The blindfold

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
mfmfan777
Experienced

The blindfold

Unread post by mfmfan777 » Thu Jan 23, 2014 8:54 pm

The following story is exactly 00.0% true! It is just a fantasy that my twisted mind thought up and I committed to paper! So don’t flame me!

I have been asking my wife Tonya for the past 4 years to have sex with other men! She has gotten to the point where she will roll play a MFM with me and a toy, but she still refuses to be shared! Her big fear is that I would get jealous or expect her to let me fuck other girls! Tonya was a total slut when we met! She had over 40 other men cum in her pussy before we married! She was even fucking 2 other guys for the first month we dated and told me she had no intention to stop. In her entire sexual history she has never had a 3-way, and had never used a condom! She never had even seen one, not with any of her men until we got married and she got off birth control! Every time she has made another man cum, he has cum in her mouth or her pussy so she is no stranger to semen leaking out of her! I asked her if having a strange man cum in her pussy was keeping her from being shared? She said it wasn’t that, it was that she just didn’t want to be responsible for hurting our marriage by letting herself be fucked by another man! I told her I would take full responsibility! She insisted that she could not blame me, or avoid being responsible if was to spread her legs for another man, no matter how badly I wanted her to do it!

That got me thinking! Her biggest objection was that she didn’t want to feel guilty and take the blame if I had a change of heart after it was over! So I formulated a plan and searched the net for just the right guy! It was amazing how many offers I got! Too many to really process!! I had narrowed them down do about 25 prospects, when I saw an old friend on Facebook! Rick and I were roommates in collage and we often talked in detail about each others girlfriends! He had this one fuck buddy who came over several times a week! She liked to let me watch and made a point of fucking right in front of me! She would smile at me and laugh as Rick pounded her! She loved to tease me and she once let me suck her tits as Rick ate her pussy! They invited me to go further about a week later Rick and I took turns filling her pussy with cum! After that we tag teamed her for years and I even got her to myself a couple times! I thought how cool it would be to return the favor and up the anti by letting him fuck my wife. I knew he was divorced and really the perfect guy for my plan to get Tonya fucked by another man! I told him my plan and showed him some nude pictures of Tonya. I told him he would have to use a condom! I hated to make him! Since Tonya stopped using birth control I had become the only guy that ever fucked her with a condom! I liked being her first and only lover to do something sexual with her, even if that “1 thing” was to use a condom! Rick was thrilled to get a chance to fuck her and was ready to go! Tonya was still refusing to be shared and knew noting of my reconnecting with Rick.

I had been implementing my plan for months! I started by wearing a facemask during sex, I told her pretend I was a stranger and that she did not know who was under the mask! Then I told her to wear a blindfold during sex for seeks! I talked as if I was a total stranger! She would play along most of the time! Rick and I made our plan for a night 2 weeks away, I didn’t ask her to wear the blindfold leading up to that day! We had an event in the city we had planned for a while! I told Rick to get a room at the same hotel that same week! Lisa knew to expect to have hotel sex and she packed a few things. I made sure she caught me putting the blindfold in the suitcase with my things. She smiled and I knew she would not refuse me, since I had not asked in a while!

We dropped our stuff at the room and Tonya sent me to get us a couple drinks at the hotel bar. I handed Lisa her “SLUT” ID collar and the blindfold from my bag and told her to put on the slutiest thing she had brought! She took a bag into the bathroom with her and was in there about a half hour. I set up some music on a small portable Ipod player and then opened the room door and saw Rick lurking just down the hall. We headed off to the bar and got back quickly! I closed the hotel door but blocked it from closing properly behind me by putting a pencil in the door jam. Tonya was finishing up in the bathroom.

