Samantha Getting Started

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
DaBolts
Experienced

Re: Samantha Getting Started

Unread post by DaBolts » Tue Jun 10, 2014 3:56 pm

I think people are truly on your side on this and are not happy that you are not getting what you really want. The negativity is coming from a good place and no one being negative is doing so to be mean.
If this step makes you happy then good for you. Good luck

Samanthasman
OHW Addict

Unread post by Samanthasman » Tue Jun 10, 2014 5:45 pm

DaBolts wrote:I think people are truly on your side on this and are not happy that you are not getting what you really want. The negativity is coming from a good place and no one being negative is doing so to be mean.
If this step makes you happy then good for you. Good luck
The "show" starts in 30 minutes!

I do appreciate the solidarity here on OHW. It's actually very helpful to me. I'm going into his new situation as a compromise and experiment. I really don't know what's "reasonable" to expect from your HW, but it is interesting how many on here believe my wife should be "giving more". I guess I'd like to hear some female perspectives also...
Our threads:
Samantha Getting Started...

mundyman
OHW Addict

Unread post by mundyman » Tue Jun 10, 2014 9:06 pm

SM- I appreciate how to you this is a significant development and hopefully a first step in realizing your hope of being able to eventually watch Samantha live in real time. I share your excitement. I hope tomorrow to read about how this brought a spark back to your libido and an energy back to your and Samantha's relationship. I hope the reclaim was off the hook.

Samanthasman
OHW Addict

Unread post by Samanthasman » Wed Jun 11, 2014 1:48 am

UPDATE -
We'll the show is over... Actually ended many hours ago and I'm just up early...

She came home and prepped me prior joining Bill in the guest house. They had gone out for drinks before hand and apparently "choreographed" some of this evenings events.

She put on a fishnet body suit and told me "follow me down - it's going to be very intense from the start"

I followed her and within a minute her walking in, he was making out with her. There was making out and foreplay and cocksucking but things really got interesting when they got up off the bed and walked into the living room and started really going at it on a huge sofa in the living room. This was hot because this was right next to a large glass door so literally I was a few feet away.

He laid her down and started ripping her fishnets off by literally tearing them apart. This was apparently the show they planned. Rip... Kiss... Fuck... Rip... Kiss... New position... Fuck... Her brought her to orgasm several times...

After that "show" they went back into the bedroom (I could still watch, but from a bit more distance - like watching from the doorway) and they starts rotating through positions. After about an hour Bill came in her from on top and collapsed. They just held for 30-40 mins before Samantha came back into the house for the reclaim.

It was hot, but I left with a variety of emotions. When she crawled into our bed she was excited "how was it - was it all you had hoped?". I told her it was hot and I had many emotions and was processing...

He first thing I said was "how was it for you? Was it distracting,etc.?" And she said "it was distraction and nerve racking but obviously u enjoyed myself. I did not have nearly as many orgasms as normal because I had a lot on my mind as well, but I did really try to put on a good show for you.

We held and kissed and talked. I actually felt more loving than turned on. Eventually we reclaimed and went to bed. I asked her if she wanted to go back over (he's spending the night) but she said she was tired and a little sore, and might want to in the morning if I were into it...
Our threads:

aston24
Prepubescent

Unread post by aston24 » Wed Jun 11, 2014 3:24 am

I recently joined here and have read your adventure from the begining. Glad to see a door was opened for what's hopefully a new chapter in your journey. Let's just hope the door doesn't swing shut. Congrats!

hubbyshotwife
Virgin

Unread post by hubbyshotwife » Wed Jun 11, 2014 3:27 am

sounds like u may not have thought this thru.. sounds like ur a little dissapointed??did u have a hard on watching sam and bill??were ur hard as can be while reclaiming???

