Between Jennifer and Marc

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
Righteous
Experienced

Re: Between Jennifer and Marc

Unread post by Righteous » Mon Nov 17, 2014 1:14 pm

Disguising your true identity by altering important details is of course prudent - but more than that, please, please, if you are actually a tenor saxophonist and not a violinist, continue to keep that nondisclosure inviolate! :shock: :???: :(

It is an integral part of my intensely exciting fantasy about you as a virtuosic sex and music performer, that you play the violin :whip: :whip: :mrgreen: ... And, in the same spirit of prudence, I am not telling why ... ;).

OK - so I'm really weird. :roll:
Okay, so I'm outed. I do play tenor sax.

Just kidding!

Q: What's the difference between a tenor sax and a lawn mower?
A: Your neighbour will never ask to borrow your tenor sax.

And you're not weird. Violin is the most sexy instrument. Well, except maybe for 'cello.

Jennifer
It's true what they say about redheads…
The recounting of my wife's university affair: http://ourhotwives.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=28088
And what has happened more recently: http://ourhotwives.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=30613

fanatic2006
Virgin

Unread post by fanatic2006 » Mon Nov 17, 2014 1:54 pm

>>And that, finally is the lesson. Marriage is hard work, sometimes incredibly hard. It requires >>openness, communication and forgiveness, and from that work the love grows.

So true!

The world could use more people like Rob and Jen.

lannontom

Unread post by lannontom » Mon Nov 17, 2014 1:55 pm

Righteous wrote:To the previous two posters:

You're making me blush!

You're also too generous, Iannontom. When I was 25, I was a complete idiot. You know, if I'd been more balanced, I could have gone over to Marc's every once in a while, gotten my rocks off with him, and probably would have been able to tell Robby what was going on. When Marc pushed in between my legs, he must have shut something off in my head (maybe there's an on/off switch down there or something!) because I went insane. That's the way I view it. I had to be insane to risk everything that was really important just to get the crap fucked out of me (sorry for being so blunt, but my actions warrant it). Self-awareness came much later when I'd calmed down and the whole thing with Marc had gone completely cold -- and that self-awareness was very hard won.

As for recordings, there are some, but it would reveal way more than I am able to reveal. My lot in life is too public. Robby has been very careful to disguise things and it's just too great a risk. For instance, I can't imagine what would happen if my daughter or son were to somehow stumble across information about their mommy's past. I may wind up telling them a bit of it someday if it would be advantageous to them to know, but never the whole story! The Internet is pretty permanent in that regard. My cousin and her husband got burned big time with some photos they posted which were really rather innocent.

But thanks for asking!

Hugs,
Jennifer
Yeah, I kind of didn't like explaining Marc as an addiction. In my opinion it's an easy explanation for something dumb that you did. We've all done insanely dumb things and ultimately (even if you had lost Rob) if you had picked yourself up, dusted yourself off and not made the same mistake it would have been admirable.

However, I do not believe that you were in your own mind at all times. People like Marc are sociopaths (I don't even mean that completely negatively) who clearly know how to shape people to do and act as they please.

You have carried an incredible burden for your mistakes and I feel that because you're a good person this is probably the worst pusishment that can exist. To be a loving, good human but to know that you'll never be able to do something as nice to Rob as he did to you. I do not envy you for having to live with this, but I envy your life and the way that you've lived it since then. Marc, on the other hand, never had a moment's hesitation at fucking and completely mind-fuck seducing someone else's wife. His curse is greater in that he'll never have the capacity to love or have the opportunity to be truly loved as you do. When and if he ever realizes this, the opportunity for that love wil be out of his grasp. Sad, sad stuff.

Righteous
Experienced

Unread post by Righteous » Mon Nov 17, 2014 2:49 pm

lannontom wrote:
Yeah, I kind of didn't like explaining Marc as an addiction. In my opinion it's an easy explanation for something dumb that you did. We've all done insanely dumb things and ultimately (even if you had lost Rob) if you had picked yourself up, dusted yourself off and not made the same mistake it would have been admirable.

