zoe
2 Bit Whore

Re: Chamber Zone - Part 1

Unread post by zoe » Wed Oct 09, 2019 5:41 am

:cool:

afagehi7

Unread post by afagehi7 » Fri Oct 11, 2019 2:20 am

I wonder if women fantasize about anonymous sex like men do. Do women find the thought of the chamber zone erotic or nasty. Yes yes yes..they are not a hive mind.

0hmyg00dness
Prepubescent

Unread post by 0hmyg00dness » Sun Nov 03, 2019 5:19 am

I’m in SoCal if you would like to chat. I have experience in the lifestyle.

Best,

B

armyguyot1
Site Admin

Unread post by armyguyot1 » Sun Nov 03, 2019 7:31 am

Welcome to the forum ohmyg00dness.

HOT4MYWIFE

Unread post by HOT4MYWIFE » Sun Nov 03, 2019 1:17 pm

afagehi7 wrote:
Fri Oct 11, 2019 2:20 am
I wonder if women fantasize about anonymous sex like men do. Do women find the thought of the chamber zone erotic or nasty. Yes yes yes..they are not a hive mind.
That is a very good question Afagehi7. I would love to hear input from the ladys here. Although that might not be a typical sample. Lol

HOT4MYWIFE

Re: Chamber Zone

Unread post by HOT4MYWIFE » Mon Feb 15, 2021 8:47 am

I had only told couple of my closet friends about the chamber zone and had not told them that my wife had gone with me. After a couple of talks our one friend Rob said he wants to go next time I visit.

That night I talked to Donna about my conversation. Donna lit up when I mentioned it. She had always had a friendly crush on our friend Rob, of course never acting on it because our friendship with him and his wife. He was a tall polite Marine that paid attention to her and that was more than enough for her to have multiple fantasies about him.

She pretty much kept those fantasies to herself other than the one night I had her tied up and blind folded then as I lay next to her naked and lightly stroked her naked body with my fingertips. I explained to her that I had invited Rob over tonight and I was going to go get him at the front door. She seemed a bit scared but did not protest. I made a pretense of opening the bedroom door, walking out putting on a different cologne and dressing. I came back in walked to the right side of the left side of the room, told her I loved her and wanted her to enjoy this. I silently moved over the right side of the bed and touched her hair then her thigh. She trembled a bit than held still. I undressed loudly and climbed on the bed kissing from her feel up her long legs and explored her pussy with my mouth before fucking her with us both cumming hard. She later told me she thought we I really had invited him.

While she asked what else Rob had said and what we discussed she snuggled up to me. Seeing the arousal, I asked her I should take him there. She immediately pouted, "And leave me home?"

I grinned and said, "No baby, you drive yourself and get their right before us."

It was an erotic discussion as our passionate built into frenzied sex after that. The day I had arranged to bring Rob, Donna spent and exorbitant amount of time preparing herself. We had waxed her the night before and she painted her toes an ice cream pink. They looked sexy as hell against her summer tan. The last she asked me to do before I left was to use her scented lotion on her legs, back and ass. She wanted to be soft and smooth for him. We kissed goodbye and I left.

Rob asked a million questions on the drive to the Chamber Zone. We did the usual check in when we arrived. Rob and I both chose red and white bands after showing our proof of clean STD tests. I could tell from our Life360 app that Donna was there and in chamber #5. We entered with our wristbands and masks and entered near chamber #1 which was empty. Chamber #2 had a nice set of legs and ass sticking out of the chamber with a 30 something eating her ass like there was gold in there. She was pushing back on his face so hard I thought she might fall out.

It being early in the evening chamber #3 was also empty. Chamber #4 had brunette on the extended table. The black opening of the chamber hid her body from her belly button and below. One short haired early 20 something was kissing, sucking and feeling her breasts and what appeared to be his buddy standing at the foot of the table. Her head was slight over the edge of the table and he was holding her neck and rather violently fucking her throat. Instead of holding one finger up as the established facilities safe signal for them to stop, she was gripping the young man's ass cheeks and pulling on them as if she wanted him to fuck her deeper inseminating her stomach.

