My return to chastity (true story)

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
tosaintsfan
Player

Re: My return to chastity (true story)

Unread post by tosaintsfan » Mon Feb 05, 2018 1:35 pm

Great update desertsub. Glad both you and your wife enjoyed. Envious!!

TO
Our story so far, "continuation of Marla and me":
http://ourhotwives.org/forum/viewtopic. ... 33#p689371

trdd
Player

Unread post by trdd » Mon Feb 05, 2018 4:18 pm

Your wife is one very dominant woman. And very sexy too.

desertsub

Unread post by desertsub » Mon Feb 26, 2018 8:46 am

As I stated in an earlier post late last year she decided I would roll a pair of dice and that would determine how many orgasms I would be allowed for the year, and she would determine when and in what manner I would get them. Shortly after that she said that I was no longer allowed inside her unless I was wearing a cock sheath, which doesn't let me feel anything!

Back in January I rolled the dice and was awarded 8 orgasms for the year. She then made a list of 6 different ways I would get to orgasm as follows;
1. blowjob
2. masturbation
3. pegging (or being fucked by her lover)
4. dry humping her
5. her choice
6. in her pussy
She rolled one die to determine what manner of orgasms I got and I ended up with 2 blowjobs, two pegging and one each of the other options. She wasn't very happy about the 6 coming up on one roll and said she was hoping that wouldn't happen. She has already pegged me to an orgasm once.

Last weekend we went on a weekend getaway and she unlocked me for the weekend since I would not be out of her sight. The first night she said I would get to masturbate and she allowed me to rub the head of my penis on her clit and stroke myself until I orgasmed on her pussy but I was not allowed to enter her at all. I then had to clean her up and do oral on her until she had a couple of good orgasms.

The next night we went to dinner with some friends and she and the other wife had quite a bit of wine, getting very intoxicated. On the way back to our room she told me that after letting me cum the night before she doubted that I could even get an erection but if I could get my little dick hard when we got to the room I could fuck her. I was totally erect when she told me this but when we got to the room she passed out and I didn't try anything. When I told her the next morning what she had said she didn't believe me. I told her I didn't do anything and she said it was a damn good thing I didn't, I would have been in a lot of trouble if I had taken advantage of her! When we got back home she promptly locked me back in chastity.

desertsub

Unread post by desertsub » Mon Feb 26, 2018 8:57 am

I thought I would add some stuff about the penis sheath. I've fucked my wife with a strap on while locked in chastity and with the penis sheath and to me they are totally different things. With the strap on I tend to slip out and am very awkward with it, it doesn't feel natural to me at all. With the penis sheath on, my dick is hard inside it and I feel like I'm fucking in a normal manner and it feels like I should be feeling her pussy but it's as if I'm numb and can't feel anything. It's a very weird feeling and hard to describe but I much prefer the sheath over the strap on.

trdd
Player

Unread post by trdd » Wed Feb 28, 2018 4:19 am

Do you orgasm with the sheath? Could you, if allowed?

desertsub

Unread post by desertsub » Thu Mar 01, 2018 5:26 am

No, I can't feel any stimulation at all with it on. If I could cum with it on I wouldn't do so unless I had permission from my wife. She has required me to have her permission to orgasm for well over 10 years now. That is why I am locked 24/7 now after she caught me masturbating without her permission!

seydonar
Trainable

Unread post by seydonar » Sun Apr 08, 2018 9:59 am

This has been a great read and is very inspiring for me and my wife.

tosaintsfan
Player

Unread post by tosaintsfan » Thu Aug 23, 2018 12:36 pm

Anything new desrtsub? Looking forward to an update if you get a chance.

TO

desertsub

Unread post by desertsub » Fri Aug 24, 2018 6:28 am

TO, not much to update. My wife had me take her to see Samuel a while back and got thoroughly fucked by that big black dick. He hadn't had any sex in a while and he came fairly quick. When he said he was about to cum she had him pull out and made me suck his cock until he ejaculated in my mouth. which I swallowed of course. He stayed hard and went right back to fucking my wife, giving her several orgasms. He finally pulled out and said he didn't think he could cum again so my wife had me suck his cock to try and get another orgasm from him. That didn't work so she told him he could fuck me if he wanted but he declined, saying he was done for the night.

