Prepubescent

Re: Between Jennifer and Marc

Unread post by jaybee » Tue Sep 29, 2015 7:24 am

Bump

Righteous
Experienced

Unread post by Righteous » Wed Sep 30, 2015 7:02 am

Just a quick update for anyone who's interested. We spent a very steamy summer holiday with our friends at their cottage, and since then it's been very difficult to coordinate our schedules to get together.

Andi (embarrassingly, I'd been spelling her nickname incorrectly) asked that I not post any more about anything that included her or her husband. I have to respect and honor that request, so I can't fill in any details.

Life has been good, though, and Jenn remains hot as a fire cracker.

Cheers everyone!
Rob
It's true what they say about redheads…
The recounting of my wife's university affair: http://ourhotwives.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=28088
And what has happened more recently: http://ourhotwives.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=30613

OZCPL
OHW Addict

Unread post by OZCPL » Wed Sep 30, 2015 3:00 pm

Thanks righteous good to know things are going well for you both.

couple20uk

Unread post by couple20uk » Tue Oct 13, 2015 4:08 am

Rob and Jennifer, I have just read your story from start to finish, very well written and extremely hot and sensual.
I am so please everything worked well in the end.... :)

Thank you for sharing,

Dave

Righteous
Experienced

Unread post by Righteous » Thu Oct 15, 2015 11:52 am

And it's still working out. Actually, I'm having trouble keeping up with her!
The recounting of my wife's university affair: http://ourhotwives.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=28088
And what has happened more recently: http://ourhotwives.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=30613

MrLust
Experienced

Unread post by MrLust » Thu Oct 15, 2015 2:02 pm

Anything you can share Righteous? I think Jen sounds so beautiful and I always loved reading about your adventures. Glad to hear all is well though.

Righteous
Experienced

Unread post by Righteous » Sat Oct 17, 2015 7:37 pm

MrLust wrote:Anything you can share Righteous? I think Jen sounds so beautiful and I always loved reading about your adventures. Glad to hear all is well though.
Thanks. Glad you liked what my wife wrote and you're right. She is beautiful inside and out.

Sadly, our friends (primarily Andi) asked us not to share what's going on. Maybe someday "the ban" will be lifted, in which case we'll be happy to share what's been going on.

Everything is well. Thanks for asking (and caring)!

zoe
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by zoe » Sat Nov 21, 2015 8:41 am

Righteous wrote:Chapter 7

Five minutes later, Marc had me fastened to the bed and was taking off his clothes. The king size bed was waist high, and he’d had me bend over it on one side. Then from underneath the opposite side, he pulled two long nylon straps. At their ends were sewn smaller straps with velcro. He had me extend my arms over my head and fastened the bands snugly around my wrists (I’d already told him I enjoyed this sort of snugness very much when we fooled around with bondage), then he knelt and pulled them tight (but not too, thank the lord) around the bed frame. The result was I was stretched out over the bed.

Marc then surprised me by going to the closet, and coming back with a bar maybe 30 inches long. It had two more velcro straps attached at either end.

“Spread your legs wider, my dove,” he said.

I did as he asked and he fastened the straps around my ankles. I was now completely open and helpless to anything he wanted to do to me. Not that many months ago, I would have completely freaked out by this sort of thing, but it felt indescribably sexy to be sort of “on display and helpless” at the same time.

Being held down and helpless was now a huge turn-on. Marc began saying that he could bring in other men to take me and I would be powerless to stop it. I was so turned on, that I almost wished it were true. The thought certainly heightened my arousal. I turned my ass up so that he could go as deeply as possible and he took that as an invitation to really start pounding into me.
Jenn’s description of this particular tryst got me so excited that I tied Zoe up in the exact same manner this morning and her body language was virtually identical to Jenn’s description of her emotional reaction.

Damn I love naughty girls.

Thanks again Jenn for including us in your adventures

Z

Righteous
Experienced

Unread post by Righteous » Sat Nov 21, 2015 10:20 am

Jenn’s description of this particular tryst got me so excited that I tied Zoe up in the exact same manner this morning and her body language was virtually identical to Jenn’s description of her emotional reaction.

