My return to chastity (true story)

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
desertsub

Re: My return to chastity (true story)

Unread post by desertsub » Mon Sep 19, 2016 5:36 am

Not yet, my wife hasn't said much about it but I'm sure the wheels are turning in her head. The one thing she HAS said is that there will be at least one bbc there and I WILL be cucked in front of everyone there.

CuckPride

Unread post by CuckPride » Mon Sep 19, 2016 10:39 am

I'm sure your wife will have few surprises in store for you on the big day.

Open2it
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Open2it » Mon Sep 19, 2016 3:32 pm

It already sounds like it will be a fun evening - especially if she keeps you caged for the "big" event!

desertsub

Unread post by desertsub » Tue Sep 20, 2016 5:52 am

Being caged was the original plan but lately she has had a thing for seeing me masturbate while she is being fucked. She says she gets off seeing me so turned on and masturbating while another man fucks her! I think she may have me masturbate in front of everyone present while she is being fucked. She has already said she is going to cuckold me in front of everyone.

jamorgan66
Player

Unread post by jamorgan66 » Thu Sep 22, 2016 6:31 am

What a wonderful journey

Polleny
Experienced

Unread post by Polleny » Fri Sep 23, 2016 11:00 pm

So I suppose your family won't be the guests that you're talking about. ;-)

desertsub

Unread post by desertsub » Mon Sep 26, 2016 5:30 am

No, no family members. My stepdaughter is the only family member that knows anything about our lifestyle and she is only aware of the femdom part, not the cuckolding. She did tell my wife some time back that she should try black cock, and prefers black guys herself. My wife says she doesn't think her daughter would deal too well with the cuckolding thing. :(

iome343
Virgin

Unread post by iome343 » Sat Oct 08, 2016 9:37 am

desertsub wrote: She told me to "Strip down and play with your little boy penis while you watch me get fucked by a real cock!"
In this way, do you have to look at your wife fuck without being excited (or with low excitemente)?

desertsub

Unread post by desertsub » Mon Oct 10, 2016 5:45 am

iome343 wrote:
desertsub wrote: She told me to "Strip down and play with your little boy penis while you watch me get fucked by a real cock!"
In this way, do you have to look at your wife fuck without being excited (or with low excitemente)?
She likes to see me aroused while watching her but rarely allows me to cum.

CuckPride

Unread post by CuckPride » Mon Oct 10, 2016 1:06 pm

Do you anticipate your wife making you masturbate to completion during your cuckold wedding ceremony in front of all your guests, and would you be able to handle such a scenario?
Last edited by CuckPride on Tue Oct 11, 2016 9:02 am, edited 1 time in total.

desertsub

Unread post by desertsub » Tue Oct 11, 2016 6:28 am

I could handle it but I don't think that she will let me. She gets more enjoyment out of displaying her control of my orgasms than she gets from humiliation. And, come to think of it, there is probably more of a humiliation factor in my obedience to her in not having an orgasm when I obviously want one badly than there is of me cumming in front of everyone.

iome343
Virgin

Unread post by iome343 » Tue Oct 11, 2016 7:15 am

desertsub wrote:I could handle it but I don't think that she will let me. She gets more enjoyment out of displaying her control of my orgasms than she gets from humiliation. And, come to think of it, there is probably more of a humiliation factor in my obedience to her in not having an orgasm when I obviously want one badly than there is of me cumming in front of everyone.

I agree with you.
The power of control is stronger than humiliation kinks

CuckPride

Unread post by CuckPride » Tue Oct 11, 2016 9:28 am

How are your wife's plans coming along for converting one of your bedrooms into a dungeon?

desertsub

Unread post by desertsub » Tue Oct 11, 2016 2:20 pm

Not so good, we've been out of town pretty much every weekend for the past two months! I found plans online for a collapsible horse that can be stored away in a closet and she told me to build it for her. I haven't even had time to get the materials for that. She also wants me to put soundproofing in the walls of the bedroom and then hang new drywall!