She hasn't played since then as her job has been keeping her extremely busy and the stress levels have been high. She has been having me do oral on her a lot for stress relief though. She recently said she isn't interested in fucking other guys right now (you know how our ladies get in those moods). She said if her ex came to visit she would still fuck him and if we go to the swingers club she will probably fuck someone while we're there but just going to meet one of her lovers just for the sake of getting fucked is out right now. As long as she is getting what she wants I'm okay with it, not that I have any say in it anyway. Who knows, she may start unlocking me and letting me fuck her more often!

tosaintsfan
Player

Unread post by tosaintsfan » Fri Aug 24, 2018 7:19 am

Yea, we are in a bit of a lull ourselves, so I know what you mean about the whims of ladies. Good luck with getting back into action yourself, but based on what I have read on your posts, I think she may want to torment you for a while longer!

TO

desertsub

Unread post by desertsub » Fri Aug 24, 2018 7:22 am

tosaintsfan wrote:Yea, we are in a bit of a lull ourselves, so I know what you mean about the whims of ladies. Good luck with getting back into action yourself, but based on what I have read on your posts, I think she may want to torment you for a while longer!

TO

Haha! You may be right TO! Thanks for checking in and give your beautiful wife a hug for me!

desertsub

Unread post by desertsub » Mon Feb 04, 2019 11:30 am

My wife has been pretty inactive over the last several months but it seems she is getting in the mood again! Friday, I checked our SLS page and we had two new messages. The first was from a couple from Ohio who will be in our area for a couple of weeks in March and wanted to know if we were interested in meeting while they are here. Our profile plainly states that I'm locked in chastity and the only thing I'm allowed to do with another woman is oral, and that's only if my wife gives me permission. They said in their message that they really liked our profile and thought we could have a great time together. We checked their profile and my wife enthusiastically agreed that we should get with them! We've started a dialog with them and will definitely be meeting up with them in March!

The second message was from a couple who live close to us and the female was listed as bi. My wife had me get ahold of them also and it turned out that the female in the profile was his girlfriend and they had recently split up. I hate when people keep a profile like that to get more responses but my wife was okay with it. We started a dialog with him and he sent her a picture of his erect cock, which appears to be at least 7 inches! We are meeting him for dinner this Friday and if all goes well, I'll get to see that cock inside my wife before the night is over!

So, Saturday morning my wife said "We should go to the hot springs this evening, after you take me to dinner!" We got there about 7:00 and after paying for our day passes went straight to the clothing optional pools. Day pass people have to leave at 10:00 so we had almost 3 hours to soak. There are two pools in the clothing optional area, one is fairly hot and you can't stay submerged too long without having to get out and cool off. The other one is cool enough that you can stay in it as long as you want. We started out at the cooler pool and there were several couples there. Two couple had RV's there and one couple had a cabin rented. The couple that had the cabin looked to be in their late 20's, the wife was slender and had very small breasts, and the husband was slim and in pretty good shape. He was smoking some pot and was already on his way to a good buzz.

After we chatted with everyone for a while the younger couple went to the hotter pool and within a couple of minutes my wife followed them. I kind of suspected what she was up to so I stayed in the cooler pool for about 30 minutes to give her some space. When I finally went to the other pool my wife was sitting in the corner with the young wife and they were very obviously kissing! There was also another single guy there too. When I got in the pool the wife got up and went back over by her husband. After a brief soak, I had to get up and sit on the side of the pool to cool off. My wife sat down between me and the single guy as we conversed. The other woman's husband was very stoned by this time and pretty intoxicated too, he had been drinking some whiskey. The next thing I knew, my wife was masturbating me and the single guy on the other side of her. It wasn't long before I was close to cumming and had to stop her (she doesn't allow me to have an orgasm without her permission, which she hadn't given) but she kept on masturbating the other guy. The wife of the other couple had scooted around next to the single guy so when my wife stopped masturbating me she leaned across the single guy, still masturbating him, and started sucking on the wife's pert little breasts! The single guy started cumming shortly after that and when he was finished my wife slipped down into the water and moved around in front of the wife. She started sucking on her breasts again and started playing with her pussy. After a bit, the wife started to orgasm too. Her husband just sat on the side of the pool and watched everything and didn't move or say much, he was pretty out of it. After his wife was done cumming my wife moved over to the husband and started to suck his cock. In the shape he was in I figured he would be pretty unresponsive and my wife confirmed on our way home that she couldn't even get him erect! She also told me that before I came over to the hot pool she had already given a blow job to the single guy who, BTW, turned out to be a young doctor, so she had given him two orgasms already!