Damn I love naughty girls.

Thanks again Jenn for including us in your adventures

Z
Glad you got turned on.

We still do this when Jenn is in the mood (and the coast is clear kid-wise!) and it's always enjoyable. It's funny when folks ask us why our bed is so high above the ground. It cost us a fortune to get a really nice bed frame custom made but it's the perfect height for this sort of mischief.

So what did your wife tell you afterwards?

Righteous

zoe
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by zoe » Sat Nov 21, 2015 3:40 pm

Our bed has been at this height for years because it looks good and for the obvious reasons you describe, but this is the first time I have tied Zoe to a spreader bar linked to her hands under the bed :o

Z

Righteous
Experienced

Unread post by Righteous » Sun Nov 22, 2015 9:39 am

zoe wrote:Our bed has been at this height for years because it looks good and for the obvious reasons you describe, but this is the first time I have tied Zoe to a spreader bar linked to her hands under the bed :o

Z
Talking about bed height, a musician friend of Jenn's noticed our bed's height when she was over for a post-gig party a couple of years ago. She's rather a lusty woman, also, and commented to Jenn that "a bed at that height could be a lot of fun." Jenn smirked and answered, "It is." Now we look at other people's bed's height and wonder what they might be getting up to.

As for attaching the straps for Jenn's hands to the spreader bar, we've never done that (nor did Marc). The wrist straps are connected to the bed frame because it gets Jenn hotter to pull on them and feel more helpless. If the straps were attached to the spreader bar, I'd be worried she'd pull herself over! :mrgreen: Especially with Marc, it was all about feeling helpless. That was the really big turn-on for her. It never has worked quite as well with me because she's more sure of my intentions than she ever was with Marc -- and that provided the extra kick for her.

soupcan_44
Experienced

Unread post by soupcan_44 » Sun Nov 29, 2015 10:43 pm

Wow, I just found and read this amazing thread and wanted to add my thanks to Jenn & Robb for sharing such intimate life experiences and to compliment Jenn on her writing skills and her memory and to also salute Robb for being the better man.

Righteous
Experienced

Unread post by Righteous » Fri Dec 04, 2015 6:07 am

soupcan_44 wrote:Wow, I just found and read this amazing thread and wanted to add my thanks to Jenn & Robb for sharing such intimate life experiences and to compliment Jenn on her writing skills and her memory and to also salute Robb for being the better man.
I'm glad you found the account useful.

As for Jenn's memory, the original version of this was written within a year of it happening, but I think you'd find that the memory of her time with Marc was burned into it anyway. She still will tell me new little bits of information from time to time as it drifts back into her consciousness -- and it always turns me on. Her, too.

As for me being the better man, I didn't have much choice. Even though initially I was hurt -- actually, devastated might be a better term -- I didn't have much choice to accept it all and move on because I still loved her. It also didn't hurt that I was turned on by the thought of her actually being with someone else. Lastly, she came back from Marc an amazing, lusty, thoroughly enchanting lover, really a completely changed person. What was not to like about that?

HOT4MYWIFE

Unread post by HOT4MYWIFE » Mon Dec 14, 2015 3:57 am

A very hot and we'll told story. Thank you both for sharing.

Righteous
Experienced

Unread post by Righteous » Mon Dec 14, 2015 7:00 am

HOT4MYWIFE wrote:A very hot and we'll told story. Thank you both for sharing.
Thanks! It was therapeutic for both of us -- especially my wife. I think her recent adventures were kicked off by editing her original accounts for posting on here.

Looked for your story, but it's gone. Loved the photos that I saw, though. Thanks for sharing that.

OHW Addict

Unread post by 54321 » Fri Feb 26, 2016 4:50 am

Just LOVE this thread!

Righteous
Experienced

Unread post by Righteous » Wed Mar 09, 2016 6:16 am

54321 wrote:Just LOVE this thread!