Tonya knocked on the bathroom door to get my attention then stepped out wearing the blindfold, her “SLUT” collar, black high heals, and black fishnet, thigh high stockings that connected to a tiny lace garter that framed her beautiful pussy! She had a trimmed bush in a neat landing strip that matched her black stockings perfectly! She was otherwise completely nude, fully exposed top, waist, pussy, ass and hips were there for viewing! She offered me her hand to guide her out of the bathroom and to the bed! I sat her down in a chair with her back to the window and her pussy within view of the front door. I told I was going to open the curtains and turn on all the lights! “Tonight, I want you to have an audience!” I said coyly knowing what was about to happen! One more light, I said as I went to the switches at the front door! I took the pencil, opened the door as Rick slipped in and I again pinned the door open. Rick looked at her and his eyes were bulging out of his head! He looked at me as if to ask if this was for real. Tonya heard the door but thought it was the bathroom door. I smiled and walked to the bed, I put a hand on each knee and spread her legs wide and knelt between them and kissed her passionately! I kissed her and rubbed her and got her good and ready to move on to more sexual touching! I lowered her body back onto the bed and made a hand gesture for Rick to move in and massage her tits! He stood between her legs and went after her chest with both hands. Rick, was truly, loving her breasts, but did a check back at me to see if it was still ok. I leaned in and asked, “You want me to bite your nipples?” “”Oh please” she responded! My voice was cuming from between her legs, right whrer she expected me to be! Rick leaned in and sucked on her tits and gently nibbled on her nipples! I had already clued Rick into what she likes so she was almost at the point of orgasm just from his nipple play! Almost, but not quite so I wiggled my crooked finger and he knew what to do! Rick slipped a finger inside her as he bit her nipple! I could tell by her moans that she detonated on his finger the second it touched her G-Spot! Her orgasm continued as Rick kept up the pace! Tonya was well known for her multiple orgasms when she was single! He kept her at orgasm until her pleasure was turning to pain, then eased off and let her catch her breath! Ricks idea of letting her rest was to push her knees up to her head and eat her pussy! I told him she almost never got orgasms from oral but he was determined to show me up!! Tonya knows how much I like eating her pussy so she lets me even though she doesn’t “love it!” “My turn,” Tonya said as she pushed Ricks face out of her pussy! She grabbed for his crotch and she didn’t even notice the guy she was groping was wearing the wrong kind of pants! Rick pulled away from her and I took his place!

“Don’t worry baby, you will get your chance!” I said as I led her to the window. We were on the 19th floor, high above the street, but there were several other hotels with rooms facing ours. I told her to spread her legs and lean her tits and body against the glass! It was summer but the glass was cold enough to make her whimper! Or was it that she was showing off? Her ass was humped up and poking back into the room. I couldn’t resist slipping a finger inside of her and stroking her G-Spot. I told her to smile at anyone who was looking at her through the window! I told her to dace for the window watchers as I took my pants off! I looked at Rick and we took our pants off in unison. The window went nearly floor to ceiling but has a narrow sill at the bottom. The sill was just wide enough to support Tonya tight little ass and it put her mouth the perfect height to suck cock. She scooted her ass all the way back into the glass, I had her sit upright, interlock her fingers behind her head and cushion her head from the glass.

“You’re a slut, act like one!” I said. “You want some cock, you have to ask for it!” She “looked” up at me and said, “I want your big, fat, meaty and sweaty cock in my mouth and I want to suck it!” “Good girl” I said as I stepped back and let Rick take my place. I watched Rick slowly feed his stiff cock into her mouth. I leaned in to get a good look at her lips wrapped around his tool and her saliva making his cock shine! Rick pumped her face very gently and gradually pushed deeper into her mouth to see how much she could take! Rick was holding the sides of Tonya’s face and controlling his depth as she was pinned between his cock and the window! He eventually got his cock in all the way to the base! He face fucked her for a few seconds but she leaned forward, grabbed his cock and took control of the action! Rick was combing her hair back from her face as she sucked him! I was hard as a rock and stroking as I watched! Getting close to cuming, Rick stepped back to pull away and sat her on the bed. Tonya aggressively moved forward and knelt between his legs and again swallowed his cock! Her head bobbed in his lap, she devoured him like a starving lioness over a fresh kill! “Oh” he cried as he pulled out and moved away from her! He moved behind me and I took over! I was hopeful she didn’t realize that the little outburst was not her husband’s voice! You almost made me cum I told her which was absolutely true, even though it was Rick she was sucking!