However, I do not believe that you were in your own mind at all times. People like Marc are sociopaths (I don't even mean that completely negatively) who clearly know how to shape people to do and act as they please.

You have carried an incredible burden for your mistakes and I feel that because you're a good person this is probably the worst pusishment that can exist. To be a loving, good human but to know that you'll never be able to do something as nice to Rob as he did to you. I do not envy you for having to live with this, but I envy your life and the way that you've lived it since then. Marc, on the other hand, never had a moment's hesitation at fucking and completely mind-fuck seducing someone else's wife. His curse is greater in that he'll never have the capacity to love or have the opportunity to be truly loved as you do. When and if he ever realizes this, the opportunity for that love wil be out of his grasp. Sad, sad stuff.
Rob here.

Jenn hasn't seen your comment yet, so you may here more from her. You may be a bit right about Marc. I think more than a sociopath he was just "a player". In two of the times we know of, he did have affairs with married women (Jennifer and her teacher). The other times, they weren't married. As far as we know, he's still with the woman he married not all that long after Jenn came back to me. My guess is that she proved to enjoy what he had on offer enough to want to be with him. That's gotta be over ten years now.

Who knows? And actually, we don't care.

I have asked Jenn what she thought might have happened if our marriage had dissolved, and she just doesn't want to face that. She did say she might have been tempted to go back to Marc, but doesn't think so. That obviously was a reference to when the shit hit the fan when I found out about it. I had meant her telling me it was over with us and then following the original plan by going back to Montreal. It was telling that she said her behavior with Marc was bothering her more and more, and the lack of a real emotional connection between them was getting to be a real hindrance. That was one of the main reasons she couldn't pull the trigger and tell me she was leaving. The connection between us (especially after that first night back) was so evident to her. "How could I have given that up?"
The recounting of my wife's university affair: http://ourhotwives.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=28088
And what has happened more recently: http://ourhotwives.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=30613

lannontom

Unread post by lannontom » Mon Nov 17, 2014 3:46 pm

Yeah I also think there may have been some literary license taken with the party and her teacher visiting. While important and likely influenced how everything shook out, I never got the sense that once she got away that she was going to follow through with the plan as it was hatched the day prior. Much like her clinging to sleeping in her own apartment I believe that insisting on telling you at home was a subconscious-ish way of escaping. She may have thought that she was going to let you down gently buti believe it was just her subconscious asserting control again.

I get the sense that Marc was something beyond a player. I'm not a sexual player like Marc is but there is a certain endophin rush that you get when you know that you've successfully mentally trapped someone. The greater the conquest the bigger the rush. Maybe sociopath was the wrong word. I need to chew on how to articulate that one better.

OHW Addict

Unread post by 54321 » Tue Nov 18, 2014 1:18 am

Dear Jen,

No, you weren't an idiot at 25. you were just a person with poor judgement.

The skewed, deluded, monochrome picture of sex and morality (well meaningly) knocked
into you by your family meant you had no ability to deal with all the shades of
grey (no, I'm not talking about that book!) of being in the real world.

Being suddenly transplanted into another environment where you could take things
as far as you wished gave you the experience you needed to make informed
decisions about where you would like to go. You were able to mature, to learn the value
judgements necessary to make a real relationship work... who knew post graduate education
was so all embracing? :lol:

Every good wish,

nonethewiser

Unread post by nonethewiser » Tue Nov 18, 2014 1:54 am

54321 wrote:Dear Jen,

The skewed, deluded, monochrome picture of sex and morality (well meaningly) knocked

Being suddenly transplanted into another environment where you could take things
decisions about where you would like to go. You were able to mature, to learn the value
judgements necessary to make a real relationship work... who knew post graduate education

Every good wish,

Except for wishing Jenn the best, I could not disagree with you more. People have control. We make choices. Sometimes we make bad ones. If deceiving your spouse, risking a future with the love of your life and engaging in risky sex (physically and public exposure wise) is not being an idiot, what exactly is?