Thanks. It's been a pretty wild ride with the love of my life. And she can still surprise me at any time. I'm just so glad I got past my foolish pride issues and didn't chuck everything after I found out. One of the few really smart things I've done in my life!

Hotwifeok
Player

Unread post by Hotwifeok » Sun Mar 27, 2016 5:37 pm

I am at the end of the second page which takes Jenn to the end of New Years. I want o jump,in here with some comments based on what I read to here. My opinions may change, probably will, when the rest of the story comes out and I get to read it.

1. Jenn should absolutely feel a terrible weight of guilt for what she did. She lied to you and cheated. She disrespected you in a major way. Once you forgave her the guilt should be lifted but if she hadn't felt guilty she would have just been a trashy slut. The guilt is one of the great redeeming qualities of Jenn.
2. Jenn going back to spend New Years with Marc is one thing that I would have had a hard time getting over. She had another week she should have gone home to be with you and reconnect... Not go back to her lover. You didn't have quality time at her parents so you should have ,add up for it back at home in stead of with her lover. She basically chose him over you even though she kept claiming she wasn't. She wasn't being honest with herself her any more than she was you.
3. Giving Marc her anal virginity after denying it to you is a horrendously disrespectful act. She new that you wanted it... She completely shut you down... She accepted it with Marc... There is absolutely no excuse or explanation that is acceptable to justify this. Should she be forgiven? Yes but don't ever ever try to explain it away... It was just a horrible mistake that cannot be excused even though forgiven.
4. Marc is just an asshole predator who doesn't give a shit about anybody but himself. Nothing can justify what he did to your innocent wife. I hope that you never ever thank him for anything because what he did, while may have had some good endings, was a completely despicable act.

I will say that I find this story very sad and hot attention he same time. I am so glad that it ended well for you two. It was definitely a long shot and the questions still needs to be answered was it ever worth the risk... Even though it turned out OK.

I look forward to continueing the story and commenting fully on the remainder.

Hotwifeok
Player

Unread post by Hotwifeok » Sun Mar 27, 2016 5:38 pm

Righteous wrote:
54321 wrote:Just LOVE this thread!

Thanks. It's been a pretty wild ride with the love of my life. And she can still surprise me at any time. I'm just so glad I got past my foolish pride issues and didn't chuck everything after I found out. One of the few really smart things I've done in my life!
I couldn't agree with you more. So glad that you didn't let pride stand in the way of love and love for your wife.

Righteous
Experienced

Unread post by Righteous » Mon Mar 28, 2016 5:16 am

Hotwifeok wrote:I am at the end of the second page which takes Jenn to the end of New Years. I want o jump,in here with some comments based on what I read to here. My opinions may change, probably will, when the rest of the story comes out and I get to read it.

1. Jenn should absolutely feel a terrible weight of guilt for what she did. She lied to you and cheated. She disrespected you in a major way. Once you forgave her the guilt should be lifted but if she hadn't felt guilty she would have just been a trashy slut. The guilt is one of the great redeeming qualities of Jenn.
2. Jenn going back to spend New Years with Marc is one thing that I would have had a hard time getting over. She had another week she should have gone home to be with you and reconnect... Not go back to her lover. You didn't have quality time at her parents so you should have ,add up for it back at home in stead of with her lover. She basically chose him over you even though she kept claiming she wasn't. She wasn't being honest with herself her any more than she was you.
3. Giving Marc her anal virginity after denying it to you is a horrendously disrespectful act. She new that you wanted it... She completely shut you down... She accepted it with Marc... There is absolutely no excuse or explanation that is acceptable to justify this. Should she be forgiven? Yes but don't ever ever try to explain it away... It was just a horrible mistake that cannot be excused even though forgiven.
4. Marc is just an asshole predator who doesn't give a shit about anybody but himself. Nothing can justify what he did to your innocent wife. I hope that you never ever thank him for anything because what he did, while may have had some good endings, was a completely despicable act.

I will say that I find this story very sad and hot attention he same time. I am so glad that it ended well for you two. It was definitely a long shot and the questions still needs to be answered was it ever worth the risk... Even though it turned out OK.

