Samantha Getting Started

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
Samanthasman
OHW Addict

Re: Also Newbie!!!

Unread post by Samanthasman » Sun Jan 12, 2014 7:28 pm

She committed to tell me everything. She totally hot and bothered about 2 guys. Am I right to believe that if she's sleeping with 2 then it's unlikely she can really "fall in love"... I mean 2 is company but 3 is just a hell if a lot of fun - right??
Our threads:
Samantha Getting Started...

Samanthasman
OHW Addict

Unread post by Samanthasman » Mon Jan 13, 2014 12:43 pm

Looks like today is the day! Guy #1 us going back and forth with her on email and driving her crazy. She texted me and basically said "I need to get fucked bad - and I need him... Do I have the ok to book a hotel today!??" .. To which I said "go for it baby!"

She told me again that she loves me but that I should not wait up. She'll be home by 9pm (starting at 4pm) and will call if it goes later than that. She says she plans to tape-record the whole thing to listen to later. She's very excited, and so am I... Nervous but excited...
Our threads:

BallSpanking
OHW Addict

Unread post by BallSpanking » Mon Jan 13, 2014 3:25 pm

:up:
Schwiiiiing ... Thud! (Projectile erection becomes vicious uppercut KO!)

Samanthasman
OHW Addict

Unread post by Samanthasman » Tue Jan 14, 2014 2:45 am

It's official. My wife is a hotwife!! She met her new guy at a hotel at 5pm and basically fucked again and again until 8pm!! Came home practically limping, but with a huge grin on her face. I quickly re-claimed her, but she made it clear that I could not take much time as she was quite sore. She said she had 3 orgasms, which is low for her, but she said it was awesome and probably would have been a lot more if she were not as nervous and it had not been the first time. She said his cock was actually a tad smaller than mine, which was still ok, because I'm already quite large. Sounds like he worked really really hard to please her ...

My fears have also subsided, I asked her how she likes being a hotwife and she says "I fucking love it!!!" And she's already thinking about her next conquest. Frankly I'm a little shocked but still delighted at how rapidly she's embraced this title. She also said "I'm going to be fucking... A
Lot!!" .... Wow!!!
Our threads:

Samanthasman
OHW Addict

Unread post by Samanthasman » Tue Jan 14, 2014 7:56 am

Update: I found her buying a pair of thigh-high boots online this morning. I asked her what they were for and she said "I plan to meet all the guys I'm talking to on Ashley Madison wearing just these and a trench coat"... wholly shit...
Our threads:

Samanthasman
OHW Addict

Unread post by Samanthasman » Tue Jan 14, 2014 8:59 am

Yes, I forgot to mention... She did make an audio recording on her cell phone!!! We listened together as I fucked her when she got home... Hot hot hot...

And... Her new FB said he would be happy to make a video the next time!
Our threads:

Samanthasman
OHW Addict

Unread post by Samanthasman » Tue Jan 14, 2014 5:17 pm

UPDATE + Question: All day long she is day-dreaming about her little adventure last night... going back and forth in emails with the guy saying how much she enjoyed herself and how she can't wait to do it again... I guess I feel a tad bit of jealously, but still excited. Is this all normal??? I think she wants to see him again on thursday... She assures me that "we are doing great!" and that she's still planning to bed guy #2... probably in the next week... but she's also like a school girl who's had her first kiss when it comes to thinking about last night and wanting to do it again asap. Is this all normal???
Our threads:

BallSpanking
OHW Addict

Unread post by BallSpanking » Tue Jan 14, 2014 6:11 pm

Yup! ;)

Samanthasman
OHW Addict

Unread post by Samanthasman » Tue Jan 14, 2014 8:42 pm

Update: now my wife is confessing that she's totally infatuated with this lover... Can't stop thinking of him... Can't wait to see him again, etc. Is asked if she's already starting to fall for him, and she said no, but she likes him a lot... A whole lot!! She said she could cut it off if I asked her too , but I told her that I didn't want to be the bad guy. She said again that she knows she'd never leave me... But has very strong feelings for him already and is surprised how rapidly her feeling have grow. What should we do???
Our threads:

BallSpanking
OHW Addict

Unread post by BallSpanking » Tue Jan 14, 2014 8:58 pm

Red hot infatuation is not uncommon, but after three months, the warts will be showing, and infatuarions cool. ;)

tomandher
Prepubescent

Unread post by tomandher » Tue Jan 14, 2014 9:18 pm

Samanthasman wrote:Update: now my wife is confessing that she's totally infatuated with this lover... Can't stop thinking of him... Can't wait to see him again, etc. Is asked if she's already starting to fall for him, and she said no, but she likes him a lot... A whole lot!! She said she could cut it off if I asked her too , but I told her that I didn't want to be the bad guy. She said again that she knows she'd never leave me... But has very strong feelings for him already and is surprised how rapidly her feeling have grow. What should we do???

