Mandy

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
dplover
Experienced

Mandy

Unread post by dplover » Wed Feb 05, 2014 12:21 pm

Mandy

Cold steel is cruel.

Bare little nipples poking the tank top, tiny panties, she finally pulled the skinny jeans up over her butt, the key dangled from her belly button ring, Mandy was almost ready to go.

My cage is tight, the straining of flesh against steel hurts, freedom in a few hours, Mandy wouldn't be quite as pristine by then, that's OK

“Wait up for me...:,? Silly question and she knows it.

It's been two weeks, Mandy's picky, but she can be, she cums every night. A long and lingering kiss, the kind of kiss that hardens penises and makes panties damp.

“Hold that thought....”, Mandy wiggled her shapely bottom free from my grip. In just a few hours that cute little butt will be bare in my hands again. And not like most other nights when just my tongues dances on her clit, tonight the cold hard steel comes off.

“God I can't wait...I really want to fuck you...”. I know it sounded like I was begging, maybe I was.

“Now we don't really call what you do fucking...do we...”. Mandy's breath was humid on my ear., apparently cuckold humiliation won't kill you..

The hours waiting are always long and torturous, but worth it. But tonight is seemed like she had just left when I heard the garage door open again. The throbbing in my steel cage had eased, now it was back with a vengeance, thankfully I was just one key turn from freedom.

I meet her at the door, dismissively she flipped off her heels, her hair was perfect, her lip stick was still perfect, her nipples were playing hard to see, something amiss here.

“What happened...”, I looked a my watch, it had barely been an hour Mandy padded barefoot towards the kitchen...her ass, god almighty...whiskey...right from the bottle, she left a red smear on the bottle.

“There were a bunch of people over there, like a party or something, some chick...some big titty cunt was hanging all over him. She pissed me off...bitch...”, Mandy shares just like the only child she is, sometimes a guy has to learn the hard way.

I picked her up and plopped butt her on the counter top, I could taste whiskey on her lips, it has been two weeks since my penis had been this close to her warmth.

“I'm sorry it didn't workout... you had been looking forward to going...but we can do it now...let's go”, Mandy's head snapped in my direction.

“God Mandy...it's been two weeks....god I need you...”.

“Sometimes I think I'm going to die...it hurts...it hurts right now....”.

“Yea...it probably does...”, Mandy's eyes were deep pools of seriousness.

“Come on...let's go upstairs and I know you want to fuck...make love...”.

“We don't call what you do fucking do we....”, Mandy wasn't smiling.

“Come on...let's go upstairs and I know you want to fuck...make love...”.

“What... you hiding a man up there...”. Mandy's eyes coolly traced the staircase railing.

“Please....Mandy...”.

“No...”.

“Mandy...please...”.

“No”

I wanted to cum, I really needed to cum, Mandy's warm pussy, her soft mouth, her dainty hand, hell my hand and some grease would have done.

The end of my cage was wet from my dribbling, it's a dull aching feeling that I live with it a lot, Mandy was in no mood.

Some other guy ignored her, some other guy didn't fuck her and now I couldn't either...really.

I pleaded my case, Mandy is fair but firm, cold steel is cruel.

Dplover

old folks
Experienced

Re: Mandy

Unread post by old folks » Thu Feb 06, 2014 12:48 pm

Not my thing either but some might enjoy denial.

I view it like this. If the lady is living in my house and being supported by me then I will get the sex I want when I or she wants it. If she does not see it that way, then she can move on elsewhere. Denial is not a game.