Did she learn from her mistake? Yes. Did some good come from very bad decisions? Yes. Does that mean that her choices were not idiotic? Hell, no.

xleglover
$2 Ho

Unread post by xleglover » Tue Nov 18, 2014 9:54 am

nonethewiser wrote:

Every good wish,

Except for wishing Jenn the best, I could not disagree with you more. People have control. We make choices. Sometimes we make bad ones. If deceiving your spouse, risking a future with the love of your life and engaging in risky sex (physically and public exposure wise) is not being an idiot, what exactly is?

Did she learn from her mistake? Yes. Did some good come from very bad decisions? Yes. Does that mean that her choices were not idiotic? Hell, no.

Nonethewiser, I think it’s bad form to call people names, especially here where Jenn and Rob have opened up their lives for us.

After reading this thread, I think it’s completely understandable what Jenn did. As I think Rob has said, it was like a perfect storm. She was only 25; away from her husband; repressed sexual urges; swept away by a man she respected/idolized. I wouldn’t call her actions idiotic, and I certainly wouldn’t call Jenn idiotic. It all makes sense to me. Anyway, the only person allowed to judge her is her husband Rob, and he’s forgiven her and told us they’re actually glad it happened. I take him at his word and in fact, if this happened to me and my Jen, I would have done the same thing.

Here’s how I look at it. Marc had Jenn for a year, almost all to himself. During that year, he had every advantage to take Jenn away from Rob -- Marc was the beneficiary of the perfect storm, everything fell into place for him. And at the end of the year he finally got Jenn to agree to leave Rob for him.

YET, it only took 1 day with Rob to make Jenn rethink her decision, and a little more time after that for her to decide to stay with Rob. What more do we, as observers, need to know that Jenn loved/loves Rob and Marc was only a distraction. So to me, this is all a very touching love story between Rob and Jenn. And of course I’m happy it had a happy ending.

nonethewiser

Unread post by nonethewiser » Tue Nov 18, 2014 10:09 am

xleglover wrote:
nonethewiser wrote:

Every good wish,

Nonethewiser, I think it’s bad form to call people names, especially here where Jenn and Rob have opened up their lives for us.

After reading this thread, I think it’s completely understandable what Jenn did. As I think Rob has said, it was like a perfect storm. She was only 25; away from her husband; repressed sexual urges; swept away by a man she respected/idolized. I wouldn’t call her actions idiotic, and I certainly wouldn’t call Jenn idiotic. It all makes sense to me. Anyway, the only person allowed to judge her is her husband Rob, and he’s forgiven her and told us they’re actually glad it happened. I take him at his word and in fact, if this happened to me and my Jen, I would have done the same thing.

Here’s how I look at it. Marc had Jenn for a year, almost all to himself. During that year, he had every advantage to take Jenn away from Rob -- Marc was the beneficiary of the perfect storm, everything fell into place for him. And at the end of the year he finally got Jenn to agree to leave Rob for him.

YET, it only took 1 day with Rob to make Jenn rethink her decision, and a little more time after that for her to decide to stay with Rob. What more do we, as observers, need to know that Jenn loved/loves Rob and Marc was only a distraction. So to me, this is all a very touching love story between Rob and Jenn. And of course I’m happy it had a happy ending.
Xleglover, I apologize if anybody thought I was name calling. I absolutely was not. Jenn called herself an idiot. I was agreeing with her in the respect that a very common definition of that word is "someone who acts in a self-defeating or significantly counterproductive way". I assume that that's what Jenn meant when she says she was an idiot at 25. In agreeing with her, I wasn't suggesting that there weren't factors that contributed to her behavior, but the fact that they got lucky doesn't mean that that was the likely outcome. It wasn't. She risked something very valuable and, while looking back at it she and Rob may be happy how it worked out, she admits fully that she was acting in a self-defeating way. A very bright person, and Jenn is certainly one, can still behave stupidly.

