jennifer's experiences. What makes this such a pleasure to read and follow is the way that Jennifer's experience helped you both get much closer and love each other more. If she hadn't gone through this, she wouldn't have been able to cope with her own sexuality which would have then led to her shutting you out as well, again in order to deny her own sexuality. Unfortunately many of us, husbands and/or wives, never reach that stage and can therefore never fully give ourselves fully to our spouse in the way you have both achieved.

I am really jealous but wish you both continued joy together.

Righteous
Experienced

Unread post by Righteous » Mon Apr 23, 2018 7:24 am

viking53 wrote:Thank you for continuing to share your and Jennifer's experiences. What makes this such a pleasure to read and follow is the way that Jennifer's experience helped you both get much closer and love each other more. If she hadn't gone through this, she wouldn't have been able to cope with her own sexuality which would have then led to her shutting you out as well, again in order to deny her own sexuality. Unfortunately many of us, husbands and/or wives, never reach that stage and can therefore never fully give ourselves fully to our spouse in the way you have both achieved.

I am really jealous but wish you both continued joy together.
You're more than welcome. We (me more than my wife) felt it was important to share the transcription of the cassette tape we found because it more accurately reflects our earliest discussion after her affair slipped out one night as we were making love. That was quite an eventful evening.

The real takeaway is that while what my wife is saying reflects quite badly on her in many regards, it was the truth I was asking for as a means to understanding what was going on in her head prior to and during her first time making love to this man. As opposed to what she wrote a few years later (and what is on the first post in this thread), it far more accurately states the reasons she got started down this path. I asked for blunt honesty and she knew enough to give it to me.

Where my head was at that time is equally important. What Jennifer had become during her time with Marc was what I wanted her to be the whole time -- and was something she had resisted. I doubt if I ever could have led her there myself. There was too much static in our relationship, one that was based on what she'd been taught by her parents. She could not get by that. I'd gotten little glimpses here and there when she'd had a couple glasses of wine and she'd sort of let "Naughty Jenn" pick out a bit, but the next morning, reality would hit home and she'd go back to her walled up life. It was very frustrating for me -- and for her.

With Marc, she just walked through her walls and re-imagined herself as this sexual free spirit. The doors to the candy shop were flung open and she just went completely overboard for the 9 months she spent in Marc's bed (and living room, and bathroom and kitchen and so on). She was a complete glutton for sex. At the same time, she had to put up the old front when around me and especially her family. It made her deeply unhappy. To quote her: "I was deeply, deeply conflicted the whole time."

I freaked out when she admitted she'd been seeing another man while she was at school. After I calmed down -- which took a bit of time -- I realized that Marc delivered to me the woman/lover I'd always hoped Jennifer would become. I also knew that while it had been a near miss, she had decided to stay with me and was fervently committed to staying and making it work. She has not let me down one iota in the years since.

It wasn't on the tape, but beforehand I told her I wanted to know exactly what happened and what she was thinking. My wife can be pretty damned blunt, so she just let it all hang out. What I left out of my transcription were her multiple times asking if I really needed to hear all this and that she didn't want to hurt me anymore than she already had. Obviously I told her I wanted it all.

Lastly, I always had the "hotwife fetish" in my personality, so hearing (and later reading) her account of what happened was a huge turn-on. How would I have taken it if she'd called me after that first time with Marc to confess what had taken place, that is a big question. She didn't tell me because a) she wanted to spare me the anguish, and b) she really wanted her affair to continue.

More thoughts to come...
The recounting of my wife's university affair: http://ourhotwives.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=28088
And what has happened more recently: http://ourhotwives.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=30613

norbertrichard
Pervert

Unread post by norbertrichard » Sat May 05, 2018 3:19 am

This story, is like the moth to the flame, it keeps haunting the mind, looking for each detail,and revelation. Among them, and not in the least, what went through Jen's mind when she gazed upon her wedding ring while she was engaged in these acts of love with Marc, did it add to the thrill of the sex? Did the perverse nature of what she was doing regester with her that she was attempting to destroy her marriage, and the man she supposedly loved?

norbertrichard
Pervert

Unread post by norbertrichard » Sat May 05, 2018 3:41 am

Again , that she was on a path to destroy her world as she knew it, that her actions would leave her with only Marc? Did she ever consider that her actions would not only cost her the marriage, but her family as well? Sorry, like I said, MOTH TO THE FLAME.

