My return to chastity (true story)

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
desertsub

Re: My return to chastity (true story)

Unread post by desertsub » Tue Aug 30, 2016 7:55 am

We haven't been to any BDSM play parties for a while, the homeowner who was hosting the parties got married and his wife is into BDSM also but they have taken some time off to get settled in to their life together, so the club doesn't really have a place to hold play parties. We will certainly be attending if and when they resume.

My wife hasn't done the girls' night out thing in a long time. That was how she cuckolded me the first time around before we started raising kids. She now has a very well paying job that could be jeopardized by that sort of thing so she doesn't even play locally. Now she prefers to have me present to see how other men fuck her better than I can, she says she gets off on 'making' me watch. It's a power thing for her and she really enjoys seeing me sucking her lovers' cocks and now ,apparently, having them fuck me. I love being there to watch and serve her however she wants but I definitely miss the old days of being tied up at home while she was out getting fucked. The feelings of being tied and blindfolded and unable to do anything but lay there and think about what she was doing and with who, not knowing how long she had been gone or when she might return, and wondering what would happen when she did return was such a turn on for me. She didn't just come home and untie me and tell me about her night, she would do different things. On two different occasions she brough women home and showed them how I spent my nights while she was out having fun. One of them lived two doors down from us and got an eyeful of me tied spreadeagle in the bed with a raging hard on, making several comments to my wife before walking to her house. The other, at the urging of my wife, stripped and climbed on me and rode me to an orgasm, then got off leaving me frustrated. She got dressed and left and never said a word the whole time! It was a couple of weeks before my wife would even tell me which one of her friends it was. One time she fucked my best friend in our driveway and then came straight into the house and straddled my face, feeding me his creampie and asking me how I liked the taste of his cum in her pussy as I was cleaning her. There was another guy who she fucked a couple of times in our livingroom while I was still tied in the bedroom. Back then, he was the only one she fucked more than once.

Lying there tied and blindfolded, not knowing how long it had been or how much longer she would be, straining to hear the front door open and wondering what would happen when she returned was such an emotional rollercoaster! I was like Pavlov's dogs, when I heard that front door open my dick was instantly hard!

Nowadays she will still tie me up and blindfold me and go out with her girlfriends for a few drinks and to unwind but she doesn't do anything out of the ordinary with them although a couple of them know about our lifestyle. I'm sure if the circumstances all fell into the right place she would though. She would have to be with just one or two of her friends that know about us and get hit on by someone who turned her on, plus it would have to be in a setting where she could discretely slip away with him. She's very well known in our community so the odds of everything falling into place is pretty slim. She has said she might bring one of her girlfriends home sometime and show her how she leaves me when she's out with them.

roadrunner
$2 Ho

Unread post by roadrunner » Tue Aug 30, 2016 2:16 pm

Being tied up and left alone in the house seems like a very dangerous thing to do!
Two words that should rarely be used when discussing human behavior are 'always' and 'never'!

desertsub

Unread post by desertsub » Tue Aug 30, 2016 7:30 pm

roadrunner wrote:Being tied up and left alone in the house seems like a very dangerous thing to do!
Okay, another net nanny! We've been into BDSM for a long time and have safety measures. Do I have to go through every little detail to put your fears to rest? Jeez I get so tired of this crap!

CuckPride

Unread post by CuckPride » Thu Sep 01, 2016 12:24 pm

Your wife clearly gets off on you submitting to her in front of an audience, as long as it is strictly in front of like-minded people and won't threaten her career. It will be exciting to see where this lifestyle takes you both next.

desertsub

Unread post by desertsub » Fri Sep 02, 2016 6:22 am

She has wanted to have a dungeon for years. Now that all the kids are gone she is already in the planning stage of turning one of our bedrooms (the same one she fucked her ex-boyfriend in when she started back cuckolding me) into her own private dungeon. She said all my stuff (clothing etc.) will be moved into that room and I will be spending a lot of nights in there, tied to the bed listening to her and her lovers having sex. Now that we're alone she plans on having one or two well trusted lovers come to the house for sex. She also said now that she has the freedom to do so, she is going to become a lot more strict with me and she hopes I can handle it! She is also talking about going out more with her girlfriends while leaving me tied up at home!