In any event, if anything I wrote rubbed anybody as name-calling or insulting, I apologize unconditionally. Not what I intended. I think this is an interesting thread, that Jenn and Rob have been incredibly generous with their candor and that the commenters -hopefully myself included -have been appreciative and respectful.

Righteous
Experienced

Unread post by Righteous » Tue Nov 18, 2014 2:07 pm

Xleglover, I apologize if anybody thought I was name calling. I absolutely was not. Jenn called herself an idiot. I was agreeing with her in the respect that a very common definition of that word is "someone who acts in a self-defeating or significantly counterproductive way". I assume that that's what Jenn meant when she says she was an idiot at 25. In agreeing with her, I wasn't suggesting that there weren't factors that contributed to her behavior, but the fact that they got lucky doesn't mean that that was the likely outcome. It wasn't. She risked something very valuable and, while looking back at it she and Rob may be happy how it worked out, she admits fully that she was acting in a self-defeating way. A very bright person, and Jenn is certainly one, can still behave stupidly.

In any event, if anything I wrote rubbed anybody as name-calling or insulting, I apologize unconditionally. Not what I intended. I think this is an interesting thread, that Jenn and Rob have been incredibly generous with their candor and that the commenters -hopefully myself included -have been appreciative and respectful.
To everyone:

I was an idiot. In a conversation with my friend Andrea a month ago, I likened what I did in Montreal with walking out into heavy traffic with your eyes shut. Sure, there is a chance you'll make it to the other side without getting hit by a car, but the odds are not in your favour. Unbelievably, I made it to the other side.

What seems to have got switched off in my head is the idea of consequences. Yes, on one level I knew I was playing with fire, but that was a part of the fantasy I was living. Call it cognitive dissonance if you want. About a year after Marc, I woke up one morning after dreaming about him. Rob was out of town at the time. I lay there in bed wondering what the hell I'd been thinking when I was with Marc.

Marc was very beneficial to me vis-a-vis sex. I would not want to go back to the way I was before I met him, but I took such a ridiculous risk. Rob and I have talked on a number of occasions if we as a couple would have ever learned the things I learned with Marc, and if so, what would have been the scenario for something like that taking place. We can't come up with one other than running across a man with the sexual skills that Marc possessed. If I'd been with Rob (say he talked me into sharing myself with someone), I doubt if I would have been as receptive. Realistically, he would never have talked me into something like that in the first place. I needed to be out of my element, out on my own and free to make up who I actually was right on the spot. That's how I got sucked in to the whole mess. It was a very heady experience to just remake myself.

So don't shoot the messenger. He was perfectly justified to say I was an idiot, and as he pointed out, I said that about myself first.

Hugs,
Jennifer

lannontom

Unread post by lannontom » Tue Nov 18, 2014 3:21 pm

Jennifer -

We've chatted a bit about your residual guilt over everything. You've had subsequent extra-marital fun, which frankly sounds like everyone has handled it maturely and with a healthy perspective, but given the cross that you bear (so to say) does it ever feel like you're picking at a scab.

I hate to draw an analogy, but since Rob used the addiction word, it's almost like an alcoholic having a drink after years of sobriety. This isn't the analogy that I'm going for exactly but it's kind of the same ballpark. It's just interesting knowing what emotions are tied to a normal extra-marital fling, that this extra component must throw some extra spice into the works.

bearcatfozzy
Prepubescent

Unread post by bearcatfozzy » Tue Nov 18, 2014 8:09 pm

Simply "wow." I just stumbled on this story and my timing couldn't have been better. One of the hottest things I've ever read. Thank you SO MUCH for sharing this. I'm going to share this with my wife (I've already told her about it). My wife (like many others) went sexually crazy when she read 50 Shades of Grey a few years ago - I never read that book, but I've gotta think this story is way hotter, especially since it is a true story of what happened to a young wife and the effect on a young, innocent couple. The writing was really well done (I write professionally, so I should know) - if Jen ever decides to publish this tale, I think you guys would be looking at an early retirement!