An answer to your points is...complicated. Jennifer knew that what she was doing was horribly wrong. All the things you say are perfectly true, but there are reasons it turned out the way it did, and even though she felt horribly guilty she couldn't bring herself to stop. "Sex with Marc was just too good."

With Marc, Jenn could reinvent herself. She felt (rightly or wrongly) that when she was with me, she was the "good girl". That's the way we'd fallen in love. She was terribly caught up in the way her parents had raised her. Once she'd reached puberty and began to find out about sex, she'd had all these thoughts about it and her. She thought there was something wrong with her. Jenn used music as a sublimation technique. Then she met me, and even though I wanted to engage in more things sexually with her, she was still the good girl and couldn't break that mold.

Then she met Marc. Yes, he did want her very much even though she was married, but you don't know how amazingly attractive she was -- and not just physically. Lots of men came on to her. Marc was (and I assume still is) a nice person. He had accomplished everything in life that Jenn wanted to do, so she was attracted to him. One night she got burned. It was her choice to let him have her. He really didn't push, just kissed her and let her make the decision, and even though he told her how much he wanted to see her again, it was her choice to go back.

The big point is that being with Marc allowed Jenn to explore sex fully. She reinvented herself with him. She could now indulge in being a "bad girl", where with me she just couldn't do that. I knew her parents, her family. It was just too dangerous (she was also very naive).

Going to Marc for New Years or being with me was not a cut and dried thing. My head space due to my new job was not good at that time, and she would have been sitting in our apartment by herself if she'd come back to Toronto with me. And by that time, she was fully addicted to sex with Marc. I actually told her she should go back to Montreal so she could practice more.

As for her anal virginity, that's really no big deal for me. She had actually wanted to do it when I asked, but only to please me. We both knew that wasn't the best idea. With Marc, it was her idea. Not in the story was the fact that she would make comments about things she wanted to try, but only in hints, like, "I've never done it and it would probably be disgusting." Marc sussed her out pretty quickly.

Once I got over my hurt (and it was very major), I realized that Marc had sent back to me the perfect woman. Everything I imagined about Jenn and hoped might come out in time was there. She's told me flat out that it wouldn't have gotten very far if she hadn't met Marc. I am very grateful to him. Jennifer actually was as lusty as I had suspected.

Thanks for the comments!

Hotwifeok
Player

Unread post by Hotwifeok » Mon Mar 28, 2016 5:50 am

Righteous wrote:
Hotwifeok wrote:I am at the end of the second page which takes Jenn to the end of New Years. I want o jump,in here with some comments based on what I read to here. My opinions may change, probably will, when the rest of the story comes out and I get to read it.

An answer to your points is...complicated. Jennifer knew that what she was doing was horribly wrong. All the things you say are perfectly true, but there are reasons it turned out the way it did, and even though she felt horribly guilty she couldn't bring herself to stop. "Sex with Marc was just too good."

With Marc, Jenn could reinvent herself. She felt (rightly or wrongly) that when she was with me, she was the "good girl". That's the way we'd fallen in love. She was terribly caught up in the way her parents had raised her. Once she'd reached puberty and began to find out about sex, she'd had all these thoughts about it and her. She thought there was something wrong with her. Jenn used music as a sublimation technique. Then she met me, and even though I wanted to engage in more things sexually with her, she was still the good girl and couldn't break that mold.

Then she met Marc. Yes, he did want her very much even though she was married, but you don't know how amazingly attractive she was -- and not just physically. Lots of men came on to her. Marc was (and I assume still is) a nice person. He had accomplished everything in life that Jenn wanted to do, so she was attracted to him. One night she got burned. It was her choice to let him have her. He really didn't push, just kissed her and let her make the decision, and even though he told her how much he wanted to see her again, it was her choice to go back.

The big point is that being with Marc allowed Jenn to explore sex fully. She reinvented herself with him. She could now indulge in being a "bad girl", where with me she just couldn't do that. I knew her parents, her family. It was just too dangerous (she was also very naive).