Rob could not believe the scene here and that this place was everything I described. As we approached chamber #5 two long tan legs emerged with pink nail polish on the toes. Rob stopped and told me, "My God have you ever seen legs as hot as those before?"

I smiled and wanted to say, well yes in my bathtub this morning, and a few times at your pool last summer. I just said, "She's a hot one and available."

He then asked if he could touch her. I said, "Thats why shes here buddy."

I immediately got hard as I saw her hands roaming over my wife's feet and legs. Her pussy and above where hidden in the curtain chamber. Rob massages her thighs a bit and the woman slid further out showing her bald pussy and belly button. Rob looked like a child having his Halloween candy dumped out on the table before him and being told, eat it kid. And eat it he did. His hands rode up her thighs and separated them displaying a light pink and very wet pussy. His fingers brushed over her lips exploring then a finger inside her brought her hips and ass off the table. Rod lowered his head between her thighs and tasted my wife for the first time. I could tell how much he loved her flavor as my friend's tongue explored and lapped at every inch of her folds.

I imagined Donna on the other side of the wall moaning and gasping for breath as her fantasy guy was finally dining on her sweet married pussy. As Rob continued his feast her hips undulated more and more, then her left hand appeared through the opening and gently held the back of his head. I looked down and saw Rob are fully aroused eating fist family friend/my wife. I had imagined his cock entering her so many times. I stood next to the screen to the left of the table and told him, "Rob this one wants to be fucked bare."

He looked up as me with a glossy chin and lips and said, "Are you serious?"

He got up on the table kneeling nervously and inched between my wife legs. She had hit the table control and slid a bit further out until only her arms, shoulders and head were still anonymously hidden in chamber #5. Rob dropped his head to her nipples when her breasts came out, he kissed them and circled the nipples one at a time gently and first then sucked them more eagerly.

I could not wait much longer and then sat up and aimed his decent size cock at Donna's pussy. The head opened her lips then slide slowly into her depths. My wife's soft hands escaped the chamber and roamed Rob's chest, back and ass. For a few seconds I was concerned that he would recognize her wedding ring then two thoughts comforted me. One, he was a guy, and two, his blood was rushing but not to his brain.

They enjoyed a slow steady rhythm for a couple of minutes. Her turned to me and moaned how good she felt inside. I began to drip precum on my feet hearing that and seeing his wet shaft slide in and out of her. I groaned to him that, "I bet she does. I want a to try her when you are done."

Her soft feet raise from being wrapped behind her calves to rubbing the back of his thighs and ass. Her hip started slapping his as urgently and he was now plunging his cock into her. His eyes closed and I could tell he was close. He made a few more violent thrusts then froze and I knew he was shooting cum deep inside my wife. I squeeze the head of my cock to delay cumming. Rob groaned as he reluctantly pulled his bare cock out of Donna's wonderfully warn pussy. As he dismounted the table her fell backwards onto the bend in the outer chamber because his legs were so weak.

I couldn't wait to take my turns inside my sexy wife. She knew it would be me as I climbed on the table and took my place at her used opening. Her lips were swollen and more red than the usual light pink. Her lips were glossy from her juices and Robs as I slipping easily into her. The temperature was noticeably higher than usual and felt silky as slide into her.

Donna felt incredible inside as Rob watched us. I was a little self-conscious about him watching me fuck her with his cum getting pushed out of her on each thrust, but she felt so good and hot inside that the silkiness and her watching delayed me to a respectable time where I could release as soon as I felt my own cum boiling over from my balls. I did one final plunge as she gripped my ass and I heard a faint scream behind the circular curtain separating us.

I to had to steady myself as I left the padded black vinyl table. I smiled at Rob and told him, "You were right she was incredible." As I was catching my breath, Donna slide back into her chamber, much to the disappointment of the two guys waiting a turn behind us. My friend was at the keyboard typing away and hit send as I joined him.