Righteous
Experienced

Unread post by Righteous » Wed Nov 19, 2014 4:14 am

lannontom wrote:Jennifer -

We've chatted a bit about your residual guilt over everything. You've had subsequent extra-marital fun, which frankly sounds like everyone has handled it maturely and with a healthy perspective, but given the cross that you bear (so to say) does it ever feel like you're picking at a scab.

I hate to draw an analogy, but since Rob used the addiction word, it's almost like an alcoholic having a drink after years of sobriety. This isn't the analogy that I'm going for exactly but it's kind of the same ballpark. It's just interesting knowing what emotions are tied to a normal extra-marital fling, that this extra component must throw some extra spice into the works.
No, it doesn't. Rob and I kept it between ourselves for years for two main reasons. At first, it was just best to do that, you know, pull back and circle the wagons. During this time I showed him everything I learned and he became a really expert lover (of me, certainly), but Andrea isn't complaining, either... :lol: Then we started our family. At that time, Rob's job took a lot of his time and I had to raise the family and keep my own career going. Our sex life had to slow down to make space for the other things. I really don't carry a cross. All of it is in the past, and while I regret taking the risk I did and I really regret hurting my husband, the wound is healed. I've got little time or energy for cross-bearing.

Actually, I used the addiction word first. It wasn't an addiction to sex, it was an addiction to Marc and what he did to me. Once he was out of my system, I wasn't worried about going out and finding guys to fuck. My interest in sexual things was easily equaled by Rob's. Once he knew how much I loved all aspects of it, we both went nuts with it (at least until the birth of our daughter). I spent many very enjoyable nights tied to our bed (we had to buy a new one to allow us to do the things we wanted) and we built up a rather extensive toy collection.

Over the years, I've been hit on by many men. I don't flirt and I don't dress particularly provocatively. Robby says I "exude sex". While I've looked, I've never touched and really didn't have much urge to. If I had, I would have talked it all over with my husband and made sure we were on the same page. I went to bed with our friend Mike at Robby's urging -- although I did let Mike talk me into doing it again with him the next day, but a lot of it was to make him feel good. Rob knew immediately. My little fling with Paul was about my surprise for Robby. I knew he would be onboard with it, and my second meeting with Paul was something Rob and I discussed at length before it happened. If I hadn't been sure about his response, I would have shut the whole thing down. And yes, it was very enjoyable for me and a big boost to my ego. Paul is very handsome and young, and I'd been feeling a bit "old".

So no, I don't feel there's any chance of going out of control. That was a youthful response to finding out that being open about sex is friggin' awesome. Let's just say I'm more "seasoned" now...

Hugs,
Jennifer

lannontom

Unread post by lannontom » Wed Nov 19, 2014 6:56 am

You're something else. For the 80000th time - rob hit the goddamn lottery with you (and vice versa)

litlgi
Virgin

Unread post by litlgi » Wed Nov 19, 2014 8:44 am

lannontom wrote:You're something else. For the 80000th time - rob hit the goddamn lottery with you (and vice versa)
Thank you for your openness. I only wish you could do for us that you are doing for Andrea. My wife does enjoy sex and I am lucky to not be lacking in there of but I wish I could find the switch to allow her to let loose. I asked her a 1000 times to help me help her but she does really like talking about sex.

I wish this board had a "like" button because there are many times I agree with comments but really do feel adding on is necessary.

Righteous
Experienced

Unread post by Righteous » Wed Nov 19, 2014 9:34 am

Thank you for your openness. I only wish you could do for us that you are doing for Andrea. My wife does enjoy sex and I am lucky to not be lacking in there of but I wish I could find the switch to allow her to let loose. I asked her a 1000 times to help me help her but she does really like talking about sex.
That's why we went through this exercise of posting Jennifer's story of what happened between Marc and her.

