Chamber Zone - Part 1

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
zoe
2 Bit Whore

Re: Chamber Zone - Part 1

Unread post by zoe » Thu Jul 07, 2016 4:54 pm

Colby watched as Beth's facial expressions moved from expressions reflecting the full range of pain to passion. She bit her lip rubbed her breast and face and hair. The look in her eyes when she did open them revealed a woman lost in the moment and not wanting to extricate herself from the depths of this rabbit hole.

Not wanting to break her trance he said nothing as his imagination ran wild.

He stiffened when Beth suddenly moaned "No!" and reached through the curtain and between her legs.

HOT4MYWIFE

Unread post by HOT4MYWIFE » Sat Jul 09, 2016 12:04 pm

Brad was watching his wife's face for expressions of regret or disgust as he pushed open the unknown woman's lips apart sinking into her depths.

Beth's soft hand reached between her legs so confirm what she already knew, that a strangers cock, a man other than her husband was inside her for the first time in her life. She was a mix of emotions feeling like she was cheating and pleasing her husband all at the same time. Beth grabbed her husbands face and kissed him passionately hoping he was ok with this and not wanting the feeling of the cock sliding deeper and deeper into her to stop.

Brad, seeing no expression but curious lust on Donna's face continued sinking into the mystery woman. Donna was more aroused than she thought she would. One of her hands roamed over Beth's tummy feeling her husbands head push inside the other woman just below her belly button and her other hand holding her husbands balls. At the moment Brad's balls and Donna's left hand bumped Beth's ass their lips touched for a very hungry kisses.

Both couples kissed passionately so happy that they made this adventure together.

zoe
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by zoe » Sun Jul 10, 2016 1:44 pm

“I want it off, I want to feel him,” Beth moaned to Colby

Becoming more emphatic, “I want it off”

Brad looked at Donna as Beth reached between her loins to grab Brad’s cock and remove it from herself; sliding to condom off. He hand disappeared only to return covered with her saliva.

“I’m a white wristband, I’m safe.” Brad said through the curtain knowing what was happening.

“Clean it off.” Beth said as she slid her hand up and down his length. Donna joined in the process wiping Brad with her shirt before taking him in her mouth.

A cry from behind the curtain erupted when Beth’s hand returned to find this anonymous cock in an equally anonymous mouth. “Fuck me, fuck me now!” Beth screamed as Donna took Brad form her mouth and guided him into Beth.

Colby watched as Beth once again arched off the bed and groaned each time that Brad found his mark, driving the bed backwards into the room. Beth’s knees were pressing on her breast as she strained to meet each of Brad’s thrusts.

Donna was mesmerized as Brad grabbed Beth’s ass and lifted her up so that he struck the front of her vagina with each thrust and the change in position bore fruit. Donna again laid her hand on Beth’s mound and as Beth announced the first waive of her orgasm Donna was sure she was feeling the contractions.

Brad’s face was contorted as he let loose, the first ejection lifting Beth’s ass higher to drive in deeper, then again and again as he emptied himself .

Colby was engrossed in the sounds and the visions and the emotions of watching Beth lunge into each of Brad’s final thrusts. Her eyes opened looking glazed, then cleared with shock and surprise.

Brad stepped back and his seed began to seep from Beth. He looked at Donna who was in a zone where nothing and no one existed. She moved forward placing her hands on Beth thighs and inhaled the aroma. Overcome with lust Donna laid the flat of her tongue at the base of Beth’s vagina and with a slow but steady pressure scooped up all of her husband’s cum that she could in that first pass.

Beth exhaled at the touch, reaching down she knocked Donna’s hat off and grabbed handfuls of long blond hair which she used to pull Donna back into herself. Donna lapped deeply, avoiding any direct contact with Beth’s hypersensitive clitoris.

“It’s a woman.” Beth moaned as Colby pulled the bed back into the room . Donna stayed on task as Brad followed her beyond the curtain.