Samanthasman
OHW Addict

Unread post by Samanthasman » Wed Jun 11, 2014 4:08 am

I did not feel jealous or nervous watching them. Actually not as excited as usual. Samantha was a little nervous and was not quite as into it as normal, although she worked hard to put on a "show". She even jumped up in the middle of having sex to run and open the door so I could hear her... Lol. Actually their videos were much hotter than the live sex - maybe because there was more light and sound and they are both more totally focused on each other - hard to say.

I asked her if she was at all resentful, and she said "not at all - I'm good". In fact I think she is now open to having me in the room this coming weekend... The funny thing is that I might actually prefer to go back to videos - they are hotter and you can watch over and over ;)

As I continue to ponder our "negotiations" I believe one thing we cope with is a struggle to be dominant. She always asks permission for everything, etc. And wants me to be dominant, but then she often does not want to do what I want her to do. So, she won't take orders and she won't give them ;)

One idea I have for our next experiment is to push the keys back into her hands. Tell her for a while "you are in charge - do whatever you want, however you want, whenever you want". I sort of suggested this this morning and she replied "so, do you want me to go give Bill a breakfast BJ?", to which I replied "don't ask me, tell me..." Ultimately, she took a quick shower and said "live you babe - I'm going to go fuck Bill now! See you in an hour." And walked back down to the guest house... She is there now...
Our threads:

agawim
Trainable

Unread post by agawim » Wed Jun 11, 2014 4:20 am

I have a quick question, you said somewhere you have children.....where are they?

Wim

Samanthasman
OHW Addict

Unread post by Samanthasman » Wed Jun 11, 2014 4:40 am

agawim wrote:I have a quick question, you said somewhere you have children.....where are they?

Wim
We have nannies and caregivers. But, funny thing, just as things were getting hot in the guest house last night one of the kids started screaming out the back door "I need to go poo poo!!" I forgot to ask Samantha if she heard it... Needless to say I thought everyone was asleep, but I had to run back up and help with some not so sexy daddy stuff, and then tuck everyone in again, before running back out...
Our threads:

agawim
Trainable

Unread post by agawim » Wed Jun 11, 2014 5:22 am

Aren't you worried that those nannies and caregivers will see what goes on and talk about it?

ctmctm
Trainable

Unread post by ctmctm » Wed Jun 11, 2014 6:00 am

Samanthasman wrote:I did not feel jealous or nervous watching them. Actually not as excited as usual. Samantha was a little nervous and was not quite as into it as normal, although she worked hard to put on a "show". She even jumped up in the middle of having sex to run and open the door so I could hear her... Lol. Actually their videos were much hotter than the live sex - maybe because there was more light and sound and they are both more totally focused on each other - hard to say.

I asked her if she was at all resentful, and she said "not at all - I'm good". In fact I think she is now open to having me in the room this coming weekend... The funny thing is that I might actually prefer to go back to videos - they are hotter and you can watch over and over ;)

As I continue to ponder our "negotiations" I believe one thing we cope with is a struggle to be dominant. She always asks permission for everything, etc. And wants me to be dominant, but then she often does not want to do what I want her to do. So, she won't take orders and she won't give them ;)

One idea I have for our next experiment is to push the keys back into her hands. Tell her for a while "you are in charge - do whatever you want, however you want, whenever you want". I sort of suggested this this morning and she replied "so, do you want me to go give Bill a breakfast BJ?", to which I replied "don't ask me, tell me..." Ultimately, she took a quick shower and said "live you babe - I'm going to go fuck Bill now! See you in an hour." And walked back down to the guest house... She is there now...
You must be very proud of your woman.
CTMCTM (husband of TheDesire)

mundyman
OHW Addict

Unread post by mundyman » Wed Jun 11, 2014 6:27 am

Samanthasman wrote:
We have nannies and caregivers. But, funny thing, just as things were getting hot in the guest house last night one of the kids started screaming out the back door "I need to go poo poo!!" I forgot to ask Samantha if she heard it... Needless to say I thought everyone was asleep, but I had to run back up and help with some not so sexy daddy stuff, and then tuck everyone in again, before running back out...