I typed a thank you message to Donna and said, I couldn't wait to have her again, signed Brad.

The make reclaiming sex that night was incredible. We discussed our versions of what happened while I was inside her. We both enjoyed hearing about it from the other's perspective. It turns out the message Rob sent on the keyboard was, "You have a gorgeous body and I am sure the rest of you is just as beautiful. I would love to see you sometime under any circumstances. Rob (213) 555-4728"
Last edited by HOT4MYWIFE on Sat Feb 20, 2021 8:33 pm, edited 3 times in total.

afagehi7

Unread post by afagehi7 » Mon Feb 15, 2021 1:00 pm

En Fuego! Can't wait to hear about her calling him to see her again

HOT4MYWIFE

Unread post by HOT4MYWIFE » Tue Feb 16, 2021 8:09 am

Thanks for the message. She will definately text him. He knows his voice to well too call.
Last edited by HOT4MYWIFE on Sat Feb 20, 2021 8:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

zoe
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by zoe » Wed Feb 17, 2021 6:19 am

Well that made me twitch, I guess the challenge has been made

HOT4MYWIFE

Unread post by HOT4MYWIFE » Sat Feb 20, 2021 8:19 pm

Lol. I hope you twitching is a good thing my friend.

HOT4MYWIFE

Unread post by HOT4MYWIFE » Sat Feb 20, 2021 8:22 pm

Lol. I hope you twitching is a good thing my friend.

nostudhere1
Prepubescent

Unread post by nostudhere1 » Thu Feb 25, 2021 4:42 am

I usually don't contribute here but I wanted to add my .02 cents...How about Brad is in a bowling league where this guy (Nate) is a big black guy. Now he (Brad) knows him because of the league but then one time at the Chamber he sees Nate, and realizes a few things 1. He's hung like a horse, 2. Donna and Brad have never mentioned anything concerning interracial 3. Brad really doesn't want Nate to see him at the Chamber (Too many questions).
I will leave details of their encounter with either the group or our author.

armyguyot1
Site Admin

Unread post by armyguyot1 » Thu Feb 25, 2021 8:11 pm

Welcome to the forum nostudhere1.

nostudhere1
Prepubescent

Unread post by nostudhere1 » Sat Feb 27, 2021 9:18 am

Thanks armyguyot1.

HOT4MYWIFE

Unread post by HOT4MYWIFE » Mon Mar 29, 2021 6:21 am

armyguyot1 wrote:
Thu Feb 25, 2021 8:11 pm
Welcome to the forum nostudhere1.
Feel free to write and post that segement here if you like.

HOT4MYWIFE

Unread post by HOT4MYWIFE » Sat Nov 27, 2021 12:24 pm

Bumping this since it's been a bit and I hope some new readers enjoy

HOT4MYWIFE

Unread post by HOT4MYWIFE » Sat Oct 08, 2022 5:52 am

I dropped off Rob and raced home. Donna's car was in the garage when I arrived. I found her in the bedroom. She playfully had covered herself with a sheet from her waist up just as Rob and I had found her in the Chamber. Her long legs, beautiful pussy and soft sexy feet exposed.

She asked, "Is there anyone there?"

I stripped and started touching her lower body the way my friend just had.

I said, "Hello R here", replicating the type of messages passed through the Chambers keyboards.

I asked if she wanted more sex. She told me yes but I had to be gentle because 2 men had already fucked her tonight. My cock throbbed as I opened her legs and guided my cock between her red swollen lips. Donna's bare pussy felt so good and warm around me.

I asked if she had enjoyed the previous men inside her.

Still behind the sheet she said, "Yes they were very nice and felt so good inside me. My husband said it was ok for me to come here tonight but now I have to tell him that it wasn't just the usual fucks."

I asked how this was different as I moved in and out.

She said, "The first guys touches felt so nice and gentle the way I like. But then when they fucked me it was hard the way I love. They both made me cum."