HOT4MYWIFE

Unread post by HOT4MYWIFE » Fri Sep 23, 2016 1:33 pm

Beautiful addition Z. I will try to add to it this weekend. Thanks

funsized
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by funsized » Thu Sep 29, 2016 5:06 pm

HOT4MYWIFE wrote:Beautiful addition Z. I will try to add to it this weekend. Thanks
yes! looking forward to it

HOT4MYWIFE

Unread post by HOT4MYWIFE » Mon Oct 10, 2016 12:40 pm

Donna was so intoxicated with the smell, taste and feel of her husband’s cum leaking from Beth’s pussy like a liquid filled candy, that she barely noticed and didn’t care that she was on the bed being pulled through the round curtain. Like Alice falling down the rabbit hole, she was between Beth’s beautiful soft thighs being transported to another world. Brad was shaken as he saw his wife’s ass and legs disappearing through the black curtain. He looked around quickly and saw that no one else was watching and jumped up onto the last remaining foot of the bed as it went inside the stranger’s chamber.

Beth still holding Donna’s blonde head didn’t notice or care where she was or who was feasting on her at that moment. Donna was also as indifferent as long as she could continue to experience this forbidden fruit she never thought she would taste. Colby and Brad looked at each other in shock at the situation they were in. Brad climbed off the bed opposite Colby alternating between looking at him as if to say, I don’t know how this happened, and amazed looking at his wife dressed like a guy with blonde long hair laying over this beautiful brunette’s thighs as his wife ate her. Of all the fantasies Colby imagined for tonight, he never would of thought he would be seeing a woman eat Beth’s cum filled pussy.

As if shedding a cocoon, the butterfly Donna began to pull off her windbreaker and t-shirt in between diving back into Beth’s womanhood. Brad wanting her to concentrate on her task helped to remover her jogging bra, tennis shoes and baggy jeans. As Brad unwrapped her, Colby was pleasantly surprised to see the athletic womanly body attached to this beautiful blonde head. Knowing that they had broken the rules and still slightly feeling like an invader to their room, Brad approached Colby and quietly offered his hand and introduced himself and his wife. Colby gave his and his wife’s name. They both told the other that thier wives had never been with another women and it was the hottest thing ever. Colby slowing walked around the bed looking at the women from various angles. Brad realizing he was the only one still wearing clothes, stripped freeing his rock hard cock that had just cum 3 minutes before.

Beth lifted her head to look at the woman between her legs as she brushed her blonde hair out of the way and announced how incredible her mouth and fingers felt. Donna felt more naughty and aroused than she had ever been in her life and she looked up into the beautiful brunettes face while sucking her pussy lips into her mouth and circling her engorged clit with the flat of her tongue. The physical and emotional closeness the women felt at that moment was more than Beth could take and she moaned out that she was cumming. The men looked on amazed, both their cocks pointing at the woman and leaking precum on the floor and their feet below. Colby brushed Beth’s dark beautiful hair from her face and kissed her and she rode the orgasm the stranger caused. Colby and Beth both massaged her breasts as she fought to regain her breath.
Donna having returned to reality somewhat sat up looking somewhat shy smiled at Colby. She could only manage a soft, “Hi”.

Brad overcome with desire hugged his wife’s perspiration covered nude body and kissed her passionately. Between tasting himself and Beth’s pussy on her mouth he couldn’t help verbally gushing to his wife about how hot she was and how much he loved her. As they separated remembering that they were not alone, Colby introduced his wife to Beth and Brad introduced his wife to both of them. Beth almost ignored the introduction and worked her way up to her knees looking so sexy and desirous.
She leaned forward towards Donna and said, “My turn!”

She gentle but quickly pushed Donna onto her back and dove between her long legs. Both men stood naked with their mouths open in amazement. Donna leanef her head back, closed her eyes and ran her fingers through her hair moaning, “Oh my god, I can’t believe this.”

Colby overcame his awe to pull his beautiful wife’s dark hair up and behind her head not only to give her a clear shot at the other woman’s pussy but also so that both husbands could see better.