Going to Marc for New Years or being with me was not a cut and dried thing. My head space due to my new job was not good at that time, and she would have been sitting in our apartment by herself if she'd come back to Toronto with me. And by that time, she was fully addicted to sex with Marc. I actually told her she should go back to Montreal so she could practice more.

As for her anal virginity, that's really no big deal for me. She had actually wanted to do it when I asked, but only to please me. We both knew that wasn't the best idea. With Marc, it was her idea. Not in the story was the fact that she would make comments about things she wanted to try, but only in hints, like, "I've never done it and it would probably be disgusting." Marc sussed her out pretty quickly.

Once I got over my hurt (and it was very major), I realized that Marc had sent back to me the perfect woman. Everything I imagined about Jenn and hoped might come out in time was there. She's told me flat out that it wouldn't have gotten very far if she hadn't met Marc. I am very grateful to him. Jennifer actually was as lusty as I had suspected.

Thanks for the comments!
Righteous,

Don't get my comments wrong. They are what they are just based upon where I am in the story. I think what makes me like Jenn so much is that she did feel the guilt and carry the burden. She did you wrong in so many ways. The guilt and burden was her penance. That is why I would have given her forgiveness. It showed that she really cared for you... She was just in over her head and with a predator.

I still disagree with the New Years decision based upon you being apart for so long. But hey... It's not my life and it worked out for the two of you. And I say that because I have been there done that and it didn't work out for me. I know exactly what my mistake was. I was too nice a guy. It makes me so happy that this worked out for you two. This really is a love story in my mind.

As far as some of the acts being no big deal for you that is good. It still shows a lack of respect for you and that is what I commented on. Again, Jenn carried the burden, her penance, and received her forgiveness so it doesn't matter today. I do not condem her for this. It just is what it is at the time and where I am at in your story.

Oh, and by the way. I think we probably all disrespect our spouses at some times in our marriage without ever meaning too. It just happens.

As far as Marc being a nice guy. Nope. Never. He hunted a married woman who he knew loved her husband. He stalk her at her weakest moments. I don't care how beautiful she is it isnt right to do so. He didn't care about your wife's feelings for you or your marriage. He cheated on his wife multiple times. These are not things that a nice guy does. It worked out for you two and in the end it made your life better... But he did not do this with that as a goal. He did it for his own selfish reasons. Most marriages would have been crushed by what happened. It is just lucky that you have a kink that made it work and that you are such a strong man.

Again, so happy that it worked out. While the story is told in such a hot manner it still, to me, is a great tragic love story with a happy ending. (No pun intended)

nonethewiser

Unread post by nonethewiser » Mon Mar 28, 2016 6:06 am

Righteous wrote:

>>>snip>>>

>>>snip>>>

Thanks for the comments!
Very interesting discussion. Rob, I think you missed the biggest question, which I highlighted. Was it worth the risk? I think that in retrospect, you downplay the risk. And because the Hotwifeok is still working through it, I won't get specific about it, but I think that there was tremendous risk to your marriage. I think a lot of the rationalization of it is -obviously -after the fact, where you can look at how well your lives played out and then try to see that the things that happened along the way must have supported that. You can never know what would have happened if she hadn't been with Marc, despite her saying that it wouldn't have gotten very far. You just don't know. It did work out for you. But some element of that -a large element in my view - is luck. However it did manage to work out though, I am very glad it did. You and Jen seem happy. I like happy people.

Righteous
Experienced

Unread post by Righteous » Mon Mar 28, 2016 7:19 am

Very interesting discussion. Rob, I think you missed the biggest question, which I highlighted. Was it worth the risk? I think that in retrospect, you downplay the risk. And because the Hotwifeok is still working through it, I won't get specific about it, but I think that there was tremendous risk to your marriage. I think a lot of the rationalization of it is -obviously -after the fact, where you can look at how well your lives played out and then try to see that the things that happened along the way must have supported that. You can never know what would have happened if she hadn't been with Marc, despite her saying that it wouldn't have gotten very far. You just don't know. It did work out for you. But some element of that -a large element in my view - is luck. However it did manage to work out though, I am very glad it did. You and Jen seem happy. I like happy people.
You're very right. We came awfully close to falling off the cliff.

