A niche for stories; fiction or non.
herpleezer
Prepubescent

CUCK SITTING PART 2

Unread post by herpleezer » Mon Feb 03, 2014 8:51 am

CUCK SITTING PART 2
BY
herpleezer
The door closed and Miss Loren and I were alone.
“This is going to be fun” Miss Loren giggled. “Come over here cucky and let me take a good look at you” Miss Loren said. “My Mom told me a little bit about cuckolding and I want to learn from you what this is all about.” She was all smiles as She made Herself comfortable. She was a beautiful young Lady and She was dressed very plainly with no makeup. “Usually I like to dress up kinda slutty with a lot of makeup, spike heels and a short skirt, but my Mom told me to behave myself too, because I am here to see that you do your work and not play with yourself. Oh, let me take a look at that little thing….Mom told me it was small, but that’s smaller than any cock I have ever seen…and I’ve seen a lot of them! What does Milady call it? She asked. I hung my head and whispered “little pee pee or little Wilbur” She busted out laughing. “Oh my God! That’s the funniest thing I ever heard. Wait til I tell my girlfriends! But actually it does look like a pee pee on a little boy doesn’t it” she laughed.

“Yes Miss Loren it looks like a little boy penis”. I stood in front of Her while she looked me over. She had me turn around slowly…her Mom had told Her this is good way to break in a sub….the humiliation was intense as I slowly turned. “Bend over and spread em”! She ordered. I now knew that this was going to be more than just “cuck sitting”. “Your ass isn’t much to look at either. I love rimming a guy but I would think you don’t get that too often, do you?” she sneered.
“No Miss” I said while still facing the other way. “What I can’t hear you”? “No Miss”….”Well I can see why”.”Ok let me take a good look at that pee pee” She said. “I turned around beet red, but hard and as big as I could be. “It really is the tiniest cock I have ever seen…it does nothing for me and I can see why your Wife needs real men….can’t you”?

I looked down and said “Yes Miss”. She didn’t touch it but she had me turn right and left and pull it aside. She then said, “These balls are tiny too. My Mom said that She and your Mistress tried to fit you in a chastity device. Is that right?”

Yes, Miss ..a CB6000.” She laughed and said “Yes I have seen them. Do you have it to show me?” Once again all I could say is “Yes, Miss”. “Well then get it for me”!

“Yes, Miss it’s in my bedroom” I replied. “Do you mean you don’t sleep in the same bedroom with your Wife” she asked.

“No Miss…I have my own small room, so that Milady can have privacy when She has a Bull here”.
“That’s fantastic…I have to see it”

So I showed Her my little bedroom. It is really just a small guest room or child’s room. It is sparsely furnished with a bed, a chair, dresser, table and computer. However the thing that caught Her attention were the photos on the wall...all of black men. “Well isn’t this a cute little room. Now just who are the handsome black men in the photos?” she asked.

I hung my head and said that they were ten of my Wife’s favorite and current Bulls. She did not laugh as I had feared. Instead She said “You know this cuckolding is a wonderful idea. This way you are always reminded of the real men She enjoys.” “Yes, Miss” was once again all I could say.
I handed Her the CB 6000 and She examined it closely. She held it up to my little cock but made sure not to touch it.

“It’s so cute. Too bad it doesn’t work. But then again if it worked I wouldn’t be here would I”? “No, Miss” I mumbled. “Ok cuck, you get to work on your computer and I will check in on you from time-to-time. “Yes, Miss”

I sat down and stared at my computer…my little cock was aching to be masturbated, but I knew I could not. I didn’t want to ask what the consequences of attempting to jerk off would be….
PART 3 COMING SOON.

kidg1000
Experienced

Re: CUCK SITTING PART 2

Unread post by kidg1000 » Mon Feb 03, 2014 3:20 pm

Love this story! He is in for all sorts of cuckold humiliation!