Our Hotwives

A place to discuss the hotwife and cuckold lifestyles
It is currently Mon Oct 22, 2018 9:13 am

All times are UTC-04:00

Unread postPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2018 6:35 pm 
Player

Great update desertsub. Glad both you and your wife enjoyed. Envious!!

TO

Unread postPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2018 9:18 pm 
Player

Your wife is one very dominant woman. And very sexy too.

Unread postPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2018 1:46 pm 
2 Bit Whore

As I stated in an earlier post late last year she decided I would roll a pair of dice and that would determine how many orgasms I would be allowed for the year, and she would determine when and in what manner I would get them. Shortly after that she said that I was no longer allowed inside her unless I was wearing a cock sheath, which doesn't let me feel anything!

Back in January I rolled the dice and was awarded 8 orgasms for the year. She then made a list of 6 different ways I would get to orgasm as follows;
1. blowjob
2. masturbation
3. pegging (or being fucked by her lover)
4. dry humping her
5. her choice
6. in her pussy
She rolled one die to determine what manner of orgasms I got and I ended up with 2 blowjobs, two pegging and one each of the other options. She wasn't very happy about the 6 coming up on one roll and said she was hoping that wouldn't happen. She has already pegged me to an orgasm once.

Last weekend we went on a weekend getaway and she unlocked me for the weekend since I would not be out of her sight. The first night she said I would get to masturbate and she allowed me to rub the head of my penis on her clit and stroke myself until I orgasmed on her pussy but I was not allowed to enter her at all. I then had to clean her up and do oral on her until she had a couple of good orgasms.

The next night we went to dinner with some friends and she and the other wife had quite a bit of wine, getting very intoxicated. On the way back to our room she told me that after letting me cum the night before she doubted that I could even get an erection but if I could get my little dick hard when we got to the room I could fuck her. I was totally erect when she told me this but when we got to the room she passed out and I didn't try anything. When I told her the next morning what she had said she didn't believe me. I told her I didn't do anything and she said it was a damn good thing I didn't, I would have been in a lot of trouble if I had taken advantage of her! When we got back home she promptly locked me back in chastity.

Unread postPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2018 1:57 pm 
2 Bit Whore

I thought I would add some stuff about the penis sheath. I've fucked my wife with a strap on while locked in chastity and with the penis sheath and to me they are totally different things. With the strap on I tend to slip out and am very awkward with it, it doesn't feel natural to me at all. With the penis sheath on, my dick is hard inside it and I feel like I'm fucking in a normal manner and it feels like I should be feeling her pussy but it's as if I'm numb and can't feel anything. It's a very weird feeling and hard to describe but I much prefer the sheath over the strap on.

Unread postPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2018 9:19 am 
Player

Do you orgasm with the sheath? Could you, if allowed?

Unread postPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2018 10:26 am 
2 Bit Whore

No, I can't feel any stimulation at all with it on. If I could cum with it on I wouldn't do so unless I had permission from my wife. She has required me to have her permission to orgasm for well over 10 years now. That is why I am locked 24/7 now after she caught me masturbating without her permission!

Unread postPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2018 1:59 pm 
Virgin

This has been a great read and is very inspiring for me and my wife.

Unread postPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2018 4:36 pm 
Player

Anything new desrtsub? Looking forward to an update if you get a chance.

TO

Unread postPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2018 10:28 am 
2 Bit Whore

TO, not much to update. My wife had me take her to see Samuel a while back and got thoroughly fucked by that big black dick. He hadn't had any sex in a while and he came fairly quick. When he said he was about to cum she had him pull out and made me suck his cock until he ejaculated in my mouth. which I swallowed of course. He stayed hard and went right back to fucking my wife, giving her several orgasms. He finally pulled out and said he didn't think he could cum again so my wife had me suck his cock to try and get another orgasm from him. That didn't work so she told him he could fuck me if he wanted but he declined, saying he was done for the night.

She hasn't played since then as her job has been keeping her extremely busy and the stress levels have been high. She has been having me do oral on her a lot for stress relief though. She recently said she isn't interested in fucking other guys right now (you know how our ladies get in those moods). She said if her ex came to visit she would still fuck him and if we go to the swingers club she will probably fuck someone while we're there but just going to meet one of her lovers just for the sake of getting fucked is out right now. As long as she is getting what she wants I'm okay with it, not that I have any say in it anyway. Who knows, she may start unlocking me and letting me fuck her more often!

Unread postPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2018 11:19 am 
Player

Yea, we are in a bit of a lull ourselves, so I know what you mean about the whims of ladies. Good luck with getting back into action yourself, but based on what I have read on your posts, I think she may want to torment you for a while longer!

TO

Unread postPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2018 11:22 am 
2 Bit Whore

tosaintsfan wrote:
Yea, we are in a bit of a lull ourselves, so I know what you mean about the whims of ladies. Good luck with getting back into action yourself, but based on what I have read on your posts, I think she may want to torment you for a while longer!

TO

Haha! You may be right TO! Thanks for checking in and give your beautiful wife a hug for me!