I led Tonya back to the window. I pressed her hands against the glass and fingered her pussy in full view of the city! I told her to get on her knees and get ready for some more cock! She did as she was asked and she wiggled her tight little ass to let me know she was ready for me! “Just a sec, let me get a condom on,” I said handing one to Rick. The only reason Tonya stopped using birth control pills was because they were messing up her system! We had to be careful and use condoms for about 2 weeks a month. “You don’t need one” Tonya informed me, but I protested! “I don’t want to take any chances!” I told her! “You don’t need one!” she said forcefully! I tried to protest but she insisted she was not ovulating! You are the one that always wants to risk it! Trust me were fine, and I want to feel you cum in me!!

I looked at Rick and he was looking at me and we both just shrugged our shoulders! He threw the condom over his shoulder as I positioned Tonya to have her fucked up against the glass At the last second changed my mind and scooped her up and dropped her on the bed face up! I pushed Tonya’s knees over her head and plunged my tongue into her wet pussy! I went inside her hole and scooped out some of her juices, I lover her taste and spread her juice the full length of her slit! I took one last look at her loyal pussy, kissed her gently on her lady lips and stepped back! It was a bitter sweet moment knowing the this was the last time she would truly be faithful to me! Feeling a slight bit of jealousy and a lot of anticipation knowing Rick was standing beside me, cock in hand, ready to violate her loyal pussy and leave his seed in her as I watched! I steeped back and gave Rick the go ahead. He moved in and just as we had discussed so many times before! He pressed his cock up against her wet pussy lips! I had told him how I wanted to savor the moment of her first penetration form a strange cock that I wanted him to enter her as slowly as he possible could! Rick slid his bare cock up and down the full length of her slit getting the head of his cock good and wet! Then he put his cock at the entrance to her vagina! He looked back, and smiled at how excited I was! I must have looked like a kid on X-mas morning to him. He watched me as I watched the tip of the head of his cock part my wife’s pussy apart just slightly. Tonya was moaning in anticipation of having that cock in her! Rick pushed in further as Tonya’s body opened up to accept him. With the minimal amount of resistance Tonya’s lips surrounded the head of Ricks cock until he got the widest point of his cock in and her pussy slipped around the backside of the head and it disappeared inside her!

Rick pushed it in about another inch and I looked at him. He was still watching me with great amusement! Rick seemed more pleased with the effect his cock was having on me than the effect it was having on Tonya! When Rick got about half his shaft in her, he quickly pulled out so he could start from the beginning again! As soon as Rick parted the walls of her pussy the second time Tonya was begging for more cock! I could hear the anguish in her voice as she cried, “GO!” Rick continued his unmercifully slow pace and Tonya continued to beg! “GO… do it… fucking do it!” Rick plunged into her and quickly ended the tease and thrust aggressivly. She was instantly ready for her first orgasm! He got her close but just as she was about to cum he would stop! Then get her back on the brink of ecstasy! She moaned the pain of a failed climax! She desperately wanted a good hard thrust to give her satisfaction! The more she went without it the more she needed it! When Rick had penetrated her with all that he had I leaned over her and asked her how it felt? Her only reply was to say, “Stop teasing me and just do it!” She was so egger for some good, hard thrusting I contemplated ripping her blindfold off and introducing her to the guy she was fucking! In that moment I have no doubt she would not care who got her to orgasm as long as he did! As badly as I wanted to hear Tonya urge a stranger to fuck her to orgasm I knew the eventual consequences would be too high! Rick had pulled out again and was starting his third slow penetration! As the head disappeared inside Tonya, she cried out with all her voice! “Just FUCK ME!!” Her outburst was surly heard by most of the people on our floor as well as the one above and below, but she didn’t care! Rick slammed the entirety of his cock deep into her in an instant! That single thrust triggered a massive orgasm in Tonya like I had not seen in years!