I pumped faster unable to make this last.

I asked, "Both their cocks made you cum?"

"Oh yes. It was wonderful all I could imagine was then being in a big bed with them and letting them take turns with me. The first one slipped me a note when they were done and wants me again. I'm not sure how to tell my husband."

I rapidly thrust into her and moaned that, "I'm sure your husband loves you and if you want those two cocks you should have them."

I moaned and her toes pointed telling me she was about to cum as was I.

She cried out, "I do, I want those two cocks inside me so bad!"

We both came and then I ripped the white sheet off her body and kissed my panting wife. We hugged eachother tight. I told her how much I loved her and how desirable she was. We caught our breath and held eachother for a while before. Talking.

Donna and I agreed that she should have Rob again but that it was too big a step yet to come out as a hotwife couple.

The next day I bought her a cheap burner phone with a different area code so she could text him. As we planned she made arrangements to be available for him at the Chamber Zone the next week.

Rob called me immediately, and to say he was shocked and thrilled to meet her was an understatement. We talked several times about it that week. Each night Donna and I had sex while I told her about his glowing descriptions of her body and what he wanted the next time. It was an amazing week for us.

HOT4MYWIFE

Unread post by HOT4MYWIFE » Fri Oct 28, 2022 2:23 pm

After a week of incredible sex just with me, I decided it was Rob's turn. Donna and I decided to have Rob meet her at the Chamber Zone on a weekday afternoon. She asked if I was going to join Rob on the outside Chamber again and take turns with her. He had invited me when she made the "date" but I told her that I wanted to see her enjoy him from the inside room.

We now had a routine. The night before I wax her pussy bald and I we fuck or make love depending on our mood. On Chamber day, she takes a long bath, and after she drys off I use the scented lotions likes on her back, ass and legs, while she uses it on her arms, breasts, neck, feet and stomach. I then make her a drink while she does her make up and hair. Then I get myself cleaned up.

We arrived about 15 minutes before Rob was due and got checked in and comfortable on the loveseat in out chamber. She wore heels, lace thong panties and nothing else. 5 minutes later Rob texted my wife asking if she was here and what Chamber # she was in and she told him #2. We sat close and had some wine, intentionally left no status on the screen. While waiting, Donna caught me up on her discussions with Rob. He knew she was married and had her husband's permission and encouragement to be here. She also told him that he occasionally would come with her. As you can imagine, he had dozens of questions about that. He had further asked her if her could start off today, taking her heels off and giving her a foot and leg massage. She told him that would be very welcome, and that she has enjoyed his hands last time. He asked is there was anything special she wanted. She had told him she wanted to touch his body and cock with her hands before he put a condom on. He was thrilled about that idea.

A blue glow suddenly filled out room as the font on the interior screen red, "Rob here my dear."

My wife kisses me then asked me to help her up on the sliding table. She lay back and smiled at me telling me she's ready. I slid her body out giving Rob her feet, calves and thighs. She whispered updates what was happening out of our view. She moaned softly, says, "He's gently running his hands over my legs and feet.

I kissed my wife and told her to enjoy herself. I then undressed, pulled a stool up next to her table and sat down next to her enjoying her slight undulations as our friend made her feel wonderful.

He is taking my shoes off. Shortly after that she closed her eyes and moaned how wonderful his hands felt on her feet. I almost thought she was going to orgasm from the foot massage. She looked so beautiful on the table just making slight movements of her hips and head as he massaged her bare manicured feet with just the right pressure.

She then told me he was massaging her calves while "I think he's kissing my feet.....ohhhh! He's sucking on my toes!"

We held hands as I felt varying strength squeezes from her. She looked stunning enjoying this. This was the true meaning of compersion from my perspective. After about 15 minutes she asked me to push her out further. I gripped the table and gave him her body from just below her breasts on down.

She asked me to type that she wanted to touch him. I did, and she rolled on her right side facing me then slid her arms out the elastic openning. I knew she was exploring his body. I starred at her face stroking myself just light enough as not to cum. Her lips opened to a smile and said, "He's so hard.....he's dripping too."

