This is the fantasy that all others come from..

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
obmon
Prepubescent

This is the fantasy that all others come from..

Unread post by obmon » Mon Feb 10, 2014 3:57 am

I wanted to share my fantasy.. best way to live the lifestyle a bit for now.. This is the core fantasy from which all others kinda stem from... Hope you enjoy.

My Hotwife fantasy always starts of the same.. A loving girlfriend, who becomes a sexually charged fiance, and then marriage based on complete honesty and open conversation. No subject should be off limits.

She, my wife, of course knows of my proclivities before we get married, and even though she doesn't let it on, I can tell she is excited by the prospect of what we might get up to.

It starts in Mardi Gras. Cliche perhaps, but a great starting point for indulging my, or should I say, our fantasy without diving into the deep end right away.

Mardi Gras, is Mardi Gras, and you can imagine what may happen. In my head, the first day is always fun and exciting, being the first time, despite being fairly vanilla and mundane. She does the typical Mardi Gras thing on the first day. Flashing for beads, both her breasts and her neatly trimmed pussy. Occasionally letting the odd man cop a feel. It's not too much effort for her to flash men all day since I had dressed her that morning in a short, loose skirt and no panties with a low cut, bra-less sheer white top. That night, we fuck like rabbits.

The second day, she gets even bolder. She wears her bikini top and an even shorter, looser skirt. A skirt that barely makes it past the curves her buttocks so that when she reaches, for anything, anyone standing behind her gets a full show. I also encourage her to get more brazen on the second day and let as many men as she likes fondle any part of her they want. Which of course, she does, knowing I'm only a couple of steps away and would step in if things get out of hand. That night we fuck like rabbits yet again, and afterwards she tells me about the several men who were bold enough to finger fuck her in public, one at the bar while waiting for her drinks, and one by the event stages where I leave her for a bit while getting us some lunch. She never got any of their names.

On the third day, she participate in a wet t-shirt contest, edged on by one of the organizers. They have to give her a shirt to wear since all she has on is the bikini top. She amazingly removes the bikini in the middle of the crowd before putting on her t-shirt. I couldn't help but notice that the t-shirt is the thinnest piece of cloth I have ever seen. She doesn't win, stiff competition, but immediately after the contest she hops off the stage, t-shirt barely there when wet, and runs up to me and whispers in my ear that the organizer who edged her on has been trying to lead her to a back room all night. I simply smile at her and tell her to go for it, and I will be waiting for her by the bar. She comes back not 30 minutes later, and without saying a word, takes my hand and guides it to below her skirt and let's me feel the sticky wetness of her mound. I should add, that she no longer has her t-shirt on at this point.

Back in the hotel, I don't let her shower despite the fact that she wants to and we fuck like rabbits yet again.

Back home and things quiet down a bit. We go back to our normal routine, but I tell her if she gets the urge, she should indulge. I only ask to be told about it. She seems uncomfortable with this, and prefers I am there with her and begs me to take her on another vacation. I tell her she will have to earn it.

To earn it, she has to entertain my buddies and I during a weekly poker game. She is dressed in her skimpiest lingerie and is told to ensure that everyone's glass and snack bowl is always filled and to remain by the table, available for anyone's wandering hands.

By the end of the night, there are only two guys left, so I bring out special poker chips that I had made; to my wife's complete surprise. The chips are worth either a hand-job, a blowjob, or a fuck. I make sure to lose the last few hands. The guys though, are shy, and don't want to be watched. So instead she takes each one, one by one, to the guest bedroom and let them fuck her. They each go back twice.

She has earned her vacation so off we go to the beach. As she is bathing topless on the beach, three young, college aged men stop by our umbrella and start chatting me and my wife; I'm pretty sure the entire time they were thinking about what they might be able to get away with. They don't have a chance though because my wife invites them all back to our chalet for some drinks and a little strip poker. I have never seen three boys faces light up so quick.

My wife is a terrible poker player and is quickly naked. We all feel bad for her though, so we stop the game and get naked as well.