Rick fucked her like an animal! I was stunned by his stamina! I stroked while they fucked! Rick was pining Tonya’s hands to the bed as he fucked her! I was getting close to cumming so I slowed to wait for him! I heard him groan and I knew he was about to fill her with DNA so I moved in behind him! When his thrusting stopped I knew he was spraying her womb with his seed! Fully spent, Rick slipped out and stepped behind me as I took his place between her legs! I could see their combined fluids escaping out of her and leaking down her body! I exclaimed, “I can’t believe, I’m still hard” as I plunged my cock into her dirty hole pushing his cum out, and instantly replacing it with mine! She laid there satisfied and I let my cock grow softer inside her as I laid on top of her! I kissed her and she commented that I had never cum like that before! “How do you mean” I asked her! She said “well it felt like you came twice!” You have never cum that long or that much before is all. I looked at Rick who was quietly getting dressed by the door; he was looking at me! Tonya’s hands went to her blindfold like she was going to remove it but I stopped her! I picked her up and carried her naked body in my arms to the bathroom and set her down on a platform by the Jacuzzi tub. I told her give me a second and I walked out turning on the bathroom fan. Rick was standing by the bathroom door holding his shirt. Rick and I shook hands and smiled as I quietly closed the bathroom door. I took Tonya’s blindfold off, washed every inch of her body and I fucked her again in the shower! I knew Rick would be gone when we walked out of the bathroom.

The next morning Tonya and I went to the buffet breakfast. I had arranged for Rick to “just happen” to be there! As we got back to our table with our food, Rick saw me and walked over to say hi. I introduced Rick as my old friend from collage who I had not seen in years! I suggested he sit and eat with us. I motioned him toward the empty seat next to Tonya, she scooted over for him and he sat down. She leaned over and asked if Rick was “The Rick, from collage, the one… with the girlfriend?” He over heard the question and said, “You told her about that? We are our food and talked. It was so erotic watching them sit together knowing he had just fucked her, knowing she had no idea that trace amounts of his sperm was still inside het at that very moment! Rick and Tonya hit it off, and he was very soon flirting with her, and she seemed to like it! It was killing me not to blurt out “He was the one fucking you last night, not me!” But I never told her! Rick told her how pretty she was and how lucky I was to “Share bed with her!”

Back in the room I asked her what she thought of him? She said he was attractive, in great shape, fun, flirty but very respectful, but that she could see her was hot for her, she said she knew he was fucking her in his mind!

WOW, You have no idea I thought! She said he should to learn to not be so obvious! She said he acted like he had never sat next to a girl before! I asked her if she thought Rick was thinking I should repay the favor he did me in collage by letting him have sex with you. She said she was absolutely sure it crossed his mine at least once! I asked her if she could fulfill my fantasy by having a 3 way with Rick and I tonight! I expected a quick no, but to my surprise she thought about it for a second or two! “I could, but I wont” she said with a mischievous grin. Maybe next time she said with a grin. I think she might have been tempted!
The following story is exactly 00.0% true! It is just a fantasy that my twisted mind thought up and I committed to paper! So don’t flame me!

I have been asking my wife Tonya for the past 4 years to have sex with other men! She has gotten to the point where she will roll play a MFM with me and a toy, but she still refuses to be shared! Her big fear is that I would get jealous or expect her to let me fuck other girls! Tonya was a total slut when we met! She had over 40 other men cum in her pussy before we married! She was even fucking 2 other guys for the first month we dated and told me she had no intention to stop. In her entire sexual history she has never had a 3-way, and had never used a condom! She never had even seen one, not with any of her men until we got married and she got off birth control! Every time she has made another man cum, he has cum in her mouth or her pussy so she is no stranger to semen leaking out of her! I asked her if having a strange man cum in her pussy was keeping her from being shared? She said it wasn’t that, it was that she just didn’t want to be responsible for hurting our marriage by letting herself be fucked by another man! I told her I would take full responsibility! She insisted that she could not blame me, or avoid being responsible if was to spread her legs for another man, no matter how badly I wanted her to do it!

