My return to chastity (true story)

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
desertsub

Re: My return to chastity (true story)

Unread post by desertsub » Mon Mar 27, 2017 9:12 am

Well, a few things have happened since my last update but nothing spectacular. Tim seems to be getting a bit standoffish. He texted and wanted to get together on a Saturday night a couple of weeks ago. I told him my wife had to work but suggested the next Saturday. He texted back and all he said was "We'll see." and we haven't heard anything since. If he's trying to exert his dominance he's about to dominate himself right out of the picture!

My wife said she needed a real cock inside her so last weekend she had me take her to see Samuel. She had previously told me she didn't think she was going to let him fuck me again because he was so rough the last time and she could tell I didn't enjoy it at all. I admitted that it was pretty rough. When we got there she and Samuel immediately got down to business, kissing and fondling on his couch. They got up and went to the bedroom and my wife told me to follow along and to get naked when we got into the room. She had me kneel and suck his cock while they kissed and fondled some more, and then they got on the bed where he gave her a good fucking missionary style and made her orgasm at least 3 times. When he said he was about to cum she told him she wanted him to cum in my mouth so he rolled off and laid back on the bed holding his cock out to me, all drenched with my wife's pussy juices. He held off for quite a while, making me suck his cock for about 10 minutes before he started stroking himself and came in my mouth. After that my wife and him kissed and cuddled some more before getting dressed. She was happy going home as Samuel had given her just what she needed.

One new development is that a new guy came into the place she works and she was tasked with getting him settled in to his supervisory position. He is German and about the same age as her. I got to meet him a few nights ago when several of her coworkers got together at a local bar for drinks, and he seems like a really nice guy (he picked up the bar tab for everyone!) They had to take a business trip of about one hour each way the other day and afterwards my wife said she got to know him a lot better than what she had at work. She said they got pretty intimate in their talk and she said he has a bit of a kinky side to him but didn't elaborate. He is divorced and has no interest in getting into a serious relationship right now. She said he flirted with her quite a bit and stopped just short of hitting on her but she said he definitely wanted to. I asked her if she wanted to fuck him and she said "Yes, I do!" Up to this point she has always made it a rule not to mess around with coworkers but apparently Will has her turned on enough to break the rule. I told her we should have him over for beer and brats sometime soon and she agreed and said he would be all for it and if she has her way, they will end up fucking before the night is over! She said that from their talk on the road she is pretty sure he would have no problem cuckolding me and she thinks it could be a long term thing, not just a one and done. Will has apparently made my wife pretty hot if she's willing to break her no coworkers rule!

CuckPride

Unread post by CuckPride » Mon Mar 27, 2017 9:35 am

I guess it's goodbye Tim, and hello Will!

LockedInWM
Virgin

Unread post by LockedInWM » Mon Mar 27, 2017 1:57 pm

Looking forward to reading more about this new turn of events.

desertsub

Unread post by desertsub » Thu Mar 30, 2017 7:42 am

Sadly, the wife is starting to move away from the notion of fucking Will. She is getting cold feet on the coworker thing again. She said he is already somewhat clingy in that he is always seeking her advice on how to deal with stuff on the job. I pointed out that since she was the one who assisted him in getting settled into his job she was essentially the only person he has had guide him in the ins and outs of their workplace so he is naturally going to go to her if he has an issue. She agreed but still thinks that she should probably keep sex out of the workplace. She knows I support whatever she decides.

On another note, Jack, her ex-boyfriend called her last night. He is the guy I posted about in the start of this story that got her back to cuckolding me. Seems he has been back from the middle east for 3 weeks because of an injury but is going back in about a week. He wants to get back with her when he returns and she told him she wants a threesome when he gets back, which he is all for. She told me that the next time she got with him I would be there. I've never seen them together, the two times they have fucked in our house was in the guest room and I wasn't allowed to watch. She said he has not gotten really hard while fucking her and thinks it is because he is nervous about me. She said that she wants me to suck his cock and get him hard for her (he's had a couple of bi experiences before) so he knows I'm totally on board with them fucking. I'm pretty sure I'll be in chastity so that will probably be the extent of my involvement in the 'threesome'! I am really looking forward to seeing him shove that big cock into her pussy, the pussy that he was fucking before I ever met her!