Colby on his wife's right side lovingly ran his free left hand over his wife's back and ass. Brad did the same to his wife's breasts and tummy. Colby broke the intense silence by asking Brad if he was the one who fucked his wife. Brad nodded his head yes. Colby's reply was, "That was so hot to see her on this side."

Brad almost moaned how good she felt with and without the condom. That's when Beth lifted up her beautiful face letting the men see she had two fingers plunging gently in and out of Donna's pussy and told Brad, "Your wife feels good inside too."

Colby seized the moment switched his wife's human pony tail from his right hand to his left and turned her head and kissing her passionately. Beth moaned into his mouth as they kissed, "Baby I never imagined pussy could be delicious."

Beth then moved to the left making room for him and told him to have a taste. He moved slowly towards Donna's wet spread pink lips and touched her tentatively with his tounge before exploring further.

Brad so aroused watching this didn't even notice his cock was bumping Beth's elbow leaving a trail of precum with it. He reached out taking Colby's right hand off the bed and moved it onto Donna's left breast. Beth broke out in a huge grin sat up and pulled Brad to her for a kiss. She just broke it long enough to ask, "Is it ok if he fucks her?"

Brad looked at his withering wife as he massaged her right breast and said, "Oh my god yes" before again kissing Beth.

zoe
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by zoe » Wed Dec 21, 2016 5:12 am

Donna was so consumed by the attention she was getting she was slow to process the concept that the woman who was between her legs had just asked Brad if her husband could fuck her. In her mind she echoed Brad’s consent but the only sound that escaped from her lips was a low moan as she writhed beneath Beth.

Beth moved away and took up station so that she could witness the event as Colby took her place. Placing his hands on Donna’s flat belly he leaned in inhaling her sent. Donna shuddered as his warm breath on her wetness caused a chill. Placing the flat of his tongue on her anus Colby began his trip through her valley pausing at her naval before continuing her breast and up her neck.

Donna’s legs responded to Colby’s movement such that as he raised up from her neck their thighs pressed together and she presented herself for entry. Colby rose to gaze upon the woman beneath him taking full measure of her beauty as Dona’s chest rose and fell, her nipples almost aching from their erection.

“May I?” Colby asked. Donna’s response was to pull Colby down into a kiss so intense that Beth shuddered as she caressed her loins with one hand and her breast with the other. An unconscious and unnoticed “Yes” escaped from Brad’s lips.

zoe
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by zoe » Wed Dec 21, 2016 6:17 am

“I’m Colby” he whispered. Donna giggled, “Nice to meet you” wiggling her hips to feel Colby brush against her. “I’ll be back.” Colby said as he slid back down Donna’s body exploring each breast in turn before settling his face on her mound. With feather light flicks on her clit Colby massaged the cleft between Donna’s thigh and her vagina. Donna began to feel a warmth spreading through her as Colby inserted a finger and began a “come here” motion on the front wall of her vagina.

Knowing exactly what Donna was feeling Beth unashamedly rubbed herself unaware of Brad’s intense focus on her ministrations. Each time Donna responded with a moan or an arch of her back Beth reacted. Brad quietly moved behind her and pulled her into him lightly holding Beth’s hips. She leaned into him allowing her more freedom to caress herself as Brad joined in the process.

Lost in the moment Donna pressed Colby’s head downward and the light licks became more pronounced as his tongue probed with his finger alternating the sensations. The warmth in Donna’s thighs increased and that familiar tingle began to spread till she arched into a long low moan grabbing Colby’s head, collapsing and lunging upward again.

zoe
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by zoe » Wed Dec 21, 2016 8:10 am

Once again Colby paused to marvel at the naked beauty which lay before him, drinking deeply the art which is the female form. The swell of the breast, the curves and the delicious sensuality of a mouth slightly agape. Moving over her, “I want you.” He kissed her deeply and asked again, May I ?” Donna’s response was non-verbal as she tilted her hips to position Colby and pulled his face into her neck as she thrust her hips upward sinking him fully into the depths of her womanhood. The guttural moan that escaped from her mouth was animalistic. “You are so beautiful.” Colby moaned as Donna withdrew her hips before thrusting upward again till the very base of Colby’s penis was pressing against her clitoris as she rotated her pelvis to maintain the contact and friction.