That got me thinking! Her biggest objection was that she didn’t want to feel guilty and take the blame if I had a change of heart after it was over! So I formulated a plan and searched the net for just the right guy! It was amazing how many offers I got! Too many to really process!! I had narrowed them down do about 25 prospects, when I saw an old friend on Facebook! Rick and I were roommates in collage and we often talked in detail about each others girlfriends! He had this one fuck buddy who came over several times a week! She liked to let me watch and made a point of fucking right in front of me! She would smile at me and laugh as Rick pounded her! She loved to tease me and she once let me suck her tits as Rick ate her pussy! They invited me to go further about a week later Rick and I took turns filling her pussy with cum! After that we tag teamed her for years and I even got her to myself a couple times! I thought how cool it would be to return the favor and up the anti by letting him fuck my wife. I knew he was divorced and really the perfect guy for my plan to get Tonya fucked by another man! I told him my plan and showed him some nude pictures of Tonya. I told him he would have to use a condom! I hated to make him! Since Tonya stopped using birth control I had become the only guy that ever fucked her with a condom! I liked being her first and only lover to do something sexual with her, even if that “1 thing” was to use a condom! Rick was thrilled to get a chance to fuck her and was ready to go! Tonya was still refusing to be shared and knew noting of my reconnecting with Rick.

I had been implementing my plan for months! I started by wearing a facemask during sex, I told her pretend I was a stranger and that she did not know who was under the mask! Then I told her to wear a blindfold during sex for seeks! I talked as if I was a total stranger! She would play along most of the time! Rick and I made our plan for a night 2 weeks away, I didn’t ask her to wear the blindfold leading up to that day! We had an event in the city we had planned for a while! I told Rick to get a room at the same hotel that same week! Lisa knew to expect to have hotel sex and she packed a few things. I made sure she caught me putting the blindfold in the suitcase with my things. She smiled and I knew she would not refuse me, since I had not asked in a while!

We dropped our stuff at the room and Tonya sent me to get us a couple drinks at the hotel bar. I handed Lisa her “SLUT” ID collar and the blindfold from my bag and told her to put on the slutiest thing she had brought! She took a bag into the bathroom with her and was in there about a half hour. I set up some music on a small portable Ipod player and then opened the room door and saw Rick lurking just down the hall. We headed off to the bar and got back quickly! I closed the hotel door but blocked it from closing properly behind me by putting a pencil in the door jam. Tonya was finishing up in the bathroom.

Tonya knocked on the bathroom door to get my attention then stepped out wearing the blindfold, her “SLUT” collar, black high heals, and black fishnet, thigh high stockings that connected to a tiny lace garter that framed her beautiful pussy! She had a trimmed bush in a neat landing strip that matched her black stockings perfectly! She was otherwise completely nude, fully exposed top, waist, pussy, ass and hips were there for viewing! She offered me her hand to guide her out of the bathroom and to the bed! I sat her down in a chair with her back to the window and her pussy within view of the front door. I told I was going to open the curtains and turn on all the lights! “Tonight, I want you to have an audience!” I said coyly knowing what was about to happen! One more light, I said as I went to the switches at the front door! I took the pencil, opened the door as Rick slipped in and I again pinned the door open. Rick looked at her and his eyes were bulging out of his head! He looked at me as if to ask if this was for real. Tonya heard the door but thought it was the bathroom door. I smiled and walked to the bed, I put a hand on each knee and spread her legs wide and knelt between them and kissed her passionately! I kissed her and rubbed her and got her good and ready to move on to more sexual touching! I lowered her body back onto the bed and made a hand gesture for Rick to move in and massage her tits! He stood between her legs and went after her chest with both hands. Rick, was truly, loving her breasts, but did a check back at me to see if it was still ok. I leaned in and asked, “You want me to bite your nipples?” “”Oh please” she responded! My voice was cuming from between her legs, right whrer she expected me to be! Rick leaned in and sucked on her tits and gently nibbled on her nipples! I had already clued Rick into what she likes so she was almost at the point of orgasm just from his nipple play! Almost, but not quite so I wiggled my crooked finger and he knew what to do! Rick slipped a finger inside her as he bit her nipple! I could tell by her moans that she detonated on his finger the second it touched her G-Spot! Her orgasm continued as Rick kept up the pace! Tonya was well known for her multiple orgasms when she was single! He kept her at orgasm until her pleasure was turning to pain, then eased off and let her catch her breath! Ricks idea of letting her rest was to push her knees up to her head and eat her pussy! I told him she almost never got orgasms from oral but he was determined to show me up!! Tonya knows how much I like eating her pussy so she lets me even though she doesn’t “love it!” “My turn,” Tonya said as she pushed Ricks face out of her pussy! She grabbed for his crotch and she didn’t even notice the guy she was groping was wearing the wrong kind of pants! Rick pulled away from her and I took his place!