CuckPride

Unread post by CuckPride » Thu Mar 30, 2017 9:50 am

It will be an entirely different experience than the first time Jack cuckolded you.

LockedInWM
Virgin

Unread post by LockedInWM » Fri Apr 21, 2017 1:55 am

Eagerly awaiting your next update, Desertsub!

tosaintsfan
Player

Unread post by tosaintsfan » Sun Apr 23, 2017 6:46 pm

Love to hear an update desertsub
Our story so far, "continuation of Marla and me":
http://ourhotwives.org/forum/viewtopic. ... 33#p689371

desertsub

Unread post by desertsub » Fri Jun 09, 2017 8:51 am

Just a quick update. There hasn't really been anything going on since my last post, my wife hasn't seen any of her lovers and she has allowed me to fuck her twice but I wasn't allowed to cum. Her company is putting a new division in place and she has been picked to oversee and manage it. She said that she will be too busy to do much of anything but work and come home to relax for the next 6 months or so so she probably won't be playing any. Hopefully she will get horny and try to fit Samuel into her hectic schedule during that time, or maybe her ex will come for a visit. If there aren't any posts for a while then that probably means nothing is happening, but as soon as she decides to play I'll post it up!

SamWarrens
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by SamWarrens » Fri Jun 09, 2017 9:24 am

Thanks for the update. Hope things pick up for you sooner rather than later.
Great minds may think alike, but fools seldom differ.

CuckPride

Unread post by CuckPride » Fri Jun 09, 2017 10:43 am

I'm glad she's doing very well professionally. Perhaps one of her lovers will make her an offer she can't refuse.

desertsub

Unread post by desertsub » Mon Nov 20, 2017 7:03 am

Just a quick update for those still following this. My wife has been so busy with her new position at work that she hasn't had any time to play. On the rare occasion that she can get away for a weekend we go see the son & DIL and spend time with the grandbaby.

Jack did come to visit back when that hurricane hit Florida, which turned out to be BAD timing! The plan was that he would spend several days with us, having my wife whenever he wanted, but my stepdaughter (who lives in Miami) came for a visit with her kids while the hurricane was passing through Florida and of course, nothing happened. Jack ended up getting a hotel room and he and the stepdaughter got reacquainted while she was here. She knew him back when my wife was dating him, and was not surprised that he was visiting. My wife has let her kids all know that he comes to visit us from time to time and none of them think it's odd. Of course, none of them know she is still fucking him though!

One other development is that my wife has decided that at the end of the year I will roll a pair of dice and whatever I roll is how many orgasms I'll get for the next year! She decided this about the end of July and since we had 5 months left of this year she had me roll one dice and that is what I got for orgasms for the rest of this year. I rolled a two! She also stipulated that she gets to determine when and how I have my orgasms! She said my next one would be from her pegging me and within a month she pegged me until I came in my cage. She said my second one would probably be in the same manner but changed her mind a couple of weeks ago. She unlocked me and let me fuck her until I was about to cum and had to pull out of her pussy. She then had me sit on her and masturbate myself and asked me if I wanted to cum. Of course I said yes, knowing it would be the last time this year but I was so turned on I couldn't help myself. She said "Go ahead, cum on my belly." I shot my load and after licking it up I laid next to her and thanked her for letting me cum. She reminded me that it was my last orgasm for the year and afterwards locked me back in my cage. I'm pretty anxious to see how many orgasms I'll get next year, I hope I don't roll a snake eyes! When she makes a decision she usually doesn't deviate from it and I'm sure this is one that she won't break.

tosaintsfan
Player

Unread post by tosaintsfan » Mon Nov 20, 2017 12:01 pm

Nice to get an update on your exploits. Too bad your wife is too busy to have a boyfriend and cuck you regularly. Must be disappointing for both of you, and then have a hurricane further complicate matters.

Hope your luck goes better with the dice toss. Sure hope you are wrong and don't get snake eyes. Maybe double 5's??

TO

jamorgan66
Player

Unread post by jamorgan66 » Tue Nov 21, 2017 2:06 am

Always great to hear how things are. Good luck with the dice roll, perhaps you need to get some loaded ones !

iome343
Virgin

Unread post by iome343 » Thu Nov 23, 2017 3:04 am

Nice updates. Thank you

Canoe52
Prepubescent

Unread post by Canoe52 » Thu Nov 23, 2017 10:53 pm

I love the dice idea, very devious your wife is.