Jennifer is a very smart woman, and she was fully aware how she was courting disaster while with Marc, while at the same time she was completely under his sexual spell. Marc is a very nice person in many regards, but I guess Hotwifeok does have a point about him being a predator. I asked Jenn once about would she have been attracted to him if she hadn't met and married me. Obviously her response was "In a heartbeat. There was something about him, a confidence. And having him interested in me (at the beginning when things were much more platonic) was a huge rush for me. Looking back, it was only a matter of time." (Or words to that effect.)

It comes down to: why do people cheat? In her case it was curiosity. As much as I don't like having to say it, Marc was a far better lover than I was at that time. He was as much a virtuoso in the bedroom as he was on stage. She responded to that. He also read Jenn very well. Sure, he pushed her, but it was in directions she obviously wanted to go. Through being with him, she became a superb lover. Our friend Ron has said, "She's more like a man sexually. She knows what she wants and she goes right after it. This was VERY unlike the woman I left behind in Montreal. It was always left to me to make decisions -- on nearly everything, not just in the bedroom. In the sack, Jenn was a complete mouse and sex with her was rapidly getting boring. She wouldn't try anything new and she showed no curiosity. I know now (and suspected then) that this wasn't the case, but what was going on inside her head was a closed book. "What do you fantasize about, Jenn?" "Nothing."

When she was first with Marc, she realized she could be anything she wanted to be with him -- and she ran with it. "In for a penny, in for a pound" comes to mind.

But to go back to your comment, it was a very close thing and we both fully understand that. I wish everyone could meet my wife. You would understand in a moment why I stayed even after she'd nearly ripped my heart out. Jennifer is an extraordinary person, and even though that's an overused term, it holds very true with her, and I mean in every facet of her personality. I would have been a fool to leave (and I nearly was!).

We were and are very lucky! :D

Hotwifeok
Player

Unread post by Hotwifeok » Mon Mar 28, 2016 10:26 am

So I am now through page 5 and I will comment some more. Again this is only based upon what I know to this point.

Jenn, you are a very very lucky woman to have a man like Rob. I doubt I could have ever come back from the disrespect and absolute degradation of your husband if it had been me. It is probably very lucky he never found out until later so it wasn't an immediate ramification to Rob. It was the past.

Jenn, I am so disappointed that you went back to Marc after you ran back to your husband that one week. You knew in your heart who your rock was but he ultimately couldn't help you because you were not honest with him. You knew deep down who had your best interest in mind. The honesty and communicaction has certainly been corrected today and is the lesson everyone should learn from this story.

You were in the hands of a sexual predator. That is clear. He "made" you do things you did not want while making you think you wanted it. He did this for his pleasure not yours. I really hope you know that today. Marc is a disgusting human being.

It is so very clear that you were so very very immature to have let this happen but I also understand because you had nobody to give you real support. You were very reckless. Rob was encouraging you based on totally false and deceitful information. It sounds as if your parents weren't supportive of your music or choice either. You succumbed to someone you thought of as a mentor who turned out to be pond scum.

Rob, you should be ashamed of yourself for not being at Jenn's recital. This was her culmination of everything she had worked for. No job or work is that important that you couldn't have been there for her. It almost cost you your marriage and I hope others reading this have learned from your lesson. Also, you knew something was wrong yet did nothing and did not respond in any way. I know that you too where immature at that time but you do realize the price you almost paid.

This is such an an amazing story and you Jenn are an excellent story teller. Absolutely amazing. You should be so very proud of yourself for telling this story first, and second for telling it so well. It is at the same time very depressing but also very very heart warming.

To those who say we owe Marc something get real. It all turned out well in spite of his predatory actions. Jenn and Rob are so very lucky.