Righteous
Experienced

Unread post by Righteous » Sat May 05, 2018 3:52 am

norbertrichard wrote:This story, is like the moth to the flame, it keeps haunting the mind, looking for each detail,and revelation. Among them, and not in the least, what went through Jen's mind when she gazed upon her wedding ring while she was engaged in these acts of love with Marc, did it add to the thrill of the sex? Did the perverse nature of what she was doing regester with her that she was attempting to destroy her marriage, and the man she supposedly loved?

Again , that she was on a path to destroy her world as she knew it, that her actions would leave her with only Marc? Did she ever consider that her actions would not only cost her the marriage, but her family as well? Sorry, like I said, MOTH TO THE FLAME.
You just don't get it. It's useless for me to even comment on this.

norbertrichard
Pervert

Unread post by norbertrichard » Sat May 05, 2018 4:05 am

Sorry if my comments annoy you, but I would bet that other readers, as well as me, entertain these observations, and I do recall that you at one point, did question why you didn't get more response to your story.

HansA
Experienced

Unread post by HansA » Sat May 05, 2018 11:48 am

Well, cheating has it's price.

Three stories I have read so far:
- One cheating wife killed herself.
- One betrayed husband killed himself.
- One cheating wife almost did it too.

Many cheating wives hates themselves, the other man, that they did.

So, cheating has it's price... :(
From Norway...
The land of the fjords and the midnight sun...

Old Dog

Unread post by Old Dog » Sat May 05, 2018 1:10 pm

Well, I have been cheated on and the break in trust is brutal. However, my wife and I got through it and not only have not only been married for over four decades but just know we “have each other’s backs”. We learned that we do love each other and will do what it takes to provide that love in the ways that are needed for each of us.

This couple also looks like they came through the fire stronger and committed to each other. Don’t just assume the will fall apart or predict dire consequences as it is up to them to succeed of fail in their relationship and what success is. I personally am enjoying their story and the honesty of their tale. It brings reality to the hotwife experience including his pain, her giving herself completely to the pleasure and the after effects. It is an honest story that is not calling for judgement but for understanding.

Righteous
Experienced

Unread post by Righteous » Sun May 06, 2018 4:05 am

Old Dog wrote:Well, I have been cheated on and the break in trust is brutal. However, my wife and I got through it and not only have not only been married for over four decades but just know we “have each other’s backs”. We learned that we do love each other and will do what it takes to provide that love in the ways that are needed for each of us.

This couple also looks like they came through the fire stronger and committed to each other. Don’t just assume the will fall apart or predict dire consequences as it is up to them to succeed of fail in their relationship and what success is. I personally am enjoying their story and the honesty of their tale. It brings reality to the hotwife experience including his pain, her giving herself completely to the pleasure and the after effects. It is an honest story that is not calling for judgement but for understanding.
You stated what our position as a couple is perfectly. Thank you.

From what I know personally, a lot of couples have to deal with cheating somewhere along the line. Our situation was simply much farther "off the reservation" than most. We thought the story was worth sharing because it demonstrates that a relationship can survive something even this extreme if both people are willing to forgive and move on -- and work much, much harder in the future. My trust in my wife is now stronger than ever.

Righteous

norbertrichard
Pervert

Unread post by norbertrichard » Mon May 07, 2018 8:26 am

Well said, and I agree with a 100%, and I do get it, still heart breakin, and it resonates for a life time.

Old Dog

Unread post by Old Dog » Mon May 07, 2018 3:12 pm

Now is the time we forgive and let go. Recognize the pain helps remind us that actions have consequences. Not to forget as that only comes with age and Alzheimers.