:whip:

PlayboyFan
Pervert

Unread post by PlayboyFan » Sat Nov 25, 2017 11:17 pm

desertsub wrote:Just a quick update for those still following this. My wife has been so busy with her new position at work that she hasn't had any time to play. On the rare occasion that she can get away for a weekend we go see the son & DIL and spend time with the grandbaby.

Jack did come to visit back when that hurricane hit Florida, which turned out to be BAD timing! The plan was that he would spend several days with us, having my wife whenever he wanted, but my stepdaughter (who lives in Miami) came for a visit with her kids while the hurricane was passing through Florida and of course, nothing happened. Jack ended up getting a hotel room and he and the stepdaughter got reacquainted while she was here. She knew him back when my wife was dating him, and was not surprised that he was visiting. My wife has let her kids all know that he comes to visit us from time to time and none of them think it's odd. Of course, none of them know she is still fucking him though!

One other development is that my wife has decided that at the end of the year I will roll a pair of dice and whatever I roll is how many orgasms I'll get for the next year! She decided this about the end of July and since we had 5 months left of this year she had me roll one dice and that is what I got for orgasms for the rest of this year. I rolled a two! She also stipulated that she gets to determine when and how I have my orgasms! She said my next one would be from her pegging me and within a month she pegged me until I came in my cage. She said my second one would probably be in the same manner but changed her mind a couple of weeks ago. She unlocked me and let me fuck her until I was about to cum and had to pull out of her pussy. She then had me sit on her and masturbate myself and asked me if I wanted to cum. Of course I said yes, knowing it would be the last time this year but I was so turned on I couldn't help myself. She said "Go ahead, cum on my belly." I shot my load and after licking it up I laid next to her and thanked her for letting me cum. She reminded me that it was my last orgasm for the year and afterwards locked me back in my cage. I'm pretty anxious to see how many orgasms I'll get next year, I hope I don't roll a snake eyes! When she makes a decision she usually doesn't deviate from it and I'm sure this is one that she won't break.
How exciting and excruciating. I would be terrified. I hope that game isn’t in the book I’m giving my wife on what to do to me.

LockedInWM
Virgin

Unread post by LockedInWM » Wed Nov 29, 2017 12:13 pm

Great to read an update from you Desertsub.

desertsub

Unread post by desertsub » Tue Dec 26, 2017 1:59 pm

My wife decided to make a few changes in our relationship over the Christmas holiday! She unlocked me the morning of the 23rd. and started doing tease and denial on me, and kept it up off and on all day and most of the next day. She then locked me back up and this is what she told me;

1. I can no longer fuck her pussy without wearing the cock sheath we have, it's about 8" and thick enough that I can't feel anything. She doesn't want me to even feel the inside of her pussy. She said her pussy is only for big cocks now and the only time I will even get to use my sheathed penis on her is when she doesn't have one of her lovers available to take care of her.

2. I am to be locked in chastity 24/7, the only exceptions to be once a week so I can shave and she will do tease and denial on me at that time and then lock me back up and on the aforementioned rare occasions when she needs a big cock and a lover isn't available.

3. She is still going to have me roll a pair of dice to determine how many orgasms I'll get throughout 2018 but every single one of them will only be from her pegging me while locked in chastity. She knows I am capable of cumming like that but I have to be very horny and it's not very satisfying at all.

4. She has talked about getting a housekeeper to come and clean once a week but has decided that I will be doing that since she works full time and I don't. She said that one of her days off each week I will clean the house and wait on her, wearing nothing but my cage and wrist and ankle cuffs. She said she is seriously considering getting me a sissy maid outfit to wear while I'm cleaning, and has taken to calling me her sissy boy. I'm guessing she got this from the wife of the other cuckold couple we know as the wife recently got a sissy maid outfit for her husband.

5. She said I will have to earn my tease and denial sessions and pegging orgasms by taking care of her and her lovers and doing my assigned chores to her satisfaction. She said they are a privilege granted to me by her and must be earned.

