Caught!

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
Sakura

Caught!

Unread post by Sakura » Wed Jan 30, 2008 4:06 pm

I am doing some ghost-writing for a phone sex operator's blog and wanted to share one of my stories. I know it's not a typical cuckold story but I had to tweak it for the purpose of the blog I am writing for. Let me know what y'all think but please don't be too brutal. :)

You know what I love? A good cuckold. I love the experience of getting off and humiliating at the same time. I had the pleasure of this the other evening actually. I came home from work to discover my roommates boyfriend in our house alone. The little dickwad was in our living room wearing my new panties! When I walked in, after the immediate look of shock and humiliation that crossed his face, I could tell in his eyes that he was turned on. He jumped off of the couch and apologized but I told him that he should calm down a little, that his girlfriend was on her way home. After I said that he started to freak out and I told him that since he decided to wear MY panties, that he was going to have to calm down and do what I say.
I told him that he could stay in them and go to my room where there were restraints in my closet. I instructed him to attach the restraints to the chair at the end of the bed and put them on. When my roommate walked in I told her exactly what her little fag of a boyfriend had been doing when I got home. My roommate had no clue that her boyfriend was such a sick and twisted little bastard and I told her I knew exactly what we could do to punish him. I asked her to get changed into a sexy little outfit and go to my room and get on my bed. While she was waiting I told her to set up the video camera and get out my toy box. Now, I am not a butch woman, but I can fuck a woman better than any faggy little cuck can, so I changed into a butchy little outfit of a wife beater, strap on, leather pants, and boots and went to service my roommate in my bedroom. Her piece of shit boyfriend was huddled on the floor watching her trying to touch his tiny little dick and when I walked in he begged me to untie him. I told him that he was not needed and I was going to show him what a real man could do to a hot piece of ass like his girlfriend. I got my CB600 from my toy box and put it on his tiny cock so he couldn't get hard while he watched me fuck her. When I turned away to join my roommate on the bed I could hear him wimpering! I undressed my roommate and dove into her pussy with my fingers and tongue and her moans were so loud that I could no longer hear her pathetic scumbag of a boyfriend crying from the humiliation of watching a woman do what he knew he never could do.
After a little while of me licking her sweet pussy my roommate was begging me to fuck her with my huge cock but I told her if she wanted it she would have to suck it first. She got down on her knees while I laid back on the bed facing her fag of a boyfriend and I could see the anguish in his eyes as she sucked and fucked my cock with her mouth. He kept straining to get out of the restraints and get closer to her as she took my strap on completely into her mouth. Finally he spoke, only to whine about how she never sucked his cock like that. I laughed and told him that was because his puny little cock was inadequate. And what an unfortunate thing that was, since his girlfriend was such a hot piece of ass. I told my roommate to stop and get on the bed and I grabbed a ball gag to shut fucktard up so I could service his girlfriend like she deserved to be serviced!
I climbed on the bed and flipped her over so I could fuck her from behind and so that her piece of shit boyfriend could watch her face while I made her cum. I slid my cock inside of her and that little sicko twat started to cry as I pummeled her cunt quickly. It didn't take long for her to peak and when she finally climaxed she fell to the bed with exhaustion. I pulled out of her and unhooked dickwad from the CB600 and told him that he was finally allowed to touch himself but that he could only cum by himself and he was to cum on her stomach. He was so wound up by seeing me fuck her that the little shithead came in about a minute and when he was done I made him lick his disgusting jiz off of her. He looked horrified when I told him of his task but I could tell when he finished that it had been the experience of a lifetime!

HerLittleGuy
Experienced

Re: Caught!

Unread post by HerLittleGuy » Wed Jan 30, 2008 6:11 pm

Meh... This story line is not my cup-o-tea, but I think it's fairly well written. Thanks for posting.

HLG
Just a lucky guy with a great Mrs.

hotwifeluvr
Trainable

Unread post by hotwifeluvr » Fri Feb 01, 2008 12:53 pm

Yeah, not me either, but I guess I'm not really a cuck. Do we have another word for guys who love to share their wife, but who aren't into being humilated, rejected or denied?

Just the same, thanks for posting a well-written story. Your contribution is certainly appreciated, and I'm certain there are many here who will love it!

Sakura

Unread post by Sakura » Sun Feb 03, 2008 1:18 pm

Thanks for the positive feedback. I have never written in my life and this job sort of fell into my lap. I am not into the whole humiliation thing either so it's a bit like writing blindly. I wish some people who liked humiliation would let me know how I am doing! lol