latest developments

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
tigerman
Prepubescent

latest developments

Unread post by tigerman » Sun Jan 19, 2014 11:52 am

hi - warning -sorry for long post. for those impatient - skip to bottom summary after reading first paragraph up to the XXXXX

i havent posted for ages and want to get off my chest latest developments and so to refresh - my wife was a very reluctant hotwife and would only play with a pal once every 3 months but that ended so we found a masseur and 5 years later its still only 3 or 4 times a year. he sensually massaged her and licked her to orgasm in 90 minute sessions and for the last 5 or 6 times he has been fucking her as well as the massage, usually coming on her tits. she ALWAYS comes when he fucks her. long violent orgasms according to him, but nothing special according to her. she is always guilty afterwards for giving into sex and never wants to do it again. until i persuade her 2 months or so later.
i drop her off and pick her up at the masseurs house and if we are staying in a hotel i have sex with her but if we go home she usually feels too guilty to entertain sex with me. a week later if i talk to her about it during sex that is enough to make her come!!
it has helped spice up our sex life no end. but she cant accept she enjoys herself and thinks it is wrong.
she used to do lingerie fashion shows for my pal leading to flashing bawdy groping and usually fucking and i missed being there watching her have fun as she got tipsy enough.
so i suggested a fashion show with the masseur leading to lapdance at our hotel room and eventually it was arranged for 2 nights ago.
XXXXXXX
she says he is ugly and creepy and she doesnt really like him but his massage is very good and it seamlessly drifts into sex.
she wasnt looking forward to the fashion show and was very nervous and had to drink loads of southern comfort before he arrived and even though she stopped drinking she slowly became more drunk as the night wore on.

he arrived and i noticed he was slightly more handsome than me with a goatee and trendy haircut his daughter made him have and he was exactly the same build as me.
id told him she was nervous and to see how it went before touching her and sex might not happen.
she was wearing a slutty dress with large cut out sections and he was very impressed. my wife thinks she has a below average figure. she is wrong she looks stunning. he agrees.
anyway after chatting and another large drink for my wife we persuaded her to put on her first outfit. we'd sorted 6 out with increasing skimpyness and lined them up on the bathroom floor.
she came out and the almost see through dress looked great on her no bra and she showed us her tiny panties. she was very tipsy by now and it was non stop smiles and giggling and after a bit of sexy posing but no touching she then got into her second outfit- see through and after posing etc we got her to take off her panties suggestively. she then sat next to him and flashed and kissed him and he stroked her legs and she complained his hands were cold and said they are usaully lovely and warm. she started to give him a lap dance with kissing telling him to stop touching her like in a real lapdance and complained again his hands were cold
she went into the bathroom get into her next outfit and he accompanied her on the pretence of warming his hands under the tap. door virtually closed behind them with only a tiny crack. i heard him running the tap, then it stopped and a bit of low talking and then silence. i couldnt resist peeking and saw them stood up kissing passionately. he said something and kissed her again and then stopped to speak again so i went to turn down the music and went back to the door and heard her end a sentence ".....it just feels strange" more kissing
he said something i couldnt hear and then kissed her again and i sat down and waited but after another minute with still no show i said i need a piss which stopped them and they came out.
i did actually need a piss!!
when i came out she was already lapdancing him again kissing slowly and he had taken his trousers off.
i said -in a lap dance it ends up with the girl rubbing her naked pussy against the cock, she said "i am"
but he still had his thong on, (a thong in his late 40's !!! looked well with his beer gut.)

he then asked her to get "it" out and she did and rubbed her pussy over it. kissing almost non stop.
he then stood up and picked her up with him and it was partly funny as she slowly slipped down him but they kept kissing.
when they broke free as her knees were nearly on the floor he then got naked.

now this is where it turned into a blur for me. i think i went for another piss and she came in and changed into an outfit that had her pussy on full show and had stockings waiting to be attached
i came out sat down and said i think the nerves have gone now and he said "she is doing briliiantly"
she came out and said i need my stockings fastening and i said ask steve (not real name) im sure he'd love to, she did- he did and then turned her to look at her slit and couldnt resist licking her to her obvious pleasure.
i suggested she sat on the edge of the bed so he can lick you better and it slowly progressed from licking to him rubbing his cock on her pussy kissing passionatley and then to slow fucking with very sensual kissing and then she ended up coming for about 45 seconds hanging onto him.
he came on her tits and that was the end of sex. she asked for a massage and she looked great on the bed as he rubbed her and i motioned for him to stroke her pussy and said would it work if you tried to turn her on again and he said "oh dont worry that boat has long since sailed...."
he obviously knows her!!!
after he left she then accused me of not stopping them as it had gone too far and we had a massive drunken argument. never again she said and if thats how i wanted to live then she was leaving me.
i got no sex that night but the next day back at home she let me lick her, and i got her turned on and for the first time while fucking her i asked her to talk and humiliate me saying she liked his much bigger cock , he was a better lover etc and also that she pretended to get turned on moaning etc.

she did and also added without me prompting that she would have to imagine it was him fucking her or she wouldnt be able to come. i then realised her moans wasnt acting -she was actually turning herself on and then she came.

with more of her talking - she'd really got the hang of it i came inside her soon afterwards - i hardly ever do nowadays - i usually have to masturbate to come. with her help of course.
she then went to the bathroom and i said that was a long orgasm and she said laughing "nearly as long as yesterday"

XXXXXXXX
so re the stripping/lapdancing she never wants to do it again. she insists she doesnt like him, he is to creepy and its only cos she is drunk that she does it. but i saw them kissing and suspect whilst together alone it gets very steamy. maybe this is what she is scared of? as well as her being a cheap slut.
i cannot wait to see her do it again but this time keep him sat down and watch as the lapdance turns to her slowly fucking him to her orgasm like she did whilst doing a practice with me a week before.

i just remember seeing her giggly dancing posing in front of the 2 of us and thinking i was the luckiest guy in the world.
i also remember her taling to me whilst fucking yesterday.
i bet we do the lapdancing again but it wont be for 2 or 3 months and i will have to work hard to persuade her.
i just wish my wife could accept that she enjoys this kind of thing and really goes for it. if she were to ask me or suggest it it would blow my mind!!!

sorry for long winded post
if anyone has any tips or has been in my situation feel free to add your thoughts.
we have been married 27 yrs and are both early 50's but she has the body of a woman 20 yrs younger.

limptrevor
Virgin

Re: latest developments

Unread post by limptrevor » Mon Jan 20, 2014 12:06 pm

The best way to learn whether she likes it or not is to tell her that if she wants to stop she can. Of course, she might actually stop, but it's difficult for a woman to stop once she has fucked other men.
Limp Trevor

tigerman
Prepubescent

Re: latest developments

Unread post by tigerman » Wed Jan 22, 2014 2:10 am

tried that
she stopped!!!

she only gets into it after a drink and when she is sober she wont contemplate it.
never again she is saying now.
ill see in 2 months time...