Righteous
Experienced

Unread post by Righteous » Wed May 09, 2018 6:06 am

Just to recap where we were in our relationship maybe a year after it came out that my wife had an 8-month affair, she promised me that she'd never again contemplate doing anything with another unless we'd thoroughly discussed it first and I forgave her transgression. We spent a long time -- and with the help of therapy -- rebuilt our life together. (The thing about thoroughly discussing a liaison first got changed along the way because I found it hot, but she didn't use that option until many years later and if you've read our second thread, you'll know whys and wherefores of that.)

From my wife's side: She's said many times that she feels she "went sexually insane for those 8 months." She was having phenomenal sex, indulging in every fantasy she could think of and was reinventing herself into a sexual dynamo. We both feel if she hadn't met Marc, she never would have been able to overcome her uptight upbringing and become the sexual person she was meant to be. We both feel we probably would have divorced because before Marc, she had always felt pressured by me to do things that were against that upbringing. I was very frustrated with her unwillingness to widen her sexual horizons. So between my pressuring her and her unwillingness to try anything past oral sex and missionary position (and believe me, it took a long time for me to talk her into allowing me to service her orally ("That's SO COMPLETELY DISGUSTING! Why would you ever want to do that?"), we would have eventually split up.

Then she met Marc and went off the deep end. At the time she rationalized it as "I re-imagined myself as this sexually free woman and indulged in everything I could think of -- and it was glorious." The downside, of course, was that she was cheating on me. In her account, I asked her to relate exactly what happened during that time and what she was thinking and feeling. What I asked her to leave out were those thoughts she had about herself and how much she was wronging me. It really tore her up. But making love with Marc became like a drug and she was completely addicted to it. She'd vow she'd stop the affair and then a day or two later, she'd be right back in Marc's bed, making love with abandon. Our marriage councilor once told us that Jennifer was addicted to sex with Marc. Fortunately, things happened that allowed her to break away from him. However, she (quite naturally) missed that sexual enjoyment when back with me. She'd learned so much and couldn't share it because I would have asked questions and the whole thing would have come out. I believe her when she tells me that she hid what happened because she didn't want to hurt me.

From my side, of course I was incredibly angry when I found out what happened. I came very close to ending our relationship, but when I calmed down a little I realized that I now had the sexually free wife I'd hoped for for so long. Even though she could have stayed with Marc (and let's face it, he was superior to me in bed -- that was very clear), but she chose to come back to me. Once she became "unaddicted" to him, she realized she was in love with me and in lust with him. Then there was my own proclivity towards sharing her with other men. I'd never told her about that because I knew how she would have responded. While she was living in Montreal, it had crossed my mind that other males would likely be hitting on her and maybe she'd succumb (as she actually did) to temptation. The thought of it always made me very hard.

In the end I came to this conclusion: if I'd told her she was free to have lovers as long as I knew about it, so much heartache would have been avoided. Would I have walked away from her if she'd gotten addicted to drugs? No. She got addicted to sex with Marc (and there are apparently physiological reasons for that), so it's sort of the same thing, isn't it?

As my wife was now sexually adept, and the idea of what we now know as hotwifing really turned me on anyway, I would have been pretty stupid to walk away from her because my feelings were hurt (and rightfully so) when she was suffering from an addiction. If I could manage to get past her unfaithfulness to me, we might be able to rebuild our relationship. Jennifer told me at the time she would do ANYTHING if I could only find it in my heart to forgive her. If you knew Jennifer, you'd know how seriously she meant that.

To this day, she still occasionally apologizes for how much she disrespected our relationship -- and how much it still bothers her. She means it totally. In the end, though, it probably saved our marriage. Ain't life perverse?

And that's our story.

bufaker
Trainable

Unread post by bufaker » Tue May 15, 2018 7:01 pm

Amazing thread.

Happy for you guys that thinks turned out well atlast

Righteous
Experienced

Unread post by Righteous » Wed May 16, 2018 3:54 am

bufaker wrote:Amazing thread.

Happy for you guys that thinks turned out well atlast
Thank you for your thoughts. They're appreciated.

OOAA

Unread post by OOAA » Sun May 20, 2018 10:45 pm

Amazing story Righteous!!!!!

Don't ever let a troll to discourage you...

Always supporting here!