For those who are wringing their hands about me being left alone tied up let me put your fears to rest. I've posted this before but I guess I need to again. Our system consists of 1" webbing straps with snaphooks on the ends. One wrist strap has a snap buckle in it which I can release after which I can unsnap the other three straps with my free hand. It would be almost impossible to re-restrain myself after releasing myself so my wife would know that I had gotten myself loose and has said that if I did so without a damn good reason I would pay dearly!

I actually had to release myself once. We were staying at a hotel where she was attending a work seminar and she decided I should stay in the room tied up for the afternoon session. She told me her plans after we had eaten lunch during which I had drank a couple of beers. We went back to the room and she put a full leather hood on me and secured me to the bed and left. I had no way of knowing how long she had been gone but those beers caught up to me and I desperately needed to piss. It got to the point that it was either release myself or pee in the bed (our room had a single king bed). I released myself and felt my way to the bathroom (I knew better than to remove my hood!) Just as I sat to pee I heard the room door open and close and then my wife exclaim "What the hell are you doing?" Through the leather of the hood I explained the dire straights I was in. Due to the fact that we only had one bed and she didn't want to sleep in a peed bed that night she deemed my release a pretty good reason. Now, whenever she plans on tying me for an extended period of time she lets me know well in advance so I can watch my fluid intake.

sherulestherooster
Pervert

Unread post by sherulestherooster » Fri Sep 02, 2016 6:36 am

Your activities are a little extreme for me, but it's definitely erotic and I appreciate your posts. We are a few years away from being empty nesters ourselves, and looking forward to having more *ahem* privacy for some of our kinky activities. Being that I am a CFNM fan, I told her I don't think I'm ever wearing clothes at home again. And being able to "host" is very appealing! Something for us to look forward to!
Experience in a cuckold relationship, now downgraded to wannabe cuckold
http://www.sherulestherooster.blogspot.com

desertsub

Unread post by desertsub » Fri Sep 02, 2016 7:18 am

My wife has a term she uses, "naked house"! She likes being nude whenever possible and I'm under orders to remain naked at all times while at home.I have to watch for her to pull up in front of the house from work now because she expects me to greet her at the door naked and on my knees and hands behind my back when she walks in!

jackson1954
Virgin

Unread post by jackson1954 » Fri Sep 02, 2016 8:06 am

HI - you commented a while ago that there didn't seem to be much interest in your thread. I am new here and found your thread by doing a search on what interests me which is info about CB6000s and was very very happy to read your entire thread. Thank you for sharing your story. Wow. Just wonderful info and what a great couple you two are too.

I am interested and will watch for your updates.

CuckPride

Unread post by CuckPride » Fri Sep 02, 2016 12:04 pm

I really like the dungeon idea. Do you suspect that any of your neighbors have seen you greeting your wife naked at the door?

mwmbound
Trainable

Unread post by mwmbound » Sat Sep 03, 2016 6:56 am

you are a very lucky man. I have never been able to get a chastity device that fits me well and I could not defeat easily. Keep us all updated!
Wanna be chastized sissy

desertsub

Unread post by desertsub » Sat Sep 03, 2016 8:55 am

Cuckpride, none of the neighbors for sure. The local newspaper office is right across from our front door and my wife gets home after 5:00 PM after everyone has left from the newspaper so the chances of anyone from there seeing anything is pretty slim. I wouldn't be surprised to see her walk in with one of her friends one day though!

CuckPride

Unread post by CuckPride » Mon Sep 05, 2016 12:24 pm

You never know when your wife might go on one of her evil streaks and start bringing a girlfriend home on a regularly basis :whip:. Has your wife mostly kept to her word of only allowing you to achieve orgasm through pegging?

desertsub

Unread post by desertsub » Tue Sep 06, 2016 6:14 am

She actually hasn't. Last Friday she had too much wine and decided to do tease and denial on me. She got carried away and made me cum even though I tried to stop her (not very hard though). When I brought it up the next day she didn't believe me at first because she didn't remember and then was mad at herself because she let me cum. It doesn't take much wine to get her intoxicated and we were with friends and she got carried away with the partying! By the time we got home she was buzzing pretty good, much to my benefit.

Yesterday I took her over to Samuel's house as she hadn't seen him in a while and was wanting his cock inside her. She told me to "Strip down and play with your little boy penis while you watch me get fucked by a real cock!" Samuel fucked her missionary until he came inside her and then rolled off and told me to clean her pussy. After I did so my wife told me to clean Samuel's cock too, which was still hard. After I did so she climbed on top of him and rode him to several more orgasms while telling me how good his cock felt inside her and how it hit her G spot just right. After she exhausted herself she got off and laid next to him and told me she wanted Samuel to cum in my mouth. I started sucking him again and when he came I swallowed it all. She then told me "Good job, now you can stroke your little penis for us and make it squirt!" They cuddled together on the bed and watched while I masturbated and came in front of them.