Beth and Brad had positioned themselves directly behind their spouses and had a clear view of Colby’s penetration of Donna. Beth’s reaction was equally guttural but more verbal, “Oh God” as her knees sagged and she leaned deeper into Brad. “Does that excite you?” Brad said softly into her neck just behind her ear and bit her lightly causing Beth to squirm. “Oh God yes!” As she tilted her head back to take Brad’s tongue into her mouth briefly before returning to the scene which lay before them. Brad’s erection was nestled between the cheeks of her ass and Beth moved her hips to caress it through Brad’s pants.

“Oh baby fuck me” Donna moaned repeatedly as Colby matched the thrust of her hips. Donna’s comments and actions made it clear that she was nearing orgasm and this excited Colby to the point that he realized that he too would cum if this continued. Not wanting this to end this quickly Colby withdrew seeking to reposition Donna and give him time to cool down. “No, please.” Donna protested protest even as Colby lapped at Donna’ now swollen and sensitive folds.

zoe
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by zoe » Wed Dec 21, 2016 11:00 am

Colby backed away from the bed, “Get on your knees.” From behind he heard “Not yet” as Beth pushed past him taking his place at the foot of the bed. From Colby’s perspective everything was moving in slow motion as Beth moved between Donna’s thighs, their breast pressing flat against each other as their embrace was completed with their kiss. The two girls moaned into each others mouths as their passion grew. Donna’s legs splayed open as though she was being taken by a male lover as she sought Beth’s pubic mound with her own.

Colby and Brad watched as their wives squirmed on each other as though they were longtime lovers, taking turns being stimulated or being used as the point of friction. In turn each vagina would open invitingly as its owner rubbed against its twin as though they were winking at their former tenants. Brad moved first as he caressed Beth and Donna sliding a finger into each causing them to break off their kiss and both moan in appreciation before they continued their snake dance.

When Brad moved away to allow Colby a turn it was apparent, Colby already being naked moved into position and sunk himself to the hilt into his wife. Beth exploded off Donna, “Oh fuck” and drove herself back on to this familiar friend. After a few strokes Colby withdrew and pushed Beth down onto Donna sliding her far enough forward to enter Donna who wiggled her ass to insure Colby access. Brad disrobed and when given access drove into Beth before moving to his wife.
Last edited by zoe on Wed Dec 21, 2016 5:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

zoe
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by zoe » Wed Dec 21, 2016 12:31 pm

This back and forth continued but Donna’s frustration at not being fully penetrated was apparent. “Baby, let Donna take a turn on top.” The girls traded places with Beth on her back but Donna repositioned herself into a 69. Straddling Beth’s face Donna’s mouth sought the same access that she had imposed on Beth. Brad had a front row view of Beth’s mouth on his wife and presented himself to Beth who moved her head slightly off the bed alternating taking Brad deep in her throat with driving her tongue into Donna. Beth watched in fascination as Brad moved from her mouth and into his wife’s vagina just inches from her face.

Colby took the hint and soon he and Brad were moving from mouth to vagina and back while the girls licked each other during the transition. “God I need to cum” Donna said to Colby who whispered something in response before trading places with Brad. Kissing Beth, “I want my cum in your mouth but Donna wants to fuck so you have to watch and help.”

Colby and Beth focused all of their attention on Donna. Colby’s slow measured strokes were accompanied by Beth’s occasional licks on Donna’s exposed clit. As the pace increased Donna’s attention to Beth evaporated and was replaced by the squeals and moans that foretold her approaching climax. Pinned beneath them, all Beth could do was watch her husband drive into this woman she had not even met but she managed to get her hand into position to stimulate herself.