As a father of three I almost spit my coffee out laughing very hard when I heard this. How typical of the little buggers. In my mind's eye I see Steve Martin in Cheaper by the Dozen caught in the same comedic predicament. :lol: :lol:
From your post it sounds like you got about what you wanted. Don't let up yet, as they get comfortable with you watching their spontaneity will return. I take it as an incredibly positive sign that they made an attempt to spice it up for you and fuck where you could easily see. Perhaps going forward they can somewhat "choreograph" a scene for you, you watch, and then leave and let them go at it in private and they could choose to tape that for you. This may not be perfect but it could be a decent transition to whatever develops next.
I find you and your wife's relationship an enigma, just as it seems I think I understand what is going on, and understand your viewpoint it morphs into something else. Nothing wrong with that but I can see where a person like your wife can be frazzled by your vacillating back and forth. However if she wants you to tell her what to do, then maybe you should continue to be demanding and insistent as it eventually got her to give you some of what you desire. Deep down inside she may want that even though on the surface she communicates otherwise. Be the boss! It seems to be working.
As in all human relationships, your life is real, emotional, and sometimes raw. I continue as always to hope the best for you, your wife, and family. Good luck on your journey

Wifesharing
Player

Unread post by Wifesharing » Wed Jun 11, 2014 7:45 am

So they planned out the show you would get over a few drinks. So what you got to watch was not them just doing what they do, is that part of the emotions you are dealing with now. The event sounds sexy and hot , but seems something is missing like a bit robotic, maybe this is just the way you told it, or maybe she was trying hard not to show you how they really make love. I just don't know.

bubbajack

Unread post by bubbajack » Wed Jun 11, 2014 8:02 am

As I follow along with all this diplomacy :roll: I'm just immensely grateful that Mrs Bubba loves some good rollicking MFM. ;)

But yes, I can definitely see the overall process evolving into a happier experience for both spouses here. :) Perhaps in time Samantha will become less dependent on whatever (need for control?) it is that "being alone with Bill" contributes to her ability enjoy herself. Perhaps she will even come eventually to appreciate getting tag-teamed and multi-fucked - which can be a lot of fun! :whip: :whip: :mrgreen:

These young people seem to be taking all this VERY seriously - as if there were something more to it than Fucking For Fun. :P

I say, Lighten up, kids - it's all good!! :cool:

Samanthasman
OHW Addict

Unread post by Samanthasman » Wed Jun 11, 2014 10:16 am

agawim wrote:Aren't you worried that those nannies and caregivers will see what goes on and talk about it?
Not in the least...
Our threads:

lindaspet
Virgin

Unread post by lindaspet » Wed Jun 11, 2014 11:39 am

Cheers?

Sorry to be a naysayer mate, but what you need is a jar of Vasoline.

But best of luck to you.

Samanthasman
OHW Addict

Unread post by Samanthasman » Wed Jun 11, 2014 5:36 pm

So, I'm still "processing" from the "live sex show". The truth is that it was not nearly so exciting as I had hoped. The "performance" was hot - it's just me that was not as into it as I expected. The videos were way hotter. I'm not sure why, after wanting it so bad, I was not all that into it. Maybe because it was so hard to get, and Samantha didn't really want to do it, or maybe because of my feelings about Bill and Samantha still pushing the boundaries of their relationship... not sure ... still processing...
Our threads:

a_unique_being
Prepubescent

Unread post by a_unique_being » Wed Jun 11, 2014 7:38 pm

maybe because of my feelings about Bill and Samantha still pushing the boundaries of their relationship
Given the events in the Kill Bill thread, I was under the impression that their relationship was strictly sexual?

So considering processing your feelings, will you continue to watch on Sunday (or any other day) ?

Nonetheless, at least you two were able to move beyond the impasse without some sort of resentment. Sounds like things are going well.