read through this whole post and tend to agree with SmilingHusband, OW and others. Tread carefully, when one of you admits or knows that a connection is important to them, pay attention. good luck.
TnH

Mia

Unread post by Mia » Wed Jan 15, 2014 12:43 am

tomandher wrote:
Samanthasman wrote:Update: now my wife is confessing that she's totally infatuated with this lover... Can't stop thinking of him... Can't wait to see him again, etc. Is asked if she's already starting to fall for him, and she said no, but she likes him a lot... A whole lot!! She said she could cut it off if I asked her too , but I told her that I didn't want to be the bad guy. She said again that she knows she'd never leave me... But has very strong feelings for him already and is surprised how rapidly her feeling have grow. What should we do???

read through this whole post and tend to agree with SmilingHusband, OW and others. Tread carefully, when one of you admits or knows that a connection is important to them, pay attention. good luck.
Welcome to OHW, tomandher.

:)

Mia

outlanderwench
Virgin

Unread post by outlanderwench » Wed Jan 15, 2014 1:12 am

tread lightly and carefully. in reading many of the posts in the different forums, even the stories in the libraries, there is a difference between fantasy and reality and when the two converge the reality of emotions, connection etc. come into play for real. the question is: what are you prepared for? how do you feel about the strength of your marriage and this shared fantasy should she decide to take a bf and only one that she develops real feelings for? good luck!
Hi, I'm here to read the stories and real-life experiences. I'm not seeking a bull, a cyber friend or a fb.

Respectfully,
OutlanderWench

Samanthasman
OHW Addict

Unread post by Samanthasman » Wed Jan 15, 2014 1:51 am

I can cope with jealously but I cannot cope with losing the marriage. How strong us that risk? We have a strong marriage. Lots of love and very little fighting. We have children and a business. She says she's never leave, but she also admits she's totally infatuated. She says she could could cut it off if I asked, but she would been happy... And my guess is she'd not wanna ever do this again... What to do???
Our threads:

mrfoof45
Trainable

Unread post by mrfoof45 » Wed Jan 15, 2014 2:02 am

Samanthasman wrote:It's official. My wife is a hotwife!! She met her new guy at a hotel at 5pm and basically fucked again and again until 8pm!! Came home practically limping, but with a huge grin on her face. I quickly re-claimed her, but she made it clear that I could not take much time as she was quite sore. She said she had 3 orgasms, which is low for her, but she said it was awesome and probably would have been a lot more if she were not as nervous and it had not been the first time. She said his cock was actually a tad smaller than mine, which was still ok, because I'm already quite large. Sounds like he worked really really hard to please her ...

My fears have also subsided, I asked her how she likes being a hotwife and she says "I fucking love it!!!" And she's already thinking about her next conquest. Frankly I'm a little shocked but still delighted at how rapidly she's embraced this title. She also said "I'm going to be fucking... A
Lot!!" .... Wow!!!
Did she do him bareback or with a condom?

Samanthasman
OHW Addict

Unread post by Samanthasman » Wed Jan 15, 2014 4:44 am

Bareback!
Our threads:

dannyvee
Experienced

Unread post by dannyvee » Wed Jan 15, 2014 5:02 am

Samanthasman wrote:She committed to tell me everything. She totally hot and bothered about 2 guys. Am I right to believe that if she's sleeping with 2 then it's unlikely she can really "fall in love"... I mean 2 is company but 3 is just a hell if a lot of fun - right??
Heads-up: when she stops wanting to tell you everything, you may headed for problems. Voice of experience...

dannyvee
Experienced

Unread post by dannyvee » Wed Jan 15, 2014 5:07 am

This is really REALLY picky but could you use a spell-checker? A wife will never leave her husband if he spells correctly they say.... ;)

2lookingforfun
Prepubescent

Unread post by 2lookingforfun » Wed Jan 15, 2014 5:59 am

Fantastic thread.
1st: I have been married to the same fantastic wife for over 25 years and we have participated in the hotwife lifestyle for most of this time. We started before text messages, message boards, internet, etc. (Talk about a hard time picking up partners willing to participate).
This lifestyle always has and always will come with risks. I have friends that have lost their relationship because their husband or wife fell in love with their "play partner". My wife has had numerous partners over the years and had actually developed "feelings" for 2 of these. She ended the relationship with the first FB as a result of these feelings. The second one went too far. I think she actually became much too close to him. Did she fall in "love" with him? I dont know. But I knew their relationship was getting "too close for comfort". I ask her to break it off. She resisted. I then knew my suspicions were spot on. Ultimately she broke the #1 rule and lied to me. She claimed she was going to spend the weekend with a girlfriend from her past. I found out she went to meet FB #2.

This almost cost us our marriage. We thought we knew what we were doing. We thought we had it figured out. We thought we would always stay open and honest with each other no matter what. But she "cheated". The sexual act was not the "cheat". The betrayal was.