Donna’s verbalization became more pronounced and crass as she encouraged Colby on in increasingly vulgar and descriptive terms of herself and the events which consumed her. Watching the contortions on his wife’s face, Donna looked into Brad’s eyes, “You like seeing your little slut fucked?” Brad only increased the attention he was applying to himself. “He’s gonna fill my cunt with his cum, you want that don’t you.”

Brad closed his eyes and rode his hand to conclusion launching stream after stream of spunk onto Donna’s face and breast, dripping from there onto Beth’s mound causing her to moan as she massaged Brad’s cum into her clit. It was more the emotion of seeing her husband totally consumed by her condition than the sight of his ejaculation that sent Donna spiraling down the rabbit hole and her release was a thing of erotic beauty which she repeatedly announced to everyone in the Chamber Zone especially the throng outside of the curtain.

As occurred earlier, Donna’s expressive nature as she approaches orgasm had the expected effect on Colby. However this time there was no need to hold back and he drove into her quivering hole with a vengeance sending Donna back down the rabbit hole she has emerged from screaming obscenities all the way. Colby lunged into Donna over and over erupting with each thrust and filing her.

Dismounting quickly Colby looked at Beth and said "Open your mouth baby I want you to swallow my cum.” On cue Donna reached between her legs to open herself while Colby and Brad positioned her directly above Beth’s open mouth. Realizing that they had conspired to watch her drink Donna and Colby’s cum, “Oh god, oh fuck” Beth said as the first glob dripped from the gaping vagina positioned just above her mouth catching only half on her tongue. Beth’s eyes widened as Donna clenched and released sending another stream down on Beth who immediately exploded in her own orgasm ending any possibility that the final three offerings would wind up in her mouth. Colby had cum in copious amounts and Donna’s two orgasms only added to the volume which flowed down on Beth’s face and chest

Donna turned around and straddled Beth’s chest spreading the mixture of cum on herself and Beth as they licked the cum from each other’s face and breast and resumed their kiss. Colby and Brad looked at each other in utter amazement at the transformation of their innocent wives into the porn stars that lay before them.

SamWarrens
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by SamWarrens » Thu Dec 22, 2016 5:30 am

Keep it coming! A very stimulating story. More chapters please.
Great minds may think alike, but fools seldom differ.

corderro
Virgin

Unread post by corderro » Sat Jan 07, 2017 2:42 pm

What a fantastic fantasy story!...Got to be the BEST I have read on her...well done guys XXX
Seeing HIS cum run down HER legs..mmm, priceless

SamWarrens
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by SamWarrens » Sun Mar 26, 2017 1:22 pm

Three months since last chapter posted. Is there more? I truly hope so.

HOT4MYWIFE

Unread post by HOT4MYWIFE » Sun Mar 26, 2017 1:39 pm

I am being negligent in my writing responsibilities and will get some thing added soon. Thank you all for interest.

funsized
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by funsized » Wed Apr 26, 2017 7:24 am

looking forward to it.

HOT4MYWIFE

Unread post by HOT4MYWIFE » Mon May 08, 2017 8:22 am

I hope you all enjoy.....

The women were giddy and all were a little embarrassed to begin introducing themselves to each other at this point. The couples discussed at length their individual journeys to get to this point in their marriages. They all seemed to have good chemistry beyond the physical and a lust for more adventures.

Surprisingly is was the normally more reserved Donna who told Beth and Colby that she and her husband were planning on coming back next Friday and asked if they would like to come with them. The even more reserves Beth squeezed her husband’s hand looked at him and said “that sounds like fun!”

The following Friday the couples met at a downtown restaurant and greeted each other warmly. They enjoyed a couple of drinks and a light dinner. The women mostly paired off in their own conversations as did the men. 90 minutes later they were checking in to the Chamber Zone. The receptionist recognized both couples and smirked saying, “It looks like someone made some friends.” They got their key for a single room and got inside. All brushed their teeth and the women, almost instinctively started touching up their makeup. Colby and Brad laughed pointing out that they partners on the other side of the curtain will not be able to appreciate the effort. They were just told to be quiet.