CuckPride

Unread post by CuckPride » Wed Oct 12, 2016 10:14 am

That's quite the project. I hope you eventually find the time to complete it.

sdbuffalo
Experienced

Unread post by sdbuffalo » Fri Nov 18, 2016 7:40 pm

How are things going?
In my Universe, any question may be asked.... But, answers are always optional.

desertsub

Unread post by desertsub » Mon Dec 12, 2016 7:28 am

Well, it's been 3 months since Samuel and my wife were last together and she hasn't been with anyone else either. She has let me fuck her during that time, but I can only be inside her for a few strokes before I have to pull out to keep from cumming and then I finish her off orally. Friday evening she told me she needed a nice hard cock and that my tongue just wasn't doing it for her anymore. She had me call Samuel and make a date for him to come over on Sunday to take care of her. After I got him on the phone I put my wife on and they talked for a while. She hung up and told me that Samuel said he also wanted some more of my white boy ass! We talked and agreed that I will be submissive to Samuel from now on also. She then had me get my chastity cage and she locked me in it and told me I would stay locked for the foreseeable future!

Samuel arrived right on time Sunday (yesterday) and I got him a beer and my wife a glass of wine and we sat and chatted for a while. My wife was wearing a summer dress with nothing underneath and when I came back with Samuel's second beer he had her in a tight embrace, kissing her passionately and her dress was up around her waist and he was fingering her pussy! When they finished kissing my wife said "I think we all need to go to the bedroom and get naked!" While we were removing clothing my wife told Samuel "I've locked my husband's little boy penis back in his chastity cage, take a look!" Samuel told her that he liked that, and she said "He's going to be in it for a long time, he won't be getting any of this pussy for a while!" As soon as Samuel had his clothes off she had me start sucking his cock and she laid back on the bed and watched. After a couple of minutes Samuel got on the bed and got between her legs and told me "Guide my cock into that pussy!" As I watched his long black cock slide into my wife I heard her moan and say "Watch a real man fuck your wife!" I knelt next to the bed and watched as he fucked her to a couple of orgasms while she told me how good his cock felt inside her and how badly she needed a real cock.

After she had cum a couple of times Samuel pulled out and she asked him "Are you ready to get some of that white boy ass?" Samuel said "Yes I am!" She then told me "I want you to lick my pussy while Samuel fucks you. Go clean my pussy juice off of his cock and then put a condom on it and lube your asshole!" I did as I was told and as I opened the condom Samuel said "That's right, you know how to put that condom on a dick!" After I lubed his condom covered cock and my ass I got between my wife's legs and started licking her pussy as ordered. Samuel got behind me and as soon as he had his cock lined up with my anus he shoved it in and started fucking me hard! Going in and the first few strokes hurt quite a bit, as he wasn't easy on me like he was the first time. I buried my face in my wife's pussy and concentrated on letting my asshole relax. This time did not feel as good as the first time he fucked me but as I relaxed it became more enjoyable, with the only discomfort being when he was all the way in on each stroke, as his long cock felt like it was bottoming out inside me! He told me "Lick that pussy good, make her cum!" He pounded my ass (the best way to describe how I was being fucked!) until my wife had an orgasm, then he came inside me (he had not cum at all while fucking my wife). After he pulled out he took the condom off and handed it to me to throw in the trash basket and laid down next to my wife. She told me "Clean the cum off his dick and get him ready for me to fuck again!" He had never gone soft and my wife said "Look at that hard dick! See how hard he has stayed? THAT is real man's cock right there!" After I had him cleaned up she got on top and had me guide his cock into her pussy again and as she sat back and eased his cock all the way inside her she told me "God this feels so much better than your little boy penis! You are staying locked and Samuel is going to be getting a lot more of my pussy!" As she rode him to several orgasms she continued to tell me how much better he was fucking her than I could. When she was finally played out she got off and laid next to him and told me to start sucking his cock again. As I did so, they kissed and snuggled and watched me. After maybe 10 minutes she told Samuel "Jack off and come in his mouth, I want to see him take your cum!" He started stroking himself and when he was ready he said "Here it comes, get your mouth on that dick!" I took the head of his cock in my mouth and he started ejaculating. I swallowed it all, just as my wife always requires me to. It wasn't a lot, as this was the second time he had orgasmed. My wife then kissed me, sticking her tongue into my mouth and then said "Mmmmm, Samuel's cum tastes pretty good on your mouth my slave!" She then told me to go to the kitchen and get her another glass of wine and Samuel's unfinished beer, which I did. I sat on a chair next to the bed while they relaxed and finished their drinks, making plans to get together next weekend before we leave on our trip to Florida. Samuel got dressed to go and just before leaving he said "I want you to keep that pussy licked good for me while you're gone!" and my wife said "That's all he will get to do is lick it, that little dick is staying locked!"