So there we are, my wife laying on the bed, I am laying next to her, one of the boys is sitting on the edge of the bed, one at the foot, and the other is still at the table. All enjoying the buzz of the drinks and the atmosphere.

As things quiet down, I start kissing and fondling my wife. My fingers play with her nipples and work their way down to her pussy, spreading her legs for better access. All three boys are watching, unable to avert their eyes, when I beckon the closest one to feel free. He wastes no time and is on top of my wife before I manage to get my hand out of the way.

We each take turns on my wife. Sometimes one at a time, with the others watching, sometimes two at a time. When everyone has came twice, and my wife a few times, they say thanks and take their leave. My wife and I fall asleep, leaving everything in the room, including the cum stained cover as it is.

The next day, we run into the boy from the previous night at the crappy continental breakfast room and they invite me and my wife down for a day at the local amusement park. We eagerly accept the invitation and all ride in the same car together. My wife sitting in the back in between two of the boys.

At the amusement park we learn that the boys have invited a couple of their friends along as well. One who happens to have a large van out in the parking lot. So for the rest of the morning and afternoon my wife is going back and forth between the amusement park and the van, taking one or two of the boys with her each time. She tells me later that a security guard catches her and one of the boys fucking in the van, but instead of reporting her, the boy my wife was with offers my wife up to the security guard. My wife was happy to oblige. We fuck like rabbits that night.

Back home, we decide we need to have a set of rules & regulations for her behavior and limits. A document that we both sign which clearly lays out what she can and can not do.. and so the following was born:

1) The Husband, me, has the final word in all endeavors and can stop everything on a whim if he so chooses.
2) The wife must not remain out of reach, unless otherwise agreed upon, and will return home immediately if the Husband demands.
3) Men who are allowed to fuck my wife fall into the following classifications:
3a) Strangers: Prior permission must be obtained in order to fuck a stranger. If no permission can be obtained, or if the Husband says so, the Wife has the option to charge the stranger for the privilege. $50 for a blow job and $100 for a fuck. No anal. Husband keeps all the proceeds.
3b) Lover: A lover does not have to obtain prior permission and can fuck my Wife anytime he pleases as long as he does not interrupt the Husbands wishes or plans.
3c) Boyfriend: A boyfriend can fuck my Wife anytime he so chooses without prior permission. The Wife also has the option of staying for up to 2 nights in a row with the boyfriend before she must return to the Husband.
3d) Fiance: The fiance can fuck my Wife anytime he so chooses without prior permission and can keep the wife in his possession for up 2 weeks before she must return to the Husband. The Fiance also has the option of 'loaning' out the wife to whomever he likes, but is then made responsible for her safety if he chooses to do so.
3d) Pimp: The pimp has all the benefits of the Fiance but is also allowed to 'pimp' my Wife out for financial gain. The Husband keeps 40% of all proceeds, while the Pimp keeps the rest.
4) The wife must submit to theme nights, including but not limited to Poker Parties, Sports Events, BBQ, etc. She must wear what is designated and must follow all directions giving to her by a guest.
5) The Wife must submit to 2 weeks every 4 months to be spent in a brothel; preferably legal. Husband keeps all proceeds.
6) Every graduation season, the wife must offer herself to a local fraternity to be their stress relief for an entire weekend. She will not be allowed to leave the premises of the fraternity until the weekend is over.
7) The Wife must submit to a gang-bang party at least 3 times a year.
8) The wife must submit to the fuckbooth* for 12 hours once a month.

*The fuckbooth is a small two-roomed booth, whereby the wife lays on her stomach in the middle, with a curtain wall coming down splitting her body in half. One room for pussy, and one room for blowjobs. When in the fuckbooth, she must wear a blindfold and a butt-plug.

obmon
Prepubescent

Re: This is the fantasy that all others come from..

Unread post by obmon » Mon Feb 10, 2014 10:05 pm

Steve1x1 wrote:I have to say that is very hot. Fantasies like that are what keep us all rock hard.
Thanks!