We had a very difficult time for about a year over this 1 betrayal. We both had agreed to participate in this lifestyle. We both knew there were some risks but felt as though we had it all under control. Feelings can be a very powerful thing.

Ultimately our relationship returned to what it was prior to FB #2. We even returned to the lifestyle and still enjoy it today.

Samanthasman, all of us in this lifestyle run this risk. Even when you believe you have it all figured out.

SmilingHusband
Pervert

Unread post by SmilingHusband » Wed Jan 15, 2014 6:31 am

Samanthasman wrote:, but she also admits she's totally infatuated.
dangerous. very dangerous.

outlanderwench
Virgin

Unread post by outlanderwench » Wed Jan 15, 2014 7:17 am

SmilingHusband wrote:
Samanthasman wrote:, but she also admits she's totally infatuated.
dangerous. very dangerous.
ITA...tread very carefully. very.
Hi, I'm here to read the stories and real-life experiences. I'm not seeking a bull, a cyber friend or a fb.

Respectfully,
OutlanderWench

Samanthasman
OHW Addict

Unread post by Samanthasman » Wed Jan 15, 2014 8:09 am

Can I get a woman's perspective?

I told my wife I guess there are 3 options:
1) full speed ahead with new lover and let this work itself out
2) slow down, but keep going
3) stop it

I also said I'd feel more comfortable with 2 or more lovers than with 1, and she said she might well be open to that, but that she didn't really believe that if she saw an additional 3rd guy once in a while it would effect her feelings for guy #1 one way or the other... In other words it would not mitigate the dangers that go along with building stringers bonds with guy 1.

Note: for the options, wife says she'd be fine at this point with any of above, but if option 2, it will be frustrating (absence makes the heart want it more) and if option 3, she'll comply, but probably never want to fool with this hotwife fantasy again... Obviously she'd prefer option 1 and would like to see him 2-3x/week. She continues to say "I'll never leave you" and has even said she'd sign something saying she'd give up custody of our children if she ever left (which of course she knows that I know she would never do). Although that might be difficult to get to hold up in court, the fact that she would even agree to that is very comforting. So.. Which option should we go for?
Our threads:

DrKenRamie
Virgin

Unread post by DrKenRamie » Wed Jan 15, 2014 8:51 am

I've been involved in this for 20 years, and I know a lot of good folks here who have been around a long time too.

A lot of people who got into this go through the fast and furious stage. Some of them run into rough times ahead because of it.... Several people here have already mentioned that to you.

So,, for the people who make it through this,, usually choice 1 works itself out to choice 2.

I think the choice that has the best chance over the long haul is 2.

Choice 1 has a burn out phase in it too that is part of working itself out.. That's not good either.
To have a hotwife you do not need a husband who wants his wife to have sex with others, you need a wife who wants to have sex with others.

Triggershy

Unread post by Triggershy » Wed Jan 15, 2014 9:55 am

I've been fantasizing with my wife for months now and were looking at guys on aff but after reading how fast things are going with you and your wife, I mean my stomach is in knots over how fast things are going on in your situation. I think my wife will do the same thing fall,for somebody and want them all the time.

If you could close pandoras box awould you?

after reading your story I'm putting the breaks on all fantasy talk.

I can't thank you enough for sharing your raw emotion. I wish you nothing but the best.

Mia

Unread post by Mia » Wed Jan 15, 2014 10:55 am

2lookingforfun wrote:Fantastic thread.
1st: I have been married to the same fantastic wife for over 25 years and we have participated in the hotwife lifestyle for most of this time. We started before text messages, message boards, internet, etc. (Talk about a hard time picking up partners willing to participate).
This lifestyle always has and always will come with risks. I have friends that have lost their relationship because their husband or wife fell in love with their "play partner". My wife has had numerous partners over the years and had actually developed "feelings" for 2 of these. She ended the relationship with the first FB as a result of these feelings. The second one went too far. I think she actually became much too close to him. Did she fall in "love" with him? I dont know. But I knew their relationship was getting "too close for comfort". I ask her to break it off. She resisted. I then knew my suspicions were spot on. Ultimately she broke the #1 rule and lied to me. She claimed she was going to spend the weekend with a girlfriend from her past. I found out she went to meet FB #2.

This almost cost us our marriage. We thought we knew what we were doing. We thought we had it figured out. We thought we would always stay open and honest with each other no matter what. But she "cheated". The sexual act was not the "cheat". The betrayal was.

We had a very difficult time for about a year over this 1 betrayal. We both had agreed to participate in this lifestyle. We both knew there were some risks but felt as though we had it all under control. Feelings can be a very powerful thing.

Ultimately our relationship returned to what it was prior to FB #2. We even returned to the lifestyle and still enjoy it today.

Samanthasman, all of us in this lifestyle run this risk. Even when you believe you have it all figured out.
Welcome to OHW, 2lookingforfun.

:)

Mia