“Don’t worry baby, you will get your chance!” I said as I led her to the window. We were on the 19th floor, high above the street, but there were several other hotels with rooms facing ours. I told her to spread her legs and lean her tits and body against the glass! It was summer but the glass was cold enough to make her whimper! Or was it that she was showing off? Her ass was humped up and poking back into the room. I couldn’t resist slipping a finger inside of her and stroking her G-Spot. I told her to smile at anyone who was looking at her through the window! I told her to dace for the window watchers as I took my pants off! I looked at Rick and we took our pants off in unison. The window went nearly floor to ceiling but has a narrow sill at the bottom. The sill was just wide enough to support Tonya tight little ass and it put her mouth the perfect height to suck cock. She scooted her ass all the way back into the glass, I had her sit upright, interlock her fingers behind her head and cushion her head from the glass.

“You’re a slut, act like one!” I said. “You want some cock, you have to ask for it!” She “looked” up at me and said, “I want your big, fat, meaty and sweaty cock in my mouth and I want to suck it!” “Good girl” I said as I stepped back and let Rick take my place. I watched Rick slowly feed his stiff cock into her mouth. I leaned in to get a good look at her lips wrapped around his tool and her saliva making his cock shine! Rick pumped her face very gently and gradually pushed deeper into her mouth to see how much she could take! Rick was holding the sides of Tonya’s face and controlling his depth as she was pinned between his cock and the window! He eventually got his cock in all the way to the base! He face fucked her for a few seconds but she leaned forward, grabbed his cock and took control of the action! Rick was combing her hair back from her face as she sucked him! I was hard as a rock and stroking as I watched! Getting close to cuming, Rick stepped back to pull away and sat her on the bed. Tonya aggressively moved forward and knelt between his legs and again swallowed his cock! Her head bobbed in his lap, she devoured him like a starving lioness over a fresh kill! “Oh” he cried as he pulled out and moved away from her! He moved behind me and I took over! I was hopeful she didn’t realize that the little outburst was not her husband’s voice! You almost made me cum I told her which was absolutely true, even though it was Rick she was sucking!

I led Tonya back to the window. I pressed her hands against the glass and fingered her pussy in full view of the city! I told her to get on her knees and get ready for some more cock! She did as she was asked and she wiggled her tight little ass to let me know she was ready for me! “Just a sec, let me get a condom on,” I said handing one to Rick. The only reason Tonya stopped using birth control pills was because they were messing up her system! We had to be careful and use condoms for about 2 weeks a month. “You don’t need one” Tonya informed me, but I protested! “I don’t want to take any chances!” I told her! “You don’t need one!” she said forcefully! I tried to protest but she insisted she was not ovulating! You are the one that always wants to risk it! Trust me were fine, and I want to feel you cum in me!!