Her eyes shot open and my wife cried, "His fingers are inside me!"

She pulled one hand inside and grabbed my hand pleading with me to let him fuck her bare. I kissed her and said yes. I turned to the keyboard and typed, "No comdon."

I hoped the misspelling would perpetuate the idea that she typed it with one hand while shaking on the table near climax. I brushed her soft blonde hair out of her face. The perspiration made my brides face shiney and the hair stick to it. She gasped and reached for my cock with her wet left hand and gripped me. She cried out, "He's putting himself inside me baby!"

Her left hand reached out a ove her left hip and I knew she was running her hands over his stomach. Then she twisted and reached behind her and I knew from experience that her left hand with her wedding ring was now pulling and milking Rob's balls as her fucked her bare pussy. She whimpered and cried how good he felt inside her body. Soon her body was getting slammed into moving her shiney beautiful figure a few inches into the Chamber with each of our friends thrusts. This went one for a few minutes before he slowed then stopped. Donna had been on the verge of cumming and looked horrified and panicked telling me pulled out. Then suddenly her body was jerk up in the air and onto her hands and knees. She didn't seam to understand what was happening until his good sized bare cock was thrust into her making her look like she has just bed spanked hard. The thrusts were now much more violent. The noises she made were as if she was being punched inside. She gripped the corners of the padding on the table trying to hold for dear life. With her expression and the wetness from her perspiration I couldn't tell if my wife was crying or about to have the biggest orgasm of her life. Then the familiar muscle contractions and mouth open in a silent scream for a few seconds followed by an actual scream, gave me my answer. Her head had dropped down to the padding her face laying on it sideways as his last few thrust hit her until her she froze still. As if he was in the room with us she moaned, "That's it baby I can feel you shooting inside my married pussy don't stop fill me."

She then collapsed and lay on the table in a daze. She began to move but I realized it wasn't her moving her muscles. He was again manipulating her body into the position he wanted. This time he pulled her ankles flat so she was laying face down. I kissed her and asked if she was ok.

She replied softy with half open eyes, "I'm wonderful he's massaging me again."

This time he started at the small of her back and worked his way down for about 20 minutes. Then she opens her eyes and tells me, "I don't know what he's doing.....he is holding my feet together tight."

My wife then smiles and rests her head back on the vinyl pad whispering, "Robs fucking between the soles of my feet. He's so hard again."

I enjoyed the view until she told me he was cumming on her feet. I kissed her and told her I had to have her.

She said, "Take me my love."

I pulled her inside spun her legs around and mounted her missionary. We kissed and I slid in and out of her silky filled pussy as we professed out love for one another until I added my cum to the mix swimming around inside her.

By the time we recovered we saw that he had pushed her heels and panties back through the curtain and set them on the table. He also had left a message on the screen, "You are amazing. Thank you. I would give anything for a night with you. I am your anytime you allow. Goodbye, Rob"

(To comply with OHW guidlines I will try to post related pics to our main thread)

zoe
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by zoe » Mon Nov 07, 2022 12:12 pm

“Brad, I got a message from Rob a couple of days ago with a proposition, but it is somewhat outside of my comfort zone and I don’t know how you are going to feel about this.” Donna said with this naughty look on her face.

“What, are you afraid he is going to steal your virtue?” Brad responded jokingly.

“He has a few friends he would like to share me with.” Donna blurted out.

Brad felt his stomach in his throat and suppressed a mixture of confusion, arousal and anger before realizing that Rob did not know he was making this proposition to Donna, but to an anonymous woman. “What did you tell him?”

“I have not responded and he has texted me several more times.”

The sexual tension was almost palpable as they both vacillated between the emotional extremes that they were too scared to express to the other.

Donna broke the silence sending Brad’s head spinning when she said ...

:twisted:

zoe
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by zoe » Tue Nov 08, 2022 6:45 am

“I think I would like to ..” biting her lip projecting the image of young girl.