When they were about done, Donna asked Beth in an excited tone, “Have you ever got a foot massage here?” Beth said, “No, how do you do that?” With that Donna told Beth to quickly take her dress off so it didn’t get wrinkled and then took her hand and walked to the table. The women climbed on in their panties and the men helped then get their strappy high heels off.

They then laid back and Donna told Brad, “Just up to our knees.”

With that he typed into the keyboard, “Beth and Donna need foot massages”

Colby standing on his wife’s side of the table and Brad on his wife’s side slowly guided the table through the curtain opening until the cinched stretchy opening was around both women’s knees. Donna turned to Beth and said the guys will massage anything you want here. Within a minute, Beth froze as a strong pair of hands began to touch her feet. She looked Colby in the eyes and told him it feels nice. Donnas soon had another pair of hands touching her sexy feet as well. She closed her eyes and enjoyed the attention.

Beth grabbed Donna’s hand and moaned, “Oh my god I think he’s sucking my toes.”

The expression on her face said that it had been a while before someone had done that. The massages continued up their ankles and over their calves until all the marks left by the shoes had disappeared. The kisses over Beth’s beautiful feet told her that the man giving them attention had a short beard and mustache that tickled but felt good. Both the need in the outer chamber had taken advantage of the lube supplied next to the opening. The women here cooing about the feelings to their husbands and getting kissed by them as the husbands enjoyed the look of their wife and the other’s squiring in panties and bras.
On the other side of the curtain a few minutes earlier, the older brother David, led his virgin brother around the dark curved passage way in search of a proper woman for his first experience. He knew his brother Justin, two years his junior at 18 was anxious about women and didn’t think that girls his own age had much to teach him. He wished he had come to a place like this instead of the typical clumsy virgin on virgin encounter. When David saw the two unattended beautiful legs and feet poking through the black curtain he knew this was the perfect way to start off slow. He read the screen and responded by introducing themselves by first name into the keyboard. The boys then began tentatively touching Donna and Beth’s feet. Justin loves the Beth’s soft feet and thought they looked just like the women on the websites he would jerk off to late at night. He and David did their best to make the women feel incredible and they were very successful. After about 5 minutes the towels the boys were wearing after they took showers, (a practice encouraged by the Chamber Zone) were visibly tented. David couldn’t resist any longer and dropped his towel and began to rub Donna’s toes and the soles of her feet around his hard, young cock and balls. Seeing this Justin felt that he should feel free to do as he wanted as well and kissed the soles of Beth’s feet then began sucking her toes.

A couple more minutes of this and Donna felt her feet pushed together and more lube applied. Then she felt her feet being held together tightly and what she knew was a hard cock thrusting between them. Thankfully the young man was more experienced that his brother because Donna wanted that cock someplace else. She moaned her desires to her husband and Beth.

Beth held her girlfriends hand and said, “Me too!”

Brad typed away, “These women need a fucking with condoms. No anal. Beth on the left and Donna on the right.”

The husbands pushed their wives through the curtain until it just touched the underside of their breasts.

The inner display lit up in the bright red letters, “We would love to! Beth will be Justin’s first. He says this is the best birthday ever.”

Brad read the screen aloud and Beth’s heart raced as she thought of being this young man’s first as he massaged and kissed his way up her thighs. She panicked and thought of stopping this as her pussy became more wet. She was about to tell her husband to pull her back when Justin’s finger touched his first pussy. Beth cried out at the wonderful feeling as the thin fingers worked their way between her folds and exploring her insides. She turned to Donna and hugged her for comfort, feeling some guilt that she was about to let a boy younger than her nephews fuck her. Donna hugged Beth and kissed the top of her head as she felt her own thighs opened up and a hard cock rubbing the outside if her lips and clit. Donna places the soft heels of her feet into the boy’s ass and pulled his cock into her depths.

Beth tried to work up the mental strength to stop this but the boy touched a spot in the front wall of her married pussy and it triggered her first orgasm, making her scream and shudder Donna’s arms. Just as she began to catch her breath she felt her legs being pushed further apart and a very hard cock entering her. It immediately began slamming into her their damp hips slapping lewdly against each other.

