Do you mind ?

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
dplover
Experienced

Do you mind ?

Unread post by dplover » Sun Jan 19, 2014 1:48 pm

Do you mind?

Dear, I'm going to rub my dick a little while we do this, do you mind?

From the moans and thrashing of her head I guess she didn't think that was a good idea. Face down on a hotel bed, hands cuffed to her ankles, a ball gag in her mouth, hubby beating his meat in the corner, not much she could do about it.

I stepped to the side and undressed where she could see me, her teary eyes were huge. I was hard, polishing a butt like her's with a thin leather belt was enough to make any man hard. The lube I put on my dick was all she was going to get, I borrowed a little of what hubby was using.

My accuracy decreases when I masturbate, but I swing harder and more often, she got her money's worth. Her ass was almost ready, they said she was a virgin where she was the tightest, I told them this was going to hurt.

Normally I wouldn't do this to a woman, but I 'm less polite when my dick gets this hard, three final stripes, vertically right on her pink lips, it sounded as if I caught her on the clit a couple times.

I dropped my belt and nodded at hubby, he washed his dick at the sink and slid under her, she had bitten into my ball gag pretty good, I hoped for his sake she was more careful with his dick. I pushed her knees apart and the pussy settled on his mouth. I wondered if she had any idea what this was going to feel like, hubby was busy with his tongue, after a few minutes her pretty hips rocked back and forth on his mouth.

They said he wanted watch...well...from where he was he going to have a great view. She made a loud slobbery noise around his dick, virgins usually do, the first time can be pretty rough. She was tight, her butt was bright red under my hands, I don't care what you have read there's no gentle way to do this...it sounded like I was hurting her. .

She pleaded, his dick was wasn't getting any attention now, my balls kept slapping his forehead, her pussy sounded really wet and squishy. Her butt was a virgin no more, she was in that place where rocking her pussy on his mouth felt good, moving her ass up and down my dick didn't.

Her orgasm was loud, mine was deep, I kind of felt sorry for her, most virgins don't get used twice in 10 minutes.

From the moans and thrashing of her head she didn't seem to think it was a good idea either. Face down on a hotel bed, hands cuffed to her ankles, a ball gag back in her mouth, hubby was rubbing his dick in the sticky mess I had just left, there wasn't much she could do about it.

Lovers4third
Virgin

Re: Do you mind ?

Unread post by Lovers4third » Sat Jan 25, 2014 10:40 pm

Great writing...

dplover
Experienced

Re: Do you mind ?

Unread post by dplover » Wed Jan 29, 2014 10:55 am

Thank You / Dplover