6. She said that if I get out of line that I should expect to be disciplined from now on instead of her just letting it go as she has been doing. She said she gets mad at me because I sometimes get an attitude but she doesn't do anything about it. That is her fault and she plans to get me on track as her submissive cuckold.

She isn't mad at me or anything of the sort, she just feels that she has been slacking a lot in her role as the dominant one in our marriage and she feels it's time to take it to the next level. She is actually quite excited about it and she knows that I have been wanting pretty much everything she is implementing.

tosaintsfan
Player

Unread post by tosaintsfan » Tue Dec 26, 2017 4:05 pm

My oh my. Don't think I would like the direction this is going!

How are you handling it?

It is exciting and very scary at the same time.

TO

LockedInWM
Virgin

Unread post by LockedInWM » Wed Dec 27, 2017 2:44 am

Great update Desertsub.

I am really looking forward to reading more about the new rules, and particularly how the weekly tease and denial sessions are going to affect you!

LimRick
Trainable

Unread post by LimRick » Wed Dec 27, 2017 5:22 am

This is a very hot development! I would love my wife to lay down the law like that . . . Cumming while in chastity is wonderfully horrid isn't it?

desertsub

Unread post by desertsub » Wed Dec 27, 2017 6:15 am

tosaintsfan wrote:My oh my. Don't think I would like the direction this is going!

How are you handling it?

It is exciting and very scary at the same time.

TO
Welcome back TO!

So far I'm handling everything okay. On the domination front, she is doing what we have both wanted for a while. I have been wanting more from her and she has been put off at times with my attitude and we both think this is a step in the right direction. I've been wanting her to take a tighter grip on the reins for a while now and she is ready to do so too.

As for the chastity thing (I know you aren't into the hard core stuff) I've been locked 24/7 for long stretches so that's nothing new for me. She is very jealous so chastity gives her some security. She also absolutely hates for me to masturbate without her permission (which she rarely gives) and I have a hard time not doing it so the cage solves that issue too. The tease & denial is a good thing for both of us. She loves teasing me and the power of locking me back up frustrated. My sex drive has diminished over the years so keeping me somewhat on edge and denied works for us both. I am always turned on by her, but if I have an orgasm I have pretty much no interest in anything sexual for at least a week or more. Keeping me denied keeps me always wanting to do oral on her and cuddle with her and that sort of thing. Only being allowed to cum while being pegged and locked in chastity also plays into that. As I said, it's not a good orgasm and still leaves me wanting and she has figured this out. I don't get the severe drop that I experience with a full on orgasm but I still get to experience cumming. It's kind of hard to explain. I would guess it's something like ruined orgasms, you get to cum but you're still frustrated and wanting more.

Not being allowed to fuck her with my penis. That one was a surprise to me but I'm not surprised that she made that decision. She enjoys me inside her but I've gotten to the point where I can't go more than a few strokes without wanting to cum and it gets very frustrating for her. She is very multi-orgasmic and will cum several times while being fucked. She can get that from her lovers and from me fucking her with the penis sheath but it ain't happening with my bare dick! She is lucky if she can get one orgasm before I have to pull out to keep from cumming inside her, which I'm not allowed to do. On very special occasions she has broken the rule about not cumming inside her and has let me have a full orgasm while fucking her so if I really wanted to fuck her bareback and the time was right I'm sure she would allow it. It would have to be on something like my birthday or our wedding anniversary. She has never been able to cuckold me on our anniversary even though I have encouraged her to do so!

And, there's the sissy stuff. She knows I have a thing for women's undergarments, especially stuff like garters and stockings and panties. I've told her that when I was a kid my turn-ons came from the women's undergarment section of the Sears catalog and to this day a woman in girdle with stockings still trips my trigger! The sissy maid outfit was her idea but hey, if it turns her on I will give it a try. I used to say I would never suck a cock but she changed that! I did ask that she keep that a thing just between the two of us though, I can't really see me dressed like that around anyone else. Besides, any way you slice it, I would make an ugly woman! :lol:

So yeah, I'm pretty excited to see where she takes us with this new step up in control!

tosaintsfan
Player

Unread post by tosaintsfan » Sat Dec 30, 2017 10:28 am

desertsub wrote: Welcome back TO!
Thanks for the welcome back. As I had imagined, nothing much happened in Cuba. A couple of opportunities, but never fulfilled. The resort was frequented by a lot of single, older guys who would shack up with a much younger, Cuban hooker for the week. Tough for Marla to compete against that. The rest of the guests were couples that went to that resort on a regular basis, so too many people knew too many others to take a risk with Marla.