Two orgasms in four days is something I don't get very often! It was humiliating but damn it felt good!

CuckPride

Unread post by CuckPride » Wed Sep 07, 2016 5:06 pm

Do you find that you're less submissive to your wife after being given sexual release, or have you managed to avoid the post-orgasm crash that is common to many cucks and hotwife husbands?
Last edited by CuckPride on Wed Sep 07, 2016 6:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

desertsub

Unread post by desertsub » Wed Sep 07, 2016 6:16 pm

CuckPride wrote:Do you find that you're less submissive to your wife after cumming, and do you experience the same post-orgasm crash that is common to many cucks and hotwife husbands?
Yes I do, that is one of the biggest reasons she doesn't let me orgasm very often. She just made the observation last night that I had cum twice in 4 days. She said that wasn't going to happen again and she still thinks I took advantage of her when she was intoxicated the other night!

CuckPride

Unread post by CuckPride » Wed Sep 07, 2016 6:26 pm

I appreciate the replies desertsub. It doesn't sound like you'll be allowed to cum again any time soon.

Polleny
Experienced

Unread post by Polleny » Sun Sep 11, 2016 11:24 pm

It's been a real pleasure to read this, thank you for sharing it with us.

I really hope you keep on posting. How about your anniversary? Last August you said it was coming up soon and that this years anniversary would be planed well ahead. Has it happened, is it coming or was it forgotten? Not that I believe in the last alternative. ;-)

jamorgan66
Player

Unread post by jamorgan66 » Mon Sep 12, 2016 4:54 am

I'm inspired by this thread, just wonderful stuff.

desertsub

Unread post by desertsub » Mon Sep 12, 2016 6:26 am

Polleny wrote:It's been a real pleasure to read this, thank you for sharing it with us.

I really hope you keep on posting. How about your anniversary? Last August you said it was coming up soon and that this years anniversary would be planed well ahead. Has it happened, is it coming or was it forgotten? Not that I believe in the last alternative. ;-)
The anniversary ceremony has been put on hold. My wife decided to take a road trip to Florida to spend Christmas with our daughter and 3 grandkids since we haven't been there in over 10 years. Got to keep the wife happy! We've been talking about spending New Years Eve in New Orleans if we can find something to do that looks like fun. Still researching that.

CuckPride

Unread post by CuckPride » Mon Sep 12, 2016 9:52 am

New Year's Eve in New Orleans sounds very intriguing.

jackson1954
Virgin

Unread post by jackson1954 » Mon Sep 12, 2016 10:10 am

Any time in New Orleans is fun :-) But I imagine New Years would be about as much fun as Mardi Gras - just shorter. I was there in January - staying on the 5th floor of a hotel right on Bourbon Street. Wow! Party Central! Hope you find something really interesting there too. Can't wait to read about your further adventures.

Polleny
Experienced

Unread post by Polleny » Mon Sep 12, 2016 1:47 pm

desertsub wrote:
Polleny wrote:It's been a real pleasure to read this, thank you for sharing it with us.

The anniversary ceremony has been put on hold. My wife decided to take a road trip to Florida to spend Christmas with our daughter and 3 grandkids since we haven't been there in over 10 years. Got to keep the wife happy! We've been talking about spending New Years Eve in New Orleans if we can find something to do that looks like fun. Still researching that.
It was just that you wrote about it in August so I thought it was in August-September sometime. And since you said next year, last year, I thought the big event with vows was coming now.

desertsub

Unread post by desertsub » Tue Sep 13, 2016 6:08 am

No, our anniversary is towards the end of December so that was the reason for the New Years Eve target. My wife still intends to do the ceremony, maybe some time in the spring. We've had some family changes that spurred the decision to spend the holidays on a road trip to Florida and back. It has nothing to do with our relationship and may even be for the better, actually giving my wife more freedom!

CuckPride

Unread post by CuckPride » Sat Sep 17, 2016 2:36 am

What an amazing way to renew your vows. I can't wait to read all about it.

Open2it
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Open2it » Sat Sep 17, 2016 7:31 am

Any idea what kind of ceremony your wife is planning when you renew your vows as Cuckoldress and cuck?