At 10:00 the owner came around and told my wife and I it was time for us to leave. The overnighters (RV'ers and cabin renters) could stay in the pools as long as they wanted. The wife wanted us to stay the night with them but their cabin only had one queen bed so the owner said we couldn't stay. We live about 30 minutes from the hot springs and on the way home my wife told me that the young couple live about 30 minutes from the hot spring too, but in the opposite direction. She neglected to get their contact info but I'm pretty sure we will run into them there again. My wife and his wife really connected and she was really disappointed that we couldn't spend the nigh with them! I was too, I would have loved to watch them have sex all night!

When we got home we went to bed and my wife told me to masturbate for her. When I got close to cumming she stopped me and we went to sleep. The next morning, after I got up and got her coffee for her she had me lay next to her and masturbate for her again. Once again, when I got close t an orgasm she made me stop and then had me do oral on her until she orgasmed. She then thanked me for the awesome time she had the night before and locked me back in chastity with no relief!

desertsub

Unread post by desertsub » Mon Feb 04, 2019 11:55 am

Another incident that happened back in December is worth posting. It was on the night of our anniversary, and through all the years of our marriage we have always had sex on our anniversary, it has always been a very important thing for my wife. She has always said we re-consummate our marriage on our anniversary. This year was different though. She unlocked me from chastity and we started foreplay. When I was hard I got between her legs, thinking we would have intercourse as we always have on our anniversary but she had different ideas. She positioned the head of my penis right at the opening of her vagina and said "Don't move, don't even think about going inside my pussy!" As I stayed there, wanting so bad to enter her she smiled and said "How does it feel to be so close but not getting to go inside the pussy that other men get to fuck?" I told her it was very frustrating and she said "Good, I want it to be!" After a minute or so with the head of my penis just inside the lips of her pussy she made me pull back. She then guided me up so that the underside of my penis was over her clit and said "You can go ahead and hump on my pussy." It didn't take much of that until I was asking permission to cum and she told me to go ahead. Almost immediately I ejaculated on her pussy and pubic mound and when I was done she told me to clean it up and lick her pussy. I did so until she had an orgasm. Afterwards she said "Damn I need a cock inside me, I wish Bud was here!" Bud is her ex-boyfriend she dated before we met who comes by from time to time for a visit. He is the one she started back cuckolding me with several years ago and has a very big cock! I asked her "So, if Bud had been here you would have let him fuck you on our anniversary?" and she said "Yes, I would love to have that cock inside me tonight!" That, of course, made my little penis get hard and she said "Yeah, and I can see that you would like to see Bud fuck me on our anniversary!" She then told me to go to sleep and the next morning I was locked back in chastity.

tosaintsfan
Player

Unread post by tosaintsfan » Mon Feb 04, 2019 2:15 pm

Great to get an update desertsub. Very hot stuff. Looking forward to hearing more about the travelling couple in March and I hope you meet the doctor and/or the young couple again.

TO

OOAA

Unread post by OOAA » Tue Feb 05, 2019 4:30 am

Congratulations and welcome back!!!!! ;)

desertsub

Unread post by desertsub » Thu Apr 25, 2019 8:10 am

LockedInWM wrote:
Wed Dec 27, 2017 2:44 am
Great update Desertsub.

I am really looking forward to reading more about the new rules, and particularly how the weekly tease and denial sessions are going to affect you!
Hope this pops up in your notifications and you see it. I tried to answer your private message you sent me but you have responses turned off and the site won't let me PM you back.

desertsub

Unread post by desertsub » Thu Apr 25, 2019 8:20 am

There hasn't been much going on lately, my wife hasn't been in a cuckolding mood for a while. We set up a meet with a younger guy a month or so back. He was 8" and very thick. My wife loves thick and was looking forward to meeting him. A couple of days before they were to meet I emailed him to confirm and he said he couldn't make it because his boss changed his schedule. He had made no attempt to let us know this until I contacted him to confirm the meet. My wife was pissed and basically told him he blew his chance! He is an hour away from us and we had already paid for a hotel room for that night. My wife at first said we could go ahead a nd go for the night and I could take her to the swingers club that we go to once in a while. She is guaranteed to always get fucked when we go there. After stewing a bit and getting more pissed off she said "Fuck it, we'll just stay home!" She did allow me to do oral on her though! :)

desertsub

Unread post by desertsub » Thu Apr 25, 2019 8:32 am

The other thing that has taken place is that my wife took me to a female tattoo artist (she on purpose picked a female) to get my cuckold tattoo done. I was caged and wearing a pair of purple panties. The tattoo consists of a pair of cuckold horns encircling a heart shaped padlock with the hasp appearing to go through my skin and it is just above my chastity cage. The lady had never seen a chastity cage before and my wife had me explain our relationship and how cuckolding worked. She thought it was extremely cool that my wife keeps me locked and fucks other men!