Best regards

OHW Addict

Unread post by 54321 » Sun Apr 07, 2019 6:31 am

A gentle bump. This story is too important to lose!

il2sw
Player

Unread post by il2sw » Sun Apr 07, 2019 9:43 am

I agree, but I think threads in the library are not lost due to inactivity.
Our story and pics: here

Calendar1435
Virgin

Unread post by Calendar1435 » Sun Apr 07, 2019 12:40 pm

I love your story, thanks to you and Jennifer for writing it down for us.

My wife Margo was sexually repressed like Jennifer, unfortunately I waited 23yrs for Margo to experience a sexual awakening. As painful as it was for you, I wish my wife had cheated on me in the first few years of our marriage, and she had 'woken up' then. We either would have divorced or got things sorted out, I would hope. We wasted decades in a hollow relationship due to her upbringing.

When I first read your accounts last year I couldn't reconcile the fact you were pleased at your wife's cheating, but now I really get it, and fully agree.

Thanks, Alex.

Righteous
Experienced

Unread post by Righteous » Mon Apr 08, 2019 10:59 am

I love your story, thanks to you and Jennifer for writing it down for us.

My wife Margo was sexually repressed like Jennifer, unfortunately I waited 23yrs for Margo to experience a sexual awakening. As painful as it was for you, I wish my wife had cheated on me in the first few years of our marriage, and she had 'woken up' then. We either would have divorced or got things sorted out, I would hope. We wasted decades in a hollow relationship due to her upbringing.

When I first read your accounts last year I couldn't reconcile the fact you were pleased at your wife's cheating, but now I really get it, and fully agree.

Thanks, Alex.
Alex, It was a very difficult time for both of us when I found out. Indeed, even though I sort of got off on the idea of seeing my wife with another man, to have it actually happen and behind my back at that and for so long (9 months), I lost it.

But like you, over time, I got past my anger. Here I suddenly had a wife who was sexually skilled and ready for nearly anything, whereas before, I had this repressed woman who was (honestly) a pretty poor lover. The way she lay there, I thought she really didn't like sex. Knowing her upbringing and overbearing parents and grandparents, I was well aware of the reasons, but it was hard to take.

So I eventually had a long talk with myself and began to see that I now had everything I wanted in a wife/lover. Couldn't I just get past all the hurt male ego? She even wanted to stay with me, not Mr. Big Cock. I was well aware that he was larger than she was claiming (so as not to hurt my feelings any worse).

So I let her transgression slide because it actually turned out to be good for our marriage overall. She worked very hard to regain my trust and never strayed.

I so glad to hear that things worked out for you and your wife. I wish you very good luck in the future!

Righteous

shall54
Experienced

Unread post by shall54 » Sat Apr 27, 2019 1:22 pm

Wow...just wow!! I found your story today and its hard to stop reading...I'm really glad that your wife joined in with her thoughts, that was very brave of her. I'll leave it here, nothing that I can add to a story that stands on it's own...

Righteous
Experienced

Unread post by Righteous » Mon Apr 29, 2019 7:52 am

It was very therapeutic for us that she did that. I wanted to know everything about it and she needed to completely clear the air between us. We also both found it very erotically thrilling and that also helped heal the rift Jennifer's affair had created. You can't really say that her lover turned her into a tigress in bed. That was all her. What he did was to help release the tigress that always lived inside her. Jenn always was a sexual person but suppressed it ruthlessly because of her upbringing. In the end, she turned into the wife I'd always hoped for, so how could I condemn how this had come about? But I agree with you, she is very brave -- always has been. Marc helped her become even moreso.

And things remain very good between us. She now has a lover who comes into town every so often, and she is completely fulfilled sexually between him and myself. We also see our friends Andi and Ron when we can. Life is good.

SutterKane
OHW Addict

Unread post by SutterKane » Mon Apr 29, 2019 12:29 pm

Righteous, your story is the reason I found OHW and have stayed here for three years or so. It was the first hotwife story I read to my wife. I'm glad I found it.
"Women and cats will do as they please,and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea"-Robert Heinlein
"Gratitude is riches and complaint is poverty and the worst I ever had was wonderful"Bro. Dave Gardner
Dum Vivimus, Vivamus!