Iamtheman
Trainable

Unread post by Iamtheman » Thu Jun 12, 2014 4:10 am

SM,
I'm sorry to hear the reality didn't live up to the fantasy. That sometimes will happen, but in your case it seems like you prevented yourself from enjoying the view with other thoughts going through your head. Specifically, Samantha and Bill's boundaries.

Since you both "regrouped", I don't think anyone has been fooled to believe that Sam and Bill were "strictly sexual". Their time may have been limited with each other but that doesn't change emotions. I think that Samantha needs that connection. And not just with Bill. The cheerleader outfit for Sid showed that although she may not be as deep into him as Bill, there is still something there. Where Bill may be the boyfriend, Sid is definitely a friend with benefits. And perhaps going a step further, Bill is more interested in reciprocating those feeling to Samantha.

I'm not sure where Samantha's mind is, but she seems to have no conscious desire to break up your marriage and family. I bet the same can be said for Bill and his family. He may not have the success, money, and looks of Sid but he sounds as though he wants to keep the life he has.

I've read the hotwives in this thread comment on their circles. Boyfriends who they may love, FWBs who they like, and FBs that serve their purpose. Maybe it's just not feasible try and keep everyone as a fuckbuddy. Some women want more. In the end, the only questions that matter are how these relationships make you feel and how they affect your marriage.

If you're not getting anything out of it, or worse still your marriage and family are suffering from it, you need to walk away from this.

hubbyshotwife
Virgin

Unread post by hubbyshotwife » Thu Jun 12, 2014 10:08 am

this sounds like sm has a choice... start being a cuckold or a disaster fo a marriage because now that you have watched sam and bill sams hunger for bill and others is unstoppable..... thats just a fact

viking53

Unread post by viking53 » Thu Jun 12, 2014 11:04 am

Hi SamsMan,

You were not satisfied with the compromise and neither was Samantha. I think you just have to let go and let Samantha take charge and determine how things should develop in the future. I think that is how you are both going to get the most out of this situation.

Wifesharing
Player

Unread post by Wifesharing » Thu Jun 12, 2014 1:19 pm

viking53 wrote:Hi SamsMan,

You were not satisfied with the compromise and neither was Samantha. I think you just have to let go and let Samantha take charge and determine how things should develop in the future. I think that is how you are both going to get the most out of this situation.
This is really the only answer

Samanthasman
OHW Addict

Unread post by Samanthasman » Thu Jun 12, 2014 1:25 pm

viking53 wrote:Hi SamsMan,

I'm actually open to this, however, I have offered this to Sam and she said she does not want this. She turned it down...

The other option is to kill bill again...
Our threads:

Wifesharing
Player

Unread post by Wifesharing » Thu Jun 12, 2014 1:30 pm

This is not a asshole response. Do you really think killing bill is a option of yours ? She can kill bill, but I think saying again is not true you said end it she talked to him behind your back and bill was never killed. You guys argued back and forth for a pretty short amount of time then she was sleeping with again (if she ever stopped). Sam never killed or had any intention to kill bill Reading the kill bill thread and her thread it is clear if bill is killed it will not be again it will be a first and I believe you have no say in that.

Iamtheman
Trainable

Unread post by Iamtheman » Thu Jun 12, 2014 2:59 pm

SM,
There is some truth in the response from Wifesharing. Killing Bill didn't seem very successful the first time around and I'm not sure that either you or Samantha were really committed to it.

Samantha wants Bill as a boyfriend. That much is clear. She doesn't want to take control however. So, why don't you? Give her what she wants. You say that the two of you approach things as an experiment, and this is one that you haven't tried.

Why not tell her that she WILL date Bill twice a week. Go out for drinks and then head to the hotel or where ever. Make videos for you. Take pictures for you. Maybe even let you watch. But maybe go further and tell her that she WILL fuck Sid once a week. And she WILL fuck someone else once a week. With pictures, videos or what have you from Sid and the other lucky bastard.

Up until now, you really haven't been in control. You've been accepting. You're trying to give control to Sam and she doesn't want it. She wants you to be in control. What would happen if you truly did take FULL control?