Breaking the uncomfortable silence she continued, “I thought you would enjoy this, I mean ... I have been with you and Rob and I know it was not at the same time, but it was close and you are always fantasizing about me with multiple guys and telling me things to make me cum and you could be there so it would be safe and I am sure that Rob would not do anything and ...”

Donna’s rambling belied her anxiety both at Brad’s reaction as well as her own insecurity at whether she really wanted to follow through after having pleasured herself repeatedly over the past few days imagining herself in this compromising situation so as to build up the courage to tell Brad.

“How many guys is he talking about?” said Brad, suddenly realizing that after bringing Rob to the Chamber Zone he might be invited to be one of the guys selected to gang bang his own wife.

Seeing this as an opening, “I don’t know because I have not responded. So, what should I do?”

HOT4MYWIFE

Unread post by HOT4MYWIFE » Wed Nov 09, 2022 2:30 am

Brad's cock throbbed and he said, "Well baby if you want to do it tell Rob yes."

zoe
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by zoe » Thu Nov 10, 2022 6:22 am

The look on Donna’s face told Brad that this road had taken an unexpected turn. “What’s wrong? What did he say?”

“The meet up he wants will not be at the Zone, he has a house at a lake he wants to rent.”

“Oh, shit!”

“This is too much, I can’t do this.” Donna blurted out with a hint of disappointment. “Rob would know it is me.”

“Maybe he already does?” “It is possible that he caught a glimpse of you through the curtain.”

Donna was suddenly shaken, the anonymity of the Chamber Zone was her safe spot for being totally wanton, and the thought that someone she knew well was aware of her most intimate secrets was both frightening and stimulating. Her feeling of shame at Rob knowing caused a warmth in her loins that she found confusing but the more she considered this possibility the more aroused she became and almost of their own volition her hands ran up the inside of her thighs, one eventually caressing her mons while the other her breast.

Brad stared in amazement.

HOT4MYWIFE

Unread post by HOT4MYWIFE » Fri Nov 11, 2022 5:51 am

Very interesting twist. I look forward to reading more.

zoe
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by zoe » Mon Nov 14, 2022 7:07 am

“So, the thought of Rob knowing that it was you he was fucking at the Zone turns you on?”

Donna paused, the said, “ I know it is strange but it is a combination of relief and this almost overwhelming feeling of shame.” “Since we first went there I have had this angst about being discovered, that someone we knew would find out.”

“I have the same feelings, but I think the fear of discovery is part of the thrill.” Brad observed as the conversation turned a bit more cerebral.

Hot4mywife
Trainable

Unread post by Hot4mywife » Thu Sep 28, 2023 5:48 am

cucknbull wrote:
Wed May 14, 2014 3:26 am
kixxmn wrote:I wonder how long Brad can stay in the room next to his wife without venturing into the outer ring and see who is using her lovely body for their pleasure....

The vision of walking around in the outer ring and seeing all the hard cocks waiting their turn would be very stimulating for myself... It has to be very erotic seeing the men standing in line for his wife... cock in hand and ready to take her without any pretense of any thing other than fucking her into next week

Just sayin
I can see how hot it would be hot to go to the outer ring, but I think for me I would stay next to my wife and the only way I know anything about who is fucking or eating her is from what she chooses to tell me and the expressions on her face when she is penetrated by the unknown male on the other side of the wall. Have her describe how he feels in her, like in the story where she compares the cock in her now to her ex boyfriends and how he feels like him.. that would be heaven.
Or to kiss her and thru her mouth feel her body being pushed, pumped and used by someone who you will never know who is or who will never know who the women he is using is. Her pussy is just a tool for strangers to find pleasure in and the strangers cocks are just tools for the couple's shared pleasures.
I can definately see your point. I would spend most of my time with my wife as well. Another thrilling aspect of this play is that in your every day life as a couple and separately, any man you talk to young or old friend or family could of fucked your wife.