I looked at Rick and he was looking at me and we both just shrugged our shoulders! He threw the condom over his shoulder as I positioned Tonya to have her fucked up against the glass At the last second changed my mind and scooped her up and dropped her on the bed face up! I pushed Tonya’s knees over her head and plunged my tongue into her wet pussy! I went inside her hole and scooped out some of her juices, I lover her taste and spread her juice the full length of her slit! I took one last look at her loyal pussy, kissed her gently on her lady lips and stepped back! It was a bitter sweet moment knowing the this was the last time she would truly be faithful to me! Feeling a slight bit of jealousy and a lot of anticipation knowing Rick was standing beside me, cock in hand, ready to violate her loyal pussy and leave his seed in her as I watched! I steeped back and gave Rick the go ahead. He moved in and just as we had discussed so many times before! He pressed his cock up against her wet pussy lips! I had told him how I wanted to savor the moment of her first penetration form a strange cock that I wanted him to enter her as slowly as he possible could! Rick slid his bare cock up and down the full length of her slit getting the head of his cock good and wet! Then he put his cock at the entrance to her vagina! He looked back, and smiled at how excited I was! I must have looked like a kid on X-mas morning to him. He watched me as I watched the tip of the head of his cock part my wife’s pussy apart just slightly. Tonya was moaning in anticipation of having that cock in her! Rick pushed in further as Tonya’s body opened up to accept him. With the minimal amount of resistance Tonya’s lips surrounded the head of Ricks cock until he got the widest point of his cock in and her pussy slipped around the backside of the head and it disappeared inside her!

Rick pushed it in about another inch and I looked at him. He was still watching me with great amusement! Rick seemed more pleased with the effect his cock was having on me than the effect it was having on Tonya! When Rick got about half his shaft in her, he quickly pulled out so he could start from the beginning again! As soon as Rick parted the walls of her pussy the second time Tonya was begging for more cock! I could hear the anguish in her voice as she cried, “GO!” Rick continued his unmercifully slow pace and Tonya continued to beg! “GO… do it… fucking do it!” Rick plunged into her and quickly ended the tease and thrust aggressivly. She was instantly ready for her first orgasm! He got her close but just as she was about to cum he would stop! Then get her back on the brink of ecstasy! She moaned the pain of a failed climax! She desperately wanted a good hard thrust to give her satisfaction! The more she went without it the more she needed it! When Rick had penetrated her with all that he had I leaned over her and asked her how it felt? Her only reply was to say, “Stop teasing me and just do it!” She was so egger for some good, hard thrusting I contemplated ripping her blindfold off and introducing her to the guy she was fucking! In that moment I have no doubt she would not care who got her to orgasm as long as he did! As badly as I wanted to hear Tonya urge a stranger to fuck her to orgasm I knew the eventual consequences would be too high! Rick had pulled out again and was starting his third slow penetration! As the head disappeared inside Tonya, she cried out with all her voice! “Just FUCK ME!!” Her outburst was surly heard by most of the people on our floor as well as the one above and below, but she didn’t care! Rick slammed the entirety of his cock deep into her in an instant! That single thrust triggered a massive orgasm in Tonya like I had not seen in years!

Rick fucked her like an animal! I was stunned by his stamina! I stroked while they fucked! Rick was pining Tonya’s hands to the bed as he fucked her! I was getting close to cumming so I slowed to wait for him! I heard him groan and I knew he was about to fill her with DNA so I moved in behind him! When his thrusting stopped I knew he was spraying her womb with his seed! Fully spent, Rick slipped out and stepped behind me as I took his place between her legs! I could see their combined fluids escaping out of her and leaking down her body! I exclaimed, “I can’t believe, I’m still hard” as I plunged my cock into her dirty hole pushing his cum out, and instantly replacing it with mine! She laid there satisfied and I let my cock grow softer inside her as I laid on top of her! I kissed her and she commented that I had never cum like that before! “How do you mean” I asked her! She said “well it felt like you came twice!” You have never cum that long or that much before is all. I looked at Rick who was quietly getting dressed by the door; he was looking at me! Tonya’s hands went to her blindfold like she was going to remove it but I stopped her! I picked her up and carried her naked body in my arms to the bathroom and set her down on a platform by the Jacuzzi tub. I told her give me a second and I walked out turning on the bathroom fan. Rick was standing by the bathroom door holding his shirt. Rick and I shook hands and smiled as I quietly closed the bathroom door. I took Tonya’s blindfold off, washed every inch of her body and I fucked her again in the shower! I knew Rick would be gone when we walked out of the bathroom.