As for Andrea, she came to Jennifer and Jennifer's response and ideas are posted in our other thread. Perhaps your wife could read both threads and take from it what she wants? But I know exactly where you're coming from. Before Marc, I got little glimpses of what might be secreted inside Jenn's mind. Occasionally, I'd push the right button or say the right thing and she'd have an unexpectedly massive orgasm. But she would never initiate anything and nearly all my suggestions were either shot down without a try, or she'd try it once and say that she didn't enjoy it (although sometimes she would and couldn't bring herself to say it).

I'm betting your wife has the same things hiding inside her. Getting through that outer defense, though, is a conundrum that's hard to figure out.

Once Jennifer showed me "the real her" sexually, I was literally stunned by who she was minus all the upbringing bullshit, and you can bet at that point I was tempted to call up Marc and thank him.

Good luck!
Rob

OZCPL
OHW Addict

Unread post by OZCPL » Wed Nov 19, 2014 1:35 pm

X you are right on correct.

hardwettalk
Experienced

Unread post by hardwettalk » Sat Nov 29, 2014 6:09 pm

My view is different then thous that view your epiphany through moral eyes. To me the teacher, you studied "under", was sent from God to break the chains your kin shackled you with.

As a survivor, a perfectionist, a person of indomitable life force, your instincts guided you past the constraints of society, parenting, even relationships to discover your true self. A quest that even your husband came to recognize as beneficial.

You have that right.

Of what value are you to a marriage if you're not your true self, discovery was painful for you and ultimately for him, but in the end he got what you made of yourself.

So rejoice sweet flower, you were reborn.

PS

Thank your maker, that you have a horny husband. Wise but really horny.

MrLust
Experienced

Unread post by MrLust » Fri Dec 05, 2014 10:36 am

Just had to post after I finally finished reading both of your incredible posts. Your story is the reason I have joined this site and I just had to comment on your incredible journey.

Jen, I have found your story utterly compelling. Your honesty is like nothing I have ever read and I have hardly been able to put your story down for the last week or so! Another reason I'm writing is because I have also just convinced my wife to read it. She's a few pages into your other thread and loving it. Why have I mentioned this? Well, despite the fact that we make love every day (except for Thursdays - we purposefully have a night off just to make Friday nights even better) the sex has been out of this world this week. I have you and your affair with Marc to thank for this. Your story has reminded me about the importance of slowing down and making the sex more about her enjoyment. I must say I have always been pretty good at that but I have made a bigger effort this week and the results have been incredible. I cant wait for her to get to this point as I'm sure there's a few bits that we'll try to replicate, even if it's just buying a new bed! So not only is your story an incredible insight into a passionate affair it's also very educational for those who strive to make their own relationship better!

Rob, I have just found myself admiring you more and more. The way you have handled Jens affair and turned it into something that you can both find enjoyment out of, is amazing. Again you honesty around your feelings has made this thread one of the best.

To you both. I love how much you love each other. That's a common theme from a lot of these threads but never proved more than in your own story. I shared a paragraph last night with my wife about how much you love each other and how you tell each other every night. There are so many similarities with your relationship to our own (not the affair or bringing others into your bed), I'm sure it's only a matter of time before we're both desperately waiting for any further updates!

MrLust

Righteous
Experienced

Unread post by Righteous » Fri Dec 05, 2014 12:02 pm

Rob here. (Jenn's already headed out to a rehearsal and the evening's gig.)

I'm glad you and your wife took all that from our two posts. There was a lot of anxiety for both of us in posting this story in particular. If we helped you in any small way, then it's all been worth it. Our motto (actually, Jenn's originally) is "we made these mistakes, why should we let other people stumble around and make the same ones?"