You are correct in that I/we don't favour the hard line cucking. I am rarely locked up more then a couple of days and we don't do heavy humiliation, but as you said, things change. You mention saying you would never suck a cock so who knows. I am similar. Never thought I would suck a cock; never thought we would do any humiliation at all (and we do both those now although the humiliation part is strictly Marla not the guy), so I am trying to keep an open mind about the future. You mention about your miss-spent youth looking at lingerie in catalogs. I did the same thing and still get very turned on by lingerie, especially lacy bras, garter belts and such. WE have done some episodes of me wearing panties, but not in a long time. Marla has also talked about pegging me or having a bull fuck me, but so far that is just fantasy stuff during bedtime games. But you never know.

Keep us updated on how things progress. I enjoy reading how other couples are progressing.

TO

desertsub

Unread post by desertsub » Thu Jan 04, 2018 2:37 pm

An update on the anniversary thing. Last year she had said she was going to fuck her lover instead of me but ended up letting me fuck her and even cum inside her! She has a romantic streak and said she couldn't cuck me on our anniversary. We have always had sex on our anniversary and she said she couldn't bring herself to not do so then. This anniversary was totally different though. True to her word, I didn't get to fuck her at all and she wouldn't even allow me to do oral on her! Her current lover was visiting his family for the holidays in another state, otherwise I really think she would have fucked him on our anniversary and kept me locked while I watched! :whip:

She hasn't had me roll the dice to determine the number of orgasms I'll be allowed for the year yet, but I'll update on that when it happens. :???:

desertsub

Unread post by desertsub » Mon Feb 05, 2018 7:55 am

Finally! After several months of no cuckolding my wife decided she needed a real cock! She had me get ahold of Samuel to see if he was available Saturday evening. He was, and I took the two of them out to dinner and then back to his place.

When we got there they started removing their clothing and making out and my wife made me strip. My wife pointed out to Samuel that I was still locked in chastity and then told me to suck his cock. Once he was hard she had me guide him into her pussy. She told me later that just the act of making me guide him inside her gave her her first orgasm of the night! Samuel started to fuck her missionary style and within a few minutes he said he was going to cum. She had him pull out and cum in my mouth, making me take his load and saying "I don't want my pussy dirtied, that's what I have you for!"

They laid back on the bed for a bit and he was apologizing to her for cumming so quick. She said it was okay, and that it looked like it wasn't going to slow him down much, referring to his cock, which was still mostly erect. After they cuddled a bit she had me get him hard again and then got on top to ride him, making me guide his cock into her pussy again. She rode him hard, cumming several times and finally climbed off, exhausted. She told me to suck him and make him cum. He was hard but just couldn't cum. She and I both tag teamed his cock for while but it just wasn't happening. She even offered to let him fuck me (he has already done so twice in the past) but he wasn't up for it. They cuddled and talked for a while and then we finally got dressed and headed home.

On the way home she told me that she was totally satisfied and hadn't realized how badly she needed a hard cock! When we got home she fell dead asleep pretty much as soon as her head hit the pillow. The next morning (yesterday) she said she hadn't had that good of a nights sleep in quite a while and didn't realize how out of shape she was. She said she was sore from all the fucking and that her pussy was really tender too, and she didn't want me to even touch it.

Usually she unlocks me on Sundays to shave and clean my cage really good while I shower and usually does tease and denial on me before locking me back up. This time, when I was getting ready to shower I asked to be unlocked. She said "No, you don't need to shave that bad and I think I'll leave you locked until next Sunday, maybe even longer!" She said if I was good I MIGHT get a surprise on Valentine's Day. She didn't say what so it could be anything from a good pegging to actually being allowed inside her pussy without the cock sheath on!

I'm hoping that the dry spell is over and now that she has had a good fucking by a nice sized cock she will get back to being fucked on a regular basis. Things are starting to go well with the new division she is in charge of at her job and she is starting to get more free time. Her stress levels have come down and she was definitely de-stressed after Samuel was done with her!