Knowing that this did actually work out I am in absolute awe of both of you. What the two of you persevered and worked through is amazing and I bet you are one hellava lot better for having gone through it and won than not at all. I ultimately have nothing but respect for the two of you at the end of the day.

I want to be clear. Some of my words here sound like admonishment but they are only admonishments for things in the last to be forgotten. I have only love for the two of you because of where you are today. Now I need to get back and finish the story. Thank you and God bless you for sharing this tale with us.

Hotwifeok
Player

Unread post by Hotwifeok » Mon Mar 28, 2016 10:36 am

lannontom wrote:
Righteous wrote:
You are an easy guy to root for, Rob. I generally like reading stories here because human nature interests me and this is compelling stuff. With that said, this is one of the most compelling stories here and (I'm being completely honest) - you come across as so nice and genuine that I find myself reading these getting pissed at o(who sounds lovely and a loving wife) so I can only imagine what kind of internal resolve you must have had to not give up on the marriage. It has left an impression on me and I've considered it in daily life more than once.
Thanks for the compliments!

The final bit of the story will clarify things a lot. Our success is all about communicating honestly. It also helped that, despite what Jenn got herself involved in, we still had a deep connection. If I hadn't been so far away and so busy in my new job, things would have transpired very differently. Also, if I'd been honest about my fascination with thinking about her with other men, things would have been very different and possibly gone in another direction. She was addicted, purely and simply, and once away from the source of her addiction, she began to "recover" (if that's the right word).

My wife is a very strong person in many ways. People see her as exceptionally capable at a multitude of things and always in control. Marc made it possible for her to completely give up that tight control she always kept herself under. And she discovered things about herself that profoundly changed her. In the end, we both benefited mightily from her affair.

But we were also lucky. If I'd found out about it a different way (from a friend or something), it would probably have ended our marriage. The fact that she told me meant a lot -- even if the revelation began through a slip she made.

Anyway, better to finish the story off and then get into discussions about it, right? I don't know when the last bit will be posted. We're both exceptionally busy at the moment. It took a lot of convincing for Jenn to reveal that last part since it was so completely over the top and she's such a private person. (I still can't wrap my head around that table Marc borrowed, but that's part of the final bit, ie: where it really came from and why. And I wonder what ever happened to it since I'm sure it still exists.)

So, for everyone, more to come. Maybe I can talk Jenn into at least coming on to answer questions. She flatly refuses to join the site. Sigh... She could help people a lot.
Yeah this part of it really fills me with a lot of sadness.  On one hand what she did was one of the most awful things that I've ever read someone do to someone that they love.  The reason I find it so awful is that through her writing I believe that she always possessed the capability of determining right and wrong.  You may call it addition (and it may have been...to a degree) but she's not some idiot.  Every time she fucked Marc she could have and did have the capability of just saying 'no' and just doing the right thing which would be either leaving him or just breaking it off with you.  Humans try to explain away compulsive behavior as anything but conscious but it's really just a tough decision that people keep getting wrong.

She was a coward and that is what makes me incredibly sad.  She reads as an inherently good person and the sad tragedy is that there is a good person, who upon her deathbed, will be reflecting of life with a measure of sadness because of what she did to you.  Such a tragic penalty is something Shakespeare couldn't have written better, it is truly a caution that good people are capable of doing horrible things and that it's their own good which will ultimately serve to be the greatest punishment.
lannontom,

I agree with a lot of what you say here but keep in mind that she was in the hands of a very very skilled sexual predator who had his sights on a very beautiful but young immature naive girl. She was all by her self and certainly fell for his bullshit. I hope that she will not have any regrets or sadness on her deathbed for what happen here. It has been overcome in spades and should be put in the past. Jenn has paid the price for her actions. She needs to reflect on all the good that came from this... Not the bad.

I don't see her as a coward. Yes she was an inherently good person who was masterfully manipulated by a scum sucking ass. I can't blame her for that. Would I do do however is congratulate her for eventually overcoming this and having the courage to share this with all of us. Jen and Rob should have nothing but good feelings for how this ended.