At the same session, my wife had an ornate key tattooed on her inner forearm that looks like it passes through the skin. Since then she has been asked about it several times. She has no problem telling her close friends that it represents the key to my chastity cage! Other people she just tells them it's the key to her heart. She told me that she told that to one of her coworkers who asked and another lady coworker then said "Or a chastity key!" My said she just smiled and said "I'm not going to confirm or deny that!" which basically told both ladies that that is exactly what it is! Gotta love my wife! :twisted:

wifeneedn
Experienced

Unread post by wifeneedn » Thu Apr 25, 2019 9:57 am

Always enjoy hearing of the fun you two have together.
Cheers desertsub,

LockedInWM
Virgin

Unread post by LockedInWM » Fri May 03, 2019 3:14 am

desertsub wrote:
Thu Apr 25, 2019 8:10 am
LockedInWM wrote:
Wed Dec 27, 2017 2:44 am
Great update Desertsub.

I am really looking forward to reading more about the new rules, and particularly how the weekly tease and denial sessions are going to affect you!
Hope this pops up in your notifications and you see it. I tried to answer your private message you sent me but you have responses turned off and the site won't let me PM you back.
Thanks for posting. My bad on the pm settings. Changed now :up:

reader01810
Player

Unread post by reader01810 » Thu Mar 26, 2020 5:40 am

Incredibly HOT thread. I envy you...

desertsub

Unread post by desertsub » Thu Mar 26, 2020 7:05 am

Not really much to post about since the last entry. We've gone to the swingers club a couple of times and my wife always manages to get a couple of different cocks inside her there. Other than that she hasn't done much. We are in contact with a guy on SLS and were getting ready to meet when he experienced what he thought was an ear ache and had to back out. It was a legit deal, he ended up having ear surgery! About the time he recovered from that this Covid business came up, which has pretty much shut down the possibility of doing anything for a while. We have also been contacted by two couples who are into our cuckold lifestyle and want to play with my wife while I just get to watch. Both wives are bi so my wife would have twice the fun! Those will have to wait for a while too! Damn Covid! :cry:

The son of an older lady that my wife works with has been hitting on her hard lately! We have known him and his wife for some time but aren't close friends. He started a month or so ago and has caught my wife at work in a secluded area and kissed her and fondled her breasts, telling her he is definitely going to fuck her! He has told her not to let me find out. She told him she doesn't keep secrets from me and more or less told him that she openly cuckolds me but for some reason he doesn't want me to know. She is keeping me in the loop but he doesn't know it. I go out of town for the day every couple of weeks and he wants to meet her at our house and fuck her while I'm out of town. This is another deal that has been put on the back burner for now because of Covid!

6inches
Player

Unread post by 6inches » Fri Mar 27, 2020 5:08 am

Hey Desert,
The son seems pretty forward, to what is considered assault, did he have prior knowledge of your wifes involvement with others? and cuckolding?
to make such a bold move?

desertsub

Unread post by desertsub » Fri Mar 27, 2020 6:51 am

I don't think he had any prior knowledge, he is just pretty forward. He and my wife flirted back and forth and talked about how we go to the local hot springs (clothing optional pools of course!) quite a bit. I'm sure she encouraged him with the flirting and when he kissed her (she said it was full on tongues involved kissing) he was already pretty sure she was going to be good with it. She has told him that I know she has sex with other guys but for some reason he doesn't want her telling me anything about them. She tells me anyway but lets him think I don't know. If that is what makes him comfortable then we are okay with that. He is really wanting to fuck her and she is up for it also, so we will just go with the flow.

6inches
Player

Unread post by 6inches » Fri Mar 27, 2020 10:55 am

can't wait for the story when it happens. but most assuredly wont be for a while.