The husbands ripped the bras off their wives and madly groping their breasts and stroking themselves as the saw and felt their wives bodies rhythmically shaking on the table and they cried out in pleasure. The until recently virgin cock plunging in and out of Beth’s tight pussy wonderful inside her. The feeling of a real wet pussy was more than Justin could take her felt the cum boiling up from his balls and shooting down his shaft.

The thick cock was curved enough to hit Donna’s G-spot and she squeezed Beth tightly and she was ridden to a strong orgasm. The spasming in her pussy was more than David could take and he slammed her a few more times filling his condom to its limit.

A minute later a messages flashed inside asking, “Does Beth mind if Justin keeps her panties and a souvenir of his first time?”

Donna’s panties were then handed back through the opening with a note inside with the boy’s cell numbers. The husband thought, you can’t blame a guy for trying.

HOT4MYWIFE

Unread post by HOT4MYWIFE » Fri Sep 08, 2017 11:34 am

Thanks for the new segment. I will read and catch up soon.

HOT4MYWIFE

Unread post by HOT4MYWIFE » Fri Jan 19, 2018 12:43 pm

Hello all. Any interest in keeping this thread alive?

funsized
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by funsized » Mon Jan 22, 2018 9:10 pm

yes

SamWarrens
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by SamWarrens » Mon Jan 22, 2018 11:38 pm

New chapters would be appreciated.

inNC
Experienced

Unread post by inNC » Tue Jan 23, 2018 1:43 am

FANTASTIC. Please continue exciting us all
The ever evolving sexual aspect of our life together:

http://ourhotwives.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=36729

My desirers for my wife & ME...Pics & captions that will make Cucks WANT to CUM tumblr: https://usinnc.tumblr.com/

HOT4MYWIFE

Unread post by HOT4MYWIFE » Sat Apr 28, 2018 1:15 am

My bride and I have been busy the last few months but miss writing these segments. If anyone as elements of story ideas please tell us, or write about your visit to the Chamber Zone.

Thanks

davewine
Prepubescent

Unread post by davewine » Mon Apr 30, 2018 1:58 am

Please do continue!

HOT4MYWIFE

Unread post by HOT4MYWIFE » Tue Oct 08, 2019 2:58 pm

Beth moaned that someone had there fingers inside her. She was lost eyes closed, mouth open enjoying the lips, tounge and fingers. She neared orgasm faster than usual.

Brad lost track of Donna as he savored Beth's delicious pussy, smooth mound and thighs.

An older man approached Donna and whispered in her ear, are you enjoying the show buddy. His sweet breath and words shocked her and she jerked her hands away from her nipples and stopped squeezing her thighs together yo make pressure on her clit as discretely as possible. The older confident man could tell tthat fave was far to beautiful to be a man and whispered to her, "It's ok, keep going." He reached out and gently but firmly pushed his palms flat against her breasts. She froze and melted quickly from the touch. Her hands covered his as he stood behind her. When she did that he kissed the side of her neck and smelled her definately feminine (White Linen) perfume. He made her feel so good she could barly keep her eye open to see Brad's festing.

Donna's head spun she need sex but didn't want yo make a seen either. Some of the gathered men thought a woman had snuck out and others thought that they were watching two men who got too worked up.

The older men unbuckled Donna's pants and slipped his finger into her panties. She cried out "Oh my god that feels so good." It had been a long time since he had felt a woman that wet. She would have been embarrassed by it but was too far gone. As her hips undulated her pants worked there way down her hips, thighs and calves until they lay on the floor. She reached behind her and massaged this gentlemen's cock through his slacks. He kissed the side of her face and told her, "Your hand and body feels so incredible." Donna replied, "I need you in me now" and without concious thought bent over and braced herself on the side of the table. The man ripped his pants open and sunk his hard leaking bare cock into Donna. She cried out, "Oh my god you feel wonderful, fuck me."