The next morning Tonya and I went to the buffet breakfast. I had arranged for Rick to “just happen” to be there! As we got back to our table with our food, Rick saw me and walked over to say hi. I introduced Rick as my old friend from collage who I had not seen in years! I suggested he sit and eat with us. I motioned him toward the empty seat next to Tonya, she scooted over for him and he sat down. She leaned over and asked if Rick was “The Rick, from collage, the one… with the girlfriend?” He over heard the question and said, “You told her about that? We are our food and talked. It was so erotic watching them sit together knowing he had just fucked her, knowing she had no idea that trace amounts of his sperm was still inside het at that very moment! Rick and Tonya hit it off, and he was very soon flirting with her, and she seemed to like it! It was killing me not to blurt out “He was the one fucking you last night, not me!” But I never told her! Rick told her how pretty she was and how lucky I was to “Share bed with her!”

Back in the room I asked her what she thought of him? She said he was attractive, in great shape, fun, flirty but very respectful, but that she could see her was hot for her, she said she knew he was fucking her in his mind!

WOW, You have no idea I thought! She said he should to learn to not be so obvious! She said he acted like he had never sat next to a girl before! I asked her if she thought Rick was thinking I should repay the favor he did me in collage by letting him have sex with you. She said she was absolutely sure it crossed his mine at least once! I asked her if she could fulfill my fantasy by having a 3 way with Rick and I tonight! I expected a quick no, but to my surprise she thought about it for a second or two! “I could, but I wont” she said with a mischievous grin. Maybe next time she said with a grin. I think she might have been tempted!

We didn’t talk about Rick again until the next day, on the drive home. Tonya was quietly reflecting on the past days events. She asked me if Rick was watching us fuck from a hotel across the street. “What?” I asked. “Where did that come from?” She said it was weird the way he showed up and that we were acting suspicious! She asked if I had told Rick we were going to have sex in front of the window so he could watch us? I told her truthfully that I didn’t suggest or in any way tell anyone to watch us through the window! I told her that opening the curtains was a total afterthought and that it didn’t occur to me until just before I did it! I told her that I honestly had no idea, who or if anyone might have seen us through the window! It was actually the truth, but “Through the window” was the key part of the sentence! She seemed to believe me but for the next weeks I waited for Tonya to ask more probing questions about my overall plan for the weekend in the hotel. Although not really concerned I was relived when Tonya got her period and that was the last time we did anything like that! Until the next time!
We didn’t talk about Rick again until the next day, on the drive home. Tonya was quietly reflecting on the past days events. She asked me if Rick was watching us fuck from a hotel across the street. “What?” I asked. “Where did that come from?” She said it was weird the way he showed up and that we were acting suspicious! She asked if I had told Rick we were going to have sex in front of the window so he could watch us? I told her truthfully that I didn’t suggest or in any way tell anyone to watch us through the window! I told her that opening the curtains was a total afterthought and that it didn’t occur to me until just before I did it! I told her that I honestly had no idea, who or if anyone might have seen us through the window! It was actually the truth, but “Through the window” was the key part of the sentence! She seemed to believe me but for the next weeks I waited for Tonya to ask more probing questions about my overall plan for the weekend in the hotel. Although not really concerned I was relived when Tonya got her period and that was the last time we did anything like that! Until the next time!

mfmfan777
Experienced

Re: The blindfold

Unread post by mfmfan777 » Thu Jan 23, 2014 8:56 pm

Hope you like long stories! would love thoughts, comments, corrections, additions, subtractions...

mfmfan777
Experienced

Unread post by mfmfan777 » Thu Feb 06, 2014 7:10 pm

Since nobody has commented on this I guess nobody has actually read it! I know it is very long! I guess too long! :( Sorry!

dana007
Trainable

Unread post by dana007 » Fri Feb 07, 2014 2:13 pm

Lxxwife
hot pic of your wife.
i do like the story it is alittle long but very good. do you have anymore i would like to read them.
thanks .