As for your comment about me, thanks, but I'm not sure I deserve it. For some reason, Jenn took a shine to me, we fell in love (me two weeks or so before her), and our path in life had been set down. Things happened as they always do, but even though she was initially quite amazingly inhibited, there were so many other incredible facets to who she was, that even when things started to fall apart, I was always faced with "would your life be better or worse if she left?" I strong incentive was that once the secret was out, she was free to be the person she was with Marc, and obviously, the sex we began to enjoy blew the doors off. In short, I then had the perfect wife -- at least that's the way I looked at it. In many ways I would have been a complete dummy to let her slip away. Yeah, she cheated -- a lot, but it was clear she felt horrible and very sincere when she told me she'd do anything to make it up to me if I only gave her another chance. Taken in that light, what other choice could be made? I would have wound up cutting off my nose to spite my face.

I'm sure Jenn would feel the same, so we'll wish you and your wife the very best. Keep open minds, communicate honestly (which can be painful sometimes) and things should work out.

Glad we could help!

A woman in bed should always be savored like a great wine, never gulped! (Well, almost never...)

Wishingandhoping
Prepubescent

Unread post by Wishingandhoping » Mon Dec 08, 2014 8:15 pm

Rob and Jennifer,

Thanks for an amazing story and your willingness to share your thoughts, emotions and thinking process. This is the hottest thread I've read on OHW by far. Actually its the hottest thread/story i've read anywhere. You really should consider publishing this story! congratulations to you two for surviving and thriving after the affair. So many similar situations end badly because of impetous/snap decisions. You guys are very lucky to have each other and I applaud your commitment and dedication to each other. Yours is a true love story, one that many of us can learn from.

I feel like your (Jennifer) strong upbringing likely contributed to the right decision against all odds. While many other stars lined up (in hindsight) , I feel that good strong upbringing certainly contributed to the right decision.

Thanks again!

Mia

Unread post by Mia » Mon Dec 08, 2014 10:34 pm

Wishingandhoping wrote:Rob and Jennifer,

Thanks for an amazing story and your willingness to share your thoughts, emotions and thinking process. This is the hottest thread I've read on OHW by far. Actually its the hottest thread/story i've read anywhere. You really should consider publishing this story! congratulations to you two for surviving and thriving after the affair. So many similar situations end badly because of impetous/snap decisions. You guys are very lucky to have each other and I applaud your commitment and dedication to each other. Yours is a true love story, one that many of us can learn from.

I feel like your (Jennifer) strong upbringing likely contributed to the right decision against all odds. While many other stars lined up (in hindsight) , I feel that good strong upbringing certainly contributed to the right decision.

Thanks again!
Welcome to OHW, Wishingandhoping.

:)

Mia

OHW Addict

Unread post by 54321 » Sun Feb 01, 2015 8:58 am

Being as this is one of my favourite all time threads, I think it deserves a bump.
Happy New Hotwifing Year, Jen and Rob. You're the best!

encourageher
Virgin

Unread post by encourageher » Sun Feb 01, 2015 1:11 pm

54321 wrote:Being as this is one of my favourite all time threads, I think it deserves a bump.
Happy New Hotwifing Year, Jen and Rob. You're the best!

Good point! The one year anniversary of the beginning of this thread as already past by about a month and look where Rob and Jenn's relationship has taken them in the last year...WOW!

I think it probably comes down to one of the main concepts crucial to either entering into, or maintaining a non-monogamous lifestyle...ie., Communication. I believe that Rob's initiation of this thread prompted discussions between them about their sexual desires, fantasies, past experiences, etc., and those discussions in turn, prompted a verve in their sex life and a new willingness to dare to explore their boundaries. as well as Jenn seizing on the opportunity to fulfill Rob's fantasy. Don't we all wish that our wives were as daring as this little vixen?! Of course, her redheaded demeanor has a lot to do with it, too! :twisted:

Let's all raise a glass...red, of course! LOL

Righteous
Experienced

Unread post by Righteous » Sun Feb 01, 2015 1:32 pm

Jennifer's favorite saying is (from Baron Rothschild): "White wine is fine once all the red wine is gone."

So there you go!

Thanks!!

Rob