After Samuel left my wife had me lay next to her in bed and told me "I'm really starting to enjoy humiliating you, I was really getting off telling you how Samuel's cock is so much better than your little boy penis!" I have had to encourage her to do this as in the past she was always afraid to make me feel bad. She is now starting to enjoy it and regards it as just another way of dominating me. She also told me "I wish you could have seen Samuel as he was fucking you, the look on his face was great when he came inside you! He really gets off on fucking you and I think it's going to be a regular thing for him. I hope you're okay with that because I really like it!" I told her how uncomfortable it was when he first entered me and I had to really try to relax. She patted my head and said "Don't worry, I'm sure you'll get used to it. After all, this is only the second time you've been fucked by a man."

CuckPride

Unread post by CuckPride » Mon Dec 12, 2016 10:33 am

Your mistress is simply incredible. I hope you're not too sore today. I find that when I go extended periods without ejaculating, I experience insomnia as well as an upset stomach. Do you experience any adverse symptoms while being kept in chastity?

desertsub

Unread post by desertsub » Mon Dec 12, 2016 11:17 am

The only thing I experience is erections that sometimes wake me up at night. When I'm locked the erections are confined in the cage of course, but it isn't painful. I'm not really sore but my Mistress's pussy is pretty tender. After Samuel left yesterday she had me get down and look at how red and used it was but wouldn't let me touch it. She pulled it open and teased about it, asked me how I liked looking at her well used pussy, the one I wasn't getting into any time soon! I think the dam really broke for her yesterday on the humiliation talk!

CuckPride

Unread post by CuckPride » Mon Dec 12, 2016 11:23 am

The three month layoff must have been tough for both of you.

desertsub

Unread post by desertsub » Wed Dec 14, 2016 6:44 am

I think I've mentioned in earlier posts that my wife is very bi and had sex with several women back during our swinging days. She recently started talking about cuckolding me with other women and possibly finding a steady girlfriend! She said if she does, the woman will definitely have to be open to dominating me alongside her and I will have to submit to both of them! She says if it got serious enough I would be moved into the spare bedroom to make room for the other woman! I'm not sure how the relationship would work between her and another woman because I know my wife won't give up cock, she has told me several times that pussy is an added attraction but is no substitute for a good fucking from a big cock. I swear, since we've become empty nesters this woman is letting it all hang out more and more. I think my ride could get a lot wilder than it already is but my 'little boy penis' sure swells in it's cage thinking about where this might go!

BTW, after my second fucking by Samuel she has started calling me her 'pussy boy' and said she's going to make a few changes in my clothing!

CuckPride

Unread post by CuckPride » Wed Dec 14, 2016 9:15 am

I wonder what interesting items she'll be adding to your wardrobe in the coming weeks. Are you equally turned on when your Mistress plays with other women as opposed to men?

desertsub

Unread post by desertsub » Wed Dec 14, 2016 3:57 pm

She had me order a women's nightie from Lane Bryant and said she wants to get me a corset! She says I will be sleeping in the nightie.

I get turned on when she is playing with anybody, I love to see her enjoying herself and having great sex with whoever she chooses!

CuckPride

Unread post by CuckPride » Wed Dec 14, 2016 4:20 pm

Your Mistress didn't waste much time.

desertsub

Unread post by desertsub » Thu Dec 15, 2016 6:37 am

CuckPride wrote:Your Mistress didn't waste much time.
:D True that! If you knew what kind of job she has you would understand why she doesn't waste time once she knows where she wants to go. :whip: